- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter's last paragraphs have a disposal scene and it can be graphic and non-pleasurable for some readers.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Hmmm... e se t–" (Hummm... what if yo–)

"Nem pensar!" (No way!) Bia giggles, a bit surprised. "Eu não consigo engolir algo tão grande!" (I can't swallow something this big!)

"Vamos tentar... talvez não seja assim tão difícil! E vejo que tu estás com fome!" (Let's try... maybe it won't be that hard! And I see you're hungry!)

"Ele é saboroso, sim, mas não. O que ele pode fazer à minha garganta, eu só–" (He's tasty, yeah, but no. What can he do to my throat, I onl–)

"Oww, pára com isso!" (Aww, stop this!) Alice picks up Josh by his arm and lifts him before Bia's face. "Ele já não tem piada, vamos acabar com ele. E tu ganhas uma refeição grátis! Nós duas sabemos que tu és boa a bater os teus próprios recordes e já comeste algo grande antes!" (He's not being funny anymore, let's finish him. And you get a free meal! We both know you're good at breaking your own records and you already ate something big before!)

"Sim, eu já engoli alguns grandes antes, mas nada deste tamanho! O maior pequenino que eu comi tinha cerca de 8 centímetros (cerca de 3,15 polegadas) de altura!" (Yes, I swallowed some big ones before, but nothing this big! The biggest tiny I ate was about 8 centimeters (about 3.15 inches) tall!)

"Bia... vamos, fá-lo! Estou curiosa! Eu acredito que tu consegues, só quero ver!" (Bia... c'mon, do it! I'm curious! I totally believe you can do it, I just wanna see!)

"Hmm... ahn... okay, vamos tentar!" (Umm... eh... okay, let's try!) Bia smiles, encouraged.

"Isso!" (Yeah!) Alice lifts Josh above Bia's face as Bia tilts her head back. "Goodbyyye..." she waves to Josh, smiling.

"You're big, bug... but I'm gonna swallow you!" Bia says confidently, her eyes closing as she opens her mouth wide, slowly, wanting to give Josh a terrifying thrill about his next and final destination: her tummy.

Josh disinterestedly looks down, seeing Bia's mouth wide open as he's descended towards it. He sees her pearl white teeth, the pinkish, glistening insides, her tongue waiting for him to be deposited onto it... and the most terrorizing part, which made all the hundreds of guys that Bia ate before scream in pure terror: her gullet. In the back of her mouth, already open and showing a pretty dark descent that goes right to her stomach, waiting for something to be gobbled down her belly. Usually only food goes so deep in there but, for Bia, her stomach insides are also destined for boys and men who are unlucky enough to be captured by her when she's hungry, and today... it's Josh's turn.

Alice lowers Josh a bit more, his feet already inside Bia's mouth. Contrary to what the twin sisters were expecting, Josh isn't expressing any form of fear or some other emotion. He's just looking sad. They already realized he had just given up on everything, so they have no more interest in toying with him. As Josh's feet touch Bia's tongue, the wet, warm muscle quivers a bit, preparing itself to receive something onto it. Bia closes her mouth around Josh's lower legs, not only savoring his taste a bit but also sucking him deeper, his feet reaching her throat.

Gulp

After the first swallow, Josh's feet are pulled into Bia's throat, and the girl, good at controlling her gag reflexes, just swallows again, now Josh's feet entering her tight esophagus as his lower legs pass into her throat. His thighs are still inside her warm mouth, his upper body still outside. He looks at nothing, breathing slowly as he knows his end is close.

Gulp

Another stronger gulp and his whole legs are pulled into her esophagus. He's not kicking Bia, as he already accepted his fate when he was inside Alice's large intestines. His upper body is almost all inside Bia's mouth, which is sucking on him, trying to savor the salty taste of his skin. As he's not sweating that much, the taste is weak but Bia's still able to enjoy it. Not that much, as she prefers when her victims scream and yell in utter despair, something Josh isn't doing. Alice isn't holding him anymore, Bia's mouth now totally holding his body as she gulps down again, now his upper torso going into her mouth and his waist reaching her greedy throat. Bia stops for a while, concentrating, then she swallows again, and his torso starts entering her throat, now his head already inside her mouth, her lips closing after it.

And, gulp after gulp, Josh is slowly pushed down into Bia's throat and from there into her tight, pulsating esophagus. Now that Josh's chest is being swallowed down her throat, Bia begins having a hard time gulping him: Josh's torso is too large to be easily pushed down into her esophagus. She feels her esophagus stretching to its limits as she gulps once more, feeling that Josh isn't sliding down anymore.

He's stuck in her throat.

Not knowing what else to do and groaning worriedly, Bia opens her mouth wider again, touching Josh's head with a finger and slowly pushing him down her throat. His body slides down a bit more, causing her some pain, and, with a last gulp, she finally feels him going down her throat, his whole living body now inside her esophagus.

"AAAAGH!" Bia gasps, finally being able to breathe: she successfully swallowed Josh whole. The wealthy Portuguese girl feels Josh's 15 centimeters (5,9 inches) tall body whole in her esophagus, his head still making a slight bulge between her collarbones.

But he's not going down, again.

"Eu... ele está preso outra vez!" (I... he's stuck again!) Bia almost stutters, her eyes becoming worried.

Inside her esophagus, Josh's having a pretty hard time: the tightness around him is near unbearable, it's like an Anaconda fully squeezing him and not letting him breathe. He's holding his breath since his chest entered Bia's throat, from where his thorax began being squeezed with unimaginable strength, but now he's more and more feeling the urge to breathe, and stronger than his unwillingness of everything are his most primal surviving instincts. He might have given up, but his deeper instincts didn't. Josh begins trying to squirm and quiver, wanting to breathe, but the esophagus muscles are too strong and tight and he barely manages to softly tremble, stuck in place. His lungs are starting to ache because of the lack of fresh air, all the while Josh can hear Bia's own lungs filling with air every time she breathes. Also, her heart is close to him, beating strongly, each heartbeat of hers being like a soft punch on his body. He can hear the wet, sort of squishy sounds of the blood being pumped, destined to hundreds, maybe thousands of blood vessels, transporting oxygen and nutrients to the zillions of cells that make Bia's gorgeous body.

Outside, Bia's gulping more to try to help her esophagus force Josh into her stomach. He's too large and long and her esophagus certainly wasn't ready to swallow something his size.

"Bia, acalma-te por favor, ele vai descer em breve, relaxa, deixa o teu corpo fazer o seu trabalho," (Bia, calm down please, he will go down soon, just relax, let your body do its work,) Alice tries to tranquilize Bia as the latter breaths worriedly, gulping successively to try to finish sending Josh to her stomach and failing.

"Eu... Eu estou tão... ele está preso, e se ele não descer?" (I... I'm so... he's stuck, what if he doesn't go down?) Bia's hands are already shaking a bit. "Não podemos ir ao médico, ele vai descobrir tudo! O que é que vamos dizer?" (We can't go to the doctor, he'll discover everything! What will we say?)

"Ei, acalma-te, eu tenho uma ideia... relaxa, respira devagar e espera..." (Hey, calm down, I have an idea... just relax, breathe slowly, and wait...) Alice says, making Bia sit on the bed and then leaving the bedroom. Bia can hear Alice's hurried steps on the stairs, and then some glass noises. After some seconds, Bia hears Alice running upstairs, then coming fast in the corridor, until she appears again at the door, closing it after her and coming closer to Bia. "Aqui, engole isto. É azeite, pode ajudá-lo a descer..." (Here, swallow this. It's olive oil, it may help him go down...)

"Eu espero que sim..." (I hope so...) Bia says, swallowing the spoonful of olive oil and waiting.

Nothing.

"Oh Alice, eu estou- oh céus! Isto está a funcionar!" (Oh Alice, I am- oh gosh! It's working!) Bia, who was worriedly talking to Alice, now smiles as she feels Josh's squirming body starting to slide down, too slowly but surely. She feels Josh's feet reaching the end of her esophagus, and then his large body is slowly, a bit painfully for Bia, forced into her stomach. It takes a little for him to be fully deposited into that digestive organ and Bia feels like his body has to bend a bit to be fully contained inside the stomach, but as Josh finishes entering her stomach, she feels her esophagus again empty. Sore, but empty.

"Sim!" (Yeah!) Bia jumps in celebration, taking her t-shirt out and staying only in her pink bra. "Eu engoli-o! Não acredito, ele era ENORME!" (I swallowed him! I can't believe, he was HUGE!)

"Sim, tu conseguiste, mana!" (Yes, you did it, sis!) Alice commemorates with her, hugging her. "Tu estás a senti-lo?" (Are you feeling him?)

"Ahn..." (Uh...) Bia stops moving, looking at her own belly, even placing a hand around the area under her left breast, where she knows her stomach is. "Não... ainda não. Sinto o corpo dele, sinto-o a pesar um pouco dentro de mim... mas ele não se está a mexer." (No... not yet. I mean, I feel his body, I can feel him weighing a little inside me... but he's not moving.)

"Não é possível, o teu estômago está cheio de ácidos, os teus lanches ficam sempre a contorcer-se!" (It's not possible, your stomach is filled with acids, your snacks always squirm!)

"Talvez o Josh esteja tão destroçado que nem consegue reagir a ser digerido." (Maybe Josh is so broken-down that he can't even react to being digested.)

Alice looks again at Bia's tummy, waiting for something. As if corresponding to her expectations, a quick, unmistakable bulge appears on Bia's belly skin, disappearing right after.

And then another. And another one, this one slightly bigger.

"Ai!" (Ouch!) Bia exclaims with a surprised smile as she feels another punch inside her, which causes another bulge to appear in her belly. "Ele está a esmurrar-me, eu sinto-o claramente! É tão... é... novo!" (He's punching me, I can clearly feel it! It's so... it's... new!)

"Eu estou a ver! Dói-te?" (I'm seeing! Does it hurt you?)

"Não... é um pouco estranho de sentir, mas é... fantástico! Ele está a tentar muito!" (No... it's a bit strange to feel, but it's... fantastic! He's trying a lot!)

"Sim, deixa-me s–" (Yeah, let me f–)

"Aaahhhhhh!" both sisters hear a very low, seemingly distant scream coming from inside Bia's tummy.

It's Josh.

"Minha nossa, é incrível! Ele é tão grande que podemos ouvi-lo gritar!" (Oh my, it's incredible! He's so big we can hear him screaming!) Bia, happy and surprised as never before, says, placing Alice's hand on her belly. "Vês? Tu consegues senti-lo a mexer-se muito! Cada movimento dele, consigo sentir tudo!" (See? You can feel him moving a lot! Every movement of him, I can feel everything!)

"Sim, e é incrível ouvi-lo gritar! Aposto que isto está a ser a tortura máxima para ele. E as saliências constantes mostram-nos o quanto ele se mexe!" (Yes, and it's so amusing to hear him screaming! I bet it's being the ultimate torture for him. And the constant bulges show us how much he moves!)

"Ele é enorme! Eu quero muito engolir algo do tamanho dele outra vez!" (He's huge! I totally want to swallow something his size again!)

"Lubrificado em azeite antes, por favor!" (Lubed in olive oil before, please!) Alice laughs, looking at her sister's belly and cupping her hand on it. "Hey bug, is it good for you in there? I don't know if you realized it yet but... you're being digested!" she laughs again.

"In your place I'd feel happy, Josh!" Bia disdainfully giggles. "Your puny body will soon be digested to become part of mines! You are about to be part of something far superior to the worthless being you always were!"

Inside Bia's belly, things are anything but funny: her stomach is a bit too small for something Josh's size, at least something his size that was swallowed whole and not chewed. Still, the strong peristalsis of the esophageal muscles successfully managed to shove him into her stomach, forcing him into a position resembling a fetal position. Even at this position, Bia's stomach insides are cramped and Josh can't exactly move so freely. At first, he didn't care, but as soon as the stomach realized that there's a lot of food to be digested, it started to ooze acids and enzymes all over Josh, whose skin began to burn immediately because of the digestive juices.

"AAAAHHHH!" he screams once more, kicking the stomach walls as they contract and flex, squeezing him and forcing him to bend in a way that's a bit unnatural for his body. Bia's stomach is stronger than he thought it could be and its slightly wrinkled walls are truly forcing his body to bend and contort in every contraction, plus the acids which are already working on his skin, causing him strong pain, as if he's being bathed in boiling lava. He breathes, trying to tolerate the strong, acidic vomit smell all around him, but even the air inside Bia's stomach, being acidic, burns his lungs, making Josh feel like he's being also burned from the inside out.

"We can hear you, you little weakling! Don't you guys always see yourselves as the stronger side? Show us girls how strong you are now, you simp," he hears Alice saying from outside Bia's belly, followed by louder laughs, Bia's own laughs.

"Yeah, how is it being for you to be digested by the fair sex?" Bia mocks.

Josh doesn't reply to her, he simply doesn't care. He's screaming just because he's not being able to endure so much pain as Bia's stomach digests him. He knows he's too big to be digested quickly and this torture will last painfully more before he finally dies.

"You were delicious, Josh, I give you that. I hope I can eat someone as tasty as you!" Josh hears Bia provoking him. He punches the stomach wall again, trying to avoid being coated in Bia's digestive juices more than he already is and trying also to obtain some more space for himself. It's overly dark and he can hear only Bia's voice, breathing, heartbeats, a bunch of continuous, loud gurgling sounds coming from deep below in her intestines... it's way harsher than it was when he was stuck inside Alice's large bowel. Part of him is wishing he could die inside Alice's bowels than in Bia's stomach, but now it's too late.

Outside, Bia drops herself over her back on the bed, followed by Alice, who's, like Bia, very interested in accompanying Josh's situation: it's the first time Bia swallowed something his size and it's the first time they see bulges so big in Bia's belly as Josh fights inside her tummy. Also, it's the first time they can actually hear the victim screaming as he's digested slowly. The girls cannot help being amazed by the new experience, mostly Bia, who's the one who likes to swallow the bigger prey. Alice just swallows smaller ones, like the ones she drank with chocolate milk, whose unused remains, mostly semi-digested bones, are now being turned into feces in her ascending colon.

"It hurts! Let me out!!" Josh shouts in pain, being heard by both sisters, who laugh at his expense.

"Are you wanting to leave my sister's tummy?" Alice, again cupping her hands on Bia's belly, asks Josh. "Well... you'll have to wait until she fully digests you. Only then you'll be able to leave her body... the natural way!"

Bia laughs, enjoying the strong, slightly strange sensations caused by Josh's punches and kicks, sometimes pressing her index finger against the bulge formed by his hand or foot. "Isto é tão gostoso de sentir! Ele não pode escapar!" (This is so good to feel! He can't escape!)

"Help meeeee!!" Bia and Alice hear Josh screaming in agony as her digestive juices are already working on his flesh, his skin now easily peeling off with the frictions caused by Bia's stomach contractions and squeezes. The pain is unendurable for Josh and even screaming is too much effort for him, who squirms uncontrollably under unimaginable pain, groaning and writhing and punching and sometimes screaming and protesting... just for the sisters to stay amazed by the newness of this experience.

"Bia, tu ABSOLUTAMENTE tens de engolir algo deste tamanho outra vez!" (Bia, you TOTALLY must swallow something this size again!).

~~~ * * * * * ~~~

The morning next…

Bia opens her eyes leisurely, stretching herself on the large, king-sized bed she shares with Alice. Yawning sweetly, she stretches again, uncovering her half-naked body and letting sunlight enter through the window as she opens it.

Only then she realizes Alice isn't in the bedroom with her. Bia's always the first to wake up, but today it's a bit different... the sunlight's strangely strong...

"Oh céus, eu dormi demasiado!" (Oh gosh I overslept!) she whispers, looking at the clock on the wall: it's already 10:22 am. She's used to waking up around 7:30 am, even on weekends.

Suddenly Alice enters the bedroom, startling her a bit.

"Finalmente, tu acordaste!" (Finally, you woke up!)

"Eu não sei porque dormi tanto, mas sim, eu finalmente acordei!" (I don't know why I slept so much, but yeah, I'm finally awake!)

"Não te esqueças que vamos ao centro comercial mais tarde." (Don't forget we'll go to the mall later.)

"Certo," (Sure,) Bia says while looking at the mirror and frowning a little bit, not understanding what she sees. She's dressed only in pink panties, and her breasts are nude. "Alice... tu... ahn... estão os meus seios um pouco... maiores?" (Alice... do you... uh... are my breasts a bit... bigger?)

"O quê?" (What?) Alice pays more attention to Bia's bosom, also frowning.

"Eu não sei... eles parecem... maiores," (I don't know... they are... bigger,) Bia continues, jumping and noting how her breasts bounce more than they used to. Also, they're visibly bigger than Alice's, something strange as the sisters always had the same cup size.

"Agora que estou a olhar melhor... sim, eles estão maiores sim! Acho que tu vais ter de comprar sutiãs novos!" (Now that I'm looking better... yes, they are indeed bigger! I guess you'll have to buy new bras!)

Bia giggles, jumping again and seeing her new breasts bouncing, still getting used to her new tits. They're not so bigger than before, but bigger. And Bia surely will need to buy new bras.

"Talvez seja por causa do lanche enorme que comi ontem à noite..." (Maybe it's because of the huge snack I had last night...)

"Ya, eu estou a lembrar-me... ele sacudiu-se dentro de ti durante cerca de duas horas!" (Yes, I remember... he trashed inside you for about two hours!)

"Aquilo foi intenso, tão novo... mal posso esperar para comer algo assim outra vez!" (That was intense, so new... I can't wait to eat something like that again!) Bia giggles, grabbing her new tits. "Quem sabe se acabo com seios maiores do que agora? Muitos gajos vão olhar para mim a todo minuto!" (Who knows if I end up with breasts bigger than now? A lot of guys will look at me every minute!)

"Eles já olham para nós a todo minuto!" (They already look at us every minute!) Alice giggles, turning and getting her phone on the bedside table. "Bem, vim aqui à procura do meu telemóvel, vejo-te lá em baixo!" (Well, I just came here looking for my phone, see you downstairs!)

After seeing her sister leaving the bedroom, Bia gets a t-shirt from her drawer, dressing it and feeling it noticeably tighter on her breasts. After dressing in shorts, she goes downstairs, seeing her father on the table, still having his breakfast.

"Bom dia, pai!" (Morning, dad!) she goes to him, hugging him sweetly.

"Bom dia, Bia... e... tu estás diferente," (Morning, Bia... and... you're different,) he tries not to look directly at Bia's bigger breasts. "Vocês... estão a crescer tão depressa!" (You girls... are growing so fast!)

Smiling at him, she goes to the bathroom, where she undresses herself, preparing for a relaxing morning shower. After brushing her teeth clean, Bia sits on the toilet, already feeling the usual pressure in her lower abdomen that she feels every time she wakes up.

While commenting on a new photo her mother posted on Instagram, Bia begins pushing out a long turd, feeling strange, hard pieces while defecating it. After the turd falls and splashes into the water below, she looks from between her legs, seeing that her shit has a bunch of long, whitish objects partially embedded in it.

Bones.

'Maiores do que o habitual...' (Bigger than usual...) Bia thinks, turning her attention back to Instagram. Her digestive system normally digests all or most of her victim's bones, but Josh was too large to have his bones fully digested as his body was reduced to nutrients through his trip in her stomach and bowels. Now, most of his bones are just partially digested or not so digested at all, being shat out within the remains of all of Bia's yesterday meals, including Josh, all that remains now reduced to her feces.

Pushing out another turd while she browses some photos of her school friends, again Bia feels some solid objects sliding out of her anus with her shit, ignoring them as she already knows they're just Josh's remaining bones. Most of his smaller bones were fully digested and absorbed in her bloodstream, being now part of her own bones. Likewise, Josh's flesh, skin, and all the other softer parts of him were totally, perfectly dissolved by her digestive juices and absorbed in her small intestine in the form of countless nourishing substances. There are still thousands of microscopic, nutritious portions of his former body in her bloodstream, still waiting to be used as her body requests more nutrients, but most of the nutrients which were Josh's body are now part of Bia's attractive body, including her now bigger breasts.

Far away from there, Josh's parents and some of his closest friends (except Nelson, for obvious reasons) are already looking for him everywhere, but to no avail: Josh's gone for good, digested inside a wealthy girl's belly.

After the third, last turd splashes into the water inside the toilet, Bia stands, getting some toilet paper and cleaning her anus; little does she know that that last turd has Josh's undigested skull fully embedded in it. Without giving her digestive waste any last look, Bia throws the used toilet paper into the toilet, flushing everything down like she always does.

And lazily stretching herself again, Bia enters the shower, enjoying a nice, warm shower in the morning, smiling as she thinks about all the nice things the day may be reserving for her.

~~~ The End ~~~

Chapter End Notes:

Now the story ended, and I hope you enjoyed it to the most! Special thanks for my friend who commissioned me to write this story, I enjoyed a lot writing it! Please please please send me your opinions, reviews... so I can feel more encouraged to write even more and with your opinions and criticisms I can write better! Thank you so much!