- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Olivia gets a taste for a new approach to oral, and Mistress finally gets her release.

Tags: Breasts, Gentle, Mouthplay

Olivia stared unblinking at the tiny woman on her tit. "You want me to what now?"

Mistress leaned forward with a conspiratorial grin. "Like I said, I have it on good authority that you can pull off a fun little party trick. I want you to tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue."

Olivia shook her head. "No. After that. Uh, Mistress," she added as the tiny woman frowned. "Did you say I would undress you, with my mouth?" Olivia couldn't believe her captor could be so foolish as to put herself in such a compromising position.

"That's exactly what I said!" Mistress started bouncing on Olivia's breast like an excited schoolgirl. "Oh, I can't wait to feel your tongue on my tits, slipping this corset off. And this thong should have disappeared long ago." Olivia didn't miss that Mistress was rubbing herself even as she bounced up and down.

Olivia had to bite her own tongue to keep herself from commenting how utterly stupid it would be to climb into the mouth of her kidnapping victim. Not that Olivia ever expected that situation to come up in any situation ever, yet it still seemed like "don't climb in the mouth of someone you wronged" should be common sense.

Mistress suddenly stopped her bouncing with a calculating look. "Oh, I see where your mind is going, Pet. No, I'm not so foolish as to throw myself on your mercy. Nor on your arousal, which I suspect I have a chance of getting through to. No, I have long dreamed of sitting inside someone's mouth, looking back out from between their teeth and knowing that behind me is a sexy abyss. That feeling of being on the cusp of transformation into a part of something greater, yet being unwilling to give up my existence. That point of being pulled towards life and death and destruction and salvation no matter which way I go, yet having the forms those take be such polar opposites - oh, it's a feeling beyond description, and that's just in my imagination. To have the chance to live it, to experience it - Pet, you are going to give that to me."

Mistress had worked herself into a fetishy, philosophical frenzy, but her eyes focused again on Olivia, and the half-scared, half-hopeful look she wore. Mistress shook her head with a resigned smirk.

"As much as I wish I could trust you with my life, here and now I know that in the right circumstances any pet will bite the hand that feeds it - even if that diet is a heady concoction of sex and suppressants. No, Pet, I am not leaving this up to chance."

Mistress tried to stand, before realizing she had removed the heels when she fell backwards into Olivia's cleavage with a whoop of surprise. She quickly recovered and walked on her knees until she was situated on the band over Olivia's throat. Looking down her nose Olivia could just make out Mistress' head and shoulders over her own chin.

"Can you feel this, Pet?" Mistress asked, and she lifted a small portion of the collar before letting the elastic material snap back into place. "This is not just a collar marking you as mine. This is also a choker for my own safety."  

Mistress worked her way back down Olivia's throat and between her breasts. Olivia pondered that scenario with the mistress on the other side of her skin, and an odd thrill rushed through her before she actively suppressed the strange thought.

Mistress unsnapped the small loop on her hip, and removed the smallest Succubus' Kiss that Olivia had seen. It was also covered in yellow lights, though none of them seemed to be powered. On second thought, was it actually a Kiss?  

Mistress opened a small compartment on the... well, Olivia was going with ring, now. Mistress flipped a switch, and the lights all came on.

"This little toy," Mistress said while holding it aloft, "is my safety necklace. It's tied into your collar. It has sensors all around it that register a certain light frequency. Should it ever be cut off from the overhead light, then...

Mistress glanced at the sexbot, and gestured her closer. "Aidra, be a dear and lift this tit for me," Mistress said, indicating the breast not with a gesture but with a grope and a growl of arousal. Two hands that could completely enclose the tiny domme gently lifted the massive mammary, and Mistress knee-stepped closer to the bottom of the breast. She set the necklace down, and Aidra lowered the titty flesh to rest atop of it.

Instantly Olivia could feel the collar tightening. It was like a full-sized partner had wrapped both hands around her neck and was squeezing hard enough for her to question whether this was still play, or rather something that should involve the cops.

With a gesture from Mistress, Aidra raised the tit again, and the choking sensation disappeared. The suddenly stiff material of the collar was again elastic, and Olivia drew in a deep breath. Surprisingly, she realized it was more out of reflex than necessity. The collar wouldn't allow much to pass - certainly not a tasty, little, snackable dominatrix - but she had still managed some small degree of respiration, and blood flow wasn't completely impaired.

"So, what do you think, Pet. Is that enough to keep me safe?"

Olivia stared dumbly at the little woman, which she must have taken for doubt.

"Yeah, me neither. That's why I brought this. Aidra, would you be so kind as to grab the muzzle?"

"Muzzle?" Olivia asked, dumbfounded. "But I'm not actually a dog, Mistress."

The tiny domme rolled her enchanting green eyes. "Then it's a good thing I didn't design this muzzle for a dog. If I'm being honest, it's more of a reverse-muzzle anyway. Ah, here we go, Pet."

As Aidra worked a set of rubberized straps over her head, Olivia couldn't help but question what Mistress was really like. It seemed at times like she was some commanding dominatrix, but there were times, especially when talking about her equipment, that she lapsed into more of a nerdy excitement. Was that who Mistress truly was? And why the hell did that sound so damn familiar?

"Mistress, can I ashk yuh huh quehuh?" Olivia tried to raise the topic, but halfway through Aidra brought a pair of padded metal pins around to the corners of her mouth, preventing her from closing her jaw all the way. Or anywhere close to tight enough to bite a tiny intruder. With the securing of a couple straps to her chin and forehead, Olivia had a much better sense of why Mistress sounded so comfortable climbing into her mouth.

"I'm sorry Pet, what were you saying?"

"Ah heah... Ah hwah hayhuh..." Olivia gave up, and just glared at the tiny dominatrix, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Now, Aidra, the cherry stem." Aidra plucked the stem from the cherry, and placed it on Olivia's tongue. Olivia swallowed to clear the saliva that was rapidly accumulating, and then started shifting the stem around in her mouth. She found if she bit hard on the muzzle, the padding had enough give for her to close her lips, though not her teeth. It took twice as long as Olivia could have managed when she was three long island iced teas deep at the bar, but she managed to tie a knot in the cherry stem. She couldn't get much of a seal to spit it out, so she sort of flung it at Mistress with her long, flexible tongue.

"How hoo, Mhihuhh."

She tried to say, 'for you, Mistress,' but recognizable speech was beyond her with that damn muzzle on.

Mistress just beamed up at her.

"Very, very good Pet. I knew you could do it." Mistress pressed a couple keys on her keybracer, and the Kiss on Olivia's clit purred to life on its lowest setting, eliciting another moan, broken by the sound of Olivia swallowing. Seriously, why was she salivating so much? There wasn't even anything in her mouth to drool over, and outside of it...

Okay, yeah, Mistress was well worth drooling over. That creamy skin contrasting so deliciously with the tight, black leathers, combined with those gleaming emerald eyes and that sleek, blood-red hair. She looked good enough to eat.

Olivia caught herself running her tongue along her lips, and froze. Then she looked at the almost desperate mixture of anticipation and apprehension on Mistress' face, and immediately played into it, giving the snack-sized nympho her hungriest gaze and a long, loud "mmmmmm" in anticipation.

It took no small amount of self control not to laugh when Mistress gulped.

"A-alright Pet," Mistress stammered, looking away to compose herself. "You did well for the first part of this game. Now comes part two. Lay your head back, and just relax. Let me come to you."

Olivia almost commented on the irony of the tiny woman - who was currently kneeling on her chest and leaning against her breasts - talking about coming closer, but the prongs of the muzzle quickly stifled that thought. Instead she did as directed, laying her head back as her blond curls poofed out around her, framing the edges of her vision. She focused on the feeling of the tiny hands and thigh-high boots crawling across her sternum and onto her throat.  

Olivia suddenly found herself questioning how the tiny woman crawled so well in fucking thigh-high leather boots. It was such an absurd thought in light of everything else going on, but there it was, no more ridiculous than everything else going on. Maybe the thought was knocked free by the fear she'd been feeling at literally having another person's life in her hands - or her mouth - regardless of the preparations made to keep the tiny nympho safe. Or maybe it was set adrift by the soft waves of pleasure washing over her as Mistress' Kiss caressed her clit.  

Whatever it was, Olivia brushed it aside to focus on the tiny woman leaning on her lower lip and staring deep into her eyes.

"Don't worry, Pet. You'll do just fine," Mistress said, and Olivia could hear real tenderness in her voice. There was still some fear there, but it sounded like the domme was more concerned about reassuring the woman who's mouth she was about to climb into than about reassuring herself. Olivia felt her stomach flutter at the prospect of holding another life in her hands. Well, in her mouth, but the point still stands. Olivia's eyes locked on the face of the woman about to crawl inside of her salivating maw, and the determination she found there resolved her to give the tiny sexpot the best tongue lashing of her life.

Mistress gave her a proud smile, and leaned down to tenderly kiss Olivia's lower lip. "A kiss for luck."

Before Olivia could fully process what was happening, Mistress sat on her chin and swung her legs around, dangling her boots into Olivia's open maw in much the same way as she had first driven them into Olivia's asshole. Sudden health concerns started to surface in Olivia's mind, but it seemed Mistress was one step ahead of her.

"Don't worry, Pet. Aidra's saliva has a natural antibacterial agent in it. It also happens to taste-"

Like cherries! Olivia realized. The flavor was incredible. It wasn't super sweet like so many cherry flavored confections. It had a natural, earthy flavor that wasn't completely ruined by the dyed leather taste of the boots. Olivia didn't hold back. She ran her tongue around and around the boots, lapping up the fruity flavor as Mistress kicked her feet in child-like glee.  

As the taste began to fade, Olivia grew bolder. She slipped her long, flexible tongue up the back of Mistress' legs, and out along her lower lip, flicking it lightly, as she might try to engorge her girlfriend's clit. Mistress was rocked and bounced until she was seated on Olivia's most agile muscle, and the moment the tiny domme realized her situation, she squee'd in glee. Then the tongue retracted like a trapdoor spider with its prey, and suddenly Mistress was waist-deep in Olivia's mouth.

Oh my god, she's really in my mouth, Olivia thought. She assumed Mistress had to be feeling her hot, wet breath rolling over her as she all but panted in anticipation of shelling the cracked, little, nympho nut in her maw. She could feel the boots sliding along her tongue, their tips tickling her uvula. Tiny tits rested against her upper lip, and Olivia was getting impatient to get her tongue on them. But first things first.

When you come through the door, proper manners dictate you remove your shoes. So Olivia let Mistress slide down further, until her lips were wrapped around Mistress' chest, the boots now tickling her throat. Holding her there, Olivia drew her tongue down along the tiny woman, friction sliding the boots just the tiniest bit off of Mistress legs. The tongue pushed forward to reset for another pull, pushing Mistress up so her breasts and arms - well, one arm, the other seemed quite busy buffing her thong - were again resting on top of her lips. Olivia pulled her tongue back once more, pressing Mistress against her hard palate to maximize her progress, and she managed to get the boots another tiny bit further off her piggies in a blanket. The toes were again tickling the back of her throat as they swirled about in the growing pool of saliva. So, Olivia did what was only natural to clear her throat. She swallowed.

All at once, the boots were gone. Mistress cried out, first in surprise, and then in intense arousal, as her footwear disappeared down into Olivia. The tiny domme upped her tempo on her crotch, then a moment later felt herself falling. Olivia closed her lips behind her tasty little Mistress, feeling the collar activate. But it wasn't going to do any damage, at least not in the short term, so Olivia took her time rolling Mistress around her mouth, tasting her skin, and sweat, and arousal.  

Olivia would hardly call the tiny woman gourmet, but she had an undeniably attractive flavor. Sure her sweat was a bit sour, and her arousal a bit fishy, but the natural flavor beneath made the endeavor worthwhile. Olivia actually snapped her fingers when a fitting comparison came to mind. She was like any of the grease-laden, microwaved finger-foods that tend to flood the table on Super Bowl Sunday. You know they're barely edible, you know they're unhealthy as sin, but you can't stop shoving them in your mouth with impassioned glee.

But none of them could compare to this mouthfeel. She could feel the tiny limbs flailing for purchase, pushing off her molars and palate in an attempt to wrest some sort of control over their predicament. But knowingly or otherwise, willingly or otherwise, Mistress was now at Olivia's mercy.

Once Olivia had determined her morsel was well and truly saturated with saliva, she turned to the matter of Mistress' corset. She shoved the little woman's torso through her lips to earn a deep, throaty breath, and started wiggling the tip of her tongue under Mistress' corset at her belly button. It took some effort - and Mistress not-so-subtly using her less-busy hand to undo the cordage holding the garment together - but Olivia got her tongue under the garment, and held it firm as she slowly slurped her snack right out of it. She made sure to lap vigorously at Mistress' tits as she slid out of the corset.

Before long Mistress was out of the garment, naked save for her thong, keybracer, and necklace. Olivia allowed the corset to fall into her mouth beside the tiny woman, as it occurred to her that necklace must be lighting up the inside of her mouth. Olivia felt around for the corset swirling in the pool of spit in her mouth, and pulled it towards her throat. She used the tip of her tongue to pin Mistress up against her cheek by the waist, and hummed an "mmmm, mm" sound. Then, in what must have been full view for the tiny nympho, Olivia swallowed. The corset went down the dark hole at the back of her throat, never to be seen again - and Mistress squealed!

Olivia stopped playing with her food and went on the attack. Her tongue quickly removed the thong and sent it down to join the rest of Mistress' clothing, then her tongue attacked Mistress entire front. Her soft but textured taste buds slipped and slid over the tiny woman's body, from the top of her braided head, to the tips of her dainty little toes. Olivia sucked and slurped, licked and bucked her tongue like a wild animal, all the while targeting tits and toes and Mistress' tight, tiny pussy.

She rubbed both nipples in large circles, the tiny nubbins so hard and enlarged she could clearly feel them against her tongue. She rubbed both breasts for several cycles, then slipped the tip of her tongue between Mistress' tits, and moved it up and down her sternum. Mistress squished her tiny tits on either side of the tongue, facilitating the world's weirdest combined tit and blow job. It wasn't long before she dipped the tongue lower, lapping at the tight tummy as she forced her way further south, past what felt like the barest hint of a bush, to the lower lips that were leaking a lusty pond. The tongue went to work, lapping at the engorged labia as Mistress flicked her fingers over her clit. Olivia engaged in the worlds most dominant act of cunnilingus.

Olivia could still feel the buzzing of the Kiss on her clit, and she reciprocated. She jabbed her tongue against the teeny tiny clit and hummed, the vibrations in her tongue stimulating Mistress' whole clit and caboodle. Olivia worked the little sexpot into a frenzy, and it wasn't long before her tiny morsel stiffened with a cry of complete abandon as her orgasm crested.

Olivia maneuvered Mistress until she lay belly-down on her tongue, slowly curling and uncurling the muscle in a gentle undulation to help the little woman enjoy the orgasm she'd finally achieved. It was a couple minutes later when a pale, saliva-coated arm flicked out of Olivia's mouth and grabbed her lower lip, saliva running from the appendage. The arm trembled a little, then the tiny redhead followed, lifted out of the mouth not by its own power, but on Olivia's long, sensuous tongue. Mistress collapsed on Olivia's chin, her body still occasionally trembling with the after effects of such a monumental experience. It was yet another couple minutes before her eyes were able to focus on the woman she was laying upon.

"You owe me an outfit, Pet. But..." Mistress heaved a satisfied sigh. "But, that was incredibly well done." Mistress half-raised a hand and jerk-spasmed it in Olivia's direction, flinging saliva with the motion. "Aidra, give her the cherry on top, and remove the muzzle. Our Pet has performed magnificently."

Olivia lay still, her mind focused on enjoying the delicate ministrations of the Succubus' Kiss on her clit. She pushed aside the strange thoughts that had been swirling through her mind. The oddly voracious color that painted her thoughts of Mistress was the chief concern she buried.  

She sighed in relief as the muzzle was removed, and when a maraschino cherry was pressed against her lips, she took it and the finger behind it between her lips. She sucked on the warm digit, which lingered until she was done - the digital ministration cut short when Mistress rolled off Olivia's chin and landed on her throat. Olivia coughed, and Aidra's supple fingers gently shifted Mistress back onto Olivia's breast.

When Olivia had recovered, she sucked on the cherry, moved it onto her teeth - and then shifted it to the back of her throat. With a quiet "gluck," she swallowed it whole.

She looked down at Mistress, who had her eyes locked on a tiny bulge as it traveled down Olivia's throat, past the collar, until it disappeared behind her breasts. Olivia was taken aback at the intensity of that stare. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, Olivia cleared her throat.

"May I ask what comes next, Mistress? You seem a bit, well, wrung out."

Mistress chuckled softly. "What happens next is I take five minutes for my tiny metabolism to get me refreshed and ready for the next round, and then I give you enough rope to potentially hang us both."

"Mistress?" Olivia asked, not understanding.

With a sigh Mistress sat up, and with her legs spread her nakedness was on full display. Her perky B-cups stood proud, like tiny white chocolate chips. Her taught tummy wasn't fit so much as thin, but Olivia remembered how delightful it felt beneath her tongue. Mistress had a well-trimmed carpet that matched her crimson drapes, and her labia were clearly still engorged. It wasn't easy to tell how much of the glistening on Mistress' thighs was from saliva or her own arousal, but Olivia expected she knew how those thighs would taste. The last notable part of Mistress' appearance was the relatively disheveled state of her blood-red hair. It was plastered over her shoulder and back, and all but two of the hairbands were now missing. The others are probably floating around in my stomach, Olivia thought, not sure if the thought disturbed or aroused her. She was certain which way she leaned for Mistress' next words. 

"I'm going to give you slack on your restraints. You'll be able to sit up, shift around on the bed, even pick me up for our next game."

Olivia swallowed. "And what is our next game, Mistress?"

Though she still seemed a little tired, Mistress' expression could only be called a shit-eating grin. 

"It involves you getting me up close and personal with your pussy."

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading!  I'll give you two guesses what the focus of the next chapter is going to be.  (Expect some forced spelunking.)