[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Olivia finds herself in a compromised situation, at the mercy of a tiny, lascivious dominatrix and her robotic sex doll.  Initially confused and concerned for her safety, Olivia quickly finds herself questioning what has been the strangest part of this kidnapping: the behavior of the mechanical doll, the existence of the tiny dominatrix, or her own growing desire to see just how far this night can go.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Note: Even though this story is complete and I am actively updating another, please feel free to leave a review.  I love to hear what people think about these stories, and I would love to improve and tailor my writing based on your feedback.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Fab Four
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22716 Read: 11157
Published: July 30 2023 Updated: August 09 2023
Story Notes:

The story covers a single encounter. The chapters are mostly broken up by content tags. Please see tags in chapter descriptions in the ToC.  Early chapters are mostly foreplay and establishing the power dynamic.  Things will heat up as the story progresses.

I should also note this is my first story of a lewd or fetishistic nature.  Feedback is very welcome.

1. Chapter 1 - First Impressions by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 1] (2368 words)

The first chapter is pure set-up.

Tags: Entrapment, Lesbians

2. Chapter 2 - Establishing Boundaries by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 0] (1906 words)

Things heat up a little in this chapter.  Mistress demonstrates a bit more of her control over Olivia, and tries to set the tone of their interactions with a dominance game.

Tags: Breasts, Entrapment, Gentle, Lesbians

3. Chapter 3 - A Grounded Perspective by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 0] (1280 words)

Chapter 3 gives our first look at events from Mistress' perspective, as she begins to climb her Pet.

Tags: Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle

4. Chapter 4 - The Other Side of the Coin by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3926 words)

In this chapter, Mistress punishes Olivia for her transgressions - much to Olivia's unexpected delight.

Tags: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Insertion

5. Chapter 5 - The Cherry on Top by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3628 words)

In this chapter, Olivia gets a taste for a new approach to oral, and Mistress finally gets her release.

Tags: Breasts, Gentle, Mouthplay

6. Chapter 6 - Sweet Release by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3596 words)

In this chapter we see Olivia with the most freedom she's had yet, both testing her limits and preparing Mistress for some serious sexytimes.  Their playtime culminates in a few revelations, not the least of which being that we have one more chapter to go.

Tags: Gentle, Insertion, Mouthplay

7. Chapter 7 - All's Fair in Love by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 1] (4345 words)

I just want to give a big Thank You to everyone who stuck around to the end of my first story.  I hope you find this ending as satisfying as I did.  So, without further ado, here's the final chapter notes.

In this chapter, Olivia and Mistress get to experience Aidra's full capabilities, and together they explore a powerful but dangerous desire that has been growing throughout the evening.  Note: I did have to add a tag for this chapter.

Tags: Breasts, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Mouthplay, Vore

8. Epilogue - After Care by MicroThaumaturge [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1667 words)

Don't you just hate cliffhangers?  I do too.  I hope I didn't keep you all waiting too long.

Without further delay, please enjoy the epilogue to Turnabout is Fair Play.

Tags: Gentle, Lesbians