- Text Size +


His “date” with both, more like an appointment, was kind of nice. Meeting them both, getting a chance to see them after so long, it was good. But their relationship was kind of… ruined.

He chatted with Pam, but other than this casual, sort of uncomfortable, little chat, there was not much to it.

Trevor knows he lost it, the real love. The real commitment. He wanted to give his 100-percent, to both, but… at the same time?

This was bad, he thought he had nailed it before, or at least managed it. But now, he´s not missing the time, but the feeling. It seems none of the girls really trusts him anymore.

 

Trevor was feeling like shit, on a Wednesday evening, at 6:00 pm. He was out of work, with a ton of free time, but no one with whom to spend it. Until… he received a text. A text from Kelsey!

 

“I spoke with Pam, and we´ve made a decision…” His heart sank in his chest for a moment. Could they just stop this and walk away? Break up with him, both, with a single message? Maybe he was a bit paranoid, he just read the rest of the message.

“We´ll go out with you. But not at the same time, of course. It would be weird.” He sighed in relief.

“We decided to date you, but just once a week, ONCE. Don´t think we´ve completely forgiven you.” Fair, not nice, but fair.

“I´m free today. And I´m sure you´re free too. Wanna go to the mall?” YES!

 

Finally, a chance to prove he´s… better? Things are kind of the same, he can´t swear his loyalty to either because… there were still two girls he´ll date. However, he can show he´s a new man… or show them he´s the same man but he´s… nicer?

“What can I do to earn their respect back?” the most logical answer was, choose.

 

If he wanted to show them he´s changed, then he needs to choose one of them and go on with the one he chose. The thing is, the other lady, whoever he didn´t chose… she´ll hate him, for real, and forever…

 

But this was his chance, whatever she wants to do, they will do! Wherever she wants to go, they will go! He´ll make it up, right now!

 

He parked right in front of her apartment complex, and waited for her.

“Everything´s cool, Trevor, everything´s cool…” he was excited, but not in the good way. He was closer to feeling antsy. He was thrilled about this date, but he was overthinking the whole thing. What if this was a test? Some sort of trial?

Can both girls have something in hands? Something bad! Maybe not… they were nice, not the toxic type that will drag him into the mall just to expose him, in front of all the people, at the mall.

 

“Chill, man, just…” he turned at the complex´s door, just to find Kelsey walking out the door. She was… hot!

She was not a giantess, yet, but her body had certainly changed over the past few days. Maybe he didn´t pay enough attention the other day. But now, sitting on his car, with a clear view of her whole body, he could tell, those pounds gained, as much as they were now, were all going to the right places!

Her boobs were bigger, maybe by a size? Her nice breasts were even nicer! And her hips, they had widened. Maybe her legs were not massive, but her thighs looked softer.

Plus, she seems… a bit taller? Maybe by a fraction of an inch? To him, it seems more, but he can´t tell.

 

Kelsey turned, and when she spotted the car, she waved at him, smiling. Once again, she smiled at him. That made him so happy!

“Hey there… stranger. Need a ride?” He joked.

“Well… I´m heading to the mall, could you drop me there?” she replied, bending over in front of the window, and playing his game.

“I think this is your lucky day, cause I´m actually on my way there… why don´t you hop in?” she giggled and opened the door.

 

Kelsey was wearing a black shirt, plain. Looking a tat shorter and tight on her chest. Beneath, a pair of denim shorts, probably the ones from the other day, and some red sneakers. She dressed in a comfy way, however, it was still so hot!

 

Kelsey couldn´t really tell him about the changes on herself. It was a rule she and Pam made, they will only give him updated on their heights when the three of them join on Sunday. Not before.

And it was fine because, during these dates they´ll have through the week, he won´t do anything but wonder how much taller they are. Fantasize about their heights, their weights. Trying to imagine how much bigger they are. That will be the perfect tease.

 

“Ok, here we are…” he said, walking next to Kelsey, he couldn´t help but to wonder how tall she was now.

He tried to measure her to himself, but she kept moving. Was it on purpose? Does she know he wants to get an estimate?

“So…” he continued, she was looking everywhere! Seriously, when is she going to stand still? The suspense is killing him! “Where would you like to go? For something to drink? Something to eat? How have you been feeling with all these… treatment, uhm, side effects?” The hunger, the tiredness. He was a bit concerned, that was genuine.

“Pretty fine, actually. I took this HUGE nap today, and I think I´m feeling better. Still, I don´t think we should pick some food… yet. How about… shoes shopping?” her sneakers have been feeling so tight lately. But that´s logical, she´s grown almost two-inches taller.

 

Right now, Kelsey stands at 5´8” and a half, maybe a tat more, but definitely not three-quarters. And her weight, well, she´s never been self-conscious about that, given the fact that she has a naturally slim physique; but that´s soon to change. Over the past few days, she packed another three pounds!

She gained a pound per day! She´s now 118 pounds. But she´s growing, so… that´s kind of compensated. Plus, the treatment guarantees this weight will be distributed nicely all over her body. That´s why her boobs have grown, and so have her legs, and if she turns, he´ll see a much rounder butt.

 

Trevor´s too much of a fool, or maybe too guilty to enjoy this. Isn´t this his fantasy? Shouldn´t he enjoy this? Instead of dumping him up, both women are slowly becoming the women of his dreams!

Right now, more than focusing on their slow growth, he´s looking for a way to make things up. Kelsey invited him to the mall, maybe she wants him to pay? Like paying for being an idiot… but with money.

He really doesn´t mind. He has a very decent salary. He can afford one or two shipping sprees a month.

 

Nonetheless, this was not meant to be that type of date. Yes, she needs new clothes, that´s real. And, she wouldn´t mind him being the one who pays for them, after all, he´s the reason why she´s undergoing this treatment. Kelsey´s got her own reasons, and one of them… she misses him.

She can´t be blamed for having a heart. She misses spending time with him, right now, she´s closer to forgiving him, still mad, but she´s feeling nostalgic.

 

“Ok, handsome, why don´t we start… there!” handsome? That was some progress, he liked it.

Kelsey turned around on the section of the mall where you´ll find nothing but women´s stores. Perfumes, shoes, clothing, and… lingerie.

She pointed straight at that sexy, sort of forbidden to enter as a single man, a lingerie store. For undies and bras. He can´t lie, something tingled inside him.

 

“Let´s go” Kelsey said, pulling him from his hand. He can´t deny it, he´s eager to go in!

Trevor can definitely tell her boobs are bigger. He´s never got the chance to sneak and check on her bra size. But once she said she was a D-cup. Now, is she a double-D? Let´s find out.

 

“Well, look at that, no wonder why any of my bras are fitting. I´m officially a double-D!” He could see it, and it was marvelous!

Kelsey stepped out of the fitting room, her torso bare, except for the bra she was wearing. A black, padded bra. Trevor was lost on the deep line of her cleavage.

Kelsey was modeling for him, moving her bigger boobs from one side to the other. Her flesh, slightly bouncing as she turned; her bosom, catching all of his attention. They were rounder, they were bigger, softer-looking, and they gained some more bounciness. He was lost in them.

“I think the cup´s fine, but… maybe the band´s not right. I think I´ll go for a 32D.” She declared.

Trevor was confused, D? didn´t she just said she was a DOUBLE-D?

“Haha, silly Trevor, band size affects the cup size. If you increase the band size, then the cup size decreases. The sister size has the same volume, but the band… you´re not getting it, are you?” Of course, he wouldn´t. Men go by shirt sizes, small, medium, large.

The greatest comparison he could do would be playing with shirt sizes and hip sizes. Maybe a man with 32-inch pants wears a medium shirt, as well as a 34-inch guy can wear a medium shirt. But that´s not the case.

Kelsey´s playing with the size of the same body part, her boobs. In the end, bra sizes are complicated and Trevor´s not that clever to understand. He´s not that fixed into boobs, if they´re big, he likes, but he doesn´t care to measure them. It´ll be more like… a matter of proportion to him. Boobs would look bigger on a shorter woman, in comparison to the rest of her body. The problem is, he likes them big!

 

Trevor did as much as to turn his head to the sides continuously, agreeing with the fact that, he didn’t get it at all.

“Ok then. Don´t worry, it´s fine. Although… maybe I can go for the 32DD, that way, I´ll have room to grow…” her words were like music to his ears. Her already sizeable breasts growing bigger.

He could only imagine how would it be when she outgrows that too! With her bigger, juicier breasts popping out of the then tiny bra. He was thrilled for the future to come.

 

However, he should´ve been thinking on the nearest future. His girlfriend…s hadn´t quite forgotten what he´s done. And if someone was going to say something, it was Kelsey the one who was most likely to do so…

 

“You know, I really didn´t like what you did. I thought we had something special.” He swallowed, barely, he had a huge knot in his throat.

After they came out of the store, Kelsey carrying a big bag full of new, and fitting, clothes. They headed to the food court. She was hungry.

But that was expected, after all, this treatment did nothing but to make her hungry, all day long. She´s surprised how she managed to go two straight hours without eating.

 

Now, the girl was scolding him, with her extra-large combo from the burger shop. Large fries, an extra large drink, and of course, a double-patty, double-cheese, big, juicy, bacon-filled burger. Usually, she´s have problems going through it, but not anymore. Besides, it´s all going to the right places.

What´s the worse that could happen? Her butt would end up bigger? Juicier? Hotter? No one´s worried about that.

 

However, Trevor´s worried about the angry look on the girl, with her mouth munching that huge bite of burger she took.

“I mean it,” she said, with a chunk of meat still on her mouth. “I really thought we had something, you know… I… you hurt me, Trevor. You really did.” In a world where more men are deuces, or that´s what she sees, Kelsey thought she had found a nice guy. A gentleman even, but it seems, he´s not quite the exception.

 

“I´m willing to give you an opportunity. One more chance, but trust me, Trevor, there won´t be any after this.” And that means, if you don´t chose me at the end, you´ll lose me, forever…

“K-Kelsey, I…” was this really happening? At the crowded mall? No one seemed to notice their particular chat, but that doesn´t mean he´s not self-conscious about what she´s saying. Besides, isn´t she a bit loud? “I know I´m an idiot, but… I… you know I´m terrible making decisions. Before I even realized, I was already dating both, I… I´m a mess…”

His eyes said it all, his words were true. He may be a jerk, but he wasn´t trying to hurt anyone. He was most likely trying to make both happy, and so… he messed up.

 

Kelsey took a deep breath, after swallowing, of course. She let go of that light frown she had on her face; reached out for him, placing her hands over his and then, she just said, while smiling: “I know, Trevor. I know you´re not always… clever. One of the reasons why I didn´t leave you is because… I know you need me. I know you need a nice woman to… complement you.”

He smiled, finally, the old, nice Kelsey was back. That sweet woman who, even if she makes it overly clear sometimes, admits she´s smarter and tries to help him out.

 

“So…” he couldn´t help a little something, confidence. He felt like bragging a little. “what else, what other reason was there to, you know, stay with me?” He was hoping she said he was handsome. But she did something else, something better.

“Well…” she bit her lower lip, and in a single motion, she stood up from her seat, bent over and,  pulling him a little, she kissed him.

 

They kissed, deeply, passionately, over the table. Above their still warm meals. Now, some people were turning, but they knew better this was none of their business, so they turned back, leaving both enjoy their young love.

 

The kiss made Trevor quiver, it was so unexpected; and of course, it confirmed Kelsey still had some feelings for him.

And something else… jealousy. She may be nice with Pam, but deep down she knows she´s her rival. Pam´s too nice to be called a nemesis, but she was still the other girl she was competing with, in order to win her prize, Trevor.

This kiss, aside of showing him her love, was also meant to tease his mind. Show him how passionate she is, how lovely, how sexy!

 

He may not know it, even though it´s already been said, but the competition´s already started. Now, which of the girls will get to conquer his heart? Which of them will claim him as hers? Who will he choose? Right now, Kelsey´s adding quite some points on her favor. What about Pam?

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I just posted chapter 12 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234