[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A hopeless ice-cream shop worker has an even more hopeless crush on the sweetest blonde in town, Maddie. He knows her order by heart, and hopes desperately to get a chance with her. Will fate make it so?

My Vore Day 2023 submission! So excited to participate for the first time!


Follow my twitter (or X, I guess?) to contact me via DM, or keep up with my stories and ideas!

Twitter / X: https://twitter.com/GothicPopsic

My DeviantArt, where I post status updates too long for twitter, and also some of my more tame stories!

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/gothicpopsic

I have a Ko-fi now! If you feel like supporting me and my work, check out my page!

Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/gothicpopsic

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. All characters are 18+ unless specifically mentioned otherwise. This story may contain content disturbing to some viewers, please be advised.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6300 Read: 1729
Published: August 09 2023 Updated: August 09 2023
Story Notes:

A short Vore Day one shot! Hope you enjoy!

1. Vanilla with Extra Sprinkles by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6300 words)

Phil deals with the tiring work of managing a boardwalk ice-cream shop, awaiting the one thing in his day that makes it worth it...