- Text Size +

Days went by, and Trevor was just lost in his thoughts about these women. They were getting taller, and hotter! No matter how they change, he knows that as long as they keep rising and rising, he´ll love them.

The only problem is, who will he choose?

 

Trevor´s aware that, in the end, he´s going to have to choose one of them. That´s his biggest fear. Well, more than a fear, it´s concerning. Will he be wise enough to choose? Or is he going to blow things up.

So far, the only thing blowing up are the girls. Well, Pam sure is.

 

Her appetite has certainly increase. Even if, amongst his kinks, watching a woman stuff herself is not his main goal. It certainly is to see a woman eat way more than him, and more when it comes to a “growing woman” like Pam.

That only makes her look bigger, more voracious. He wonders, when will her size match her appetite? When will he be looking up to her.

In fact, to them. He hasn´t forgotten about Kelsey. But he´s sure Kelsey won´t be doing the same Pam is.

 

Kelsey´s different. She doesn´t like food as much as Pam does. However, this treatment´s got her eating quite a lot. But, in the end, her figure is not showing the same results as Pam´s is.

Or is it? He´s not sure. It´s been a while since he last saw her. But today, he´ll meet her. At the park.

 

Trevor was sitting there, waiting. Watching people pass him by as he was sitting on a bench, surrounded by the green of the grass. Bushes, trees, the singing of the birds. The weather was nice, with some cool breeze in this relatively hot day.

But not as hot as the woman who´s waving at him from the distance…

 

Trevor had no idea from where Kelsey would pop up. But, when he turned to his right, he could see her, making her way over the stone path.

Trevor couldn´t believe his eyes. She was so different!

 

In a matter of a few days, Kelsey´s figure has changed. A lot! For starters, her waist is slimmer.

She´s, for some reason, wearing sports clothes. A tight, red top, and some yoga pants underneath. Yoga pants her legs are filling up nicely.

Her thighs had certainly grown, he can tell that her legs are plump, sexier. The tight fit of her clothes accentuates her sensuous shape. A slim waist, killing legs, and, well, her bust seems the same. Which is kind of a shame for him, but that doesn´t matter. Not all of the growth has to be on the chest department.

However, there´s one thing he can tell, Kelsey´s… not growing as much as pam…

 

On the height department, Kelsey has grown. He can notice she´s taller, but until she´s standing right before him, he won´t be able to tell that this lady has reached 5´10”. However, she´s a bit behind on the… weight department.

Not that having them gaining weight is his main goal. However, there´s something on knowing that a woman´s heavier than him that gets Trevor kind of excited…

Kelsey´s current weight is 135 pounds. Twenty pounds behind Pam. Still, she´s still an inch taller. Thankfully she´s still the tall one, or at least she was the last time they met.

 

Kelsey had changed, for real. She´s been working on her plan about growing stronger for him. So far, she´s been working out on her free time, and that causes her to eat a bit more. However, her new body is capable of consuming pretty much all of the extra calories she´s been eating. Still, she was able to gain some muscle, not too much since it´s been a few days since she started. But so far, the results show!

She´s been working mostly on her legs, that´s why they seem plump and sexy. However, she´s also been working on her core, intentionally or unintentionally, she just wanted to know what´s it like to have abs. And so far, she´s getting close to it.

Her thighs have gained a consistent amount of muscle, being where most of the gained weight went. Together with her firm-looking glutes. However, she´s burned most of the extra fat stored on her stomach, defining her belly a bit. Right now, she´s got a tight stomach.

You can´t see a six-pack, but if she was to uncover her stomach, to rise her blouse a bit, you´ll see the contours of her abdominal muscles. Two smooth lines, from her belly button to her, well, to under her bust.

She has this more athletic looking body, and just to make sure he notices, she wore sports clothes. She even bought a pair of cute running shoes. To match the outfit and also because none of her shoes fit anymore.

 

“Hi there, mind if I sit…” she asked, looking sensuous, with sexy eyes. Knowing she was making him a bit nervous.

“Sure! Uhm… yeah.” Maybe he should´ve stand up and greet her with a kiss. But he was lost on the changes of her body to think quick.

 

“So, uhm… you look different…” Trevor said, first time he points that out, actually.

“Yes. I´ve been working out a bit, does it show?” She asked, knowing very well it does.

“Sure! You look… amazing!” He was looking at her, trying to size how tall she was now. He can see her face is almost leveled with his while they share the bench.

He´d like to put a number. But that will be up to her.

 

To have her sitting next to him is a turn on. Her sexy ass spreads gently over the bench, he knows it´s wider, but he can also tell her legs look firmer. Stronger even.

All of the exercise has much faster and better results for her. In the last few days, she made the progress of a couple weeks. If the treatment is not miraculous, then who knows how else you could call it.

Right now, Trevor´s lost in her beauty. Her curves are accentuated, her waist is sexily trimmed, and her clothes hug her body in the smoothest and sexiest of ways.

 

They chatted, but after a while, they couldn´t help but to kiss. Passionately.

He wrapped his arm around her, she was surely not as soft as Pam was. But that doesn´t make her any less sexy. She´s gorgeous in her own way.

Fit, athletic, with a hourglass figure. She knows he likes it, the passion with which he kisses her, the heat coming from his body while the breeze cools down their lust. She knows he´s got the hots for her.

Still, Kelsey´s not sure if she´s winning…

 

The main goal is to tease the man, however, is she the best one at it?

The tool both ladies use are their bodies. But, is Kelsey the hotter one? She can´t really be sure she´ll win if she maintains a thin physique.

Yes, she knows she´s hot. But, is hot what he´s looking for? Or is it bigger?

 

Pam posted a few pictures of them at the restaurant. Kelsey´s first thought was “WOW!”

Pam´s been filling out much faster than she is. And it shows! However, Kelsey´s also filling out, but maybe not as fast.

She´s been working out, and having a healthy diet. But she´s really new at this. She doesn´t even have a formal routine. She just picked up a routine she found online; one she could do from home.

But she´s sure on one thing, she needs to get to a place where she can… enhance her body in a better way. And also get advice from people there.

How to grow, how to get better results. There´s people who got WAY more experience than her. People who have been working out for years. She could use that.

 

Kelsey´s got the determination and the goal; plus, she´s got a body that can guarantee quicker results. The only thing she needs is advice. For someone to teach her. And, as soon as this week´s over, she´ll go hit the gym.

Her legs are growing nicely, but she can make them grow more. She can define her abs; she can even grow bigger arms. All in order to show him she can protect him.

Why would a man look for a bigger woman if it´s not for protection? At least that´s how she sees things.

 

Besides, none of them have told him but, the real “fun” is right about the corner. They´ve been kissing and teasing for a while, now, how about some real fun?

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 20, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234