[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Genius inventor Archie Trumbull, a.k.a. Millenium-Man, wants nothing more than to be a real-life superhero. He's even created a superpowered suit that allows him to fly around the streets of New York fighting crime, much to the annoyance of his loving girlfriend Claire, who finds his fascination with comic characters somewhat immature. When a new villain rises and challenges Archie, he enlists Claire in a questionable reconnaissance scheme that quickly spirals out of control. Will Millenium-Man be able to defeat his most fearsome enemy yet — his own girlfriend?

A goofy, hopefully sexy story that's less about superheroes than it is about obsession, betrayal, friendship, and coming to terms with some very big changes.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Crush, Destruction, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 29600 Read: 2749
Published: August 08 2023 Updated: August 08 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by LoveLornProf [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (10836 words)

This chapter is mostly plot and character development with a bit of sexiness sprinkled in. If you'd like to get right to the juicy stuff, skip ahead to Chapter 2.

2. Chapter 2 by LoveLornProf [Reviews - 0] (13098 words)

Recap for those skipping ahead: Genius billionaire Archie Trumbull, a.k.a. Millenium-Man, has been obsessed with comics his whole life and desperately wants to be the world's first real superhero. He's even built himself a prototype suit, the Cyclone, that allows him to fly around and shoot weapons like Iron Man, and is working on an improved version, the Skystreak, that will allow him to tackle major problems around the world. His beautiful, compassionate girlfriend Claire, a TV news editor, isn't too on board with the whole superhero thing, finding it immature and cringe-inducing, but she goes along with it because she loves everything else about him.

Archie's college friend and former business partner, Jasper, is furious that Archie abandoned their company to become a superhero, so he constructs his own super suit, the Titanium Terror, and attacks Archie, easily beating him. Thoroughly embarrassed, Archie frantically rushes to complete the Skystreak so he can face Jasper again. He enlists Claire to find out Jasper's next moves by any means necessary, even if it means seducing him and sleeping with him. That's right: Archie wants to win so badly, he begs his girlfriend to cuckold him. Claire reluctantly agrees, hoping that if he defeats Jasper he'll finally move on from his superhero obsession. Secretly, she also hopes to get her own revenge on Jasper, who bullied her in high school. 

Claire ends up sleeping with Jasper, who's falling in love with her, not aware that she's dating Archie. She afterwards learns that he knows the location of Archie's secret workshop and plans to go there the next day to destroy his suit. She's torn — should she let Jasper destroy the suit, hopefully ending Archie's fixation for good, or should she rush to his laboratory to warn him?

3. Chapter 3 by LoveLornProf [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5666 words)