- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 4: Changing Responses

In which Rio gets you more accustomed to everything her body has to offer…


As Rio smothered you in silence, absorbed in her phone, you thought back to the days when you two used to be constantly trying to one-up the other with teasing and pranks…


It was a few months after your father remarried, when you were around eight or so years old. You and Rio were still getting used to the new living situation, and she had become particularly taken to teasing and pranking you. Eventually, you decided to dole out your own; hiding her favorite toys, leaving Legos for her to step on, setting up a whoopee cushion and teasing her, those sorts of harmless pranks. Many times, Rio's punishment for you when you messed with her too harshly involved trapping your limbs while you slept and waking you up with a fart to the face. She would giggle and continue to taunt you as you thrashed from her disgusting farts, calling you her "personal whoopee cushion". Though you hated it, you had secretly enjoyed the teasing relationship itself that you and Rio shared. Her punishments weren't enough to deter you from continuing to tease her, hoping to keep her attention and get a good reaction out of her. You both got more creative as time went on, and eventually, you grew up and started treating each other nicely. When you were just a kid, you didn't really know what it was, but Rio made you feel funny when you watched her, and when you realized what that was, you couldn’t treat her the same way anymore. You hated to admit it, especially with how much your friends talked about it, but she was so pretty, even back then.


You had feelings for Rio that you were never supposed to bring out into the open, but now, with her stupid meddling, you were being forced to come to terms with it: you had more than just a little crush on her. While you reminisced about your past with her, all you could do in the present was continue to breathe her odor and taste her sweat. It wasn't nearly as bad anymore: the masochistic setting that had been imposed on you was making the raunchy smells and tastes of her body feel absurdly good, and was also speeding up the process of accustoming to your new environment.



As if on cue, you heard a quiet ~fshhh sound, the temperature inside you spiking as hot air rushed to your awaiting throat and nostrils. You tried to hold your breath, but it wasn’t possible, and the multiplied stench of just a singular silent but deadly fart entered your system. You nearly lost consciousness from how terrible it was, and all that psychological pain directly and immediately translated directly to immense pleasure against your will. The increased heat of her ass led to more sweat dripping and absorbing into your body through her scrunched-up panties. As depraved as it was, you felt yourself edging closer to a massive orgasm as you began to greedily huff on your new goddess’ anal fumes and lap up her sweat. You could feel phantom pains in your lower half, as if you still had your body; your privates, though they no longer existed, were throbbing uncomfortably as you edged closer and closer to release.



Then, Rio sat up, lifting her butt slightly as she hopped backwards and put her feet together in a cross-legged position. You were assaulted further by the taste of her sweat and butt fumes as her legs opened up, this time with the return of her eager, twitchy feet. Rio absent-mindedly rubbed her soles together, with each of her big toes grasping, rubbing, and repeatedly squeezing the folds of the soft pantyhose trapped between. Never mind that her toes were now squashing your tongue between them, rubbing the filthy grime and oils from her skin into you: with the same motion, they were also milking your hard shaft past the point of no return, slowly pulling you closer to the absolute precipice of arousal. You could feel both of her feet squishing together at the same rhythm on your entire body, one after the other, over and over. It was utterly maddening to you, having your senses mashed so quickly like that, when suddenly it stopped, leaving you completely still against her big toe. You huffed heavily as you recovered from the stimulation and, finally looking around from where your senses had been dragged, you were startled to see your owner staring a hole directly through you, her goddess-like face looking utterly massive as she leaned in closer.



Rio was checking out how her feet looked in her new legwear, and trying to see if she would notice their characteristic scent when she sniffed. Noticing nothing, she bent her neck down further and pulled your body away from her waist to test her open crotch. Not only was she surprised that her clammy legs now felt nice and dry in her typically warm room, there was no musty smell of sweat, nor of her fart from earlier. Then again, it hadn't even been ten minutes, so of course it didn't stink yet. ‘I’ll have to check again later, after my scent has had some time to really seep into these…’ she thought, wondering how exactly your odor feature worked in the first place to neutralize her stink.


"Mmm, I guess the 'odor absorption' works so far, huh? I might not have the best nose for it, but I can't smell even a bit of that fart! Maybe I'll ask Mom or a friend to take a sniff of these for me another day. If this odor thing really truly works, well, these are just gonna be, uhh, even more my go-to everyday pair of pantyhose!"



You felt fear at the words "everyday pair", and the realization that the only time Rio would ever need to take you off would be in the bathroom. She continued to think out loud about something or other; you couldn't continue listening anymore as her feet picked back up their squishy fidgeting habit. The pleasure pulled you away from any sort of focus you had, her voice becoming background noise to the rubbing sounds and sensations of her feet. For the next 20 minutes, Rio sat and played some game on her phone, letting out her farts occasionally and fidgeting with her pantyhose-clad toes practically the entire time. You were completely gone, finally orgasming continuously from the long-term stimulation. You called Rio's name over and over in your head as you fell into rapture, sexually owned by her squishy soles and her plump rear. Even cut in half, to account for your fucked up settings, this orgasm was still the most intense and lengthy that you had ever experienced. It finally started to die down as Rio set her phone down on her nightstand, satisfied with just finishing her daily quests and rolling for new loot tonight.



Rio stretched, first raising her arms up to the ceiling and letting out an adorable yawn, then bending forward, reaching her arms down towards the foot of her bed. With her soft hands, she began to stretch and massage her tired feet, and this new feeling of being rubbed into her soles by her fingers started up a fresh orgasm in your sensitive body. You and she were both startled by a particularly loud burst as Rio's movement untrapped more gas in her colon, rushing out from her anus to greet your unclosable mouth and nose. Both the vibration of her fart and its raunchy scent were making you bust even harder as you eagerly snorted her super-heated butt fumes. With each new fart being absorbed into you from deeper within her pungent, infernal bowels, you became more accustomed to its signature stench, and your brain continued to rewire itself around the forced feelings of pleasure that came with each new sensation. Though you were used to her farts as the result of her pranks and living with her, being forced to experience it sexually like this was a completely different beast.



Rio, meanwhile, was thoroughly enjoying her new sleek pantyhose: she had never felt any soft fabric quite like it, and they were definitely going to be her new favorite pair. It was such a wonderful gift, minus the unreasonably high price tag. 'How thoughtful of him to get a pair of my favorite legwear that solves all the issues I normally have with them', she mused. You two had drifted apart a bit since going to college, and she had been looking forward to spending another month of vacation with you and catching up. In her mind, it was kind of like these pantyhose, as your gift to her, were a replacement for you. While she enjoyed teasing the soft fabric, she could pretend that it was you instead that she was toying with. When she would let out a particularly bad fart, she would giggle and reminisce, just as you had, of the times when she punished you as a kid. Now, as the sole administrator of your punishments, Rio was slowly, unawarely rehabilitating you into her pantyhose, with no idea just how close to truth her imagination was. The tail end of the intense orgasmic wave you were still riding had you feeling like maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, your previous gripes about your settings completely pushed out from your mind's limited capacity.



A very small mistake that Rio had made with your settings might just have saved your life. When messing around, she hadn't moved the slider bar for your orgasm tendency all the way to zero, which meant that it would be an insanely slow process to reach orgasm, but not impossible. You had to admit, as your arousal finally started to die down for real, this whole thing could very easily drive someone insane. The afterglow of your massive orgasm was allowing you to actually take up the space in your own brain with thoughts, instead of the disorienting non-stop noise and jumble of pleasure and pain. You were terrified of the mental damage your beloved friend could inflict, and wondered what state your pitiful, already sex-obsessed brain would be in by the end of the month. You would end up completely whipped silly by then at this rate, if not much sooner. Would you be able to properly face her, especially if she found out the truth she was unaware of? What frightened you the most was that there was no way to communicate with her or for her to notice you at all. You weren't even sure if Rio knew about the transformation technology: despite it becoming much more safe and well-documented in the last few years, it was still mostly on underground forums rather than mainstream. All you could do is hope that Rio, ditzy though she was, would realize on her own what had happened, or better, to decide that she would simply rather see the $1200 you worked so hard for spent on something more important.



The thought also occurred to you that Rio could easily have changed your duration setting as well, but you quickly push that thought away, a defense mechanism against total despair. You only had to last 30 days or until you got returned, but it hadn't even been one night yet. It was starting to seem unlikely that you could make it to even just five days without going bonkers first and becoming Rio's willing sweat-rag foot-toy combo. Your owner could be much worse, though, all things considered; you could have accidentally been shipped to or stolen by a random, much less attractive stranger. Rio could also easily have changed you into a thong or something worse, for no other reason than that she thought it would be funny. Either she had just not seen the options, or didn't see fit to change your most important answer on the settings. She loved wearing pantyhose, so perhaps you had already chosen the best response in her eyes. As if to confirm your thoughts, Rio suddenly sat up, letting out a worrying exclamation:



"Oh, right. It's been so long since I wore a good new pair of pantyhose so I forgot. I'll go commando tonight, to fully experience its plushness!"


In the past, Rio had often not worn anything under her tights. She just preferred it that way, but the problem was that once her tights got sweaty and were cleaned they would eventually get itchy, especially around where it rubbed against her big butt, forcing her to suffer or wear panties underneath. With this pantyhose, she shouldn't ever have to worry about that! With that thought in mind, Rio placed her feet flat on the mattress and raised her waist, pulling you over her wide hips and down her legs. Although the underwear thing was concerning, you were far more worried about whether she was going to leave you on or take you off when she finally ended her night, and what would happen to you if she left you on.



The first thing you noticed as your smooth body was pulled off of Rio's feet and dropped to the carpet was the change in temperature. It wasn't like it felt cold, but being a solo pantyhose, even in Rio's humid room, felt sort of like having your blanket pulled away on a winter morning. Your body felt an intense craving to go back to her- for her legs to fill you back up- which frightened you more than any other surprise on this horror story of a day. It was proof that your mind was already starting to break for her, and proof that whether she left you on or not, the imprint of pleasure you had just experienced would follow you for a long time. You knew that she wasn't going to simply put you back in the box or a drawer anymore, she had already said that next she would wear you with no panties. Despite this, your craving was involuntary, and thinking about what it would be like to go back to being human in a month and potentially suffer from withdrawal symptoms far more advanced than this seriously scared you. 



Your mind was desperately trying, in a last-ditch effort fueled by your post-nut clarity, to quell the hyperarousal and cravings, to ground your psyche on something, anything. Rio removed her panties over your crumpled body and pulled you slowly back up her legs; you admired the perfect view you had from underneath your big friend, how small you felt. It felt so wrong to you how good it felt to be put back on, to have your craving indulged. It washed away all your worries in waves of overlapping sensory noise. It wasn't that you weren't worried or anxious, but that you couldn't be: her legs like a drug that sent you into a happy high, literally filling up your body, but also filling your head to the brim with sensation and pleasure. Rio finished shimmying and pulling the waist of your body up, pressing you into her damp crotch and wedging you much deeper into her aromatic ass than before. Without her underwear in the way, you conformed further to her curvy shape, exposing you to the previously hidden depths and folds of her body, and dealing you a second, stronger dose of the addictive infernal drug of hyper-sensation.



You were rubbed over just about every inch of Rio’s legs as she ran her hands up, down, and all over her soft, perfectly toned legs. Her thighs and feet were mostly dry now, thanks to you, but there was still an untapped oasis of hot sweat built up deep in her butt. She started walking again, dragging your senses up and down in a familiar, yet still disorienting pattern as she did. With each jiggle, she wedged you deeper into her now exposed crack, filling your mouth with her grossly delicious butt sweat. After a few moments, Rio stopped and stood in front of the full-length mirror hanging on her wall. She was admiring her legs, spinning around to look at her juicy butt, and lightly bouncing it with her hand. You too were able to admire how great you looked on her legs in the mirror, although it was an admiration mixed in with dread, arousal, and confusion. Before you had a chance to reckon with these emotions as you looked toward the reflection of your new body, Rio was on the move again, leaving you disoriented at the center of the tug-of-war between her feet and jiggling cheeks. The trip from Rio’s room to the kitchen fridge felt awfully long, your sense of time becoming warped by the sensations invading your brain. The deeper you sank into her sweaty asscheeks as she walked, the more your front side gently tugged at her crotch, revealing the strong smells and tastes of her pussy. Your afterglow from the prior wave of orgasms was over, and now a new, stronger arousal was building up. Rio grabbed the box you were shipped in on her way back to her room, leaving it on a shelf in her closet, likely to be forgotten.



That night, Rio played with herself on her bed, wearing nothing but you, her smooth, plush, hyper-absorbent pantyhose. As she softly let out cute moans of your name, rubbing and teasing her perfect breasts, you finally caved completely and gave in to the madness of the ordeal. You worshiped your new goddess with reckless abandon, greedily lapping up her sweat and sexual fluids as she rubbed you into her folds. Her butt wasn't neglected either, your tongue mashed violently into her hot flesh as she cooed over the soft feeling of her fingers massaging her ass. Eventually, Rio rubbed a finger into her anus, stretching you into a tight embrace over every inch of her ass, with your senses concentrated right on her finger. You could feel each hot, meaty wrinkle of her asshole as she rubbed, every bit of oily, sticky sweat quickly absorbed by your mouth and making you gag. With each clench of her butt, your senses spread out in waves over the twin expanses of flesh, absorbing the sweat being steadily generated by her hot body. She let her finger gently sink into her flowering anus, flexing her butt muscles gently, sending you even deeper into sensory hell. Of course, no matter what you did, each disgusting sensation felt amazing for your lower half. As you started to orgasm again, Rio moaned and let out a raunchy, loud fart directly onto your tongue and around the tip of your cock. You vibrated and busted your imaginary load so hard that you finally completely lost consciousness, gaining a bit of peace and quiet as Rio eventually settled down for the evening. Throughout the night, you were roused by the smell of her gas, and had to wait for your boner to calm down before you could try your best to fall back asleep, chasing that blissful feeling of being knocked completely unconscious like before. Her feet never stopped fidgeting, so you were fighting a constant battle as you tried to meditate and completely ignore all of the things you were sensing. 



- -


Your fears of a long-term stay with your new leggy roommate quickly came true: for another two days straight, Rio basically only took you off to shower and use the toilet. She was the only one at home right now, with you "off to college" and your mother on a brief business trip, so she had literally no incentive to change clothes, or really to do much of anything at all besides game, binge-watch TV, and exercise a bit with the limited tools available at home. She had praised your various features on the first day, especially your odor and sweat filtration, but in the two days since, she barely acknowledged you. It made sense, you weren't a person to her after all. Her habit of talking to herself, which had at first overloaded your senses, was more endearing now, as it was the only thing that made you feel like you were still human around her. Of course, Rio continued to show her affection and enjoyment of her brother's "gift" in other, physical ways.



Rio was currently lounging on the couch with one leg up, and had your tongue and shaft jogging laps as she slid her hand slowly... up from her ankle... over her plump calves… to her knee... down to her waist... then starting the trip back. It was some sort of cruel, lazy, erotic endurance competition between her five fingers and your greatly overworked lower half. Your poor tongue was arguably in even worse condition. Rio had realized on the first day of using you that pressing her fingers into the pantyhose made them absorb her sweat much faster, with no idea that what she was actually doing was forcing said sweat down your faux throat. She had made a fast habit of doing these leg massages and rubbing you into the depths of her butt in order to keep the uncomfy sweat off of her and "neutralized" by you, her loyal pantyhose, as much as possible. As bad as this whole situation was, you had to say her bored habit of fidgeting with her feet was by far the worst of it. Those damn toes had been the complete death of you and your stupid dick these last few days: it felt so unbearably good, and she never seemed to stop her fidgeting for long. Technically, Rio had owned you from the moment she signed off on your package, but she was quickly establishing her ownership over your mind as much as your body. You had already surrendered yourself to your fate as her living legwear for the time being. There was no point in denying it: it was your fantasy, after all, and you had zero agency in this situation to do anything about it anyways. With how stupidly intense your pleasure and sensory settings had been tuned, the biggest challenge would be keeping your sense of self intact. You were practicing meditation in the hopes that somehow you would gain self-control strong enough to shut out everything that was happening, but attaining such a state was a tall order even for a devout monk, much more so for a transformed, hyper-sensitive piece of cloth. If you lost yourself totally in rapture, it would be pointless even if you managed to come back- you would be a brain-dead burden to your family, and your dreams of a shiny college degree would become impossible. You clung to one single hope, your only way to get out of this situation besides your lazy, ditzy friend, who wasn’t exactly inspiring confidence:


'Just 25 more days. 25 days and I'll be back to being human.'


So went the thought that ran through your head many times thus far. It was becoming your mantra, the main line of defense your mind had found against losing itself and becoming nothing but Rio's toy. It was a common tactic for those stranded in isolation to count the days in order to keep sane. It had been somewhere around 2 days in transit by your estimation, and you were on your third day with her. Changing the number each day was the only way for you to make sure you kept track of how much time you had left.


How little you really knew...