- Text Size +

I could smell her perfume, it was intoxicating.

 

She usually spread a bit of her perfume on the insides of her wrists, the odour wafted over to me and made me feel slightly light headed; in a good way. 

 

It kind of made me slightly horny because it reminded me of our first kiss and basically most times, that we had made love; she usually touched a bit of perfume on her wrists, and neckline just before we had sex; so it reminded me very strongly of that too. 

 

I remember these thoughts all pulled me away from reality slightly, then I seemed to crash back in the moment as the world spun around me, as she swung towards the living room; with me lying in her cupped hands. 

 

She carried me over to the sofa, reclined the seat a bit and then lowered me down and rested me on the part of her right breast that was exposed from the cleavage of her outfit. 

 

It was lovely and supple and warm. It felt like a warm water bed. I leaned back against it and relaxed. 

 

She looked down towards me with a smile, her chin wrinkling slightly, and smiled sweetly. Her eyes glittered. 

 

"Comfy?" She giggled. I nodded happily. For a moment I was in heaven, my immediate predicament forgotten.  

 

"Okay, so, shall I tell you how it went?" Gemma asked me, gently stroking my stomach with her fingertip. I glanced at her vast polished fingernails in wonder. 

 

I nodded eagerly. 

 

"Cool, okay, so Doctor Ekua Jackson, 'Ebony' made me sign an NDA and stuff. Right there and then before she said anything more. Then she became more forthcoming after that. I made her sign one of our Pharma-Kleine NDAs, I just edited it and took one along with me," she said casually. "Okay, so she is a leading scientist at Pharmadon. They are our main competitor and have way more funding and stuff than we do in this area of science." 

 

"Ebony heads up their size adjustment division. The whole micro and macro stuff on the website is a corporate way of saying that."

 

"She's got a massive team compared to us already. They were tasked with collecting Doctor Cook's tech, evidence and test subjects all those years ago from those incidents in the United Kingdom…"

 

"Hold on, wait, they are the ones who collected the shrunken humans?" I asked in amazement. 

 

"Yep, those theorists online were right, and they eventually got hold of a giant test subject as well, they found one in a warehouse after the UK government hacked Doctor Cook's servers and found most of their UK locations. I mean there's a whole load of stuff to tell you on that and she only told me probably what she thought relevant to gain my trust, it's not all strictly relevant here…"

 

"Okay, so what's the bottom line, can they make me bigger?" I asked impatiently. I wanted to hear the whole story and background, it was very interesting to me; but I would be much happier hearing that once I was normal sized again and it was an anecdote.

 

"Theoretically yes," Gemma replied slightly less certainly. "There are a few points of detail though."

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.