- Text Size +

"Que fixe!" (So cool!) Bia giggles, enjoying Josh's futile squirming. She laughs, wiggling her toes when she feels him reaching them as he looks for the way out. "Ele está a dar-me cócegas!" (He's tickling me!)

Alice looks at Bia's foot underside, seeing a squirming bulge inside the sock and poking it. The squirming gets harder and the twins hear Josh's muffled voice as he angrily demands them to let him free.

Inside the sock, the heat is growing strong, but the odor is... not bad. He was fearing Bia's foot to smell bad but her skin has a hint of skin lotion that is sort of pleasurable. Still, Josh doesn't want to be there: he still sort of can't believe that he's literally trapped under this wealthy girl's foot, feeling her wriggling her toes against his face while she enjoys the tickles he does as he tries moving himself out somehow… never in his life Josh would imagine having a moment like this!

And as much as Josh is trying not to, he starts to have an erection… being a foot guy, it's impossibly hard for him not to feel aroused by being so close to a so gorgeous foot, its silky skin making him want to rub his boner against it… he knows it will probably be a bad idea to let Bia know he's hard, so he tries his best in hiding his arousal, just protesting and trying to wriggle himself away.

Out of nothing, Josh feels the world shifting and a strong motion downwards, and then, an impressive pressure against his body. It's like all the planets of the Solar System plus the Sun itself are right on top of him, pressing him against a harder surface. He tries to scream but it's impossible as everything he does is try to not end with some bone broken or disjointed under a so unbelievable weight.

"Biaaaa!" he finally screams, a scream filled with pain, but Bia just ignores his tiny squeaks, almost not hearing them at all, while standing on the floor. She starts walking, leaving the room, while balancing her weight on her feet not to break Josh's bones… yet.

Back under Bia's right foot, Josh feels her foot going up, his stomach sinking with the sudden motion, and after it he feels the foot going down and, once more, a gigantic pressure threatens to break the bones of his small body as Bia's foot touches the floor, starting another step. A simple step for her. A bone-crushing experience for him. Josh yells and punches her foot, trying to make her stop walking but deep in his mind he knows she won't stop. After feeling as if a planet-sized stone rolled over him, the pressure goes away and he feels his stomach sinking again as Bia's foot raises in the air during another step of hers.

The torture goes on for a while, Josh screaming and yelling in pain, Bia feeling the protesting tiny wriggling under her foot, enjoying his desperation as she continuously steps on him until she decides to stop. She's already back in the living room, sitting on the couch and slowly slipping the socks out of her feet. After the sock in the right foot slips away, Josh falls on the softness of the couch, not exactly bruised but in deep pain. He screams non-stop, holding his shoulder while trying to avoid being caught as he sees Bia's hand coming to grab him. Of course, he could do nothing to impede her, and his aching body is caught.

Bia lifts Josh to face level, examining his little body with a curious smile. "Uh... it seems like your shoulder is... disjointed? Here, I can fix it."

Josh screams more as Bia presses her thumb against his scapula, snapping it to its place after applying some more pressure. Josh's still feeling pain, and he's still screaming, but the pain is lessening more as his bones are now in their right places.

"Tu partiste o nosso brinquedo? Outra vez?" (Did you break our toy? Again?) Alice comes. "Tu sempre os parte!" (You always break them!)

"Não, desta vez não! Eu arranjei-o, juro!" (No, not this time! I fixed him, I swear!) Bia explains, looking at Josh and poking his shoulder. "Tu vês? Ele já não está mais a gritar tanto." (See? He's not screaming so much anymore.)

"Mas ele vai percisar de algum tempo para recuperar..." (But he'll need some time to recover...) Alice observes, frowning. "Eu estaria a usá-lo agora... eu não gosto de esperar." (I was going to use him now... I don't like waiting.)

"Leave me alone!!" Josh pleads, already crying in both pain and fear. "I did NOTHING against you girls!!"

Alice looks at him, thinking a little... her lips puckering just slightly as she stares at Josh... and then she snaps her fingers:

"Oh, just remembered: do you know what can help you recover faster?" she smiles excitedly at Josh. "A good shower!"

"Nice idea... even bugs might enjoy showers," Bia gives Josh to Alice and go with her to the bathroom. Josh, trying to endure the lessening but still present pain, says nothing, not actually knowing what they have in mind.

Until he sees Alice lifting the toilet seat's lid.

"NOOOO! NOOOO!! NOT THIS PLEASE!!" he starts screaming, almost ignoring the pain in his shoulder and struggling to get free from Alice's hand. Alice then holds him by his ankle, leaving him dangling upside down in her finger's grip. Josh briefly looks down, seeing the clean water in the toilet right under him, waiting for his arrival.

"No Alice, please, stop this, I'll do anyth–"

With a giggle, Alice lets go of him, smiling as she watches him falling and splashing into the water below. "How is it in there, little bug? Enjoying the bath?"

"You bitch, I wanna get out! This is not going to end this way!!" he shouts, his voice almost echoing inside the toilet seat.

But what Josh sees next gives him a cold shiver in his spine and he immediately regrets having shouted at the girl: as Bia leaves the bathroom, Alice turns her back to him, sliding her shorts and panties down her ankles and sitting on the toilet. Josh watches speechless as her round butt comes, filling all the vision he has of the outside world. From his point-of-view, he can see all the details of her shaved pubis, the pinkish pussy lips, the wrinkled, tight asshole between her gorgeous buttocks...

Alice needs to relieve her bladder.

A strong, warm, yellow stream hits the water, also hitting Josh on his face, who unwillingly swallows a mouthful of Alice's pee while being forced down into the cold water. Josh resurfaces, coughing and spitting out as much water and pee as he can, now swimming to the other side – any side. The water is still cold for him, but its color begins turning yellow and Josh tries not to feel sick because of his unsavory situation.

"Eeeek!! Disgusting!" he murmurs, trying to maintain his head above the water level as everything is yellow now. Reaching the white, cold inner wall of the toilet seat, Josh turns, seeing the piss stream still coming into the water, now weaker as Alice is finishing emptying her bladder. Once she's done with it, the water is pretty yellow and she stands, taking some toilet paper and cleaning her pussy.

"Biaaaaaa! Também queres usar a sanita?" (Biaaaaaa! Wanna use the toilet too?)

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. SAYING!?" Josh shouts, angry as never, still feeling the salty, warm, disgusting taste of Bia's pee in his mouth and throat.

"Just asking my sister if she wanna pee on you too," Alice giggles while hearing Bia answering 'Não' (No) to her.

"See? I think she said 'no'! What now?"

Rolling her eyes against the complaining tiny, Alice shoves two fingers inside her pussy, slowly pulling out something which makes Josh gasp in utter surprise.

Another tiny man, almost his size.

After completely pulling him out, she throws the almost fainted man into the toilet, with Josh looking at him in bewilderment as the man gasps weakly, groaning and trying to not drown in the water. The man is all wet in gooey pussy juices, still breathing, but he's clearly close to passing out.

"It's... he's... Nelson!?"

"Oh... did you recognize him? So good, you can be together now. This guy is your friend, isn't he?"

"YOU MONS–"

"Shheeessshhhh... I'm not done yet," Alice says, throwing a string into the toilet, close to Josh, and holding one end in her hand. "Better hold firmly on the string, because I'll flush everything down the toilet."

Without questioning, Josh swims as fast as it's possible for his little self toward the other end of the string, holding for dear life on it as Alice pushes a button and huge quantities of clean water begin to rush furiously all around and over Josh, spiraling down fiercely and threatening to carry him away, down the sewers. As the water level goes lower, and water stops rushing on his face, Josh shouts and swears, still holding firmly not to let his body be flushed down, seeing Nelson's fainted body in the center of the whirlpool, spiraling down until he's sucked into the pipe system with a strange gurgling sound as the rest of the water goes into the sewers too. Clean water comes and fills the bottom of the toilet bowl, as usual. No more urine, no more Nelson. Josh's friend is gone for good.

Josh feels the string being pulled, his dangling body coming to face level with Alice, who's with a smile on her lips.

"Were you going to call me a monster?" the girl asks, frowning. "You, Josh, YOU are the true monster here. You had the chance to go with your friend, maybe you could have saved him deep in the sewer systems. He was passing out and drowning, you were all awake. But no. You only cared about your life, not having any second thoughts about him."

Josh gasps and coughs water, not eyeing Alice anymore. He can't.

"Owww... are you feeling sad? No, don't feel bad..." Alice caresses his face, smiling and showing fake mercy. "Friends come and go, you'll find someone to substitute Nelson, you'll see!"

Having said that, Alice carelessly throws Josh on the sink, turning the faucet on and pouring on him some liquid soap.

"Do you know what was Nelson's mistake? He didn't make me cum," she says matter-of-factly, washing Josh's body thoroughly. "When I shoved him inside me, I told him he wasn't going to get out of my vagina until I cum. But he didn't make enough effort and ended up suffocating; I had to discard him in the end. You toys are sooooo weak these days…"

Josh says nothing, letting Alice clean his weakened body. Sometimes he tries looking at her, but not actually making eye contact. How can a so beautiful girl be so mean? Talking about his very friend as if he was a disposable toy?

"Do you wanna know how much time Nelson was inside me? Weeeell... I shoved him inside me about half an hour before you came to fix my dad's computer."

"Your-your father... will know... I promise...! Yo-"

Alice forces Josh's head into the flowing water, finishing washing him and drying him with a clean towel. Looking quickly at him to check if anything is wrong with her toy, she walks back to her bedroom. Josh's not protesting anymore, too sad to try anything. He just wants everything to end.

And he wants to end the day alive.

As Alice comes to her bedroom, she throws herself on the bed, letting Josh free as she lays and stretches herself comfortably. She then pushes Josh closer to her feet, dangling her toes.

"Why don't you massage my feet, since you're in there?" Alice demands. She was expecting Josh to offer some resistance, but Josh, still not making eye contact, just begins rubbing her feet, starting with Alice's left foot, which is closer to him.

"Hmmm... tão bom..." (Hummmm...so good...) she moans, feeling Josh's tiny hands massaging the underside of her foot. He begins by the heel of her foot, then goes to the arch... and after some long minutes, he rubs her foot instep..., despite small, his massage is indeed giving Alice a comfy, relaxing time. After massaging her sole, Josh finally reaches Alice's toes, which wriggle as Alices's a bit ticklish. Slowly, patiently, trying to just do what Alice demanded so maybe he can end the day alive. At least alive. But part of him isn't believing – or caring – anymore. He just keeps rubbing the soft surface of her foot, trying not to worry about what she'll do next or for how much time she wants her feet to be massaged. Josh's just doing it.

He rubs his hands between Alice's huge toes, seeing her perfectly pedicured toenails, painted in blue, and can't help comparing himself with her foot, realizing once again how small he is. She can just stomp him flat on the floor and he will be no more. He was stepped on already by Bia, and it wasn't any good.

While Alice receives a nice foot massage, now on her right foot, and is almost sleeping so relaxed she feels, Bia comes, also throwing herself on the bed, startling her sister and causing Josh to be thrown out of his place.

"Ei! O que é que foi? Tu não sabes que eu estou a tentar relaxar!?" (Heh! What's up? Don't you know I'm trying to relax!?)

"Tu estás a demorar muito, é a minha vez!" (You're taking too long, it's my turn!)

"Isto estará terminado quando eu disser que está terminado! Eu sou a tua irmã mais velha, tu deves-me algum respeito!" (It'll be done when I say it's done! I'm your older sister, you owe me some respect!)

Bia rolls her eyes, sighing.

"Nascer nove minutos antes não conta, tu sabes." (Being born nine minutes before doesn't actually count, you know.)

"Seja como for, eu sou mais velha e–" (Whatever, I'm older and–)

Bia just ignores Alice, grabbing Josh and again looking at her sister:

"Dás-me algum tempo a sós?" (Will you give me some time alone?)

"Está bem, está bem... mas despacha-te, eu também não acabei!" ("Ok, ok... but be quick, I'm not done too!) Alice rolls out of bed with an annoyed face, stretching while leaving the bedroom and closing the door after her.

Now leaving Josh free on the bed, Bia slips her panties down her legs, then drops them on the floor. Grabbing Josh once more, she lays on the bed and spreads her attractive legs, Josh now having a privileged full-view of her pink, shaved, wet sex. Bia slides her finger on her clit sometimes, moaning and then bringing Josh himself closer, starting to rub his head in her clit too. Josh tries to avoid having his face all soaked in Bia's pussy juices, the hot, musky aroma of her pussy coming right into his nostrils.

"Make... make me cum..." Bia demands, moaning.

Bia slowly forces Josh's head and torso against her clit, moaning and enjoying the sensations as Josh again squirms, trying to not have his nostrils inundated by her love juices. After soaking his whole upper body, she points his head into her twat, leisurely inserting Josh into her sex tunnel. Josh, not actually protesting but still squirming, not totally believing in what she's doing with him, feels as his head is engulfed inside Bia's pussy, then his torso, which forces the vaginal walls to stretch a bit more, now the pulsating walls exerting some pressure around him, and so Josh is slowly fed to Bia's sex, who swallows him almost whole.

With her eyes closed, Bia rocks her hips in a back-and-forth fashion, moaning as she feels Josh's body writhing hard inside her pussy. She rubs her clit, delighted by the power of having a whole human being shoved inside her twat, as if he was nothing but a toy for her. Bia can never stop feeling aroused by that sensation! This makes her feel so empowered and makes the tinies feel so humiliated... not that she cares about it, she just wanna have some sexy fun. If they are or aren't enjoying it, it's none of her business, Bia simply doesn't care.

Not even in his wildest dreams would Josh imagine himself enduring what he's enduring now: he's surrounded by Bia's wet, elastic vaginal walls, its muscles contracting, extending, pulsating softly all around him, every pulsation sort of pulling him slightly deeper as if her vagina is hungry of his body, the squishy sounds assaulting his ears and the overflowing juices not letting him breathe. Sometimes he finds an air pocket and breathes, but as the sex session goes longer, fewer and smaller air pockets are found.

"...h-help...!" Josh tries to scream, but he's actually just moaning as he has not enough air in his lungs, almost only enough to be kept alive. Josh feels himself humiliated as never, hearing Bia moaning louder and harder while speaking strange, excited Portuguese words he will never understand... she's having a great moment at his expense. He tries to fight, kicking and punching the walls, but not only these walls are stronger than him, but also they are soft and elastic, almost fluffy, and they successfully absorb every impact of Josh's blows, translating them to arousing sensations that travel Bia's body and brain, giving her more pleasure and making her moan harder.

"AAHHHHHHH..." Josh hears Bia almost shouting a moan as he unknowingly kicks her g-spot, the squishy walls around him contracting harder now that he touched the most sensitive part of the wet, warm, squishy insides of her pussy. Outside, Bia flexes and bends her whole body on her pink-clothed bed as she again feels Josh hitting her g-spot, her hands trembling in pleasure and her gaping mouth trying to utter something but not being able to do so under so strong pleasure. No tiny before had hit her g-spot and it's the best thing she ever felt, hands down. Bianca now moans very louder, being even heard by Alice, who's in the kitchen, standing before the open fridge while choosing something to eat and wondering how their new toy can be THAT good during sex.

"ISSO.... ASSIM... ASSIM... VAI MAIS FORTE..." (YEAH... THIS WAY... THIS WAY... STRONGER...) Bia moans, shoving two trembling fingers inside her sex and grabbing Josh's feet, starting to quickly, strongly pull him out and shove him in again.

Josh doesn't know what to do. Every single blow he tried just gave Bia stronger pleasure and now he's being used as a dildo, his body sliding in and out fast and deep. His head is close to hitting her cervix and he can't breathe anymore as the juices are flowing in so much quantity that his nostrils and ear canals are now fully filled with Bia's love juices. Bia's walls are constricting his body with soft, wet embraces, trying to pull him deeper as if he's about to be fed into Bia's womb. The heat there inside reaches higher levels and, adding the lack of oxygen, Josh begins feeling lightheaded. The unlucky guy tries once again to scream, just to feel as more pussy juices are forced into his mouth, Josh having no other option but to swallow the unwelcome mouthful of Bia's abundant vaginal mucus down his throat.

He can't cry, he can't squirm properly, he can't breathe, he can do nothing. Bia's hungry pussy owns Josh entirely.

As the oxygen in his bloodstream reaches lower-than-acceptable levels, Josh's body begins growing limp, but Josh, not wanting to die, tries one last time to writhe with all his will. He kicks and punches and trashes inside Bia's pussy, giving it all one last time before passing away. Bia feels is struggles, stronger than ever, and can't help enjoying more, moaning harder, her body sweating in pure ecstasy, her brain entranced by so strong pleasure...

"OHHH, OHHHHHH, MINHA NOSSAAAA!!" (OHHH, OHHHHHH, OHH MMYYY!) Bia screams, her hips going forth in a last jolt of pleasure, as all her body is assaulted by very strong, almost electrical sensations of pure arousal. Her pussy one last time contracts, almost crushing some of Josh's bones as the wealthy Portuguese girl clenches her legs together in a strong squeeze, and as the sensations grow calmer, Bia already panting, she slides Josh out of her lovely pussy, leaving him on her bed.

Josh's not breathing, his body is almost limp, and his eyes don't open when Bia demands.

Out of nothing, Josh's body jerks strongly and he coughs, trying to have fresh air. As he coughs, his body expels lots of pussy juices which were in the upper parts of his respiratory system and he throws up too, his stomach rejecting Bia's juices. After that, he again grows a bit limp, his head still heavy. His vision is blurry, not only because of the pussy juices on his eyes but also because he's too weak.

Without warning, he feels something grabbing and lifting him upside down. He's dandling, being held by his ankles, while Bia leaves the bedroom, going to the bathroom. Now seeing a bit better, and remembering what Alice did to Nelson when he was as weak as he is now, Josh begins squirming and writhing.

…or at least he tries to do so. His body is too weak to actually make any stronger move, and he just sways softly as Bia enters the bathroom and lifts the lid of the toilet seat...

"You toys last so little these days… bye-bye bug."

Chapter End Notes:

So, another fresh chapter! Thanks for reading, and please please please, keep showing me what you're thinking of my story, by sending the reviews or e-mails. Thanks a lot!