- Text Size +


By now it was common for all three to meet at the same place, at the same time. The same welcoming coffee shop.

And there he was. Trevor, waiting for both ladies, at the same time, on the same spot. And, just as nervous. However, he was also a bit aroused.

 

The sight of both women. Women he had just met yesterday, a pair of growing ladies. The mere thought of Kelsey growing, of Pam expanding. Of course, this wasn´t something he could actually see, in real time.

It was not as if they were slowly growing before his eyes. As if either went from their former heights to, well, his same height. Still, he tried to picture that.

How will it look for him to watch them grow?

 

As he waited, he used some time to imagine that.

First, Kelsey, and also Pam. Why not both at the same time? Each slowly growing, thicker, taller. Slowly expanding to meet new, fleshier heights.

At first, he´d be looking down to them. As he once did. Standing Half-a-foot taller, however, that was slowly changing.

He tried to use his memories of them, how they slowly grew, how their bodies expanded. Like a sequence, both ladies getting taller and taller. Their bodies slowly getting curvier.

He did note the difference between them, Pam was growing, quite a lot, in the smoothest and sensuous of ways. And Kelsey, she was also growing, but in a more athletic way.

At the end, both of them, he was looking at both in the eye. He could feel how his member slowly grew harder, how his blood went straight to inflate his aroused member. The idea, the mere idea of both getting taller, he was so aroused by it.

 

But, before he climaxed in this public place, he needs to cut himself off a little. Else, he may come on his pants.

However, there´s an idea he didn´t want to explore, at least not just yet. It was the teasing.

How both ladies teased him, with their bodies, and then went straight for the action. He loved it, both women giving him the most passionate of times, at least recently.

To think that he thought this would be some dry way to the end, but it wasn´t. It was starting to become a wet, hot, sensuous way. Where both will compete to see who can tease him enough to conquer his heart.

The main problem was… who will it be? So far… he´s got no idea.

 

As he struggled to find an answer, or a way to tell them he didn´t have an answer yet. Both ladies showed up.

Each of them, making their way to the coffee shop from opposite directions. Each, standing taller, bigger, thicker, hotter.

As they made their ways, they can obviously tell the other one´s coming. It was not so common to see a 6´ woman walking to the same coffee shop at the same time, so, both knew it was the competition approaching.

They smiled as they spotted each other, however, they had some other things in mind…

 

Starting with Kelsey. Who clearly noticed Pam´s growth.

“No! No way! She can´t… she can´t be taller than me!” She was smiling, but her smile disguised some utter concern.

Just like yesterday, Pam was wearing heels, yes, to look taller. And, to have a small advantage.

As she walked closer, Kelsey could see that Pam was taller. The top of her head, a few inches above hers. She could tell that she was looking almost straight at her nose. This wasn´t right! Kelsey was taller, by an inch, but no way Pam was the tall one now!

Of course, it was inevitable for Kelsey to look down, while hearing the tapping of her heels on the sidewalk. She felt relieved, it seems Pam´s wearing heels.

 

Still, Pam could tell Kelsey was concerned. She looked up and down at her. Scrutinizing her body, as if something was off. And it sure was.

Pam knew that it will be noticeable that she was wearing heels. Making her an amazonic 6´3”. Was this cheating? Well, no one said anything about heels so…

On the other hand, there´s something else going on, as Pam gets closer, she can tell that, even without the heels, Kelsey and her are close to even…

 

Once they walked in, Trevor was perplexed by the sight of both women. Pam really looks tall! And with a fuller figure!

Don´t get it wrong, he also thinks Kelsey´s hot. But Pam´s dimensions, her proportions, well, she´s got the bigger boobs and the wider hips, together with 35-pounds more of curvaceous flesh.

The fact that Pam´s building a bigger and muscular body means one thing, she´s tighter. Muscle´s heavier than fat, therefore, Pam chose the long way to have her “gains”.

 

It was obvious that Trevor´s attention was centered on Pam. He looked at Pam twice as much as he did with Kelsey. She felt this was lost. That this was gam over.

Kelsey could already listen to his words. “Sorry, Kelsey. But Pam´s bigger, and her boobs… I think we have a winner.” She was ruined.

 

Lucky for her, this wasn´t over. Yes, he was more allured by Pam´s F-cups, but Kelsey´s E-cups were not too far behind.

The answer was the same, he´s not sure. Well, that´s what he said, but secretly, he wanted to know how far they will get. To look at Pam as a 6´3” woman in heels, he wondered, how will it be if they were not in heels? If they were that tall NATURALLY! Or even taller!

 

Kelsey was relieved, however, there were a few more things to discuss…

“Ok, one more rule, no heels.” Kelsey declared, annoyed by the fact that, well, she didn´t thought about the heels.

But it wasn´t fair. Kelsey needed comfortable shoes to work out. Plus, growing means she needs new shoes constantly. She can´t afford buying shoes for work, shoes for the gym and heels every week. It´s already too much as it is. That´s why she´s wearing an oversized t-shirt, which should fit over the next few inches.

“What? No heels? But…” Pam knew Kelsey felt threatened, so she chose not to complaint further, however, she did wanted to make a point. “Fine. I´m sure I won´t be needing them, anyways. I think I´m growing nicely. So far, I´ve reached the six-foot-mark. Oh, but… how tall are you, Kelsey?” She “casually” asked.

“six-foot… even.” She replied, knowing very well what the deal was.

“Even? Oh my, so this means that… I´m just as tall as you? Oh wow!” And teasing Trevor can´t be left aside, “Did you hear that, Trevor. It seems we´re both the same height!” But Pam´s thicker.

 

This wasn´t good. Kelsey needs to do something, and fast! Beneath that baggy shirt of hers, there´s some muscle, but not huge muscles. Her thighs are thick, but somehow, Pam´s are thicker!

Maybe Kelsey´s already comparing herself with Pam as people do at the gym. Looking for the biggest person and just note how huge this person is and how smaller that makes you feel.

Well, it worked!

 

As soon as this “date”, which felt more like an appointment, was over, the resolution was the same. They won´t meet until next Saturday.

That´s right, even as annoying as it is for Trevor, he´ll have to give the girls a whole week to work on their growing. In the end, he knows that it will be worth the wait.

 

Once everyone was back home, Trevor chose to jerk off with the image of them, bigger and bigger. With gigantic boobs smothering his face.

And, while he was busy stroking his own member, both ladies were busy with their own thoughts.

 

“YES!” Cheered Pam, as she walked into her apartment. She was so happy; she was now ahead! Ahead of Kelsey!

“Her face! The look on her face! Oh my… but that´s true, the heels are kind of… fake.” She was way taller than Kelsey, but heels don´t exactly count.

Kelsey can go to the store and buy four-inch heels and be taller. Or, maybe go for five- or six-inch heels, making her WAY taller.

BUT, there´s something that´s real, and that is quite a success. Pam reached Kelsey in height. Pam wasn´t even sure if this time will come, but it did. Now, she wonders…

“Will I be, I don´t know… an inch taller by next week?” What if Pam was better at growing? What if her genetics or something like that made her better at growing than Kelsey?

 

Even Kelsey was worried about that. As she entered her apartment, and then made her way to her bedroom, she had an idea, a goal in mind.

“I MUST get bigger!” So, she opened her computer and looked for a way. She can´t cheat on the treatment, but, there´s one thing she noticed.

Even while they were at the coffee shop, Pam did something Kelsey was sure she always does. Eat!

Pam ordered a croissant and a large cappuccino. Which led to a conclusion…

“Pam´s always eating! Of course, it´s noticeable.” Kelsey´s certain that Pam´s also bigger because she´s always eating. Maybe the treatment works better if you constantly nourish yourself?

Therefore, Kelsey rapidly went online and looked for a way to augment her gains. She didn´t want to be just thicker like Pam, she wants muscle! To develop a striking, muscular body.

And then, she found one thing… dirty bulking.

 

She´ll basically forget about calories and just… eat. Of course, she has to keep the protein on her diet, and surely increase the amount. The biggest risk is that she can gain a lot of fat and, according to this, it may be three times harder to burn it down.

But the thing is, she´s not a normal person. She´s under a treatment that basically dotes her with super human abilities. And burning fat is one of them.

In the end, her question is, will she get bigger muscles? Will she get ahead of Pam by next week? Besides, lifting weights is not affecting her growth, right?

 

This will be a long week. For all. Well, all except Pam, who just opened a gallon of ice cream and decided to watch a movie while indulging. So far, this is her work plan. And it seems to work just fine.