- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! 

Abbie stood up from her seat, her heart pounding with anticipation, as she looked up at the massive screen that hovered over the stage of the Performing Arts Center (PAC). She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her name displayed prominently for everyone to see.


"I won," she whispered in disbelief. "I won..."

The whole building erupted in thunderous applause, and all eyes were on her. Abbie's cheeks flushed with a mix of joy and increasing shyness. She wasn't used to being the center of attention, but deep down, she secretly enjoyed it.


As the applause subsided, the loud voice of the Principal echoed through the building, commanding everyone's attention. "Ladies and gentlemen," he announced, his voice filled with pride. "I believe we have found our Brobdingnagian girl."


Abbie's heart swelled with pride and excitement. Being chosen as the Brobdingnagian girl was an honor beyond her wildest dreams. Soon very Soon she would be a Brobdingnagian from the classic tale of Gulliver's Travels, it was truly hard to believe.


As the Principal continued to address the audience, Abbie's mind wandered back to how it all began. She had always been a quiet and unassuming girl, often overlooked in the bustling hallways of her high school. But when she as well as the rest of her class saw the documentary of the upheaval crushing of 1997, it was then that she knew that she wanted to be a Brobdingnagian.

***


UPHEAVAL CRUSHING OF 1997


The sky loomed with heavy grey clouds, casting a somber atmosphere over the city of Riverside. Moisture filled the air, causing a damp chill to settle in. Despite the gloom, the people of Riverside sensed an eerie presence, as if something massive and powerful was approaching.


Suddenly, the ground beneath their feet began to tremble, sending shockwaves through the streets. Panic rippled through the crowd, as individuals stumbled, struggling to maintain their balance.


"What the hell is happening?" a man exclaimed, his voice filled with fear and confusion. His eyes darted around, searching for answers that seemed elusive in the chaos.


In the midst of the commotion, a small child clung tightly to his mother, seeking comfort and reassurance. Tears welled up in his eyes as he whispered, "Mommy, I'm scared."


The mother held her child protectively, her own heart racing. She tried her best to project an air of calmness, even though uncertainty gnawed at her. "Stay close to me, baby. We'll stay together, and everything will be okay," she whispered, her voice filled with love and determination.


As the people of Riverside sought shelter and safety, their senses were assailed by an overpowering scent carried by the wind. It was a musky, womanly aroma that permeated the air, overwhelming their olfactory senses. The scent, both intoxicating and primal, only heightened their trepidation.


Amidst the chaos, a homeless man sat on the sidewalk, unaffected by the fear gripping those around him. He chuckled softly, a sound filled with a peculiar mix of joy and anticipation.


"It's coming," he murmured, his voice tinged with an otherworldly delight. His eyes twinkled with an odd sense of purpose as he observed the panic-stricken city dwellers. To him, the impending event held a strange significance, an end he eagerly awaited. "The end is coming

The homeless man's laughter carried in the wind, merging with the cacophony of sirens and distressed cries. His words, though seemingly cryptic, echoed through the city, adding a haunting layer to the unfolding turmoil.


As the rumbling intensified, buildings quivered and windows shattered under the immense pressure. The people of Riverside looked to the horizon, their eyes widening in disbelief and awe. Emerging from the mist, a colossal figure materialized before them—a mile-tall Brobdingnagian woman, her form both majestic and terrifying.


The majestic clouds hugged her body refusing to let go as she took massive steps towards the city. She was barefoot, wearing a black bikini and bra, her hair was long and brown with long thin strains cascading down her face . Her skin was pale and freckled. Her breasts were large and firm. She was beautiful by all sense of the world and yet to the small Lilliputians below she was a monstrous Titan that could crush their city with just three steps.


"Oh my god she's huge." One woman said in disbelief.


"The mountains only come up to her knees." A man said looking at the gigantic monolith through a window of the skyscraper he found himself in.


"That's a Brobdingnagian, I've never seen one up close."


"She's coming right towards up run!"


***

Bethany looked down at the little city that resides in between her feet. She could barely make out the buildings and skyscrapers that wobbled back and forth from her very presence alone.


The little people were like little specks filled with color, one little breath and they would blow away.


"Oh how cute." She said putting both hands over her breasts.


She bent down, putting both hands on her knees. "I hope you little guys are ready for the greatest show of your lives."

***


To the people of Riverside, the smallest movements of the titans where powerful  and overbearing, stirring up winds and tremors that toppled over buildings.


"OH HOW CUTE." Her booming voice echoed across the valley and the Lilliputians shivered in their little city as the Brob bent down and got in her knees way. She smiled down sweetly at them all, brushing the clouds from her face.


"I HOPE YOU LITTLE GUYS ARE READY FOR THE GREATEST SHOW OF YOUR LIVES."


No one likes the sound of that, especially because the Brobs voice hurt so many of their eardrums.

The grey sky was soon replaced by a never ending plain of skin as an over bearing foot soared over head. The giant Brobdingnagian stepped over the city completely revealing her massive bikini tight ass to the whole city below.


"What is she doing?" Hundreds of Lilliputians asked as they looked up at the monolith.


"ENJOY THE SHOW CUTIES."

***


Bethany with a smirk began to twerk her

ass up and down. Her mountainous cheeks began to slap together causing shockwaves that echoed all through the land.


Her muscular legs bent Bethany continued to twerk. Her toes scrunched together caused pounds and pounds of dirt to mush together in between her toes. She would never know of the little house that stood in between her toes, a house that a family of three called home. Her monstrous toes trapped them in between flesh that went on for miles.


A father and his wife held their daughter close, comforting each other in the basement of their home. The walls around them rumbled and shook, the ground beneath them cracked, and the air itself smelled pungent and foul and yet feminine in nature. They never felt the end, as the walls themselves smashed together crushing them together, turning them into mangled to meat.


"Are you enjoying the show." Bethany asked as her titanic rear brushed up against the clouds themselves.

***


The city was in chaos as hurricane force winds created tornados that uplifted buildings and people, sending them flying for miles and miles.


Miles Bulenski could barely breathe as he was hoisted into the sky by the twerking ass hovering over the city. He flew high with great speeds as he caught glimpses of passing people, buildings and vehicles passing by.


"What the hell!!!!" He yelled as he flipped up and down, turning in every direction until he was met with a wall of black, before running into something hard and squishy.


Miles opened his eyes slowly as something shaking with extreme force awoken him. "Where am I?" Miles asked as he held tight to the fabric like ground surrounding him. He looked around in a state of bewilderment, not knowing where he was or what had just happened. He knew he was high up, he could see the clouds, the air was thin, and yet something felt off. The shaking ground that continued to move up and down, up and down.


"Oh no." He said smelling a womanly scent all around him. "I'm on her body."

***


Bethany unaware of her little passenger continued her show to the little people below. She was becoming wet as she pictured the little Lilliputians staring at her. Streams of cum fell down her legs, which became wobbly.


Drops Of cum fell down into the city, flooding streets and drowning Lilliputians, houses and streets were washed away.


Bethany lost in ecstasy began to feel a small tickle all throughout her asshole. She opened her eyes and looked towards her backside.


"What's going on back their?" she asked as she stood up straight. "Huh?" Bethany looked down at black smoke appeared all around her belly, her legs, and arms.


"I'm being attacked." Bethany said with surprise. She couldn't feel anything. Her nerves couldn't register even one of the little peoples attacks. "I take it that you little guys didn't like my show." She asked smiling down at the little gnats.


"A word of caution... if you guys are going to attack my ass so heavily l might just let a little one go." Bethany said once again bending down, sticking her butt high in the air.

***


The boys flying high in the Air Force didn't know what to expect when they got their orders to bring down the Brobdingnagian Woman threatening their lands. When they finally arrived on the scene they couldn't believe what they were seeing, a twerking Brobdingnagian hottie. So many of them became hard just from seeing it and yet there was still a mission to complete.


Her twerking ass seemed like a meteor that controlled the skies themselves. They wind and clouds roared as her ass rose up, gravity took effect as her ass plummeted down.


["Everyone scatter!"] One of the pilots yelled as her ass dropped.


"Boom! Boom! Boom!" Three aircrafts crashed against giants flesh.


The giant soon became aware of their presence, and it soon became clear that none of their attacks were doing anything to her.


"A WORD OF CAUTION..." Her voice boomed knocking many keys out of the sky. "IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO ATTACK MY ASS SO HEAVILY I JUST MIGHT LET A LITTLE ONE GO!!!!"


The air rumbled as the giant bent down, her ass in the air, her face in between her legs, her eyes focused on the little gnats flying towards her.

She closed her eyes as her anus puffed outward l, becoming bigger and bigger through the fabric of her panties.


["Oh my god. Everyone fly away, FLY AWAY!"] The solders knew what was coming, but it was already to late.


"GHHAAH!" The giant let loose a small and yet loud grunt as a burst of tank air exploded outward from her ass. The small jets and the pilots that occupied them were turn to nothing as a massive wave of power and force slammed into them. The air became yellow, filled with a poisoned gas that spread all around the area.


The people down below ran inside trying to escape the gas, they locked the window, closed their doors and yet all was for not.


Some even resorted to tanks of fresh air, putting on air masks, and yet this only prolonged their suffering. The once grey sky had turned a sudden shade of yellow, all from a girls fart.


"Oh my, you little guys really know how to irritate a girls ass, I hope theirs a few of you left.

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234