- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I´ll make a double update! Chapter 6 and 7 will be posted right away ;D

Things were going smoothly for Trevor. Slow, and easy. Little by little, Pam and Kelsey were coming back to his life. Without them, he´s not sure what he´ll do!

His life is… kind of boring. He wakes up and heads to work, chit chats with his friend from work, then comes back home, and… watches series.

Before, he would spend the whole evening with Pam or Kelsey. One per day, of course. But without them, he just had all this free time, and he doesn´t know what to do with it.

 

Trevor finds himself thinking more and more on them. The treatment works, for sure! He can see them growing, taller, curvier, so sexy! He can hardly keep it together when they meet him. Probably because he´s eager to see them, but he´s sure he feels hot when they come.

A fantasy of his come to life! They are growing! Sexy growing women! The idea of them getting taller by the day makes him hot! Horny. With lustful thoughts.

 

He wonders, when will they give him a chance to… get some action. Looking at them and not having a chance to try anything, because he messed up, is not fair!

Sometimes Trevor just lays on the couch and wonders, when will there be some more… significant changes. When will they reach the six-foot-mark? When will they surpass him? And, when will they stand so tall that they will make him feel tiny?

It´s not his goal to feel small, but walking in the middle of two amazons, that sounds nice…

 

Trevor sometimes fantasizes about walking, it could be anywhere, the mall, the park, even a random store. He, at the height of 6´, walking between Pam and Kelsey. Being both 6´6”! Or 6´8”! Or even 7´!!!! Walking between tall, thick, imposing goddesses.

Wearing tiny, tight clothes, allowing their “assets” to be displayed. Their massive breasts bouncing on their tiny tank tops, their massive thighs swelling out of their diminutive shorts, their round asses bouncing! He can´t wait!

 

Still, he knows he must be patient. Before he notices, things will change, and both women, hopefully complete amazons by then, will fight for his love… Well, at least compete in a certain way.

So far, they haven´t show any signs of rivalry, or a hint that they are competing. They appear to get along, but not quite as friends. They come up to the coffee shop together, and they, all three of them, go to that clinic together.

Will there be a point when things get a little more… intense?

 

Sunday came faster than he expected, and once more, he found himself sitting at the same spot, at the same coffee shop, waiting for the not-so-same ladies to come.

He was eager to see the changes on them. Maybe Pam was not that different, since he saw her recently, but Kelsey… he was eager to see her changes.

He waited, with a question in mind, is Kelsey still the taller one? What if… can Pam surpass her?

 

Just as always, both women came into the shop, together. And both looked striking!

Pam was wearing some tiny shorts, showing off all of the long, shapely, sexiness of her legs. And wearing this pink top over, a top that looked tighter.

And Kelsey, she was wearing jeans, really tight ones. Wrapped all over the expansive flesh of her legs. And above, she was wearing a tank top, showing off the inflated, bouncy, enlarged size of her breasts! They looked HUGE!

 

Kelsey had grown, definitely! Since the last time they met, she was taller, and she´s developed some sensuous curves over the last few days. A remarkable difference in just a few days. How much taller? He wasn´t sure, the bounce of her breasts was hypnotizing. They trembled with each of her steps. Sooooo hot!

 

And so curvy. But she had to be. Kelsey added ten pounds to her growing figure. As well as a whole inch to her height. Kelsey was standing at 5´9”, and weighting 128 pounds. Also, her breasts had gone up to a 32E-cup.

But Pam was not too far behind her. Her slightly curvier figure was now 140 pounds, five pounds more since the last time she and Trevor met. But that was not the main difference. She´s grown taller. Over the past few days, she´s been growing a little faster than Kelsey. Standing now only half an inch shorter. That´s right, Pam´s now 5´8”, and a HALF!

 

Kelsey noticed, she made sure to look down at Pam´s feet when they met. And she realized, they were even. Not in size, but on the boost from their shoe heel. She was just half an inch shorter, and Kelsey could tell the difference.

This was a bit worrying, but not that bad. Yet, she wondered, why is she growing faster?

 

As every Sunday, they made Trevor the same question. Who? Who will he choose? If he has already chosen.

He had it hard. Pam was curvier, and looked taller. But Kelsey was filling up so nicely. It was hard, and to his hesitation, Kelsey said: “I guess you can´t tell… yet.” Again.

Trevor felt a little bad, but it was so hard! He couldn´t just chose, there was so much more than just their bodies. Plus, the way they are growing, it´s intriguing.

 

“Don´t worry, Trevor, you can take as much time as you need.” Said Pam, with her sweet tone, as she went over the menu. Pam really likes sweet things, and that coffee shop´s full of things she can munch in.

“Yeah, take your time. But remember, if we decide to go on, then, the treatment must go on too…” Said Kelsey, not too upset about it as he expected. If only he knew she wanted to keep up with it.

 

Also, like she said, the treatment must go on. This treatment´s not like, you receive a shot and you keep growing forever. No. There must be another dose. To keep a control of it, the women under the treatment must go back to the clinic for a check-up, to see their progress. And, they will be asked if they will like to go on with it. If they agree, they must receive another dose.

Another shot, and a few more pills. And what are the pills for? Mostly so that their growth goes on smoothly. The pills don´t affect their sizes, only the way they feel. So that they don´t feel too heavy, or too tall. They are meant to keep their bodies feeling… the same. As if this was a more “natural” growth.

 

“Ok, since you want us to keep going…” Said Kelsey as Trevor nodded, and Pam gave the first bite to the chocolate-glazed donut she ordered. “We´re gonna need to go to the clinic tomorrow.”

“Ok.” Answered Trevor. Anything to keep them nice and growing.

Pam chewed the donut, savoring the sweet chocolate as she paid attention to Kelsey. Who added…

“Tomorrow, morning. We need to be there before 10:30 am.” Knowing that…

“TOMORROW! At… but I have work tomorrow…” Trevor has to work, from 9-5, he can´t just get out and drive them both at the clinic in the middle of his shift.

This was one of those times when Kelsey will test him. And slightly make him struggle for what he did. “So what? You can call in sick. And if they want you to repay for the lost hours, you can work extra hours. It´s not like you´re busy with someone…”she teased, imposing their schedule over his, and also making emphasis on the fact that, with both of them reducing their time with him, he had more than enough free time.

 

“But… I….” Trevor didn´t like the idea, but he had no idea what to say. What could he use as a counter-argument? Before Kelsey… nothing.

“What? Trevor, are you doubting? I thought you liked our… growing…” If he would like them to keep it up, then he must comply…

 

Trevor found himself calling in sick. Stomachache, something “casual”. And then, he found himself driving both of the growing women to the clinic.

After the very long drive there, he was sitting at the waiting room. Waiting for the tall secretary to call Kelsey. And then, Pam.

He didn´t felt comfortable skipping work, but this was worth it. Even now, even when both were still three inches shorter than him, he liked it. He liked the idea that, one of these days, they will be taller.

Trevor watched their bodies. Going from Kelsey to Pam. Watching their longer legs, their bigger boobs. Their heads, rising taller and taller, and…

 

“Burns? Kelsey Burns? Dr. Glasshow will see you now.” Said the secretary, calling Kelsey.

And after a while, she called Pam.

“Jensen? Pamela Jensen?”

 

Trevor wasn´t allowed in, he had no problem with it. Even if he´s the one paying, but he doesn´t complaint. His only question is, why did Kelsey walk out with such a smile on her face? He knows her well enough to tell that, the smile she´s had, it´s the one that always comes to her face whenever something good happened to her.

What is it?

 

Pam was now in the room with the Doctor. And, after taking some measurements, as she did with Kelsey, as she would´ve done with ANY patient, she checked on her notes and had a chat with Pam.

The first question was, how satisfied is she with the treatment?

 

“Tell me, Ms. Jensen, how do you feel about it? Are you liking your progress so far?” Asked Dr. Glasshow.

“YES! It´s great! So far, everything´s been working super!” The positive attitude of hers was something the Doctor liked on her patients. If they are happy, she´s happy.

“I´m glad. Now, would you like to continue with it?” Same question she made Kelsey.

And, of course, Pam´s answer, as Kelsey, was yes.

 

Both women were on until the end! But, before moving on, there´s a few things the Doctor needs t explain. Same speech to both.

“You already know how this works, at first. Right now, you´ve grown two-and-a-half inches. And gained 23 pounds.” Kelsey only grew two inches, and gained eighteen pounds. So far, Pam´s taking the lead!

Now, those are just facts, there´s a few things the Doctor needs to explain. “The effects of the treatment are, kind of the same for all patients. With some variations on the height they grow or the weight they gain. Some are quicker growers, some quicker gainers. BUT, there´s one thing you must know…” that´s the same thing she said to Kelsey.

In fact, you could picture Dr. Glasshow, the tall, buxom woman, saying the same thing to both, Kelsey and Pam.

“This is just the beginning, over the next few weeks, or few months, your body will start adapting to the changes. And, in order to achieve whatever you have in mind, you must decide what to do. What do you want to do with your body? After this point, it´s all up to you. Now, think about it, what type of body would you like to have?”

Their bodies worked perfectly! And so did their metabolisms. Working as a perfect machine, turning calories into size. Adding inches in height, but also in width. However, their bodies, so far, have kept a slim complexion. A trimmed waist. Now, the doctor´s question is, would they like to keep it that way?

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to chapter 19 on my patreon, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234