- Text Size +

Thanks to some closed doors I wasn’t able to get into some of the rooms and there were very few clues in the  living room and kitchen as to who lived here. As the door opened, I looked up, excited to see that change

Going off of how clean the place was I had a feeling it belonged to a woman, or at least had a woman living there, but it wasn’t until she stepped in from the outside hallway that I could stop wondering.From a distance it was like watching a mountain move, but even that seemed insufficient to describe her size.

The door swung open, and a beautiful, towering woman walked in. Wearing some leggings and a t shirt I felt the ground shake with each step. Even from so far away and up on the counter each step[ reverberated through the house, at least to someone as small as me


Her brown hair swaying with each step, I backed up instinctively as she walked straight towards me. Did she see me? No, I realized that would make no sense, I was too tiny even large crumbs towered over me.Yet, as she walked closer her eyes were on the countertop, and I felt the weight of her gaz, it made me cower a bit feeling something so large move, and look in my direction.

She walked over and frowned, noting the food she had left open,and the small mess of crumbs I had made ripping pieces off of the pop tart. “Ugh,I need to stop leaving food out, especially if I am going to be gone for days” she said as she swept away the crumbs and threw it out into the trash can nearby. I was glad I had backed up, since her colossal fingers swept at where I had previously stood.

Pulling out her phone she stood there, looming in front of me as she typed something out, before heading towards the closed doors. I had assumed one was a bedroom, since there was no bed anywhere else, but wasn't sure which was which.

Deciding quickly that she was likely to be the key to my salvation, I leapt off of the counter and managed to latch onto her leggings as she passed the corner of the counter, riding along as she opened the door to her bedroom.

“She had a phone!” I thought to myself, and if I can just figure out how to contact her, maybe I can find a way home! Or, at least get her to help me somehow. I was determined to try, it was the only way.

As she stepped into her bedroom she sighed loudly and stretched as she did. Shaking herself as she stretched, I quickly found it hard to hold on and next thing I knew I was sliding down her leg towards the floor.

As I braced for impact I was surprised at how lightly I hit the ground. Up above I heard a booming voice, “That was a great trip” as she spoke to no one in particular. I looked up, craning my head as far back as it went, and yet I still couldn’t see past her waist, just barely making out the bottom of her shirt. She stepped away from me, letting me see the rest of her. I know I had said it back in the kitchen, but this woman was gorgeous.


Unable to look away, I watched, enthralled as she reached behind her back and began to pull up on her shirt. As her back was exposed, she turned to face away from me. I couldn't see much besides her bare back and bra, but I was so caught up in watching this mountain move I didnt even notice as she dropped her shirt directly on me, covering me in a massive canvas of fabric and throwing my world into darkness.

I panicked, crawling out as fast as I could, but I felt more clothing land on top of the shirt. From far above I heard her say “time for a shower” followed by her footsteps as she walked out of the room, and presumably towards the bathroom.


Chapter End Notes:

Not alone anymore! Interactions will start to pick up! I have several bits lined up already, but I welcome suggestions or requests as our main character explores! Also, still welcoming feedback on 1st VS third person!