- Text Size +

Saturday has arrived. Again. Trevor´s sitting there, at the usual spot. Waiting for both ladies to arrive. He´s excited, as always. A bit aroused, but overall, excited.

The smell of coffee and sugar fills his nostrils as he patiently waits there. Looking straight at the door, waiting for their large frames to appear in sight. How tall will they be? How much thicker? How much sexier?

He can only imagine the most recent expansion on their bodies. Right now, he´s not sitting on a coffee shop, right now, he´s before bigger, sexier women. Taller, curvier, fleshier.

 

Both, looking way down at him. Both women, impossibly tall, irresistibly sexy. Tall muses, hot, with luscious bodies. Boobs so big that he cannot hold them with his arms, boobs that can eclipse the sun.

Boobs that can cover him during a rainy day. Boobs that stand taller than him. Right now, his mind is focused on the immensity of their breasts.

 

But then, he realized he wasn´t before them. That he was sitting at the same spot. With his member a bit stiff. Soon, he felt a bit embarrassed, so he decided to set his mind into something else. Well, something else, until…

 

He turned at the door, for the last time before both women appeared. He could see the clear shape of their bodies through the clear glass. And they were HUGE!

Kelsey was the one who opened the door, and he was perplexed by her figure. She was tall! VERY TALL!

 

Over the last few week, Kelsey made quite some changes on her body, some BIG changes.

Kelsey was wearing gym clothes, which is pretty much the only thing she wears nowadays. But it´s not something he minds. What´s on his mind right now is her enormous body.

She´s wearing a tank top, a very tight one. He can see that her arms are thicker, and with some muscle underneath. Her shoulders have rounded, her biceps had expanded. Her waist is still as trim as ever, but he can see a tougher look of her torso with the tightness of her shirt. Her abs are starting to shred, and swell noticeably.

But her legs, her legs are so much thicker! Massive, covered only by the thin fabric of the spandex yoga pants. Her quadriceps are starting to shred, even throughout the fabric. Her thighs are massive, and yet, her muscles are cutting through nicely.

Kelsey´s carrying a big, juicy butt behind her. A huge peach, the firmest butt he´ll ever see. But he´s not focused in that, by now, he´s focused on the cheering size of her breasts. They are noticeably bigger, rounder, heavier looking. Magnificent.

She´s grown, a lot! And she was so happy with her progress. She stands at a towering 6´3”, weighting some astonishing 200-pounds. Carrying a big pair of 36F-cups.

She´s become more muscular, and she likes it. Now, her body resembles more the one of an amazon. Tall, strong, imposing. However, she´s not quite the tallest… again.

 

As Kelsey, who thought she´d be the clear winner, holds the door, an even bigger woman steps in. Pam.

 

Pam´s done some more growing, much more than Kelsey. Now, Pam stands at 6´5”! Kelsey´s so annoyed, how did she managed to do that?! She works hard, and all Pam does is to sit on her ass and stuff her face. But that has given some big results.

Kelsey´s looks may resemble the ones of a fit person, one that´s bulking up, gaining more volume. Still, Pam seems to be a few steps ahead, or shall we say, a few pounds ahead?

 

Pam looks much bigger. Probably because her softer body´s got more volume than Kelsey´s, who´s got much a much tighter body. Or, it could be the fact that Pam weights about 280-pounds of soft flesh.

Her body swells with voluminous, yet firm, flesh. Her hips are much wider, her thighs much wider, even than Kelsey´s. Her arms have gained quite some softness, but it´s the softness of her chest the one that has caught Trevor´s attention.

 

Pam´s figure is delightful! Thick, soft, and so sexy. Curves all over her luscious frame. With a giant pair of breasts that can only be held by an H-cup bra.

Her tight jeans and her tiny top do nothing to hide the massive curves in this woman. She´s so juicy, so hot.

Trevor´s got quite a problem, both are so hot!

 

The result has always been the same. He can´t decide, he can´t choose between them. However, he feels delighted by both women´s larger forms.

Both are taller than him, even while sitting. Both are much heavier, much bigger. Their frames have surpassed his, noticeably!

He can barely hold himself, both ladies are huge! Sexy! A total arousal to the sight! They are literally on the tall side in this room. Outstanding! Glorious amazons! But they don´t feel the same way.

 

“Ugh, she´s even taller!” Thought Kelsey, bitterly. Her neutral look disguised the annoyance the size of the woman next to her gave her. Last week, it was an inch, which she thought she had covered over this week. But she didn´t!

Now, Pam´s noticeably taller, the size of her curves only makes her look much bigger. And, in this case when they want to seduce Trevor with size augmentation, this is a nightmare!

“Just look at her face, that smile. Ugh, of course she thinks she already won, just look at her. Her ass doesn´t even fit in the chair!” Kelsey wasn´t wrong, Pam´s volume is starting to be too much for a simple chair.

 

Meanwhile, Pam was having her own thoughts, but some of victory.

“Oh my! I can´t believe I´m taller!” Pam had the idea that, somehow, Kelsey would find the way to make up for last week´s height. That they would be even today, but it seems, that didn´t happen.

Pam feels like the winner, Kelsey wasn´t wrong about that. Her smile, even if it´s always been there, is now a smile of pride, joy. Pam feels Trevor´s looking a bit more at her than he is to Pam. And that´s great!

“Mmmm, yes, look at me. Notice me… come to me…” Pam thought, the voice in her head becoming a bit more sexy, lusty.

 

Dr. Glasshow wasn´t lying about the side effects once a certain height was reached. Even if both ladies were a little busy noticing the growth on the other. The truth is, Trevor´s on their minds.

However, these new feelings, of desire, are bigger on Pam. They were warned that, past the 6-foot-mark, there will be some consequences. Some augmented desire. They are lucky their minds are set on Trevor, else, they would be trying to seduce any man in the room.

However, the six-foot-mark is not an exact limit. Reaching that mark, there´s a bigger chance for these feelings. However, past that, more precisely, past the 6´4” mark, there´s a huge chance they start to feel certain… urges.

 

Kelsey´s looking at Trevor, with desire, but she can hold it. However, Pam can´t quite ignore her dirty thoughts.

“Ohh, if Kelsey wasn´t here… the things I´ll do to you…” She looked at Trevor with sexy eyes, opened her lips a little and licked them. And then, she bit them softly.

Trevor was overwhelmed by the presence of such beauties. But he could feel some sexual tension as he turned at Pam.

 

He couldn´t decide, yet, when he gave that announcement, Pam couldn´t hold the urge to speak. And with that, she decided to set a new rule.

“I think we should meet more often… right?” She turned at Trevor, making him melt with her mere sight, “I think it could make it easier for him if we were… closer. If we met more than once…” He swallowed as Pam´s big hand met his at the middle of the table. “What do you think?” She asked.

“Well…” He was too hard to answer.

“Yes.” Said Kelsey, loud enough to drag his attention to her. The muscular woman wanted attention to herself, not for Pam´s tits to get the whole of Trevor. “I think it would be for the… best. That way, we can, you know, work more on him…” She also wanted Trevor, but not as bad as Pam currently does.

 

Beneath the table, Pam can feel heat accumulating in her crotch. The lusty desire for Trevor to come and put his manhood right on her. To fuck her, hard, rough, over and over. But she had to hold those urges, at least for now.

 

“It´s set then, we´re meeting you more often, Trevor. My recommendation? Be prepared…” This is surely not going to be a boring week.

Pam´s got nothing but sex on her mind. However, Kelsey´s not that way, yet. She´s just an inch below reaching those thoughts. Now, her priority is to grow. Grow, grow and grow, and then, to grow some more.

“Stupid Pam, I´ll show her…” Kelsey crossed her arms under her big cleavage as Pam caught all of Trevor´s attention, and his hand. Right then, he couldn´t move, he only looked at Pam with close attention. Watching her massive bosom over the table as she bent closer to him.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, all the way up to chapter 36, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234