[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

Subject-i337t is a confident and borderline cocky veteran injectable. During his time in the custody of RR Laboratories, the microscopic subject-i337t has been injected thrice into the fatty tissue of three different women.  His fourth injection will be the most challenging of all!

This is a sub-series within the Reduction & Relocation series called "RR Vignettes". They are short stories that look at some of the less mentioned (or not at all mentioned) characters in the RR Universe. Each of these vignettes function on their own as independent short stories but they are best enjoyed if you are already familiar with the full RR Laboratory stories.



Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8618 Read: 2478
Published: August 07 2023 Updated: September 09 2023

1. Chapter 1 - Retrieval and Reassignment by Bridget_drkW [Reviews - 2] (4397 words)

This story is COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Joining also unlocks other early-access content including other RR stories, RR Vignettes series, RR Emails bonus content, Injected 2: Jordan's Revenge and more.

2. Chapter 2 - Footprints of Fate by Bridget_drkW [Reviews - 0] (4221 words)