- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Mistress punishes Olivia for her transgressions - much to Olivia's unexpected delight.

Tags: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Insertion

Olivia was conflicted. Very conflicted. She had been kidnapped and tied into some complicated restraint system, and was now being ordered around by a sexy little dominatrix, who Olivia was pretty sure had just made out with her toe. Now the snack-sized redhead was crawling her way up Olivia's thigh, stopping frequently to kiss and lick her skin. It was so weird, and freaky, and Olivia should probably be trying to get away.


So why was she desperate for the tiny domme to hurry the fuck up and get her lips and tongue somewhere more sensitive?


It wouldn't be that simple, she knew. This delay was all part of a game, one Mistress had dictated, and which required Olivia to keep her leg completely still. Something which she'd failed to do, repeatedly. Aside from a couple early jerks, Olivia had constrained herself to involuntary shivers as Mistress crawled her way up Olivia's thigh, kissing and licking the skin as she climbed.


Something about that that bothered Olivia. She had already been brought here and restrained against her will, and now she was trying to restrain herself further for this Mistress' games? Why was she doing this? Why was she cooperating? Sure, she couldn't get away on her own, but why did she comply with this tiny, demanding, sexy little dominatrix?


Another shiver ran down Olivia's spine as she felt Mistress' tongue lapping at her bountiful ass, right where it met her thigh. Right. That's why. Olivia tried to calm her thoughts, but it was hard. Her pussy had been leaking like a motel faucet since before Mistress started her climb, and now that the tiny domme had reached her ass, this game was likely coming to an end.


"I'm amazed, Pet," Mistress said. Her tone wasn't sarcastic or arrogant. She sounded genuinely awed. "This ass of yours is a thing of beauty. A thing of wonder!" Mistress climbed to her feet, the tiny heels of her thigh-high boots digging into Olivia's proud asset like tiny needles. Then Mistress began to jump up and down.


"As a little girl I loved bouncy castles. As a teen, I was disappointed whenever I realized I was outgrowing them. I never expected to find something better as an adult, but you have shattered my expectations."


Mistress jumped one last time to belly-flop on the middle of Olivia's right cheek. The tiny woman must have weighed less than a pound, yet she still made a small indentation in the soft asscheek. Laughing, Mistress rolled over until she was resting in Olivia's asscrack, and the bound woman reacted by reflex. She clenched her ass cheeks.


Immediately, Mistress began to flail about, trying to free herself, and Olivia felt a small amount of pleasure and self satisfaction, right up until she realized Mistress was still laughing at the situation.


"Sensitive back here, are we? Don't worry Pet, I did my research before I took you." The tiny domme had mostly extracted herself, this time onto Olivia's left cheek, and now she lay on her stomach, looking down at the tight pucker of Olivia's asshole. She reached down and gently caressed the brown eye, eliciting a squeak and another clench from Olivia.


"My research informed me that you are somewhat averse to others knocking on your backdoor," Mistress said, tapping the sphincter to the tune of 'Shave and a Haircut.' Mistress' tone was delighted, and quite playful. "Unlike most people, I have no compunctions about crossing boundaries, Pet, and with our game drawing to an end, I think it's time we correct your misbehavior."


Olivia squirmed, barely able to shift as she was held secure by the restraints on her wrists, ankles, and waist.


"You were tickling my foot," Olivia rushed to say. "I'm really sensitive there! I did the best I could. There's no need to do anything drastic-" Olivia's pleading stopped short as she felt a sudden shock from her nipples. Mistress must have activated the Succubus' Kiss she had attached to the love buds. It wasn't particularly painful. It was just enough to grab her attention. It reminded Olivia of the warning tone on a dog's shock collar, and she was suddenly quite concerned what the actual shock would feel like.


"Pet, I am not going to negotiate with you. The terms of the game were set, and broken. You were to keep your leg still, and yet you twice bucked me off. I'll be a kind mistress, and forgive the shivering - as I said my touch is quite talented." Mistress punctuated her point by caressing the circumference of Olivia's asshole. The cheeks clenched tighter about her arm, but Mistress just continued moving her fingers as if nothing had happened.


"Having broken the rules of the game, it is time for your punishment. And since you're so adverse to others touching your backdoor, I believe this will help the lesson sink in deeper than some others I had planned."


Mistress caressed the asshole one more time, and poked her index finger into sphincter. She laid back to luxuriate on the ass cheek to the echoes of Olivia's squeal. She checked her finger, which came away clean - she had made sure Aidra cleaned her Pet while they were getting her ready for tonight's session - and nodded approvingly. Lazily, she reached down and began unscrewing the spike heels from her boots, which she held out for Aidra to take away.


"Aidra, be a dear and help me prepare my Pet for her punishment."


The sexbot placed the heels aside and turned back to her Mistress. "How can I be of service, Mistress?"


Mistress smiled. "Please spread her asscheeks for me. I want unobstructed access to her backdoor."


Aidra gave an acknowledging nod, and reached for Olivia's pert ass.


Olivia felt Mistress roll and slide onto the small of her back before two powerful hands with warm, unyielding fingers grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and spread them wide. Her asshole was on full display, and she could feel Mistress moving closer.


"Well done, Aidra. I absolutely love your programmer. Maybe she can join us for my next session," the Mistress jested with a tittering laugh. "Ah, but where are my manners. I shifted my focus from my Pet, and this moment is all about how we are going to deal with her failure."


Olivia tried shifting her hips from side to side, but found the sexbot's grip had removed much of what little freedom her restraints had allowed.


"Mistress, please, don't do this. I did my very best! If you have to punish me - and lets be honest, you really don't - I'm sure you can think of something that doesn't involve my asSON-OF-A-BITCH! What did you-"


Mistress laughed over Olivia's complaints, and instead of giving her Pet false hope, she just took action. She placed both boots at the entrance to Olivia's asshole, and in one, firm motion, she pushed her lower legs inside. It was a bit rough, going in dry to the knee, but fortunately Mistress had options.


"Aidra dear, would you be so kind as to provide a little lubrication?"


"It would be my pleasure, Mistress," Aidra said, and Olivia could hear a wet, throaty sound, like someone preparing to spit. Then Aidra hummed a drawn-out, "Aaaah," and Olivia felt a warm fluid slurp right onto her asshole. She jerked a bit in her restraints, but she didn't get very far. Her ass got a bit of a massage, before she felt Mistress remove her legs. There was some kicking around her pucker, before both legs slid back in, and then went further.


"Oh, Mistress," Olivia moaned, before catching herself. "Please, you really don't- Yeep!"


Olivia was cut off again as Mistress began to kick about as if she was treading water.


"Since you couldn't keep your leg still, and bucked me about twice, I think a fitting punishment would be to keep a couple of restless legs moving about as well, don't you? Though to be honest, I'm not sure how long I can keep this up. You are quite tight, Pet. Have you never had anything in here before me?"


Olivia just shook her head, trying to ignore the sensations coming from her rear. The warm fingers holding apart her cheeks had begun to gently massage her juicy ass, and the tiny nympho waist-deep in her hole was providing sensations that went beyond her comprehension. Sure, Olivia had tried a small dildo in her ass. Once. Years ago. But it hadn't done anything for her. Now, with the Mistress stimulating her derriere, she wasn't sure if she wanted to crawl in a hole and forget this ever happened, or push the tiny domme in the rest of the way, and secure her services indefinitely with an anal plug.


The latter. Definitely the latter.


Feeling the stirrings of an approaching orgasm, Olivia was suddenly sure of her decision. She started to reach for the tiny woman, before tension rudely reminded her that she was bound head to foot. So, Olivia did all she could in that situation. She enjoyed the new, intrusive sensation as best she could, clenching at the intruder and ineffectually trying to pull the tiny domme further in while waiting for her so-called "punishment" to come to an end.


Mistress kicked hard and Olivia moaned, bringing a smug smirk to Mistress' lips.


"There, there, Pet. I think you've had enough." Olivia groaned in disappointment as Mistress slowly pulled her boots out of Olivia's ass for the time being. Mistress felt the sphincter clench tighter to try and retain its temporary guest. It was only thanks to the lube that Mistress managed to pull free, and once she did, she laid back to rest a moment. She slid on a sheen of sweat to the small of Olivia's back, officially ending their second game.


While Olivia got her panting under control, Mistress just lay there for a while, rubbing her exposed thighs and likely contemplating her next move.


"Are you alright back there?" Olivia asked after a minute had passed with minimal movement. She couldn't see it, but she could suddenly feel Mistress' frown.


"Mistress," she declared, her tone serious and the word curt. Olivia pondered the implications of the word for a moment before her flushed face rapidly paled. 


"I-I'm sorry, Mistress. I, um, I forgot myself."


Mistress sat up with a sigh, before the potential repercussions of her Pet's forgetfulness seemed to cheer her back up. After all, she now had another sexy punishment to deliver. Rising to her hands and knees, Mistress crawled up Olivia's back, fairly quickly this time, and arrived before long at Olivia's shoulder blade.


"Hello, Pet," she stage whispered towards Olivia's ear, the slender organ hidden behind blonde curls. "You know what you did wrong, don't you?" Mistress asked.


"I do, Mistress."


"And you know we have to correct that kind of behavior. Don't you?"


"I... Y-yes, Mistress."


"Very good, Pet. Now, hold on tight. You're taking me for a little ride."


Olivia's shoulders tightened further as Mistress typed out a command on her keybracer. Moments later, the tiny dominatrix retreated to Olivia's waist, as all of her restraints began to move. Her right arm and leg both lifted higher than her left, and the ropes attaching her bindings to the track adjusted length to maintain tension as the pulleys rode out onto the arches of the track. Mistress had shifted towards Olivia's side, and as the bindings crossed each other on the tracks and rolled Olivia onto her back, Mistress just crawled around onto her soft tummy like a character from a 3D platforming game.


With a pleased sound, Mistress clambered across to Olivia's belly button, plopping down and barely managing to squeeze her ass in the natural indentation. Mistress lay back and lounged, her countenance presenting a firm counterpoint to Olivia's extreme tension as she waited for the next punishment to come her way.


When the tracks had lowered Olivia halfway back to the bed, something occurred to Mistress, and she quickly sat up and crawled over to Olivia's landing strip. She leaned down over the edge, running a hand along the slick trail of arousal that had been leaking from Olivia's love cave. Mistress licked her finger, a look of affirmation crossing her face at the taste. Then Mistress reached back to her hip, and removed the special Succubus' Kiss that had been hooked there earlier, leaving behind a smaller ring with unpowered yellow lights.


Mistress unfolded a sort of seam or gasket that extended from one edge of this Kiss, and oriented it towards her. Then slowly, carefully, she placed one hand on Olivia's swollen clit.


Olivia bucked. Hard. She couldn't remember ever being half this sensitive. Whatever Mistress was doing to her, it had her sensitivity cranked up to Twelve.  


Mistress went airborne. Fortunately for her she landed back on the landing strip, her mirthful chuckling growing into a belly laugh when the coincidence of the style clicked in her head. Then she slid forward again, and began to wrestle her Succubus' Kiss over Olivia's clit. The extra material protruding from the edge of the Kiss slid under the clitoral hood and helped hold the device in its intimate place. With a couple quick ratchets, the Kiss was strapped around the proudly protruding love nub, and Mistress was ready to begin her next sexy punishment.


Olivia felt her crawl across her stomach, tickling her ribs as she went. Then her back made contact with the satin sheets, and the worst of the tension was released from her limbs. In her relief, she missed the tiny domme climbing onto her right breast. Mistress sat down facing Olivia's chin, with her legs crossed and her boots resting on Olivia's collarbone.


"Well hello, Pet," Mistress purred, the anticipation dancing in her eyes. "You have once again disobeyed me, and you are in need of correction. Do you understand what you did wrong?"


Olivia gulped, the motion slightly shifting the tiny woman sitting on her tit. Trying to ignore Mistress' hand slowly rubbing at her leather thong, Olivia answered directly.


"I failed to address you properly, Mistress." Mistress nodded sagely, her playful look gone from her lips, even as her eyes still twinkled.


"Correct, Pet. You denied me the respect I deserve. And as I believe an appropriate punishment should reflect the nature of the offense, your punishment will be a denial as well. But these repeated punishments keep delaying our next game," Mistress complained, eyeing the strap Olivia felt around her throat. "While your punishment will be one of denial, I am going to indulge in the moment. Aidra," Mistress spoke up, calling for her sexbot, who had been kneeling at the end of the bed.


"How can I be of service, Mistress?"


"I want you to reach those sexy fingers of yours up here, and play with my Pet's lovely breasts. I want you to rub them, massage them, and squeeze them together. I want you to use your sensor suite to monitor her pleasure, and I want you to keep her right on the edge of orgasm for a full 30 seconds. And then I want you to deny her."


Olivia whimpered.


"What will you be doing, Mistress?" Olivia asked, caution in her voice.


"I will be lounging right here, Pet," Mistress said, as she laid down in the broad valley between Olivia's double d's. She reached out a hand to each side and caressed the soft tit-flesh in awe. "I will be right in the action, with a finger on the controls for my Kisses. While my dear Aidra is playing with your tits, I will be doing most of the legwork by manipulating my Kisses. Aidra has been tasked with working you up, but denying your release. I, on the other hand, will be listening to your cries, to your begging. And if I believe you have truly corrected your behavior, I have a finger on the trigger for your first orgasm for the night."


Mistress rolled over and lifted herself up on her elbows, her long, blood-red braid flying to caress the inside of one of Olivia's breasts as the tiny domme squished her own modest melons in a display of sultry sex appeal.


"Wouldn't you like that, Pet?" Mistress met Olivia's gaze with severe bedroom eyes, and bit her tiny lip. Olivia couldn't vocalize, her heart was pounding so hard. She just jerked an awkward nod, and then Mistress pressed a button on the keybracer.


And Olivia was on the stairway to heaven.


The vibrations and the electric massage on her nipples was twice as strong as before, and the Kiss on Olivia's clit was running laps around the pair on her tits. Olivia raised her hips, eager for some sort of penetration, but even in its absence, Olivia was sure that given enough time, these Kisses could get her off.


Then Olivia heard Mistress say something - she couldn't make out the words over her own moaning - and suddenly thin, strong fingers had wrapped around her tits in a sensuous embrace. Each finger was as warm as a massage stone, and the technique implemented felt like it had been personally designed for her. Only her girlfriend had ever made her tits feel this good before.


Olivia was getting there, climbing the hill, approaching the edge of bliss, when she felt the Kisses on her tits dial way back, and the one on her Clit stop moving entirely.


She grunted in frustration and jerked against her restraints, desperate to get her hands, one hand, even a finger on her clit to finish the job. But no.


No, the restraints held her hands at bay. She couldn't get herself over the cliff, and with the sources of her pleasure diminished, she was backsliding. She grunted again, and her lust-filled mind groped for an idea that could get her there.


"Mistress," she moaned. "Please, Mistress. I need your Kisses. Mistress, please."


Olivia wasn't sure if Mistress gave a verbal response, but the Kiss on her clit warmed back up, the vibrations growing and growing, until they approached a feverish pace her fingers would be hard-pressed to match. The kisses on her nipples joined the party, and the fingers on her breasts got back to work. Olivia gasped and moaned, climbing faster towards her release. The hands on her tits squeezed and massaged, and the tiny woman between them was getting the boob job of her life, and all of it was building and combining; the warmth of the hands, the pressure building in her loins, the power she held over the tiny woman trapped in her tits, it was all carrying her to the edge, she just needed a push, one tiny push to-


The Kisses shut off entirely. The hands on her tits still held them, but they held them still. The tiny woman laying sweat-soaked between her tits was cackling like a crone as Olivia grumbled and groaned at her circumstances. She had been denied. Again. And again she was backsliding. That high she had been climbing towards, that sweet release that mattered more to her than even the complete release of her restraints was, again, denied.


"Mistress, please. I need this. Please, Mistress, stop teasing me. I promise I'll be good, Mistress. I promise I'll behave. Please, Mistress, I'll be a good pet. The bestest pet. Mistress, please, please, let me have this. Mistress, I'm begging you, pl-AH!"


The kisses were back, their intensity maxed, and now varying in seemingly random, exciting patterns designed for maximum pleasure. Olivia was shooting back towards her peak, she could feel her netherlips dribbling like a garden hose, she was so close, she was on the edge of exactly what she wanted, what she deserved, it was coming, she was cu-


And it stopped. The fingers had ceased their ministrations, the Kisses had gone silent, and Olivia's jaw clenched in frustration. She practically shrieked at the loss of everything they'd been building to.


"Mistress," she whined. "Please, Mistress. I... Mistress, please. I'll be good. Mistress, please. Mistress. Mistress..."


"Now that's a good Pet," a voice said, and Olivia felt a slight weight on her throat. The tiny, sweaty sexpot placed a sloppy kiss on Olivia's bottom lip, then bounded back towards the biggest pair of tits she'd ever seen. "Aidra, dear? Let's bring our Pet home."


"Yes Mistress."


Then Olivia couldn't perceive anything but pleasure. The Kisses lit up like a fireworks display, the electric pulses stimulating flesh for inches around, the magnificent fingers working her chest began vibrating, giving her breasts and their passenger the ride of their lives. The Kiss on Olivia's clit was playing for MVP, the vibrations stimulating the love nub like never before. Aidra's puffy lips came down and applied soft, warm, and wet suction to one nipple, playing with it for a few moments before switching targets to the other, the lubricating saliva doing something to enhance sensation.


And amidst it all Olivia was climbing, rising, flying higher and higher. She could feel the pressure building, the pleasure at heights yet unseen, and when the fingers released her tits, and the looming shadow of the sexbot moved South - just when a trill of fear touched the back of Olivia's mind, the expectation that her pleasure was about to disappear all over again clouding her mind - she felt Aidra's tongue lap at her clit, and that was all she wrote.


Olivia came as she couldn't remember cumming before. She didn't know someone could cum that hard, especially without penetration. Aidra lapped a couple more times at her clit before the Kisses dialed back, their low intensity level helping Olivia ride out her orgasm in bliss.


A solid minute passed before Olivia's breathing began to steady. She felt the Mistress climbing to sit on her breast again, her long red hair in some slight disarray with the loss of one of her hair bands.


"Now that wasn't so bad a punishment, was it Pet?" she asked with a dopey smile. "I know I certainly enjoyed it."


"Yes... Thank you, Mistress," Olivia managed between deep breaths. Mistress was riding her breast like a boat on rough seas, but given how comfortable the tiny domme seemed, she must have found her tit legs.


"Now that that's out of the way, I think it's about time we got to the game where I get to shed these leathers." Mistress squished her breasts through the corset, then ran her hands sensually down her sides. "I know they do wonders for my figure, but I much prefer skin to skin contact when I'm getting off."


Mistress switched her crossed legs, and settled in again.


"As I told you, I did my research before I took you. From what I hear, you have a very talented tongue. Aidra? The Cherry On Top, if you'd please?"


The sexbot stepped away from the table, and Olivia's eyes tried to follow the bot into the darkness, trying to see what challenge would be coming next. Oddly enough, the sexbot opened a jar, and plucked something out of a solution. Olivia's thoughts turned suddenly to mad scientists preserving body parts in formaldehyde. Goosebumps broke out all over her torso as she tamped down on those thoughts before they could run wild.


"Your next test will be two-fold," Mistress said as a shadow-draped Aidra stalked back from her errand. "The second part is contingent on you completing the first."


Aidra arrived back over the bed, a red fluid dripping from her fingers. I guess they really did pick the bedspread to hide the bloodstains, Olivia thought.


"The first step is to tie a knot with your tongue," Mistress said, as Aidra revealed a maraschino cherry complete with stem. Olivia was so relieved, she almost missed the next part. "If you can perform that party trick to my satisfaction, then I'll give you the cherry on top. You get to undress me with your tongue."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you again for reading!  I hope you're enjoying the story so far.

The next chapter will focus on mouthplay, and will see Mistress granting Olivia a bit more leeway with her restraints.

Thanks again for reading, and as always, feedback is most welcome!