- Text Size +

It seemed a cruel kind of irony that Cody’s one-time ultimate fantasy, over the course of nearly twenty-four hours, had transformed into the longest, sickest, most tortuous day of his life by a country mile. For the rest of the afternoon, evening, and even late into the night, “Charlie” was passed around between Kayla, Diane, and Bri for exhaustive rubdown duties and getting his worshipful mouth continually violated by liquid-state musk glazed like rotten sugar on an unending parade of squirmy toes and thick-padded soles. Though the original mistress of his fetishistic obsession didn’t seem completely convinced Kayla had corrected his glitch, she was content in the end to ignore his off-brand commentary and just enjoy the usual tending of her weary peds. Bri, though still largely disinterested, had several more of her sweat-sponged insoles tongue-scaped by Cody at Kayla’s behest, though the secret-keeping amazon herself was greediest of all with the robotic butler today, a fact that seemed to amuse and even delight her stepmother.

Barely sleeping a wink, especially with his body bundled tight in Kayla’s sock overnight, Cody was woken bright and early for a lengthy morning service at the giantess’s tanned recently-exerted soles after a jog she embarked on just to ensure he had plenty to drink. The only thing staving off a mental breakdown in him now was the knowledge of an endpoint to all this obediently French-kissing the floor crud and feminine perspiration off six titanic bare feet. If every other specific aspect of his wish had been granted, then surely the caveat of only becoming Charlie for one day would be honored too. Cody had made a point of noting the time, counting down the hours and now the minutes until 11:53 a.m., precisely when he’d awoken in the synthetic body of a foot-licking automaton. The downside, of course, was that after Kayla learned of this cutoff too, she seemed intent on making the absolute most of the time remaining.

“Lick - faster - prick!” she chanted through gritted teeth, practically spitting at Cody as she lounged in her damp white-and-blue runner’s garb while out on the sunshine-baked back porch, with the four-incher giving her everything he had. The giantess didn’t seem to want to relax, though, with most of her toned physique visibly clenched as she leaned forward in the lawn chair to inspect her toy’s every harried move. “Why can’t you do better? Is this really the best you have in you? In like ten minutes, you’re gonna lose your chance to live out all your sicko toe-sucker wet dreams, and turn back into the same boring creeper in your way-less-fun “person” body. So you better wag that tongue faster, and get to it while the getting’s good.”

Cody didn’t suppose it would be any use to try and point out to Kayla that her judgment of his performance now was only a reflection of Charlie’s programming, not his eagerness (or lack thereof) to pay slobbery tribute to her cardio-swollen giant feet and the hot saltwater seeping from every crook. He could only work as hard as he was built to. In fact, his head was weaving back-and-forth so fast, and his tongue tirelessly probing the skin, that he doubted he’d have been able to lap at her pruny toe flesh one-tenth this efficiently or luxuriously if he was in his human form. If he wasn’t at the total mercy of her voice commands, he’d have passed out from consumption and stomach cramps long before the sun went down yesterday. So either her standards were inhumanly high when it came to four-inch-tall servants slurping the viscous efforts off the bronzed altars of her filthy feet, or (more likely) she was relishing this once-in-a-lifetime chance to control and bitch at him without consequence, right up to the bitter end.

“Amazing. You’re even pathetic at the one thing in life that you probably want to do the most. You’d probably never admit it to anyone, but deep down, I bet you’re seriously regretting not wishing you could do this FOREVER,” Kayla remarked, a though that made Cody shudder within. Delivering a right-hook to the little butler’s face, courtesy of her dense punching-bag of a big toe, the giantess tipped both feet onto their sides, exposing the supple richly-wrinkled soles still rife with moist shine and taffy-like sockjam. “Get between here now and show me what you’re made of. Which, I’m guessing isn’t much at all, but I still want to see it. I want your little hands rubbing and your little tongue sticking to these feet so fast and furious that if you worked that hard for an hour, your robo-bits would start coming apart like I’d stomped you myself. GO!”

Faithfully as always, even if it meant his own destruction, Charlie’s protocols got to work, massaging his shrunken hands and taste buds in such a whirlwind over this canyon of beefy sour-fumed soles, that Cody could indeed feel the ultra-fine engineering in his internal mechanics loosening. When the timer fell below five minutes, however, the little man suddenly felt a strange sense of calm overtaking him, even while he remained trapped in this panicky body-breaking worship grind. It was like he’d reached the eye of the storm. And with so little left to lose, and the end in sight, Cody defiantly shouted in between Charlie’s starving licks across the pliant valley of Kayla’s arch:

“Fuck - you!”

“EXCUSE me?” she thundered, reacting instantly by broadsiding the miniature creature with her whole foot. Cody went sailing across the porch, tumbling over the side and landing in the soil of a flowerbed below. Kayla was quick to follow, however, standing high above him with the sun at her back, making her into a frightful sweat-glistening silhouette of a goddess. With her hands on her hips, she tromped into the garden and brought the ball of her foot down on him like a catapult payload, wreaking her greasy toes over his face while twisting her whole ped and gradually shoving Cody down into the dirt, until half of him was buried under her balmy peach sole. “You want to try saying that one more time, you little shit, and see what it earns you?”

“Whatever. What more could you actually do to me?” Cody choked out, even mustering a laugh, as he enjoyed his first real sense of empowerment through this whole hellish episode, despite the gigantic quantity of slippery foot plowing him into the earth. They were down to a minute left. He’d counted. “You’re already forcing me to do stuff that’ll make me fall apart! So I’m not scared of you anymore, you psychotic bitch. Listen up: you think this is over once I turn back? You think I’ll be too afraid to get back at you just because no one will believe what you did to me? I don’t care what they think! I am going to get back at you for everything you’ve done to me in the last twenty-four hours, and I will make it look like an accident, until you’re the one asking me for help. But I won’t give it. Understand? You’ve got NOTHING on me!”