- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allie gets herself in a predicament; will she survive?

Allie wasn’t blind; she saw Amanda come into the room, but for her, fear of being harmed wasn’t even a consideration. No, she saw Amanda as her savior, not knowing the sheer level of poor motor skills and tendency to cause accidents the giant girl truly was. Amanda was her ticket out of this hell.


That’s what she thought at first, anyway, before she too was almost crushed.


“YOU BUMBLING FUCKING IDIOT!” Allie shouted up at the giant goth, her leg narrowly avoiding being sliced off by the landing of the aluminum container.


She panted, her body stricken by an instant panic attack.


“This isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening…” she panted, her body growing flush.


Despite the severity of her private breakdown, Amanda was none the wiser of the serious tone, instead humming along to her music as she tapped her boots on the ground.


“Guess I’ll get comfy…” she mumbled, as she reached down below the table. Allie pondered what she was doing, until she heard the sound of a zipper being pulled once, then again.


The simple act of Amanda taking her shoes off was a marvel to watch, as a mountain of flesh moved within an instant, her black hair covering her face as she looked down to ensure her gargantuan boots came off neatly.


Eventually Amanda was satisfied, pulling her feet out of the boots and revealing a pair of pink socks with different cats adorning them.


“Alright, food time!” she cheered, before leaning back up to the table and grabbing the fork she brought, ripping off the plastic wrapper.


Allie watched with fury as she continued to go unnoticed. This was all those nerds fault… no, Sasha was to blame for her being brought along to the stupid club meeting. But yelling at Sasha would come later once she was normal, now it was time to fix this situation.


Allie jumped up and down, waving her arms frantically as she stared at the giantess before her, who was currently reaching the fork down into her salad to prepare the first bite.


-


“What is she doing?!” Emma yelled, watching Allie flounder about from a distance.


“What, it’s not a bad idea, how else is she gonna know we’re here?” Michael reasoned.


“Because we probably look like fucking ants! Sitting there and flailing is gonna get her crushed! Amanda hates bugs with a passion, you don’t remember that time Sasha tried bringing her tarantula to show us? She nearly threw up and we couldn’t get her to stop crying for hours!” Emma explained.


“Oh yeah. That was funny…” Michael chuckled.


“Michael! This isn’t the time!” Sasha snapped.


“Sorry Sasha, you’re right. We should probably go stop her…” Michael apologized, the group looking at each other with a resounding nod, as they started heading towards Allie…


-


Amanda continued to eat her salad with joy. “This dressing is bomb…” she mumbled, munching down the leafery, bite after bite.


Allie's frustration grew with every passing second. Seeing Amanda enjoy her meal so blissfully while they were stuck in this miniature nightmare was infuriating. Determined to catch Amanda's attention and make her aware of their presence, Allie decided to take matters into her own hands.


Without a second thought, she began to climb the side of the salad bowl, digging her nails into the foil coating. The slick surface made her progress slow and precarious, but she refused to give up. Her anger fueled her determination, and she pushed forward, inch by inch.


Emma, Sasha, and Michael watched in a mixture of worry and awe as Allie climbed higher, closer to the edge of the bowl. They understood Allie's intentions, but they also feared for her safety.


"Allie, be careful!" Emma called out, her voice filled with concern.


But Allie paid no heed to their warnings. She was laser-focused on reaching the rim of the salad bowl, her heart pounding with a mix of adrenaline and anger. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she managed to reach the top.


As she stood on the rim of the bowl, she stared down at Amanda, who was still engrossed in her meal. The giantess seemed oblivious to Allie's daring climb, unaware of the tiny figure perched on the edge of her salad.


"Allie, what are you doing? Get down from there!" Sasha pleaded, her voice laced with worry.


But Allie ignored the plea, her frustration giving way to a newfound determination. She knew she had to make herself seen, make herself heard. And climbing the salad bowl was her only chance.


Taking a deep breath, Allie summoned all her strength and let out a piercing shout, aiming to catch Amanda's attention once and for all.


"HEY, YOU! WEIRD GOTH BITCH!" she yelled, her voice echoing through the room.


Allie's voice reverberated through the room, but to her dismay, Amanda remained oblivious to her presence. The giantess continued to enjoy her meal, completely absorbed in her own world. Allie's frustration reached its peak as her desperate attempt to catch Amanda's attention fell on deaf ears.


As Allie stood on the rim of the salad bowl, her heart sank. She felt a sudden shift beneath her feet, and before she could react, the bowl jolted. Amanda, engrossed in her eating, had accidentally nudged the bowl with her fork, causing it to tilt precariously.


Allie's grip on the rim weakened, and she slipped, tumbling downward into the sea of salad. The dressing-covered greens enveloped her, their slimy texture clinging to her tiny body. She struggled to resurface, but the weight of the lettuce and the dressing made it nearly impossible.


Emma, Sasha, and Michael watched in horror as their friend disappeared beneath the rim. “NO, ALLIE!” Sasha shouted, turning into a full on sprint. 


“WAIT SASHA!” Emma pleaded, trying desperately to keep up with her friend.


Unaware of the panic that was transpiring, Amanda continued to hum as she chewed her salad. She was in heaven, a quiet room, some tunes, and her favorite salad, all she needed to be happy.


She finished chewing her food, and with a gulp that would barely be perceptible to anyone of normal size, swallowed it down, a bulbous lump traveling down her throat and disappearing under her chest.


Allie, however, was fully entranced on watching her eat, as she poked her head out from the ocean of dressing; because she was fully aware that that could be her next.


“NO! I AM NOT GOING TO DIE LIKE THIS!” she yelled, as she slowly trudged through the dressing and leafage, barely making headway despite using all of her strength.


Allie's heart pounded in her chest as she struggled to free herself from the clutches of the salad. The slimy greens and thick dressing made every movement a battle. She desperately clawed her way through, determination fueling her despite the overwhelming odds.


After what felt like an eternity, Allie managed to reach a small pile of greens in the middle of the salad. She stood there, panting heavily, her body and clothes covered in dressing, and waved her arms frantically, hoping to catch Amanda's attention.


But once again, Amanda remained oblivious. The giantess reached for her fork, a gleam of excitement in her eyes as she prepared to take another bite of her meal. Allie's heart sank as she realized what was about to happen.


"NO! STOP!" Allie screamed at the top of her lungs, her voice barely audible amidst the chaos of the giant world around her.


Amanda, still unaware of Allie's existence, began to lower her fork toward the pile of greens. Allie's survival instincts kicked in, and she tried to dodge out of the way, but the sticky dressing held her in place.


The fork descended closer and closer, and Allie's world narrowed down to that single terrifying point. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for impact, but at the last moment, she managed to wriggle free from the dressing and roll off to the side.


The fork pierced through the pile of greens where Allie had been standing just moments before. It was a narrow escape, and Allie's body trembled with the realization of how close she had come to being impaled and eaten.


Emma, Sasha, and Michael watched in horror as the fork sank into the salad, their screams of terror echoing through the room. They looked desperately to see if Allie had been taken along with it, but as far as they could tell, Allie was still inside.


“OH MY GOD, PLEASE!” Allie begged, tears streaming down her face and mingling with the coating of dressing. 


Allie's body shook with a mixture of fear and exhaustion as she watched Amanda retrieve her fork from the salad and plunge the fork into her mouth, closing around it and pulling it off clean as she chewed with vigor. She knew she couldn't let her guard down, not even for a moment. But as the giantess prepared for another scoop, Allie's worst fears became a reality.


Amanda's hand descended into the salad once again, her fork scraping against the bowl as she gathered another mouthful. Allie's heart pounded in her chest as she realized that she was directly in the path of the impending scoop.


"NO, PLEASE NOT AGAIN!!" Allie cried out, her voice barely audible amidst the chaos of the giant world.


She desperately tried to scramble out of the way, but her tiny body was no match for the force of Amanda's hand. Allie felt a rush of air as the fork slid underneath her, lifting her with the greens and into the open air.


Her heart raced as she dangled precariously from the fork, her body swaying with each movement of Amanda's hand. Allie glanced down and saw the vast expanse of the salad below her, the dressing glistening under the room's lights.


Emma, Sasha, and Michael watched in horror as they saw Allie was scooped up by the fork. Their screams of panic filled the room as they frantically tried to come up with a plan to save their friend.


"ALLIE, HOLD ON!!" Emma shouted, her voice filled with desperation.


But Allie's grip on the fork was tenuous at best. The dressing-coated surface made it difficult for her to maintain her grasp, and she could feel herself slipping.


"Please, someone help me!" Allie pleaded, tears streaming down her face.


As Amanda raised the fork to her mouth, unaware of the tiny figure clinging to it, Allie knew that she had only moments left before she would be consumed. With her last bit of strength, she mustered a final cry for help.


"HELP! PLEASE, HELP ME!" Allie's voice echoed through the room, a desperate plea for her friends to come to her aid.


But the screaming was for nought, as Amanda continued moving the fork towards her gaping maw, her matte-black lipstick an event-horizon to the black-hole that was her mouth. Her pristine white teeth contrasted brightly, all surrounding an outstretched tongue, coated in viscera from the leafy salad, as well as puddles of dressing. Allie let out a final shriek, as she was pushed through the boundary of the mouth, and it closed around her, sealing her in darkness.


Emma, Sasha, and Michael watched in horror as Allie disappeared inside, their cries of anguish filling the room. 


-


Deep within the darkness of Amanda's mouth, Allie's world became a swirling vortex of slimy textures and suffocating darkness. Panic coursed through her veins as she struggled to find solid ground and a way to escape. The taste of the salad dressing coated her senses, overwhelming her with its sickly sweetness. Spit coated her body, making everything slick and impossible to hold. The scent of dressing filled the confined space, as globs of mush adorned the tongue.


Allie's mind raced, desperately searching for a glimmer of hope. She had to find a way out, a way to survive this horrifying ordeal. The tiny flicker of determination within her refused to be extinguished, pushing her to keep fighting.


With trembling hands, Allie reached out and pushed against the slick surface of Amanda's tongue. The effort was in vain, as the giantess continued to chew her food, her teeth grinding against each other, threatening to crush Allie into oblivion.


She couldn’t even tell which way was up in the terrifying darkness, the only light slipping between Amanda’s teeth as she open-mouth chewed her food.


Allie realized something; she wasn’t dead yet! If she timed it right, she could jump out from between Amanda’s teeth, flinging herself out into the open. A short fall was far better than being swallowed alive!


Allie's heart pounded in her chest as she crawled toward the tip of Amanda's tongue, using the taste buds as stepping stones. The slimy surface made her progress slow and treacherous, but she refused to give up. The taste buds felt like rough edges of a rocky cliff, and she clung to them with all her strength.


With each movement, Allie's mind raced with the timing she needed to execute her daring escape. She had to time it perfectly to leap out of Amanda's mouth before she closed her jaws again. One misstep could lead to her being crushed between the giantess's teeth.


As Allie neared the tip of the tongue, her heart pounded louder in her ears. She could feel the air rushing past her, the faint light slipping through Amanda's parted lips. It was her only chance at freedom.


Summoning every ounce of courage, Allie prepared herself for the leap. She tensed her muscles, ready to propel herself forward. The moment of truth had arrived.


With a burst of strength and determination, she launched herself off the taste bud beneath her and flung herself toward the opening of Amanda's mouth. Time seemed to slow down as she soared through the air, her body twisting and turning.


The world outside Amanda's mouth came into view, a vast expanse of the club room awaiting her. Allie extended her arms, desperate to reach for anything that could break her fall and ensure her escape.


Unfortunately, this lead to perhaps the most pain Allie would ever experience in her remaining life.


A shrill screech escaped Amanda’s mouth, audible to the three on the table. Sasha shuddered, and Emma tried to console her, but wasn’t able to stop her from throwing up on the table-top, as they could just barely make out an arm falling from the maw.


Allie was in shock, one minute she was extending her arms out to the open world, the next, one of them was missing, as she continued to remain in Amanda’s salivating mouth, her gushing blood mixing with the accumulating spit.


Her body convulsed in pain as she realized the severity of her situation. The excruciating agony radiated from her missing arm, and the taste of blood mixed with saliva filled her mouth. She fought against the overwhelming urge to scream more, fearing that it would only invite more pain and harm.


Amanda continued to chew her food, oblivious to the tiny figure trapped inside her mouth. The grinding of her teeth echoed through Allie's ears, each movement causing fresh waves of pain to course through her injured body.


With each bite, Allie's hope diminished. She knew that if Amanda swallowed, her chances of survival would be slim to none. She had to find a way to escape before it was too late.


Unfortunately, that time had already passed.


-


“Mmm… this salad is so fucking good…” Amanda spoke to herself through mouthfuls. It really was. Something about this bite was different from the rest. There was almost a… metallic taste to it, but in a good way. It was savory, a perfect mix with the rest of the flavors.


She continued to chew the bite, loving every second of it. But eventually, the accumulated mush in her mouth started to lose its flavor, and as anyone would, she decided it was time for the next bite, but first she had to make room.


*GULP*


*GULP*


*GULP*


-


Allie flailed about as the tongue suddenly lifted, slowly raising to a steep slope. She desperately tried to cling to the slick surface, but her weakened state and the force of Amanda's tongue proved too much to overcome.


With a final cry of despair, Allie lost her grip and tumbled backward, hurtling down the tongue's slope. The world spun around her, a blur of flesh and saliva, as she descended further into the darkness of Amanda's mouth.


She couldn't even tell which way was up in the terrifying darkness. There was no light, no sign of escape. Allie was trapped, destined to be swallowed alive by Amanda.


She continued to roll, carried by the pile of chewed mush, until she felt herself start to free-fall.


“NO!” she called out, once more catching a mouthful of her own blood, chewed salad and saliva. But it was pointless, she was already heading towards her destiny.


Time seemed to stretch as Allie's descent continued. She braced herself for the inevitable, knowing that the end was near. There was no way to escape the clutches of the giantess, no way to evade the fate that awaited her.


As she plummeted through the void, a sudden rush of air engulfed Allie. The sensation of weightlessness overcame her as she realized she had been swallowed. Her body slid down the esophagus, propelled by the force of gravity.


The sound of Amanda’s gulping was deafening, each one sending a ring through her ears. She could do nothing as she slid through the fleshy tube of pure muscle, being pumped down further and further, until she fell into a burning hot pool.

Allie's body crashed into the searing pool of stomach acid, a scorching bath of digestive juices that immediately began to dissolve her flesh. Agonizing pain coursed through her body as she writhed in the acidic liquid, her screams silenced by the suffocating environment.


The stomach walls contracted around Allie, squeezing her with relentless force. The acidic fluid seeped into every crevice, breaking down her body bit by bit. She could feel herself dissolving, her skin turning to a slimy residue mixed with the gastric juices.


Fear, pain, and despair overwhelmed Allie's senses as her consciousness faded in and out. Her body weakened, her movements sluggish and feeble. She could no longer fight against the inevitable, the inevitability of being completely consumed by Amanda's digestive system.


The minutes stretched into an eternity as Allie's existence diminished. Her body disintegrated, becoming one with the digestive process. There was no escape, no hope left. She was being broken down and assimilated, her very essence fading away.


“Why…” she murmured, before sinking under the pool of acid…


As Allie's consciousness faded, her final thoughts were filled with confusion and anguish. Why had she ended up in this nightmarish situation? Why had her life been cut short in such a gruesome manner?


The acidic liquid continued to corrode her, dissolving her body into nothingness. She felt herself becoming a mere memory, a tragic tale in the vastness of the world. The pain subsided, replaced by an overwhelming sense of emptiness.


And then, in the depths of Amanda's stomach, Allie's existence came to an end. Her physical form dissolved completely, consumed by the relentless digestive process. All that remained were traces of her essence, mingling with the acidic fluids.


The worst part? She'd never actually met Amanda. She was eaten alive by a girl she didn’t even know, just food for a stranger…


-


Amanda, unaware of the tragedy that had unfolded within her, continued to savor her meal. The taste of the salad lingered on her tongue, oblivious to the tiny life she had devoured. After a few more bites, she was done.


Having finished her meal, she felt a sense of satisfaction and sat back in her chair. The salad had nourished her, giving her energy for the day ahead. She remained blissfully unaware of the tragedy that had unfolded within her, simply content to have eaten a delicious salad. What she couldn’t forget about, however, was the delicious taste of that particular bite. She had no idea what the cause was, but she wished the whole salad was like that.


She simply shrugged, then laid a hand on her stomach. It was certainly full.


*BURP*


Amanda giggled, glad no one was around to hear that...


Chapter End Notes:

After Allie's horrific death, how will our other characters react?