[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Tess and Theo continue their journey, making a stop at an orchard owned by one of Tess's business associates. Theo comes to understand that some of the Giant races have certain peculiar interests in her kind...


Follow my twitter (or X, I guess?) to contact me via DM, or keep up with my stories and ideas!

Twitter / X: https://twitter.com/GothicPopsic

My DeviantArt, where I post status updates too long for twitter, and also some of my more tame stories!

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/gothicpopsic

I have a Ko-fi now! If you feel like supporting me and my work, check out my page!

Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/gothicpopsic

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. All characters are 18+ unless specifically mentioned otherwise. This story may contain content disturbing to some viewers, please be advised.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Fantasy, Gentle, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: A Mini and a Merchant
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6836 Read: 941
Published: August 08 2023 Updated: August 08 2023
Story Notes:

The second part in what once was a one-shot, now an ongoing series! Thank you for reading!

1. Antics at the Orchard by GothicPopsic [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6836 words)

Theo awakes, confused by her current whereabouts...