- Text Size +

Just as Cody made the first noise of an improvised answer, he discovered he’d taken too long, because Kayla was upon him in two earth-quaking strides. When that naked size-9 raised just enough for her curled toes to crest over his head, the little guy fully expected another impact, much like what Diane had done only twice as energetic, that would send him soaring out the bedroom door and bumping all the way down the stairs. Instead, the dimpled perspiration-frosted slope of her arch brushed forth and tackled the miniature robot flat to the ground. From there, Kayla’s foot followed him down, resting flush on most of his toyish frame, and allowing only his face from the nose-up to squeeze over the horizon of the fleshy crook between her two largest toes, the same which had nonchalantly put him in a suffocating headlock before. Again Cody was made to suffer the competing hardships of the taller dominator’s mass bearing down on all of him at once, not just his neck, plus a pungent uptick in the intensity of that bitter soggy warped-insole aroma.

“Yeah, something’s definitely wrong with you. No question,” Kayla declared, meeting his gaze between the vice of her toes. “Kiss my foot, you little bitch.”

Again the programming made Cody instantly plant a passionate smooch on the slightly-puffy shelf of upper sole flesh at the base of Kayla’s sour-dampened toes. From this single lip-lock alone, he received a worse taste than any of the nauseating licks he’d gifted to Diane, since the blonde titaness had merely run errands and bustled around the house all day, while the dark-haired goddess currently grinding him into the floor despite his robotic affection had plainly worked out and foregone a shower right after.

“Good, at least you can still do that much. Really, that’s what’s important. And, honestly, if Mom didn’t care, I’d just say who gives a crap. As long as you do what you’re told, and you’re not saying anything rude, I can just shut you up anytime by having you do the thing you were built for. Actually, I don’t know if you were actually made for this, but it’s definitely what you’re best at, so whatever. But, she does care, so now it’s my job to stomp you back the way you’re supposed to be. So let’s feel that tongue now, Charlie. Lick my foot ten times, then try again, and tell me why you’re not talking right.”

With every fiber of his being, Cody wanted to resist, to at least take a breather and attempt to think up what to say, but his body wasn’t waiting, and suddenly his tongue was slaking for ten vigorous passes along the wet-pithed curve between the flank of each giant digit. Breathing had become a more difficult business, what with the entire beast of her musty arch and heavy heel plastered down on his near-numbed frame; Cody felt this especially while trying to gasp up the salt-tainted oxygen in between lapping at her foot’s bough with his whole tongue. Those ten licks were all it took to leave the shrinker with a jawful of melted-off sweat and crumbs of sock-crud and flaked skin, and since he still had control of his expressions, his face couldn’t help but scrunch up with the kind of distasteful loathing Charlie should’ve been too inhuman to display. Kayla’s eyes narrowed, seeming to recognize this abnormality, but didn’t comment on it. Instead, she lessened the weight of her statuesque physique compressed down through her sole just enough for Cody to catch his breath and form speech.

“Tell me what’s wrong with you,” she commanded. “Now.”

“Recalibrating,” Cody wheezed, knowing he was running out of chances. “I am ready to serve.”

“Bullshit, you are. Something screwy is up. Look at your dumb little face. You’re… feeling stuff. Lick my foot twenty more times, and then we’ll try again.”

The weight of Kayla’s sole-island heaved down with a vengeful clap, treading on Cody even more forcefully than before. Her filthy lukewarm sole molded around his spread-eagle shape, totally immobilizing the shrinker from the neck-down: fitting really when he couldn’t move his own body without a direct order from his keepers. At this blow, he gave another uncharacteristic peep of surprise, then immediately returned to work, bathing her foot for twice as many nightmarish samples as before.

By this point, Cody could tell he was trapped. Kayla had latched onto his vaguely-human oddities better than Diane, and her suspicions meant she was now going to interrogate him until she discovered the truth. That much was clear. Diane might’ve eventually let this go, if he’d just play-acted better, and gone back to pretend-happily being a thirsty disciple at the altar of his girlfriend’s stepmother’s lush doughy-smooth peds. Instead, he was at the mercy of the steely-eyed athlete, a girl who would never let anyone, human or not, get away with fooling her, and he expected she wouldn’t rest until he’d given her a satisfactory response, even if it meant making him lick until his robo-tongue detached, and then outright curb-stomping his surely-breakable body so his cogs flew out. He had a choice to make, and Cody selected the option where he wasn’t trampled to the breaking point.
“It’s me!” he shrieked, when her foot lifted to give him another opportunity. “It’s… Cody!”

Kayla winced, raising an eyebrow, though because she’d already caught on that something extremely bizarre was happening, she didn’t necessarily look more shell-shocked at this admission.

“What the hell does that mean? You’re Cody? So why do you look and mostly act like Charlie?”

“I swear, it’s me! I… w-wished to become, well… this. Sort of. Only for a day. On ACCIDENT!”

“You wished?” she scoffed.

“Yes! I know, it sounds insane, but you have to believe me that I just woke up this way, inside Charlie. Then Diane came in the room and started talking to me like him, and I was afraid, so I tried to just fake it, but I couldn’t control myself, and had to do what she said, and-”

“Hold up,” Kayla interrupted, cracking her knuckles. Though her foot hadn’t returned to pressing on the four-inch body soaking up her sole shadow and perspiration, she also hadn’t set it down on the floor either, instead keeping her arch primed and hovering above him like a weapon to be unloaded at any moment, if she found his answers wanting. “I guess I believe you’re not Charlie, at least. God knows the little foot-licking creep usually talks like a stupid robot, and you’re definitely not doing that. But what you’re saying is… you… are Cody. And you can talk, but you don’t have any control of your body, except when I give you an order?”

“YES!”

“That…” Kayla dryly replied, then immediately cracked a glowering smile, her eyes lighting up with mirth, “…is the fucking funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.”