- Text Size +

Things were hard for Kelsey. Her routine, a diet, she had to work really hard to achieve those goals she had ahead of hers. The good thing is, the treatment makes a few of those things way easier.

Now, how are things for Pam? Well… actually pretty easy.

 

Pam´s always loved food, therefore, she can easily add more and more meals to her diet. Plus, she can easily augment the quantity of every meal.

What does she always say? If it tastes good, then it makes your body good. Which was… not really accurate. But this treatment is making it kind of true.

Pam´s eating and eating, adding some balance to her diet. A little nap every now and then, and she´s ready to go. For some reason, sleeping makes her appetite grow.

 

Pam´s been growing thicker and thicker. Doing this diet, meant as if she was bulking, but she´s not working out. However, she hasn´t gained too much fat. Her body seems to work miraculously.

Pam´s built like a curvy model, a tall one now. By Wednesday, she reached the 6´1” mark, just like Kelsey. However, Pam´s body was nothing like Kelsey´s.

 

Pam can feel more and more softness on her body. Touching her mushy thighs, feeling some firm muscles beneath a healthy, and soft layer of fat. Her butt bounces with her every step, and her boobs do too.

By now, Pam´s carrying a nice pair of tits, supported by a 38G-cup bra. Her 220-pound frame looks thick, curvaceous, sensuous. She´s soft-looking, as she wanted, and there´s no difference on the touch.

Sometimes she just grabs her softening limbs, sinking her fingers on the firm softness of her body. No stretch-marks, no cellulite, no nothing! Pam´s body looks big, firm, soft, and healthy.

She´s now a thick amazon, but she knows she can get bigger.

 

“Oh my, look at this… my butt´s HUGE!” she said, standing before the mirror, wearing nothing but a tank top, which is now too small to cover her softened stomach, and a pair of panties.

“I mean, WOW. So round…” she said, gently caressing her augmented glutes. She´s right, she´s getting rounder, bigger, juicier.

In terms of pure size, Pam´s ahead of the game. Over 40-pounds heavier and just as tall. She may not have abs, but she knows Trevor would love to use her mushy stomach like a pillow. Her legs may not be sculped, and her butt may not be the firmest there is. But that doesn´t make her any less hot.

Her legs are thick, her thighs are thick, and her butt, it´s juicier than ever. Pam´s thicker, with more and more flesh evenly distributed on her plus-size frame. Who needs to work out? Not her, for sure.

She´s softening, yes, but her body looks firm. No unnecessary fat hanging, just a thicker body, sexy, big, tasty.

 

As she continues looking at her body, she can realize two things. One, she´ll need new clothes by Saturday; and two, she´s hot!

Maybe it´s a little narcissistic from her, but she looks sexy! Her breasts are enormous, round, heavy, yet, they are as firm as ever. And her butt has widened considerably, together with her hips and thighs, but that only adds some sexy curves to her frame.

She looks the same, but thicker. As she says, there´s just more of her to love.

 

“I bet he´ll love it. I saw a few pics of… what was the name? Oh, right, BBW.” Big, beautiful women.

When it comes to women, Trevor´s not picky, it doesn´t matter if the tall lady is fit, or maybe a little fat; what matters the most is the size. Thicker arms, thicker legs, huge, smothering breasts.

His main concern, are boobs. And, Pam´s breasts are huge, and still growing.

 

“Look at that…” she said, lifting up her tit and gently letting it fall. Feeling her heavy flesh, quaking a little as her boob settles over her chest. Then, once more, and once more.

She´s thrilled by all of the new mass in her body. Mass that´s sculping the body of a muse. After all, women are not supposed to be skinny, a woman can be thick, and there´s nothing wrong with it.

She feels big, heavy, voluptuous, and so sexy.

 

Her expanding body is filling up her clothes, more and more, to the point where she needs new clothes. What thrills her more is the fact that she seems to need bigger bras every day.

She gets a new bra, and if she doesn´t go for a size, or two, up, by the next day, it feels tight.

 

She wonders, is Kelsey growing as fast as she is? Maybe she is, maybe she´s not. Pam doesn´t want to get overwhelmed with those types of thoughts. She´s growing, and that´s all that matters.

Her weight keeps getting up on the scale, and her height seems to augment every other day. At this rate, there´s a possibility, a big one, that soon, she´ll be the taller one. She´s already the heavier one, the one with the bigger boobs, and the bigger butt. But that doesn´t mean she has already won.

 

Trevor gets the final word. He´s the one that gets to choose. If he likes them thicker, heavier, bigger, then he may go for Pam. But, what if that´s not what he truly wants?

If he was into tall, BBW, then Pam would´ve won already. But that´s not just it.

 

As days go by, Pam can see the changes on her body. But, is this the body he wants? Her hips are wider, her legs are thicker, and her boobs are massive. But, what about the waist?

Pam can see some extra inches on her waist, and that her belly is looking a bit more bloated. She doesn´t have a huge gut, but she doesn´t have a trimmed waist.

And that´s her main worry. She saw Kelsey the other day, and she had such a figure! A perfect butt and thick legs, and above, not some mushy belly, but a waist! A thin, trimmed waist!

Sometimes Pam wonders, what if she´s getting too big? What if she´s growing more than she should. More than what Trevor will like.

 

She´s afraid that, one day, she may enter the coffee shop, like a whale! Massive, all over, way too big to make it through the door. And that, as a consequence, Trevor picks Kelsey for having a more “compact” figure.

 

“I mean… my butt´s nice, but my arms…” she said, pinching the extra softness on her arms, “is it ok to be softer here too?” She´s a bit self-conscious.

She looks fine, there´s no doubt about it. Thicker, bigger, sexy. But, she´s worried she may be softening a bit too much.

But there´s no such a thing. So far, no signs of a double-chin, no love-handles, and clearly, no stretch-marks. Pam´s just thickening, in the prettiest of ways. She looks soft, yet firm, thick, yet mighty.

She´s just paranoid since her body is growing more and more each passing day.

 

Will she change her habits? Her routine? Start working out? No. Nothing like that.

Pam made a commitment. To grow softer, and, to grow on her own, personal way. If she starts working out, like Kelsey is. Because it is obvious, she´s working out, her outfits, her body changes, it´s clear she´s growing in the fit way. If she was to take the same direction, then she´ll be copying her.

She wants to grow in an original way, not to win Kelsey on her own game. Not to be a copy-cat. Pam wants to develop her own, big, sexy body.

 

“I mean… it´s not that much… it´s just… softer, yes, that´s it. I bet Trevor would love to lay on my soft arms, that´s right.” She said, sure enough Trevor will find nothing but the best in her bigger body.

 

She could already picture herself, thicker, softer, with Trevor all over her. Pam, looming above Trevor, while he leers at her. His eyes, scanning every inch of her softer body, wondering, how soft is she? With one desire, to touch her.

To sink his fingers on her soft body. Squeeze her massive jugs, grab her humongous butt, fondle with every inch of her big, soft body.

“Silly me, of course he´ll love my new body. Besides, if I´m thicker, that only makes me bigger, right? Trevor will definitely pick whoever looks bigger. After all, he´s into bigger women.” She felt relieved.

She´s growing, and that´s the main deal. To get taller, thicker. To grow more and more flesh in all the right places, and so far, she´s done that right.

 

And now, it´s time for Pam to keep working on her growth.

“Well, how about a snack? I haven´t eaten in… an hour.” She won´t back down, she´s planning on getting bigger, and thicker, that´s the right answer.

“But let´s make something light… two sandwiches. With no chips.” She was going to grow in a “healthy” way. Not only pilling calories, but real food.

Nutrients, she needs to nurture her body in order to grow bigger, and yet, maintain a sexy figure. Thick, but sexy.

“Just you wait, Trevor. Soon, you´ll see the changes on this big lady´s body. Or should I say… bigger body?” There´s one thing for sure, she´s just as determined as Kelsey.

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, all the way up to chapter 36. 

Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234