- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Queen Morgan takes the first step in ensuring that her enemies will be trodden underfoot.

“Okay Altria, I’ll squash that bug for you. Keep in mind that not only am I getting rid of this nuisance, but I’m going to need to thoroughly clean the bottom of my sole of any stains. Even a smudge, and I’ll hold you accountable.”

 

The edges of Morgan’s lips turned the smallest amount upward, as the tomboy rubbed the back of her head apologetically.

 

“If that is what you want, I guess that I can let you tag along with master and I the next time we go firebombing Muramasa.”

 

Morgan felt like this was a moment that for her to gently smile in affirmation. At the fact that Altria considered that showing her a side of her wife that she didn’t know…oh…actually that would be quite a nice excursion for the Queen.

 

Ah…I think I waited too long. The moment probably passed now.

 

Morgan gingerly paced over to the bug. It didn’t even mov as the plump ends of Morgan’s toes landed right in front of it. The shining blue color of her toe’s nail polish contrasted starkly with the black covering of the insufferable insect’s shell.

 

“What a disgusting insect.”

 

Morgan’s toes flexed. The bones within her digits cracked. A battle cry of them ready to pounce. The Queen, with a most efficient mystic code, reinforced the bottom of her foot with an enhancement that would thoroughly erase any intangible connections that this spy had with this world.

 

However, the Queen took pause, it would be simple enough to deliver a swift judgement. To lift her foot, move it a few inches, and slam her weight down on the insect. Then, if needed, concentrate the pressure on the existence until it was a grimy smear under the ball of her foot.

 

No that would be too quick.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The floor’s atmosphere was once again engulfed by the regal faerie’s raw pheromones. An odor that emanated from the building sized extension of meat and bones that composed the Queen’s foot. However, this time it was different. Morgan had now labeled her as a threat instead of a meaningless existence. She wasn’t going to be toyed with but mercilessly brutalized. 

 

The shrunken woman tried to extend her head. Up to see the face of the faerie that she had been romantically involved with. But the pain and physical impossibility limited the master to only view up to the soft rolling pasture of the Queen’s trim tummy. It was pale and bare, and Ritsuka may have been seeing things. She probably was considering how much the shrunken woman had suffered, but it seemed that there were beads of sweat rolling down.

 

CRACK

 

Ritsuka’s head jerked forward. To the toes that curled and flashed the shrunken woman with a view of the blue polish that sat upon the plump digits. The nail polish reflected a light that blinded the master. Her heart began to thunder within her chest as she tried to open her eyes again, but each time she was met with a blinding sight. It was as if the faerie that called herself the master’s wife had transcended. To a more divine existence that Ritsuka was not allowed to look at without permanently damaging her body.

 

Ugh…

 

No, it wasn’t Morgan that had changed it was Ritsuka. 

 

She had become smaller. She was recognized as an insect. She had even been pushed to the brink, that she was convinced that this was just. 

 

That she deserved to be crushed into pulp by the underside of one of her servant’s feet. This wasn’t the foot fetish that Ritsuka had that was talking. No, after this experience, she was thoroughly turned away from thoughts of even being worthy of making love to even the dirtiest and bottommost parts of her servants. Much less the faeries that were dear to her heart.

 

I…I just don’t want to be in pain…anymore.

 

Ritsuka was in fact blessed. To be crushed under a pristine slab of muscle that was the bottom of the Faerie Queen’s foot. At least that is what she told herself to hold onto insanity. As that was better than the utter chaos that would plague her mind. The shrunken woman’s lungs, the alveoli that still functioned, were filled with the intoxicating toxin. The pernicious aroma that stained the bug’s lungs and blood. Weakening the master’s mental strength and physical strength. Ritsuka breathed slowly and deeply. Suffocating herself with the mind/numbing pheromones. In hopes that she would be invited to a swift death by doing so. A final act of worship that the bug would offer to her wife, No her Queen, No her Faerie of Paradise. An existence that was made divine in the dying insect’s mind. The shrunken human was just about to let go. To let the crazed fever that consumed her mind earlier consume it again…

 

THUDDD!!

 

CRUNCH

 

…but the Queen did not allow it. Ritsuka was not given a swift end. The shrunken woman’s eyes shot open. As the pain that radiated from her lower legs eclipsed the agony of looking at the divine being known as Morgan. This was not what the bug had expected. The foot that was in front of her had not moved an inch. Rather, it seemed to have rotated. Furthermore, the shrunken woman’s vision was blanketed by a dense shadow. If Ritsuka had the faculties to look up, then she would see the rippled waves of Morgan’s sole. From her other foot.

 

“FOOLISH GNAT. THE LAST THING YOU DESERVE IS A SWIFT END.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Queen, having noted that the bug was focused on her foot, perhaps hoping for a quick end, decided to enlighten it of its misgivings in the most horrible way possible. She placed the same mystic code on her other foot and moved it behind the unmoving insect. Right over her lower half. The destruction of which would invite agony onto the heinous spy, but not the sweet release of death.

 

Morgan was a cruel Queen when it came to enacting retribution against those that had wronged her in the past. The silver-haired faerie was also precise, as she balanced her body weight, rotating her planted foot for leverage, before bringing down the foot that was airborne. 

 

THUDDD!!

 

It was a swift and decisive strike. At the moment of impact, Morgan leaned her weight into the descending sole. She felt her internal structure shake and tense as it transferred the kinetic energy of her falling body weight down onto the bug.

 

Hmm! It’s so wet…and gooey.

 

The ball underneath Morgan’s biggest toe was what squashed the lower half of the insect. She rolled her ball left and right. Up and down the lower half of the bug. She finally evoked some movements from it.

 

“To think that I was playing with something so disgusting underneath my feet earlier.”

 

I should have cogitated on this more. What would my wife say if she knew about this? She mentioned that she had a predilection for the bottommost parts of my body.

 

A quiet anger built up on Morgan’s face. Meanwhile, Altria was looking at the scene from the side. She noted that the Queen was acting quite sadistic towards the bug, but her lack of experience was making her sloppy. It was missing that spark of creativity.

 

Hmmph~ I guess that this is an area where Morgan is lacking that I’m not.

 

Altria felt herself grow haughty just as the Queen’s lips began to twist, her cheeks began to bulge, and a growing slosh emanated from behind that closed space. The tomboy soon found that she stood corrected. As Morgan expertly opened her mouth and expelled a corpulent globule of spit. It sailed down from the full height of the standing Queen and impacted the bug’s body directly.

 

Haaah~ I guess I take that back. She’s kind of good for a novice.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After she was bombarded with the descending projectile Ritsuka’s agony reached new heights. All the oxygen was pushed out of their lungs and in exchange was filled with the Queen’s phlegm filled saliva. Her eardrums burst from the sudden pressure of the swampy blast, and the cribriform plate, the house for the endings of her olfactory nerve burned. Ritsuka had lost her ability to see, to hear, to smell, and to taste. All she left was the ability to touch. As the world shook around her. The fate that she was about to experience was clear as day to her, without her vision. However, with just her sense of touch the shrunken woman wouldn’t know when the end would come until just the moment before the firm sole skin contacted her own.

 

Ritsuka was suspended in a void where she swam in an ocean of pain. 

 

The waterlogged (spit-logged) shrunken woman didn’t see the shadow of Morgan’s encroaching foot. The first one that had not crushed her yet, and now was airborne over her upper half. The pressure in what was once her lower limbs increased, by the foot that still rested on her crushed lower half. A lower half that felt so hot and…

 

CRUUUNNCCCHHH

 

It was sudden. Ritsuka couldn’t even form a thought, as she was splattered into a mess of ruby paste in between the largest balls of Morgan’s feet. The Queen rubbed and massaged the guts into the whorled pad for good measure. Grinding the bones and chunky organs into a paste. One that mixed with the oily foot brine of silver-haired faerie of paradise’s soles. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Morgan looked down at the smear of ruby blood on her sole. Both of the firm balls of her feet’s underside looked like they had the design of one wing. The black cocoon that the bug existed in was no more. Having been wiped out of existence.

 

“It seems like I’m going with you on your next trip Altria.”

 

Morgan said. As she picked up her boots in hand and began to walk out of the room. Ruby stains littered the path of the sapphire eyed faerie. In response, the emerald eyed faerie looked at the Queen with faux pas’ shock.

 

“What! But you haven’t even tried to wash that gunk off your feet yet! Come on.”

 

Altria tried to catch up with her fellow faerie of paradise. However, the Queen was too light footed. It was almost as if Morgan had a pair of butterfly wings carrying her back to her quarters.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, at least the one that put Ritsuka out of her misery was her own wife.

What did you think of this ending, let me know in a review.