- Text Size +

The inside of her handbag smelled of her lipstick and perfume. He was nestled next to some spare tissues and her leather purse. 

 

She lifted her handbag up and started walking. It was an eerie sensation seeing her giant arm swaying above him and the office ceiling moving in a blur further above.  Her movement activated more lighting as she went around the corner. 

 

He felt her leaning forwards and then a few seconds later his size adjustment device was gently lowered into the bag nearby to him. 

 

"Okay, I'll put your clothes in my gym bag, I'm going to take you home, just going to zip the bag up to keep you safe, okay?" She asked him. 

 

Tom nodded. She smiled sweetly, waved with her fingers at him and then she zipped the bag up above him, sealing out all light. 

 

He felt her moving about a bit more and then after a minute or two she started heading home. 

 

He heard her stiletto shoes walking down the stairs, he knew she preferred the stairs to the lift to keep her step count up. 

 

*

 

Tom felt the handbag being placed down gently on a hard surface. It felt like the journey had ended and he assumed that he was in Anna's home. 

 

He waited in silence for a few seconds then he heard the sound of her fingertips gripping hold of the zip above him and he heard the zip starting to open. 

 

Light spilled into the bag and he shielded his eyes. It took him a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the light. 

 

He looked up to see Anna staring down at him. 

 

Her giant hand descended down towards him, her polished fingernails opened outwards and she gently grabbed hold of him around his torso and lifted him out of the bag.

 

"Hmm… you look so cute in there, just like a little man doll," Anna gently stroked Tom's cheeks. 

 

She carried him in her arms over to her bed and sat down with him. 

 

She cradled him in her arms and looked down upon him fondly. 

 

"I can't believe how cute you look right now," she said to him, pursing her lips like she was holding a tiny kitten. 

 

"Is it okay if I feel you against my skin?" She asked him. Tom nodded. 

 

Anna laid him across her lap and then lifted her work blouse off, followed by unclipping her bra; which pinged off.

 

Tom looked up at her beautiful round breasts which were on full display just above him. 

 

Her breasts wobbled beautifully as she tossed her clothes aside with her hands. 

 

Her thighs shook with the motion, but soon steadied, she was somehow both supple and gentle yet toned and muscular of body. 

 

Tom admired her amazing large areolas and perky nipples up close. He hadn't seen them this close before. 

 

Anna looked down at him between her breasts. 

 

She smiled and reached down towards him. 

 

"Now come here, you," she lifted him up gently, cradled him in her arms and rested his body against her warm breasts. 

 

She cradled him for a while as she sat there gazing in wonder at him. 

 

Then she guided him between her breasts, nestling him in there, and laid back on her bed on her side and gently cuddled him in a warm embrace until they both fell deep asleep. 

 

*

 

Tom awoke when he felt the giant form of Anna stirring. He was still wedged between her breasts, amazingly he hadn't been crushed in her sleep. 

 

She had cuddled him gently, albeit through their sleep together and being nestled snugly between her cleavage he now felt a bit sweaty. 

 

He glanced up in time to see Anna's eyes flickering open and then looking down towards him. 

 

Her mouth formed a warm smile. 

 

"Hey there little one," she cooed. "How was your nap?" She asked warmly. 

 

Tom nodded and smiled back. 

 

"Great, thank you, yours?" He asked. She nodded. 

 

"Amazing," she said. "I loved our cuddle." 

 

Her stomach rumbled noisily. Tom felt the vibration below his body as it trembled through her ribcage. 

 

Then she gently lifted herself up. 

 

"Hmm, I'm hungry," she murmured. "Shall we get some breakfast?" She asked him. Tom nodded eagerly. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription