- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't you just hate cliffhangers?  I do too.  I hope I didn't keep you all waiting too long.

Without further delay, please enjoy the epilogue to Turnabout is Fair Play.

Tags: Gentle, Lesbians

"I still can't believe I swallowed you."

Olivia lay in bed, her naked body secure beneath satin sheets and a weighted comforter.  A pale stream of moonlight passed through the window, beyond which lay a world she would next confront as a changed woman.  After what she had experienced this night, she knew there was no going back.

Olivia's hands lay crossed on the comforter, and looked down, picturing in her mind what lay beneath them.

"I miss you already, love.  I feel so empty."

Olivia closed her eyes and sank into the memory foam of the pillow, its cool embrace an insignificant balm for her loss.  She groaned, frustrated that she had been deprived of such joy for the foreseeable future.

"Oh, stop being such a drama mama!"

Olivia looked at the pillow beside her, where her fiancé Melissa, love of her life and her bastion of support in this dog-eat-dog world, lay sprawled in exhaustion.

"You know I should grow back in about five minutes.  If you shoved me in your pussy again, there could be dangerous complications!"  Missy grudgingly lifted herself on her elbows and gave Olivia a sideways look.

"As for the other thing, after the way your tongue treated me tonight, I'm surprised you didn't swallow me sooner!"

Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, given that today is August 8th, I'm surprised you didn't try to jump down my throat.  I saw how intensely you watched that cherry sliiiiide down, until it disappeared behind my breasts."

Missy's naked little body shivered, and it wasn't from the cold.  She hopped up and skipped her way to Olivia's face, her tight little body on full display.  "I'm a little envious of that cherry, you know.  It's going to end up a part of the truly phenomenal woman who agreed to marry me."

"But unlike that cherry, you still get the chance to marry the woman before you, and to grow old with her.  And I want nothing more than to grow old with you, Missy.  I love you."  Olivia rolled onto her stomach and planted a big kiss on Missy's face.  The little woman grabbed onto her pillowy lips and buried her own face in their softness.

"I love you too, Livy."

The two stayed there, staring into each others eyes, until a screaming guitar riff blared from the bedside table, startling both women.

Olivia groaned and reached for her phone, the blinding backlighting almost as oppressive as the custom ringtone.

"Why won't you change that damn guitar riff for something less brain melting?  Like a dying cat, or Claire trying to sing Evanescence?"

Olivia just shook her head and lay back on the pillow with the phone over her head, her finger hovering under the accept button on the video call screen.

"I need something to mentally prepare me when she calls.  This is the closest I can get without stocking up on epinephrine."  Olivia paused a moment more, adjusting the camera's angle so only her face and the pillow were in view.  Then before she could rethink it, she hit accept.

"Livy love!  How the fuck are you?  I feel like it's been forever since I gnawed on your ear!"

On screen was a thin woman with angular features and unusually pink skin.  Her thin arms had leathery tattoos that looked like she was embraced by bat wings, and she wore a silver nose ring and tongue stud.  Her tight tube top was not designed to fit over that chest, and above its straining threads lay a blood red heart tattoo complete with devil horns as a spaded tail. She almost sounded like she was yelling, but Olivia was well aware that was her normal volume. 

"Hello, Titania.  You caught me getting ready for bed."

"Looks like I caught you in bed, sweetie!  Oh, my god, you have to tell me how things went.  Did the serum work?  Did the sexybot work?  Did my babies get you off good?  And where the fuck is Mini-Missy?  Oh my god, is she inside you?  How long's she been inside you?  Fuck, my panties are swamped right now."

Olivia took a deep breath and defaulted to her usual approach to Titania.  Answer as many questions as she could recall and pray that satisfied her curiosity.

"Deep breaths, Titty.  Yeah, the serum worked, and so did your toys.  I, um, might still be wearing them, and nothing else - they feel fucking incredible.  Aidra performed beyond expectations, I'll have to discuss some specifics later.  No, Missy isn't inside me.  Not anymore, anyway.  She's gonna grow back soon, so she's depriving my pussy of her company.  At least I have your kisses to keep me going."

On screen, Titania was grinning ear to ear.  "That's what I like to hear! Oh, we're gonna make a killing!  Remember, I get 5% of profits, exclusive R&D on your toys, and the right to name any and all of my babies you take to market!"

"But Missy and I get veto rights if we agree a name is too extreme."  Olivia's lips were drawn in a thin line.  She would not budge on Veto rights.  Succubus' Kiss was the third name Titty had proposed, and the second, "Titty Ticklers and Lotus Lickers," was better than the first.  Though, in hindsight, the first two might have just been to make sure Olivia accepted the third.  Titty could be crafty like that.

"Speaking of your little love, where the fuck is she?  You didn't break her did you?"

In response, Olivia just adjusted the camera angle to catch Missy lying next to her on the pillow.  Titania's eyes went wide, and both her hands came up to cover her mouth in shock.  Then in a burst of excitement, Titania had pulled her phone from its stand and was shaking it around, practically shrieking her thoughts to the world.

"Ohmyfuckinggodshe'sabsolutelyfuckingadorable!  I can't fucking handle the cuteness!  I'm dying from cuteness fucking overload!"

Melissa just waved lazily at the phone, not bothering to cover up.

"You should have seen Livy earlier tonight, all tied up and helpless before her teeny tiny kidnapper and dominatrix.  Her expressions were adorable, and seeing her rediscover her fetish was almost enough to get me off on its own."

The shaking screen came to a stop as Titania stared intensely at the screen.  "Please tell me you recorded everything."

Olivia waved her hand.  "Don't worry, I already pulled the footage from Aidra's memory.  I also pulled her power source. She worked perfectly up until I activated the 'Turnabout' protoc-"

"You told Titty about that!" Missy was on her knees, glaring at the phone.  "Why wouldn't you tell me about that!"

"For the same reason I didn't tell her about that thing you do with the laundry when you're waiting for the washer to fill."

"I told you that in confidence, Titty!"

Titania laughed.  "So did Livy, but you asked."

Melissa looked a bit dejected, and her expression turned chagrined when she glanced at Olivia, who had one brow raised and a half-smirk on her face.  She held Melissa's gaze for a few meaningful seconds before turning back to the phone, concern creeping back on her face.

"As I was trying to say, Aidra's performance got a little... unexpected, once we scaled back safety and introduced outside influence.  Her mobility improved before our eyes, and her actions were assertive, even to the point of guiding us from one activity to the next.  She even arguably put Missy at risk when she trapped her in my mouth with a ball gag, then used an orc cock to shove Missy and half a gallon of Claire's sugar-cum down my throat.  Once I was finally able to speak, the safe word put her into her default state, and she helped me get out of the restraints, and get Missy back."

"And my outfit back, thank you very much!  Livy swallowed it when she undressed me with her tongue!"

Olivia smirked.  "Yes, we got your outfit back, which we all know is the more important of the two."  Olivia noticed the screen had gone dark, and she could hear Titania moving around with the phone.  "Titty, is everything alright?"

"Ugh!  Uh, yeah!"  An electronic buzz could be heard faintly through the phone, and Olivia heard Titania gasp.  "I think the connection is just, mmmph, failing on me.  Oh, ugh.  Tell you what, mmm, how about we meet up after woooork, tomorrow, and discuss these, oooh, behavioral quirks.  Talk to you tomorrow!"

There was a sliding sound, and then a "tump" from the other side.  Distantly, they could hear Titania moan to herself.  "In her mouth, ooooh-yeah, with a fucking ball gag.  Shoved her down her fucking lover's throat with a big green dick, oh god, and came all over her!  Fuck, I gotta get me one!"

Olivia severed the call, and locked eyes with Melissa.  After a moment they both burst out laughing.  Olivia didn't miss it when Missy's laugh hitched, and she crossed her arms over herself.

"You okay Missy?"

Missy jerked a nod.  "Y-yeah, I'm fine.  I'm starting to grow back.  It doesn't hurt, it's just like pins and needles all over my body."

Olivia picked the little woman up, realizing she was already about as tall as a Barbie doll, and held her in her arms.  A couple minutes later, Olivia's hand held tight to Missy's blood-red hair just above her ear.  Their lips were locked in passion, not just for each other, but for the high of life as well.  It was a couple hours later when they finally fell asleep, Olivia wrapped up as the little spoon in Melissa's arms.  They had both been through borderline traumatic experiences, that were also the most sexually fulfilling of their lives.  Both had come through somehow satisfied, and voracious for more.  Olivia's last thought before sleep embraced her was the knowledge that they would soon be sharing this experience with the world.

Chapter End Notes:

Here we are, the end of Turnabout is Fair Play.  I hope you have enjoyed this story.  I certainly had a blast writing it.  I'm glad I finally contributed something to the community, and the positive response is certainly encouraging me to continue to contribute.

I have a couple story ideas bouncing around in the wake of this one.  I could follow the Fab Four of Olivia, Melissa, Titania and Claire as they go about introducing their new tech to the adult market, or do a side story with Titty making dubious use of the shrinking solution and her own twisted tech.  Or rather than overstay my time in this little dreamworld, I could get closer to my roots and write a mid-fantasy story with giants and fairies.  If any of that sounds appealing, let me know!

Thanks again all for sticking with me to the end!  I wish you all a happy Vore Day!