- Text Size +

“You can, in a way, mold your body as you please. You can keep growing this way, and I´m sure you´ll have a beautiful body in the end. Just look at me.” Said Dr. Glasshow.

She was one of the very first to undergo the treatment. She went from a regular 5´6” lady to an absolute amazon! A tall, curvaceous and sexy 6´7” woman. Imposing everywhere she went. Breathtaking, with her augmented curves. And it was all natural. It was 100-percent her.

“I kept my body growing in a constant way.” She continued, “Maintaining a healthy life. Eating healthy, working out regularly. Now, my question is, what´s your goal?”

Both Kelsey and Pam shared the same goal. Win Trevor. But that was the prize, now, what´s the way? What do they want their bodies to become?

 

Dr. Glasshow explained things, but with more details, now that she knows they may be into this for the long-term. Their bodies will change, yes, but, the more they grow, the more their bodies will change. Right now, they are kind of, in the standard, growing taller and developing a hourglass figure.

Developing a buxom body. But that won´t remain like this forever. Their bodies will get used to their habits, and the serum injected will sort of “learn” from their decisions and grow according to what seems to be their “wishes”.

She had a regular routine, and ate quite a lot. She couldn´t help it, the body just craves for more as they grow. However, she built her body, with some exercise, to develop the buxom, sensuous shape she currently has.

It´s like programming the body to grow as you wish. They may not be able to change so much on the way they grow vertically, but they may shape up as they wish. The question is, what will they do?

 

“You have to make sure your habits match the type of body you wish to have,” Continued the Doctor. “Don´t worry if you over eat sometimes, it will be easier to lose weight now, or at least maintain a slimmer shape. However, if you wish, it´s also easier to gain weight.”

Apparently, their bodies will react, in a fast way, to the things they do. Shaping up their bodies according to their habits.

“But make sure not to work out too much, because turning mass it into muscle can also be easier. But, even if you gain a lot of weight fast, not all has to be fat, your bodies will grow proportionally. Still, you should try to maintain a healthy diet.” Both girls paid close attention to her words. And now, time to decide how to grow.

 

Both wanted to make sure to maintain a body they liked, but also, one that Trevor would. Each knew what he liked, at least from each of them.

As Pam heard the Doctor´s speech, she wondered, what to do? She doesn´t like diets, and working out it´s a bit… unnecessary, Dr. Glasshow said she could stay slim, however… is that her goal?

Trevor likes Pam curves, and a much curvier body, well… “I think he´d like me better if I stay… soft…” she thought, considering developing a softer body. After all, she does like food, right?

Sweets, candy, pastry, and food loaded with calories always taste better. So… how about getting a bit…. Thicker?

 

And Kelsey didn´t lose her chance to think about it too, she was more thoughtful than Pam, considering all of her possible options. What does Trevor like? Boobs, butts, overall, thicker, larger bodies. But she will grow that way either way, so… what does he need?

He´ll be attracted towards a body that allures him in a different way, she has to be different to Pam, not just grow bigger assets but… she needs to stand out.

“What if, on top of getting bigger, I get in better shape too? Maybe he would like me better if I was a little more… imposing.” She thought, maybe he wanted a taller woman because he wants someone to take the lead?

Kelsey´s smarter than him, she´s sure. Now, does he want someone smart because he wants someone to take care of things? If that´s so, then, does he want someone more… sheltering? Maybe, just maybe, he´d like to be with someone stronger?

 

Both women had a mission, and some testing to do. Each will grow on the way they believe is what Trevor wants. Or at least something he´d like, or even need. Pam will grow softer and sweeter, and Kelsey will grow stronger and protective.

They didn´t share these thoughts with Dr. Glasshow, that, as she said, was their decision, however, they will need to come for a check-up every two weeks. More than just receiving a shot that will allow them to keep growing, there´s some other things she´ll have to check.

Turns out that, once reaching a certain height, things get a little… different. Not just about their sizes, but the way they think…

 

They started working on it the very next day. They had a theory of what Trevor would like. Pam´s was, if he likes them tall, then he must like them bigger, right? In more than one way. And Kelsey, she went over just the superficial things, a bit more psychological. He likes bigger women, but, is that because he wants them to be the stronger sex? Does he have a need she doesn´t know?

In the end, both women got to do different things. Things they were curious about. To Pam, it was easy, she already liked food, now, how about just letting herself go? Get chubby, thicker all over. Softer, massive. The Doctor explained her body will distribute her gain in a proportional way, so, this is her chance to see how far she can get.

And Kelsey, she needed to become some sort of alfa woman for Trevor, and how? Well, what about some muscle? Growing taller and stronger. Developing some nice muscles. A more imposing physique. A more protective figure. Maybe he wants to be with a bigger woman because, deep down, he feels weak and would like someone to protect him?

 

None of them will share their plans with him not even with the Doctor. May both see the changes as they go. But, how will things he for these ladies from now on?

Pam started by adding another meal to her already generous diet. Since she started the treatment, she´s been eating and eating, and so had Kelsey, however, Pam´s more of a glutton, and now, she´ll get to let herself go even more.

And Kelsey, the first thing she did was to start working out. She´s not sure if she´d like to go to a gym so, working out at home will be a nice start. To see if Trevor likes it. With the serum on her, the results must be faster, right? She´ll start with a no-equipment routine.

 

Both started working on their own new habits, but, they couldn´t just leave Trevor aside. While they worked in this, they needed to date him too.

This week, Pam was the first one to give him a call. A date, on Wednesday, the place? A buffet! How else will she put on some pounds if she doesn´t eat more? A walk on the park will only make her burn calories faster, but going to an all-you-can-eat buffet, that will certainly help her grow, right?

 

On Wednesday, Trevor parked right in front of her apartment, and waited, excited, for her. He knows it´s been only two days since they last met, but he´s eager to meet her. To meet either of them, knowing they are growing is driving him nuts!

When Pam came out of her apartment, Trevor smiled. She was a muse! She hasn´t really grown that much. She´s now 5´9”, and her body, well, her top does look tight, but the lose sweatpants she´s wearing, they are not letting him see the extra thickness added to her body.

And, why is she wearing sweatpants? Well… let´s just say she needs some extra room to grow during their date…

 

They got to the buffet, Chinese food. And picked a table. They chatted a little, and then, time for her mission. Stuff her face as much as she can!

She stood up first, while he went to the bathroom. And when he was back, he saw Pam, sitting at the table, with two plates FULL of food! To the brim! Plates with three or four inches of food, layer on top of layer.

There was a bunch of rice, chicken, meat, and vegies. All piled up in two different plates. The idea of her eating that much was a bit off, but knowing all that food will make her grow, he was aroused by that!

 

Trevor always liked to fantasize about them. Whenever they came to his mind, which was quite frequent since he misses them. However, after a bit of thinking how are they and when they´ll meet, he tends to wonder, how tall are they?

So far, the changes are nice! Great even! They are growing at a constant rate, and the bodies of these two ladies are becoming more and more sensuous with each passing… date.

Every time they meet, they are a little taller, and a bit fleshier. He´s not sure how´s the rate of growth. How much weight are they packing in contrast with how much height they have increased. But there´s one thing he knows for sure, as long as they keep growing, he´s fine.

He likes it, any type of growth is, at the end, growth. Whether their breasts expand more, or their butts does, they just keep getting bigger, sexier, juicier.

But, whenever he´s acting in a more… regular way, a not-so-horny one, he comes to think that maybe he should keep things normal and not ogle at them every time their bodies grow. Because, in the end, they will keep going until he decides. His main worry is… will he ever decide?

 

“Mmmmmm, sooooo tasty! You should try this teriyaki chicken, oh, and some Takoyaki, and if you can, why don´t you try… ugh, everything´s so delicious, just try it all!” Said Pam, with her mouth quite full.

Trevor just smiled at her, while she kept stuffing her face. He wonders, what´s up with her? She´s eating a lot. But that must be because of the treatment, right?

Currently, her body´s using up a lot of extra calories to keep this induced growth. As long as she keeps getting thicker, he doesn´t mind. He wouldn´t mind some more junk in her trunk…

 

By the end of the date, and another two plates full of food. Pam was pleased, Pam was happy, Pam was… stuffed!

She ate a LOT! He ate a lot too, but a lot on his standards. Compared to her, he ate nothing. Part of him kind of likes it, this is sort of a reminder that she´s going to be, at some point, the bigger one. Picturing her taller than him gets him hard.

Pam will soon tower over him! And he knows it. Right now, she eats way more than him. As he looks at her, he can see a massive bulge on her, a huge, round, tight stomach. One that pushes her round tits up.

 

A big belly that also pushes her shirt up. He can see some of her belly flesh, tightly round.

“How did she… doesn´t it hurt?” he wonders. Not sure if she ate this much because of him or…

“Huff… that. Was. Sooooo gooooood!” she smiled, rubbing her inflated stomach as she let some air out, maybe trying to relieve some pressure?

She could be eating a lot to grow faster or… maybe this is just Pam enjoying herself. She always said that, one day, she may just let herself go and not worry about her weight. He´s wondering, is that day today?

 

Ever since Pam left the doctors office, she´s been eating more and more. Her stomach has actually stretched a bit. And thanks to the treatment, her stomach will learn to keep going. Stretching more and more to store more food. In the end, she´ll pack the pounds where they should.

Right now, she´s just getting a juicier shape. Her butt´s taken the biggest “damage”. She´s caked up! And not just that, her thighs are also getting thicker. And, soon, her boobs will start expanding too.

She´s been eating too much in too little time. Her body´s still learning what she´d like to do with all that mass. Currently, with all the food she ate, which is about EIGHT pounds of food in a single meal. Pam weights 154-pounds.

Probably she´ll burn a couple of them, but those pounds that stick… they will only get her one step closer to becoming the huge soft woman she knows Trevor will love.

This was a huge difference. She weights fourteen pounds more than the last time they met. That´s a ton of weight considering they met three days ago. Even if only two or three of those pounds stick on her, that´s still about two or three pounds gained PER DAY.

Pam certainly wants to become the bigger woman. The question is… is it working?

 

She knows it is, Trevor´s looking at her inflated stomach. Swallowing every now and then. Does he like it?

“Oh, Trevor, I´m sure you like it…” Pam thought, drawing a victorious smile on her face. “Maybe it´s not the tummy, but I´m sure you like a woman with… appetite…” There were a lot of different things on his phone.

Among them, expansion. And amongst that, weight gain. A woman growing curvier, thicker, and also taller.

She can´t claim she already won, but she´s sure that, this is one of the things he likes… and she´s not so wrong.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to chapter 19 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234