- Text Size +

The sky had turned dark. The stars were at full display on the big, empty sky. The night was cool, easy, windy.

Trevor was waiting outside of the movie theater. Waiting for Pam. He was delighted, and a bit spent, after his date with Kelsey. He was unsure what to expect from Pam.

 

“Man, is it too bad if I want her to be… bigger?” Or should he say, as big as Kelsey? Pam was ahead of Kelsey, speaking of weight.

Trevor felt bad for comparing both ladies. Even if it was only on the growth they´ve been doing. Growing taller, thicker. But Pam´s been growing the thickest.

 

Did she have a slow metabolism? Not quite. Does she eat more? Yes. Is that just it? Not exactly.

Both, Kelsey and Pam, are growing thanks to an experimental treatment. Which, by now, is no longer on the experimental phase, at lease not on an early one.

So far, it´s been tested, and so far, it´s well known, by the doctors and scientists who work at the clinic, that it is safe. However, their growth´s not, per se, written on stone.

The reason why both are growing so different? Easy, their habits. And, the reason why Kelsey seems to be struggling with weight, simple too, the power of mind.

Pam´s just indulging, and focused on growing a softer, smoother, and bigger body for him. On the other hand, Kelsey´s also focused on growing, however, she´s got some ideas on her mind. Such as, her waist has to be trimmed, smaller in comparison. Plus, she´s been working out more so that she doesn´t gain fat.

Kelsey´s main problem? She´s worried about growing too much. However, someone doesn´t have the same issues…

 

“Trevor! Hi!” Came a voice from behind him.

He was looking at the variety of films that were at the local theater. They were… acceptable. He´s not really a movie guy, however, maybe there´s not much of “movie watching” on this date.

Trevor turned, and when he did, he was delighter by the sight of the BIG woman walking his way.

She was big, tall, fleshy! And… she was Pam.

 

“P-Pam, hey… how are you…?” he had a hard time not focusing on her big, bouncy bosom. It was tremendous!

“I´m fine, thanks dear.” She said as she sensuously approached. She was HUGE!

Had she been growing? Yes sir! And quite a lot! In fact, she´s even taller than Kelsey now!

 

Trevor couldn´t believe it! She was a muse! She was hot, thicker, and, officially, she can be called an amazon!

Right now, as she makes her way towards him, he can only estimate she´s about 6´3”, that´s a lot of growth! That´s amazing! Still, is it true?

Well… she´s bigger, yes. But she´s cheating a little. Pam´s cheating by wearing three-inch heels. Only to boost up her height a bit. Still, three-inch heels? Doesn´t that make her… 6-feet-tall?

 

Yes. Pam´s officially as tall as Kelsey. Who will certainly burst, or at least get upset, by the lost of advantage she had. She lost her vertical advantage, and now, speaking of thickness, Pam was WAY ahead of Kelsey…

Pam´s now standing at 6´, plus three inches of her pink heels. However, she hasn´t just grown taller, she has grown quite curvy too.

Pam´s long, thicker legs are carrying the weight of a heavier, curvier woman. She´s officially 200-pounds. Even. That´s right, she´s just the same height as Kelsey, but thicker.

The main difference, well, aside of the heels that make her look much taller, she´s soft-looking.

 

Her hips are fleshy and, thanks to the healthy… -ier diet, she´s been keeping a firm, yet soft, full figure. Her hips are wide, her butt´s big, and her thighs are… to kill! She´s thicker than Kelsey, that´s for sure. And not thanks to a thousand squats, or any type of exercise. She´s naturally filling up her body with the perfect combination of muscle and softness.

Nonetheless, she´s more soft-looking than anything else. Her thighs look plump, soft, full, but not toned, still, they are massive!

Now, speaking of massive, how about her breasts? She´s managed to maintain a somehow “flat” stomach, at least for the thickness all over, her stomach´s comparatively trimmed. Now, as she walks, with a tight tip, he can clearly see how her massive breasts bounce. Jiggle, jolt with her every step.

And why wouldn´t they? Pam´s grown a nice, soft, firm pair of breasts. Carrying a 38F-cup. He can see a deep, juicy line of cleavage, displayed by her tight crop top.

 

Pam´s dressed to impress. Or more like, to give someone a heart-attack! She´s wearing a tiny, probably two sizes smaller crop top, of a pink that matches her heels. Displaying her soft stomach. Beneath all that, she´s wearing a pair of tiny shorts.

Denim, way too short, stretched all over the enormity of her thighs. Her bare thighs, together with the rest of her long, smooth legs. So long, so thick, so sexy.

And, at the very end, she´s wearing her three-inch, pink heels. Bubble gum color. She´s certainly breath-taking. In fact, most people are having a hard time not noticing her big, tight butt. Juicy!

 

“So… have you picked up a movie yet?” she asked, standing before him, looming a good three-inches above him.

Trevor can hardly process what´s going on right now. She looks so… big! He can feel his heart pounding inside his chest. So much sexiness in just one woman. A 6´3” amazon. Yes, he already noticed the heels, but does he mind? No!

“I… I haven´t…” he replied, peeking at her massive rack every now and then. Smelling her sweet aroma, almost picturing how her body must feel. Like the softest thing he´s ever touched, plus some more!

“Oh, no worries, I´ll pick one for you.” Pam said. But, does the movie matter? Well… not really.

The movies are just an excuse to be at a dark place where they can… do some things.

 

Kissing. Once the movie started, and the lights went off. Pam and Trevor started making out. It was her the one who started it.

She noticed how turned on he was when she took a sit and, her now ample curves filled out almost the entirety of the sit. She can grow some more, no problem.

He seemed so hot, so teased. She couldn´t waste her chance.

 

She picked up a spot at the very back of the room. Somewhere no one will see them.

While sitting, their heads were even, and their lips, they met on a hot, wet kiss. Rapidly, they forgot about the theater. About the movie. About everything.

For a moment, it was just him and her. Pam and Trevor. Kissing. With their eyes closed. He could smell the scent of her sweet, alluring perfume. Was it vanilla? Was it cream? Certainly, it was sweet, and so intoxicating.

They made out for a while. And during all that time, he couldn´t help bot to focus on her body.

 

Pam´s huge breasts, closer to him. Confined to a tight top. Could they pop out at any moment? He would certainly want to see that. No one else but him will see.

Within a moment, his cock was hard. Bulging, almost tenting on his pants. He was hard, he was horny, and, lucky for him, no one could see it. Well, no one but…

 

“Ngh… P-Pam, what are you…?” he whispered as she felt her long fingers seizing his member.

“Relax,” she whispered back, “no one can see us…” she didn´t stop, in fact, she started stroking his member a little. From over his pants, she started teasing his cock.

 

He wasn´t so sure about this. But there´s no denying in one thing, tonight, her only goal is to tease him. To provoke him. To make him feel hot, lusty.

Just like Kelsey in the morning, Pam wants to show him why he should pick her. And, yes, sex is the main dish on the table…

 

Pam kissed him once more, to, in a way, seal his lips. To shut him and start working on him.

He was lost on the kiss, meanwhile, she worked her way with his member. Was it appropriate to do it inside a theater? No. But she did pick an R-rated movie to… well, go on with the mood of what she´ll do to him.

 

The kiss kept going, longer, deeper, more passionate. The air was full of the sound of whatever was going on on the film. Was the main character saying something about a plan? They barely perceived the deep voice of the guy.

All this sound hiding the deep breathing of them. And then, as he was allured by the kiss, she put hands into action…

 

She unzipped his pants and got deeper into the business. Now, as her hand makes her way by pulling his underwear, she´s officially holding his bare cock.

He twitched, he squirmed a little, but Pam put her hand behind his head and held him in place.

She didn´t allow him to break the kiss, she, with her now stronger hand, keep him in place while her other hand worked his cock.

 

Trevor let out soft moans while kissing. He knew he had to pull out and, well, not let her jerk him off on a public space. However, his lust was bigger, his mind was foggy. It was hard to make a decision so, he allowed her to make it for him.

She knew, by the way his body so pleasurably tensed, how his legs gave, how his knees trembled, that, he loved it.

Every second of it. The warmth of her hand over his member. The passion with which she stroked him. The lust, the sweet lust of her hand.

 

Lucky for them, or well-ahead planned by her, the movie was too loud. Explosions, gun sounds, yelling, all those noised filled the air while the two of them were busy with some forbidden passion.

 

By the middle of the movie, he was about to come. Worried? Well, was she about to make him cum on his pants? Will the cum dry off by the end of the film? Or, was he walking out with an amazon on his side, and a stain on the front?

Well, it seems she read his mind because, a minute before he came, she broke the kiss.

 

He opened his eyes to see her face, illuminated by the light on the screen. Pam smiled, then, she winked at him and, finally, she got her face down, down to his crotch.

She took his cook, inside her mouth, and then, she just blew him.

 

Her mouth, surrounding his member. She took the whole lump in and finished the job.

Within a few seconds, he came, hard, inside her mouth. He threw his head back as she swallowed the cum coming from his member. Pam swallowed down the warm cum coming out of his erect cock.

Was this a good date? YES.

 

He took the rest of the movie to recover. He was ecstatic. He was spent. And, what´s more, he was delighted by the amazon who just gave him a hand-job and ended with a blow-job.

Trevor wonders, had both women made up a plan to seduce him through sex? Well… not exactly.

 

Sex was definitely on the table now. And, it was up to them to use the means they wanted to, in a way, ensure he´ll pick either of them.

But, what did he liked more? The sex with Kelsey or Pam´s masturbation of his cock? The answer… he´s not sure.

Trevor can´t tell. The worst thing is, tomorrow, he´ll have to meet both, at the coffee shop, and, once more, give them the, not so new, news…

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can find this story up to chapter 29 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234