[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Years after the events of Amazon Country the former lady Griselda has left the Queendom behind and has started over as a tavern keeper, deep in the Mannish lands. When a group of lizardfolk assassins storm her tavern, looking for an Amazon noble, she assumes them to mean her, and readies herself for battle... but instead they seize her barmaid, a young woman and orphan named Annie, who they insist is the lost scion of a powerful Amazon family. Now, on the run with Annie and the few friends in the world she has left, the disgraced former noblewoman must teach a girl who has never known the Queendom how to be an Amazon, and take her to reclaim her birthright.

A commissioned follow up story to Amazon Country following Lady Griselda, and her new protege, a girl learning the ins and outs of her new size and strength.

COMPLETE


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Muscle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Untitled Greenanon Monstergirl Setting, Amazon Country
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 45952 Read: 9054
Published: August 03 2023 Updated: September 09 2023

1. A Tavern Brawl to Remember by Greenanon [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (7217 words)

2. War Stories Over Dinner by Greenanon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (8029 words)

3. 3:10 to Rain's End by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6301 words)

4. The Exorcism of the 3:10 to Rain's End by Greenanon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7519 words)

5. Welcome Home by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7766 words)

6. Balancing the Books by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9120 words)