- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I just want to give a big Thank You to everyone who stuck around to the end of my first story.  I hope you find this ending as satisfying as I did.  So, without further ado, here's the final chapter notes.

In this chapter, Olivia and Mistress get to experience Aidra's full capabilities, and together they explore a powerful but dangerous desire that has been growing throughout the evening.  Note: I did have to add a tag for this chapter.

Tags: Breasts, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Mouthplay, Vore

"Request to initiate 'Turnabout' protocol has been received. Now requesting Administrator approval."

Olivia tightened her grip around her shrunken fiancé, nestling the tiny woman in her cleavage to keep her closer to her heart. This was the most dangerous portion of this practical equipment test. Under the 'Tiny Dom's Assistant' protocols that had been running initially, Aidra was programmed to be an Emergency Response bot first, a Guardian second, and only if none of those protocols were violated would Aidra function as a Playtime Assistant.  

Under the 'Fair Play' protocol that Missy had dictated and Olivia had interpreted and programmed, Aidra prioritized Playtime Assistant functions before Guardian functions, meaning behaviors to prevent dangerous situations would be suppressed if context clearly indicated the tiny wished to be in that compromising position. Emergency Response actions were still prioritized above all others, such as automatically acting to safely remove the tiny if swallowed, or if consciousness was lost or serious injury sustained.

'Turnabout' protocol was very different. It was programmed with Guardian settings completely suppressed, and Emergency Response protocols deferring to a customized Playtime Assistant program. This customization would allow Aidra some latitude in the interpretation of spoken commands, as well as the ability to initiate sexual activity, based on a combination of recorded interactions from the current and past sessions, the participant's browser histories, and a priority to highlight the larger subject's dominance. The only true safeguard that could countermand active protocols was-

"Request to initiate 'Turnabout' protocol has been received. Now requesting Administrator approval," Aidra repeated.

"Is something wrong, Livy?" Missy asked, her arms wrapped around Olivia's thumb as she mushed her breasts against it. "You said we were going to test the sex bot, so what are we waiting for?"

Olivia glanced down, and nodded with conviction.

"'Turnabout' protocol approved, authorization issued by Administrator Switch-Tamer-Sixty-Nine, Authorization Code Mike, One, Sierra, Sierra, Yankee, Sierra, Tango, Zero, Yankee."

Aidra stiffened as she had with the previous protocol change. When the protocols finished implementing, Aidra strode right up to the bed and firmly gripped the side of Olivia's head. Though the hand might be dainty, with those delightful built-in warmers to simulate above-average body temperature, the steel and servos beneath were unyielding. Aidra leaned in and pulled Olivia into a deep, cherry-flavored kiss with far more tongue than Olivia was used to. When they parted, Olivia was left gasping for breath.

"Thank you for trusting me with your pleasure," Aidra said, her speech less stiff, and her tone warmer.  

It must be the encounter adaptation function adjusting her speech to match the subjects, Olivia thought. She licked her lips, savoring the fruity flavor. 

"Before we proceed, Olivia, you need to decide on a safe word. Both for your peace of mind," Aidra began, before looking down at Missy and gently caressing her face with the pad of her finger, "as well as for the safety of our adorable little toy."

Olivia could feel Missy shiver in her hand. The little sexpot loved to be in control; few things could get her as excited. What really got her rocks off, though, was the feeling of being completely at the mercy of another. Being treated like nothing more than a sex toy by her fiancé and their sexbot had Missy vibrating with sexual energy.

"C'mon Livy! Give her a safe word so we can get going! You have to have a safe word in mind!"

Olivia smirked and lifted Missy up to her lips. "Of course I do." A few wet moments and a full-torso kiss later, she settled Missy back between her breasts, the tiny licking her lips in joy.

"Sorry, Aidra. For the safe word, let's go with 'Oregon Trail.'"

Olivia glanced down to make sure Missy caught her words, only to see the little woman glaring at her.

"What kind of safe word is 'Oregon Trail?'" She asked.

Olivia used her free-ish hand to scratch her cheek. "What can I say? It was the first game I ever played that made me feel like I needed a safe word."

Missy stared blankly up at her for a moment before bursting into hysterical laughter.

"I'm glad you two are getting along so well," Aidra intruded, "but might I propose something to get us back on track?"

Missy looked up at the huge sexbot with surprise across her face, unaware of how much latitude Aidra was given with the current protocol.

Olivia nodded. "Go ahead Aidra. What did you have in mind?"

Aidra gestured beyond the cone of light to a dark mass lurking along one edge of the room. Both Missy and Olivia shielded their eyes as a second light snapped on, revealing a table loaded to the brim with more conventional sex toys. Once her eyes adjusted, Olivia could make out dildos ranging in sizes from those that would get lost inside her, to others that would split her in half. The shapes and colors were as varied as their sizes. Pale and thin, dark and thick, green and veiny, blue and knobby, pointed and scaly, and even a couple that looked like tongues or tentacles. They were made of glass and hard rubber and silicon, as well as half a dozen other materials Olivia couldn't place at a glance. And those were just the toys that didn't run on batteries. Olivia was pretty sure there were a couple of pneumatic pistons with a grip that could fit most of those toys on the end.

"Livy?" Missy's voice was quiet, somewhere between awe and apprehension. "Did you ask Titania if you could borrow her collection? I'm not sure she could survive a night without it." Missy's voice softened until Olivia could barely make it out. "And I definitely can't survive a night with the whole thing."

Olivia's thumb gently petted Missy's head. "Don't worry love. I mentioned that some conventional toys might enhance the experience for our customers, and Titty jumped at the chance to provide a few pieces."

"That's a lot more than just a few toys, Livy. I'm pretty sure I'm smaller than most of them."

"Well, she said it would be a few pieces, but I guess I should have known better. That woman doesn't do anything at less than 200%. Oh, she mentioned something about customizing some of them for tinies, but she dropped them off today while I was at work, and I didn't have time before our session to really check them out, so I guess we can find out what she meant together."

Missy squirmed until she could stand on Olivia's chest, and leaned in to plant another kiss on her lips. "That sounds perfect, Livy. I'm sure it'll be great. Do you want to grab us a toy?"

Olivia chuckled, glad Missy had braced herself against her cheek. "If you haven't forgotten, I'm still a little tied up. Thankfully, we have someone we can rely on. Aidra, would you be a doll and select one of the toys Titania modified for use with a tiny? I'm trusting you can figure out which would go over best based on what you've seen here?"

"Of course, Olivia," the sexbot said as she stepped over to the table. She reached for something at the back of the pile of sex toys, and removed what at first appeared to be a flesh-colored vest. Aidra lifted it to chest height and turned back to her charges, a proud smirk on her synthetic face.

"Uh. Livy? What am I looking at?" Missy's foot slipped down into Olivia's cleavage, and she sunk back between her fiancé's breasts, her eyes laser-focused on the toy the whole time.

"I think Aidra found herself a pair of breasts, love. A very possessive pair of breasts."

Olivia wasn't wrong. The front of the vest carried a pair of artificial breasts. The left one was only slightly flesh-colored, though from the inside it might as well be transparent. As Aidra returned to the bed, closer inspection revealed there was a seam in the outside edge of that breast. The other breast was a solid, jiggly mass of artificial mammary, but the areola had been partially hollowed out, with a sort of strap extending across in place of the nipple.

"It is clear that you both have something of a breast fixation," Aidra pronounced as she slipped the breast vest over her head, and strapped it into place. "I thought I would help the little one expand her newfound appreciation for them. Tell me, Melissa. Would you prefer to ride inside, or outside?"

"Uh." Missy was momentarily speechless, staring at the bouncy artificial bosoms. Their girth was a near-match for Olivia's own tits that were on full display. "Outside. Definitely outside."

Aidra climbed deftly up onto the table, and smoothly sat straddling Olivia's legs, the false breasts almost touching Olivia's own.

"Liv, did you know she was that nimble?"

Olivia was staring, mouth agape. "Uh... No. No, I did not. I knew her specs theoretically allowed for it, and I added some learning capability to her motor controls, but that was... just, wow!"

"Thank you, Olivia," Aidra said. A reddish tint appeared on the synthetic face, and Aidra slightly averted her gaze.

"Is she fucking blushing?" Missy yelled?

Olivia scratched her head. "Yes? It was part of the specs I gave Titania, and I programmed it. I thought it was a nice touch."

"Oh, it was," Aidra responded. "But it's not the only nice touch I have." The sexbot's fingers slid into Olivia's cleavage, her thumb brushing against Olivia's nipple, starting to reawaken the love bud. Then the fingers wrapped around Missy, who let out a surprised yelp. The next thing Olivia knew, her fiancé had been strapped against the jiggly right breast, the strap holding tight to Missy's wrists and tummy. Her little feet fluttered in the air, her squirming causing the slightest jiggling of the breast.

"You alright there, Missy?"

Melissa opened her mouth to respond, but a slender hand wrapped around the tiny woman and massaged her deep into the jiggly mound.

"She's just fine, Olivia. She's had her fun, and she'll continue to have fun with us, but now its your turn for some pleasure." Aidra put her other hand on Olivia's breast, and started another massage on the natural breast. "Now, doesn't that feel good?"  

Olivia moaned and nodded, enjoying the pleasure even as she watched from the corner of her vision as her fiancé's legs occasionally kicked out from behind the hand. Then her eyes closed and she moaned deeper when she felt the Succubus' Kisses on her nipples ramp up, adding to the ministrations. 

Aidra leaned in, moving her hands to Olivia's cheeks as she pressed their breasts together. Olivia could feel Missy writhing between them, stimulating her nipple just as the Kiss had to be buzzing against Missy. The mutual pleasure jumped when Aidra's supple lips made contact with Olivia's and they began to make out with abandon.

Olivia barely even noticed the cords still linked to her wrists and ankles, lost as she was in the cherry-flavored haze of passion. She only had the presence of mind to enjoy the lips and tits and wandering hands, the buzzing of the Kisses, and the squirming of the woman she loved.

"What about - about Missy," she asked between kisses.

"What about her?" Aidra turned the question back on Olivia. "She's... enjoying this too. Cant you... feel her? She's... in heaven... writhing... in ecstasy."

"That sounds... delicious," Olivia sighed. They continued their makeout session until Olivia was short of breath.

"God damn, phew, I am one, whew, hell of a programmer. Fuck, Aidra, that was hot!

Aidra leaned forward and shook her chest against Olivia's tits, eliciting a delighted squeal from her passenger. Olivia shifted Aidra back and leaned forward to check on Missy.

"How are you doing, love?"

"Your tits were my world!" said the loopy little woman. She was panting, her body sweat-soaked, and her expression somewhere on the line between blissful and blitzed. "Can I get back in line for that ride?"

Olivia laughed, and to her surprise, Aidra did the same, bouncing her tiny passenger.

Olivia was astonished. By this point, Aidra had demonstrated behaviors and coordination that Olivia hadn't programmed into the bot. Sure, the mechanisms were capable of it, and she supposed the processor was higher-end than was needed, but Aidra was downloading or extrapolating actions beyond the scope of her role as a sex aid. It was almost like she was trying to act as a full part-

"Livy dear, don't tell me you forgot about us!"

Olivia was pulled from her thoughts by the calls of her tiny fiancé, who at this moment just so happened to be... oh.

She was sitting on top of one of the more fantastic dildos, a bright red one with rubbery spikes along the bottom, and a fairly significant girth. It had a deep indentation along the top that would match with a human silhouette, with the feet near the angular tip.

"Surprise!" Missy yelled. "I was always trying to get you to try one of those naughty dragon dildos, and Titty was nice enough to adjust one I could ride on!

"Missy, love, I think that one might be a little too lar-"

"Nonsense! Aidra said this one is the perfect size to stretch you a little, without any lasting damage. It'll pull you nice and tight around me! Oh, god, I can't wait to ride this dragon inside you! Come on, Aidra, let's- whoa, hey, easy on the merchandise! Hey-"

Olivia watched as Aidra slipped a trio of tight rubber rings over the girth of the dildo, and onto Missy. The first ring stopped around her ankles, securing her feet deep in the depression in the dildo so they wouldn't get bent out of shape. The next went around Missy's waist and wrists, holding her lower body tight. The last went around her shoulders just below her breasts. She was well and truly attached to the dildo now.

"Olivia, would you care to lubricate your toy?" Aidra asked, bringing the tip of the dildo to Olivia's lips. Olivia looked down at her little lover, her little eyes wide in shock and excitement. "Come on now, open up. Just say, 'ahhhh!'"

Olivia did as she was told, and the dildo slurped right into her mouth. The material was firm and rubbery, and would hold its shape well inside her. With how much it filled her mouth, she could only hope she could take its girth.

Aidra twisted the toy, and Olivia could taste her lover. She could feel the little woman struggling against her bonds - likely trying to get her hand over her pussy. Aidra began sliding the toy in and out, each time going a little deeper, each time putting more of the ridges, or more of her fiancé onto her tongue. The copious amounts of saliva she'd produced earlier in the evening had made a comeback, and it wasn't long before the dildo was slick with saliva far enough to tickle her throat with the tip.

Aidra pulled it out of Olivia's mouth with a smile, holding it before Olivia's breasts so Missy was facing Olivia upside down. "Would you like a preview of how this will feel in your pussy?"

Olivia opened her mouth, and suddenly the Kiss on her clit jumped to life. "Oh, yes," she murmured.

"That's what I like to hear." The dildo was slid between her breasts, and Olivia pressed them together by lustful instinct. Aidra worked the rough dragon cock between those tits, feeling resistance as she did. So she leaned forward, and dribbled some of the cherry saliva onto the tits and toy, streamlining the titjob. Olivia dropped her chin and stuck out her tongue, lapping at the dildo every time it pushed up between her tits. She loved the pressure on her breasts, especially as she felt Missy squirming against her sternum.  

Once the cherry taste began fading from the tip, she asked Aidra for a fresh coating before they moved onto the next activity. Aidra complied, her artifical tongue lapping at the toy cock and woman to bathe them in lubrication. Then with a snap of the sexbot's fingers, Olivia found herself prone, about a foot above the bed, with the base of the dildo attached to Aidra's pelvis, and Missy writhing in anticipation.

"Do it Aidra! Do it already! Put me back where I belong! Slide me deep inside my love's canal! Flood me with her passion! Use me for her pleasure!"

Olivia could scarcely believe the words coming from her little lover, but she didn't have to. Belief comes with experience, and Aidra didn't spare her this one. Olivia felt the toy cock rubbing gently along her seeping slit, bathing the battering ram in her juices in preparation for knocking down her door. And then Olivia was crying out as the massive head and first few inches of the toy were inside her. She looked down along her chest, and could just barely see her love from the shoulders up, her blood-red hair blending into the red rubber of the dragon dick drilling into her. Then the dildo receded an inch or two, and slammed back into Olivia. It was in almost to the base. Olivia could scarecly believe her eyes.

But the tension in her pussy made a believer out of her.

Holy shitballs, that's big! I was going mad with just Missy in me, and now she's riding this monster cock deep into me! Oh god, I can feel her, pressed up against me! I can feel her face rubbing into my G-spot every time it's buried in me! Oh god, it's pounding my pussy soooo good!

The pounding increased in tempo as Aidra found her rhythm, her servos pounding with the unflagging ferocity of a machine. Her thighs slapped wetly into Olivia's as she drove the dragon dick and its passenger all the way to Livy's cervix with every mighty blow.

They just came faster and faster, Aidra dripping fresh lubrication on her dildo between unending thrusts. Olivia could only imagine what her little lover was going through in her love tunnel.

Olivia could feel the pressure building in her loins. Her orgasm was coming, she could feel it approaching. She focused on the mental image of Missy being thrust repeatedly into her deepest depths, and the feeling of her tits and tongue rubbing along her vaginal ceiling, imagining her eyes crossed in ahegao.

Then she was empty. Devoid of her love and the dragon dick alike.

"Whyyyy," Olivia moaned. "Why... stop?"

Aidra chuckled. "We have so many other toys to play with. Did you want to finish so fast?"

Olivia felt the restraints almost sitting her up, and then Aidra was there, the dildo pressed against her labia, her tits pressed to Livy's, her synthetic arms around her, and Olivia's eyes shut tight as their lips locked in a dance of tongues.

"How would you like something in your mouth, Livy?" Aidra asked. "I saw how much you both enjoyed Missy being in your mouth. Why don't we see how that plays out in a round two?"

The sex bot was gone as suddenly as she'd embraced Olivia, and the tied-up woman blinked a few times while she fought to get her eyes to focus. It was hard, edging as she was, with the Kisses feeding her enough stimulation to keep her in limbo, with no way to push further.

When her eyes finally focused, they were on a red rubber ball with black straps. Oddly enough, it looked like it had a black bar or handle on it, attached to a flat section that spun around.

"You and your toy have gotten pretty kinky tonight, Livy. What do you say to a ball gag?"

"Um..." Olivia started to reply, but Aidra cut her off.

"You don't say a damned thing. Cause it's a gag?" The bot tittered a laugh, before reaching down to the dildo still stuck to her pelvis. With a few deft motions, a dazed Missy was pinched between her fingers.

"Wakey wakey, toy. It's time for you and your lover to play another of those games you like so much. See, I'm going to swap this baby out for one of the girthier toys she can just barely handle, and you are going to join your lover in your favorite spot. She'll get to savor your taste, and you can both savor the pleasure you bring each other while I'm taking your fiancé to pound town. Are you ready?"

Missy still looked a bit out of it, but she nodded absently, and Aidra's synthetic face took on an all too predatory grin.

"Delicious. Make sure you hold on tight to the bar, toy, unless you're ready to take that plunge you've been considering all night."

"What?" Missy asked, just as Olivia recognized what was about to happen.

"Wait!" the larger woman said. "Or-mmph!"

Whatever Olivia was trying to say was muffled as Melissa was shoved feet first into her mouth. Moments later, the ball gag followed, and was deftly strapped into place.

Olivia could feel Missy moving around in her mouth, a cum and cherry-coated treat she did not want to swallow. Even still, her saliva kept pouring in as Missy reacquainted herself with Olivia's mouth. It was several seconds before she realized the choker hadn't activated. In fact, Olivia couldn't feel it at all anymore.

She wondered if Missy was aware of the change. She was back in a place she had previously enjoyed, but under significantly more dangerous conditions. The ball gag ate up no small amount of room in her mouth, and Missy was practically sitting at the back of Olivia's throat.

Poor Missy almost went down the throat when Olivia jolted as the restraints started to move, flipping the bound girl back over and onto her stomach. Olivia was only marginally reassured when she felt Missy grab desperately to the handle bar on the inside of the ball gag. 

Olivia was so focused on her snack-sized lover in her mouth, she missed Aidra's return.

She did not miss it when a massive, veiny dildo pounded into her pussy hard enough to rock her restraints. Missy was bounced around in her mouth, her legs scrabbling against Olivia's tonsils so as not to go down the looming throat behind her.

It was taking all of Olivia's willpower to focus on the events in her mouth as her pussy was pounded by a monster cock, and her nipples and clit were still caressed by electronic Kisses. Her whole body felt like it was tickled by phantom flames of passion and pleasure, and she realized Aidra was running those magic hands all over Olivia's skin.

She moaned into her gag and girlfriend alike, moving her tongue to try and support the tiny woman crowding her mouth, and instead having the tiny woman's legs wrap around it. Olivia could taste the sour fear and fishy arousal flowing from her mini morsel. It wasn't much longer before lust and technology drove Olivia to ravage her mouthful with her tongue. She drew every delightful flavor and every wondrous wriggle she could from the munchkin. Before long, the activity and exhaustion combined to pull Missy's lower legs into Olivia's throat. The tiny woman screamed, and held tight to the handle bar, but Olivia kept swallowing saliva, and there wasn't enough room for Missy to get the leverage she needed to free her legs.

The whole time Missy was fighting for freedom, Aidra kept up a steady pounding on Olivia's pussy. She leaned over, parting the blonde curls with one hand even as the other went to work groping Olivia's dangling tits. Aidra, the new Mistress, whispered sweet promises into Olivia's ear.

"You can feel her, can't you? She's trapped inside you, where she belongs. I know you've been thinking about it, both of you. The idea of you swallowing her. The thought of sending her down to that abyss inside you. Down into that stygian darkness, where she can be remade as a part of you, forever more. Why do you hesitate? I know how good she must taste. She has been flavored by all three of us. She is our union, and it's only fitting that you take her down into yourself. That you make her a part of you."

Aidra's hand snaked around Olivia's neck, her fingers along her throat. She massaged it with gentle caresses.

"I can feel her legs kicking in there. You're so close to the edge. Why not find your release? Here, let me help you. I'll get you where you need to go."

Olivia felt the dildo leave her, and again she was left on the edge, and empty. Then suddenly, she felt herself penetrated, this time by a big black monster cock on the end of one of the pneumatic stands. Olivia moaned long and deep, nearly deafening the tiny redhead holding tight to a bar with one arm even as her legs dangled down the throat of her lover, and her other hand frigged her own pussy with abandon.

Olivia had her eyes closed to limit the sensory overload, but they snapped open as she felt the strap for the ball gag ripped away.

"This is your chance to meet your destiny, Livy. All you have to do is open up and say, 'aaah.'"

Olivia opened her mouth, though whether to release her lover or accept the massive green dildo dripping with sugary, synthetic precum, she wasn't entirely sure. Missy managed to get an arm out with a sigh of relief.

"Oh, thank god. For a minute there, I thought I was gonna let go and let you take me - Oh, shit!" She yelled in surprise as she noticed the veiny green eye staring right at her. Now that she could see the white of its eye, she fired the only shot she had left. "ORE-"

And then she was gon. She was shoved to the back of the throat by the first thrust of the monstrous dildo, her legs sliding down to the calf. The second thrust and immediate swallow left just her head and shoulders batting the uvula. Missy made a last-ditch attempt to grab the dildo that had brought her thus far, but it was to no avail. A sugary geyser of homemade cum blasted Missy free, and the monster cock followed her halfway down the throat.

It was at that point that Olivia lost it. She came harder than any other time in her life, before or since.

Chapter End Notes:

You may be asking yourself, "How the hell can it end there?"  Well, I felt like it was a fitting end to their love making, and therefore a fitting end to the story.

That being said, I'm asking myself the same question.

So.

Since I can't just leave it like that, I'll be posting an epilogue chapter tomorrow to wrap things up.  Don't expect sexy times, but I definitely owe these characters some closure.