- Text Size +

This story started as a Patreon commission which you can access along with several others at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Joining also unlocks other early-access content including other RR stories, RR Vignettes series, RR Emails bonus content, Injected 2: Jordan's Revenge and more.


RR Vignettes #2 - subject-i337t

Chapter 2 - Footprints of Fate

[subject-i337]


When the door opened, Tom saw Quinn, the same girl that had set him in IT storage after his retrieval, seated with an attractive woman.  The woman was flipping her straight, dirty-blonde hair off her shoulders, holding her sunglasses against the top of her head to keep them from falling off.


Tom rolled his eyes.


He could immediately tell what kind of girl this was and judging from the fact that her tight jeans were now sliding down a comically fat but sexy bare ass, Tom had a pretty good idea of where he was going.


Should he have been scared?


Maybe a little bit.  That’s surely whatever caused the fraidy-cat injectable that the red-head mentioned earlier to back out.  But Tom was above all that.  He’d survived for nearly a year entombed in the fat of women.  It didn’t matter how big this bimbo’s butt was.  He was going to conquer it.  He was going to plant his flag in it like an astronaut on the moon.


He wasn’t scared.


“Hi Dr. Stanhope.” The blonde bimbo said.


‘Oh, so that’s red’s name.’ Tom thought with amusement as Dr. Stanhope set his slide down on the counter next to four empty syringes.


“Good morning Patricia.” Dr. Stanhope smiled.


“Oh, you can call me Patty.” Patty stated with insistence, reduced now to a belly t-shirt, white thong, and white socks as she carelessly set her folded jeans next to the slide containing Tom.


‘Whoa, watch it, fatass.’ Tom thought with indignation.


He’d watched one of the interns clumsily knock over a slide containing several injectables once.  He was pretty sure none were recovered and he didn’t want to join them on the floor, sandwiched in the tread of one of the scientist’s sneakers, or wherever the hell they ended up.


Tom was graciously saved by Quinn, who was lifting him up carefully.  “How about we set these down on the floor just to make sure they stay safe?” The young blonde scientist suggested as she set the blonde bimbo’s folded jeans and underwear down next to her sneakers.  She then began loading Tom into one of the four syringes.


“Okay, sounds good. I should probably take these off too.”


Patty slid the tiny white thong down her waist, stepping out of the undergarment and setting it with her jeans and sneakers.


“Sure, that’s fine. Now, how about we take a look at your buttocks?” Dr. Stanhope asked.


As quickly as Dr. Stanhope could finish her question, Patty was turning on her sock-clad feet to show her massive ass off to Dr. Stanhope, Quinn, and unbeknownst to her…Tom.


Dr. Stanhope’s fingers sank into the supple, dense flesh of Patty’s big, pillowy glutes.


“Hmm…okay.” Dr. Stanhope said as she continued gently massaging the fat and muscle on the oblivious girl’s huge ass with one hand while the other reached for the retrieval device.  He watched Dr. Stanhope move it slowly over the blonde’s curvy left butt cheek until it chirped, and then she pressed a button.  Just like that, the needle shot out into her flesh just deep enough to retrieve the injectable that had been living inside of Patty’s big ass cheek.


“Do you see the cellulite I was talking about?  My boyfriend swears it's not there but I know that it is…right there, there and there!” She blurted, pointing to what Tom thought were perfectly smooth areas of her ass cheeks and thighs. They were way bigger and curvier than Tom preferred, but only a fool would claim they had cellulite.


“Mm-hmm, I understand.” Dr. Stanhope distractedly responded as she motioned for Quinn to accept the device. Quinn was just preparing to cap the retrieval device to ensure that the injectable was properly sealed inside when Patty decided it was time for a demonstration.


“And can you see the way it jiggles when I do this?” Patty proceeded to lift her heels up off the linoleum floor and allow them to slam forcefully back down, causing chaotic ripples to surge through her ample masses of fat and muscle.


During one of Patty’s epic heel strikes, her cheeks were jiggling so much that her hips were forced to follow.  Her right hip collided with the retrieval device, knocking it from Quinn’s hand onto the floor before she could seal it shut.


Tom shook his head and chuckled at the ridiculous situation playing out before him, having watched the retrieval device land with a playful bounce atop the blonde bimbo’s thin jeans and land sideways in her left sneaker.


“Oh, I’m sorry!” Patty blurted, but her polite concern switched quickly from apology to concern for her clothing. “Oh no…that liquid?  Is that going to stain my jeans??”


Quinn picked up the upside-down tilted retrieval device from Patty’s sneaker while Patty picked up her jeans, unfolding them to assess the ‘damage’.


“Don’t worry…the fluid won’t stain and will definitely come out in the wash.” Quinn reassured quickly, and then in a tone of light sarcasm, Quinn apologized for the incident that Patty’s fat ass clearly caused.


“Oh, it’s okay.” Patty reassured Quinn obliviously.  “It looks like the water spilled on the inside of the jeans anyway.”  The ditzy blonde looked closer, squinting at her clothing and then added, “Oh, it’s actually on my panties.  You’re sure it won’t stain?”


“We promise.”


“Okay well…anyway…my butt is still just as jiggly as it was 6 months ago…so that’s the problem.” Patty offered, resuming her heel bounces that jigglified her cheeks beyond parody, an exaggerated but unironic pout on her face.


‘Oh god, this is too funny….’ Tom thought with a laugh.


This was an Uninformed Participant…or a ‘UP’ as the ladies called them.  Unlike the last three women, Patty clearly had no idea that she was about to receive an injection of a tiny handsome man..probably into one of those huge, jiggling butt cheeks.  And that would explain why they didn’t try to save the poor souls that were knocked out of Quinn’s hands and into the ditzy blonde’s panties, shoes, or god knows where else.  The girls didn’t want to give away the act.  While he felt sympathy for the poor son of a bitch that had just spent months in Patty’s butt cheek only to be knocked out of the retrieval device, he knew that it wasn’t practical for them to find him anyway.   He was lost for sure. Lost for good.  The only reason why Tom wasn’t troubled by how quickly Dr. Stanhope and Quinn moved on from the condemned injectable because he sincerely believed they would never do something like that to him.  Tom was way too valuable…way too experienced…way too important to RR Labs.


Tom’s suspicions that Patty was an Uninformed Participant and had no idea what actually was in the injection she was about to receive were confirmed when Dr. Stanhope replied to the ditzy blonde’s complaint about her jiggly booty.


“Yes, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not seeing the results you’d like to see.  We have received mixed feedback on that round of injection therapy from our other similarly gifted Participants.  However…” Dr. Stanhope said, reaching out to accept Tom’s syringe from Quinn, “...we’ve taken all of that feedback and developed another injection solution to better combat the jiggle factor of your buttocks.”


Patty looked relieved and Tom could not stop laughing; he loved that he was in on this joke with these intelligent, beautiful doctors.  ‘God, she’s so stupid to believe this!  An injection to make your butt less jiggly and remove cellulite? How could one person be so damn gullible?”


Quinn encouraged Patty to lie down on the exam bench, and Tom had another nice long laugh.  He couldn’t have disagreed with Patty more about the cellulite.  There was literally not a single trace of it on her entire ass but Tom knew women sometimes imagined things like that and there was no changing their mind.  She was, however, dead right about the jiggliness.  Her curvy, globe-like cheeks were bouncing around to a nearly cartoonish extent, accentuated by the absurdity of their sheer size.  They jiggled and rippled long after the bimbo had laid down on her stomach and stopped moving.


True, just one of Patty’s butt cheeks was larger than the first girl’s entire ass…but he was experienced!  Tom was an injectable veteran!  He could handle this.


Out of the corner of his eye, Tom saw Quinn lift one of the other three syringes that were resting next to his.  He was mistaken earlier when he assumed they were empty, as Quinn was now clearing liquid from the top just as Dr. Stanhope was doing to the syringe he occupied.


The syringe tip kissed the supple flesh and sank deep into the blonde bimbo’s butt cheek and then Quinn applied pressure to the plunger, forcing the small chamber of fluid deep into the fatty tissue. Quinn expertly applied a small square of gauze over top the small injection point as the empty syringe came out.


Since there was now an injectable in Patty’s left ass cheek, it looked like they’d be injecting Tom into her right ass cheek.  Maybe when it came time to retrieve the two of them, the ladies would compare their experiences.  Surely Tom would be the stoic and unaffected one out of the two…probably able to handle it much better than the poor soul that had already started his time in Patty’s left butt cheek.


Quinn set the empty syringe down next to the two other syringes on the stainless steel tray and returned her focus to Patty’s exposed ass.  Tom thought it almost cute how small Quinn’s hands looked compared to even just one of Patty’s huge butt cheeks.  The blonde scientist cupped as much ass fat as she could fit in both hands and began kneading and massaging the flesh.  Tom recognized this as what RR Labs called ‘disruption’, meant to settle and embed the subject deeper in the fatty flesh of the injection site. The bare flesh jiggled under the influence of Quinn’s massage, the rippling effect traversing across Patty’s crack and into the untouched right butt cheek that Tom was to become quite familiar with.


Quinn set a small device overtop of the injection site on Patty’s left butt cheek and it let out a positive-sounding chirp and emitted a green light.  The young blonde scientist looked satisfied with whatever the results indicated and she set the device down.


Tom raised an inquisitive eyebrow when instead of accepting his syringe from Dr. Stanhope, Quinn reached for one of the other two remaining syringes.  She cleared it as she did with the last syringe.


Tom was confused for a moment, but then a smile returned to his face.


‘Oh god…’ Tom thought with a chuckle as Quinn lowered the syringe toward Patty’s expansive, bare right ass cheek.  ‘This girl’s ass is so fat they’re probably injecting two of us in each ass cheek…and that’s not even counting the one or several that were injected last time!’


That must have been why there were 4 syringes in total!  Two for each cheek!


‘Even better,’ Tom thought, watching Quinn apply the same thorough and forceful massage to Patty’s right butt cheek.


Maybe Tom would somehow encounter the newbie injectable during his stay in Patty’s ass cheek. Sure, it might be as likely as two foreign spaceships meeting in the vast expanse of space, but it could happen!  And if it did, he could impart his wisdom and experience.  The only question was which of those two poor souls was going to hit the jackpot and have a chance at Tom finding them: the one in Patty’s left butt cheek or the one in her right butt cheek?  That was up to Dr. Stanhope, it seemed, who was now approaching Patty’s ass. Maybe one of the existing injectables would find the newbies…a half-hearted consolation for missing out on Tom’s guidance. They’d surely benefit more from his mentorship than from some one-off injectable with a single tour under his belt.


“Crunch time…” Tom said, stretching his body as if he was preparing to run a marathon. Patty’s humongous ass was directly beneath him now and he’d be lying if he said he wasn’t A LITTLE intimidated by it.  It was so much bigger than he was.  It may as well have had the size and weight of a planet as far as he was concerned, but he reminded himself that each of those jiggly butt cheeks would offer all the cushiony, warm protection he’d need to push through this final injection stint, get restored, and get paid.


Would it be uncomfortable when she sat down? Probably the first few times, but there was so much fat to surround and protect him. If anything, being in Patty’s butt cheek might be even more comfy and protected than when he was in that other girl’s smaller ass cheek.  There was just so much soft, jiggly padding in Patty’s cheek.  Tom suspected that the bimbo could lift her feet up off the ground and bounce on her seat and Tom still would be unharmed.  Tom chuckled, thinking about what the noobies were going through right now.  He really did hope he could find one of them, if for no other reason than to brag about how unphased he was by this whole process.


Tom heard the sound of two bar-stool chairs rolling miles beneath him and then the two scientists sat down at the foot of the exam room table.


‘Huh....’ Tom murmured, trying to understand what was happening. ‘Why was he moving away from her ass?  How were they going to do the injection from down here?’


He could barely even see Patty’s ass now.  If not for the ample size of her ass, it’d be completely out of view but he could see the curvy half-hemisphere’s of each pale cheek arcing up and then down as if they were two fleshy mountains in the distance.


And then Dr. Stanhope spoke.


“We’re going to remove your socks and apply the numbing cream, okay Patty?”


Tom’s heart leapt into his throat.


He watched in abject horror as Dr. Stanhope and Quinn hooked their fingers into the band of Patty’s pale pink ankle socks. With agonizingly slow pacing, they peeled the socks down, revealing two expansive fields of wrinkly, soft pink soles pointing straight up at the ceiling lights, each decorated with five scrunched up, chubby toes.


“No! You can’t do this!  No!!” Tom shouted, swimming frantically and pathetically within the chamber of the syringe in Dr. Stanhope’s massive hand.  Quinn placed a dollop of pale purple cream onto each of Patty’s soles and began gently rubbing it in from heel to toe.  Tom was now close enough to the edge of the syringe’s chamber to bang on the durable, thick plastic.  He could see the face of Dr. Carla Stanhope in the unreachable heavens above him smiling down. She must have known that this was the moment when Tom would realize what was happening to him.  What she was going to force him to experience and endure.


Tom knew enough from his eavesdropping into formal conversations between the doctors and informal chatter among the interns over the past year that of all the various subcutaneous, visceral, and miscellaneous fat injections, the foot was without a doubt the most dangerous. Unfortunately, the interns who had mentioned it had casually changed the subject to when they were going to the beach that weekend so his knowledge of foot injections didn’t extend much further than that.


Even so, it didn’t take a genius to realize that due to the incredibly thin layer of fat in the foot and how it took the full brunt of the woman’s weight, the chances of him making it out of this alive were slim to none.


“Were these TD-Boosted?” Quinn asked, gesturing toward the syringe in her hand and toward Tom’s syringe in Dr. Stanhope’s hand.


Dr. Stanhope smiled mischievously.  “One of them is.”


“What the hell is TD-Boosting?  Is that bad?  Is that good?” Tom’s confidence was shaken. He had never felt so vulnerable and betrayed in his entire life.


“TD-Boost?” Patty asked, her cheek still resting on the pillow far away at the head of the exam bed.


Dr. Stanhope replied, “Oh, it's just a diffusing agent meant to help with your foot pain.”


“You only put it in one of the injections? What about my other foot?” Patty asked curiously.


“Don’t worry; it’s quite powerful and will naturally even out in your system and make its way over to your other foot..” Dr. Stanhope shot a knowing smile at Quinn who returned the smile when Patty seemed satisfied with the answer.


It was all bullshit, Tom knew for sure.


Just like the two lucky sons of bitches currently embedded in the bimbo’s bubbly butt cheeks who were supposedly going to reduce the jigglyness of her ass.  All lies.  All deception.  But fuck…at least this naive, big-assed girl was getting paid!


Moments ago, Tom was able to laugh along with the pretty young doctors’ guise, but now he was the mark.  He was the target.  He was the butt of the joke.  It was too painful for him to fully realize that this was probably the case all along.


Once the lotion was properly distributed throughout Patty’s feet, Quinn was the first to lower her syringe. A small deformation appeared on the soft pad between the center of Patty’s left foot and her toes where the tip of the needle met skin.  It looked soft, but not nearly as soft as her ass.


“Maybe this will be okay…” Tom thought in a panic as he watched the fluid forcedfrom Quinn’s syringe into the thin pad of plantar fat where Patty’s toes met her foot.  “It’s not as if ALL of her weight settles on that spot.”


He was struggling to find a positive here…a positive anywhere.   Whenever Patty took a step, a majority of her weight would momentarily center over the pad of her foot beneath her toes…but only for a moment!  Maybe there was enough fat there to protect him between steps.  God, this was going to be the challenge of his life.


Quinn set the syringe down and began massaging Patty’s sole, making sure that the newly introduced injectable was well acquainted and well settled into the underside of the unaware bimbo’s foot.   She concluded by confirming with the same device from earlier that the injectable was sufficiently embedded and still alive.


The syringe came out with an empty chamber and was set with the other two empties.


There was only one syringe left with fluid.


One syringe left with an injectable.


It was the one Dr. Stanhope was holding.


It was the one Dr. Stanhope was lowering toward Patty’s right foot.


“I can do this..I can do this…I can….ohhhhhhhhh..”


All the air rushed from Tom’s lungs.


He felt like he’d just been punched in the stomach.


His vision became cloudy and his eyes stung from the salt of his tears.


“..oh no...” Tom whimpered helplessly as the tip of his syringe penetrated dead-center into the heel of Patty’s right foot.


He saw in his peripherals as Dr. Stanhope’s massive thumb swirled around and connected with the plunger.


“This isn’t happening..” Tom quavered, looking up at the massive thumb applying pressure.  The thumb and plunger weren’t getting any closer to him though..and that was because he was traveling further down the stem of the needle toward the injection point.


“I can’t survive this…all of her weight…all of it….rests on her heels.”


Tom was about to be embedded in the thin layer of fat positioned at the heel bone of Patty’s right foot. All of her weight would be on him when she stood.


All of it.


He swam stupidly against the strong, pulling current of liquid in the chamber as if he had the strength to escape its pull.  It may as well have been a black hole, only he would have preferred it to this. At least no one knew what was on the other end of a black hole.  Tom knew exactly what waited for him on the other end of that narrowing needle tube.


He took one more cursed look up at the godlike scientists who deceived, betrayed, and were ultimately condemning them.  He hated how beautiful they were when they smiled, and they looked quite satisfied with themselves. The lights went out and he could feel Dr. Stanhope’s powerful thumbs settle him into the scant, thin layer of fat in Patty’s heel.  He heard the muffled, confirmatory chirp of the device checking his status.


The fat cells were much smaller here.  And their layering…it was so thin…


He knew it wouldn’t be enough…


“NOOOOOOO!” Tom wailed at what happened next.


Patty’s light pink cotton sock rubbed with relentless, unapologetic friction against her smooth sole as it stretched on over the foot that imprisoned. The deafening sound was painful and unsettling, reminding him that he was even more disconnected from the world than moments before. However, nothing hurt quite like the sting to his pride.  He’d been outsmarted and bested by Dr. Stanhope.  Was she planning this all along? All those words of encouragement…all that stroking of his ego…had the dumb, red-headed bitch known all along that he would end up in the heel of this bimbo’s foot?


“This is going to sound counterintuitive but with this treatment, the more active you are on your feet, the better.” Dr. Stanhope asserted. The layer of fat in the blonde bimbo’s sole wasn’t nearly as dense, thick, and protective as the fat in her ass so Tom could hear the deceptive doctor’s lies perfectly.  “...I’d recommend aiming for 10,000 steps a day this week. Couldn’t hurt to throw in a few jumping-jacks here and there, too.”


“Fuck you…” Tom cried from Patty’s heel.


His prison.


His tomb


He could hear the condescension and triumph in Dr. Stanhope’s voice. The walking and exercise advice was a celebratory insult directed toward Tom meant to twist the knife, and it was veiled as a doctor’s prescription to Patty.  Tom’s poor stomach twisted in knots as Patty must have turned over onto her back and sat up.  He couldn’t believe how much he envied the lucky injectables who were now compressing under the oppressive but tolerable weight of the dirty blonde.  It would be fine for them…there was essentially an infinite amount of protective padding.


Thick denim rushed up around him, continuing the long journey up the unaware goddess’s legs. Tom enviously pictured what it must have been like to be in one of those bulbous fleshy globes under that denim compression.  Surrounded by the protective fleshy vessel of one of those big, pillowy butt cheeks.  Hell, Tom might have even traded places with the poor soul that very well could be stuck to the inside of the denim or cotton panties that were now fitting snugly against Patty’s ass and pussy. It’s possible that he could have been in her shoe, staring up in wonder and fear trying stupidly to get any one of the towering goddesses attention…or maybe he was trapped in the tread of either Dr. Stanhope or Qiunn’s sneakers.  That unlucky injectable’s future looked grim for sure, but it was nothing compared to what was coming to Tom.


“And that little bouncing thing you did earlier…on your heels…that’d be a really good way to monitor whether or not the treatment on your buttocks is working.” Dr. Stanhope cheerfully added.


Patty’s foot briefly shot up and then plummeted into her well-worn sneaker. In his bones, Tom could feel the violent vibrations of five toes wiggling and digging into the sole that supported her foot, burrowing still deeper into the cavern of her shoe.


“Why don’t you take a few steps around the room just to make sure everything feels okay?” Dr. Stanhope suggested.


The first step was torture as the inhospitable, thin layer of fat in the blonde bimbo’s heel fat pad compressed to a fraction of its relaxed state’s thickness..


The intolerable weight of her second step, inconsequential to her, broke him beyond any conceivable repair.


He wondered in misery and anguish if he’d even survive the third.


~

Chapter End Notes:

This story started as a Patreon commission which you can access along with several others at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Joining also unlocks other early-access content including other RR stories, RR Vignettes series, RR Emails bonus content, Injected 2: Jordan's Revenge and more.