- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapter:
- Anal play/insertion

Shorter chapter to showcase a transition coming soon to make preparations for the larger second volume of this story. Only 3 or 4 chapters left until we wrap up this first volume.

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 9

Transition


“Alright, so I left that shallow tupperware across the room, over there. I don’t want any to spill in the middle of the room, so please don’t move it. Next to it is some ground up cashews in a tiny, shallow plastic cup. The lid is on, but not tight, so you should be able to remove it. I don’t want any rodents to come looking for an easy meal, got it? If you have to answer nature's call, there’s a saucer on the floor behind my aloe plant. Just go there, I’ll clean it up when I return. I left a corner of the sheets dangling enough to touch the floor. Assuming you’re of average male strength, you should be able to make the climb, should you feel the need to rest or sleep. Any questions?”


Jinshin had finished her instructions, tapping her foot patiently as she gazed down at Benjamin near her boots. He looked over at the aloe plant, sighing with disappointment.


“Really? I gotta shit behind a plant, and on a freaking plate? Then to make it even more humiliating, you’re going to come back and clean up my own urine and feces like some sort of dog who can’t clean up after himself?” Benjamin almost felt insulted.


“I’ll look into alternatives, but you have no other choice, unless you hold it,” Jinshin responded.


“Where are you going, anyway?” Benjamin asked curiously.


“I have business to attend to. Deita will be arriving any moment, and there’s a meeting we are required to be present for.”


“To talk about your profits off of all the slaves you sell to rich assholes?” Ben joked, though he wasn’t being sarcastic.


Jinshin didn’t answer him, only looking down with a look of disapproval.


“Sorry, I’ll shut up. I will also be fine, I don’t need you to treat me like I’m less than human. Can you spare me that, at least? And you bet your ass I’ll be ‘holding’ it!” Ben shouted up at her.


“Fine, you’re right,” Jinshin responded. “You are human, aren’t you? Well then you can take care of yourself from now on. You can cook for yourself, get your own water, and find your own way to the bathroom. Is that what you’re trying to tell me?”


Benjamin crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. “Alright, alright! I get it, really, I’m sorry. I’m being a douche, I see that. I didn’t mean to offend you, really.”


“I was only showing you the error of your logic,” Jinshin commented. “I have to go. Goodbye.”


“Bye,” Ben snorted, sighing as he shook his head in disbelief.


As the door closed behind Jinshin, the tiny man looked up at it.


“Shit on a plate,” Ben scoffed, “as if.”




It hadn’t been long since Deita had arrived at her organization’s underground facility. Already beating Jinshin to their master's room, Deita leaned against the rocky wall while picking at her fingernails. A wicked smirk was on her lips, almost as if she was pleased by something. As she minded her thoughts, her eyes shifted upon noticing the approaching footsteps of her cohort.


“Jinshin,” Deita greeted. “Did you miss me darling?”


“I told you not to call me that,” Jinshin answered. “Did you bring the product?”


“I’ve already spoken to Avaramix,” Deita responded. “I know about your gift, and he told me I could keep mine! You know, I admit, her being a mute and all is kind of hot, just watching her eyes turn all goopy and sad when I abuse her is suuuuuch a turn on!”


“Then why were we called here?” Jinshin did her best to ignore the details on Deita’s part.


“No clue,” Deita answered. “Say, I heard you got that loud mouthed fuck, you know, what’s his name again?”


“Benjamin,” Jinshin answered, turning to face the door of the master as she knocked on it loudly.


“Beanie boo, that’s right,” Deita smiled seductively. “So then, what’d you do with him? Anything… Sexy?”


“I fed him some chicken and rice the other night,” Jinshin answered. “He slept on my pillow. There was a brief mishap in the morning, but then we shared a bowl of oatmeal before I got dressed and came here.”


“Excuse me now?” Deita couldn’t believe what she just heard. “Well I’ll be damned, it hasn’t even been two days and you’re dating the bastard already?”


“Dating? When did I say that?” Jinshin was confused.


“Feeding it three course meals and sleeping with it in your bed? Seriously? Do you know where mine is right now? Do you know what I did to her last night? Such a waste! Hey, why don’t you give little Ben to me, I’ll put him to good use! Clearly you don’t want him anyways.”


“Absolutely not,” Jinshin responded, knocking on the master's door and praying in her mind for this conversation to come to an end.


“Oh come on!” Deita stamped her feet. “You’re not even using it!”


“Him,” Jinshin corrected. “He was a gift, I cherish him greatly. And I will most certainly not allow your perverted lust to get anywhere near him. You’re such a horny idiot, you know that?”


“It’s called ‘pleasure’, sweetheart!” Deita chirped.


Interrupting their conversation, the voice behind the door beckoned them inside.


“Come in,” spoke Avaramix.


Jinshin and Deita composed themselves, forgetting their disagreement entirely as Jinshin opened the door and the two entered the room. Still remaining in the shadows, the master's face was impossible to make out very clearly. The only visible features were his mouth and chin per usual.


“Master,” Jinshin greeted.


“Avaramix,” Deita greeted.


“Sit,” Avaramix gestured towards the chairs, as the two fine women took their seats. “A shipment will be coming soon, from a man with deep connections and ties to my organization. A secondary facility is also in the works, near the remote forests surrounding Valdez, Alaska.”


“What?” Deita was surprised, “you can’t be serious! There is no way we have the funds to build another facility!”


“There will be,” Avaramix grinned wickedly. “Thanks to you, Deita, Jacob is once again a tool for the organization. With this new facility, and regular scheduled shipments, Jacob will stand to make us estimated profits in the billions. We will become the greatest trafficking cartel in the world. We will become rich beyond reason. Then, our research and experimentation may resume.”


“How will you manage two facilities, master?” Jinshin asked curiously.


“I’ll manage from a distance. In fact, you two are up for a promotion.” Avaramix stood to his feet, the light spanning over his face. Eyes as red as a ruby, and dashing appearance that would surprise even the most gorgeous women. He leaned forward, planting his palms onto his desk. “You two will be running the facility. Jinshin, you’ll head operations and communications. Deita, you’ll handle shipments and sales, and of course, Jacob.”


“I shouldn’t leave you here…” Jinshin disagreed with this promotion.


“Alaska is so cold! Must we really!?” Deita was being a prude.


“Silence!” Avaramix frowned with annoyance. “This opportunity will not be lost to me. I never suspected insubordination from my closest advisors. You will run this facility, and from time to time, I shall visit to oversee operations. You may take whatever and whoever you require to come with you. Living accommodations are up to your own desires and taste. Is that not more than fair?”


“Of course, my apologies.” Jinshin nodded obediently.


Seeing her cohort submit to their master, Deita sighed but ultimately nodded.


“Good, now begin packing. You fly out in two days, and will be meeting with a new business partner,” Avaramix explained. “His name is O’Dias Karn, and he’ll be delivering the shipments personally.”


“Understood,” Jinshin answered, Deita remained silent.


“I’ll meet you both in the hangar before departure. That is all, I suggest you begin packing the essentials as soon as possible.”


The two women stood to their feet, nodding at the master before turning around and leaving together silently. As the door was closed behind them, Deita scowled and turned to face Jinshin.


“You told him I was going to test run that little bitch, didn’t you?” Deita hissed, the two walking down the hallway.


“What gave it away?” Jinshin asked curiously.


“He has the balls to not only send me to Alaska, but he gives you direction over operations!?” Deita’s face turned red with anger. “I have always taken over operations! It’s me, always has been, and always should have! You always handled the stupid customers, now it’s my job!?”


“You made an error, and I was obligated to inform the master,” Jinshin defended. “Besides, you should be happy. Instead of his wrath, he let you keep her as a gift. I can’t imagine the vile places you’ve put her…”


“Oh yeah!?” Deita hissed, getting up in Jinshin’s face. “Right now she’s crammed against my asshole, Jinshin! That’s right! My puckered asshole! And if I had half a mind, I’d cram you so deep inside my ass that you better thank God every day for not ending up the size of this mute cunt! You hear me!?”


“Watch yourself…” Jinshin gave her a dirty glare, not amused at Deita’s tantrum.


“Whatever, I need time to cool off. See you in two days, bitch!” Deita grunted excessively before rushing past Jinshin and exiting the hallway hastily. She was enraged that Jinshin had betrayed her trust.


‘Perhaps she’s right,’ Jinshin thought. ‘We are supposed to be sisters… And sisters don’t betray each other… Perhaps I made a mistake. I’ll apologize later, she’s too emotional right now, as usual when we get into it.’




Storming into her chambers and slamming the door shut with the force of a thousand, angry kittens, Deita let out a bellowing scream that echoed through her room. She began to take off her jacket, throwing it across the room before working her pants down her hips and to the floor.


“That bitch has the gall to tattle on me!?” Deita shouted. “What is she!? Three years old!? Who the fuck does she think she is!”


Kicking her pants aside, all that remained was her blouse and thong as Deita approached her dresser mirror and faced her ass cheeks towards it. Looking at her ass crack, was the sight of Liz, hands and feet twist tied around the thong and making it impossible for her to escape the position.


After arriving at the facility, Deita had manufactured this little bondage to give Liz the continuation of her assimilation. For the previous few hours, Liz had been pulled up into Deita’s ass cheeks and her face had essentially been pressed against her butthole. It was beyond anything that the poor woman had to endure this far.


“I see you’re still breathing,” Deita spat. “I got in trouble because of you! Do you know that?”


Liz looked at the mirror, using it to gaze back at the giant woman as Deita spread her cheeks to get a good view of Liz.


“Hello? I am talking to you, bitch!” Deita hissed, now just using Liz’ disability to belittle her further. “If you have nothing to say, then a punishment is in order!”


Grabbing the sides of her thong, Deita pulled it up tight. Liz was abruptly forced in an upwards motion, her body grinding against the pink asshole of Deita’s butt. While it was relatively clean, it had an odd scent that Liz was forced to endure for several hours. Tears poured down her face, the humiliation continuing to pick away at her mental state.


“Like that you little cunt?” Deita hissed. “Do you like Deita’s dirty asshole? You want an inside view? Hm? I think an asshole deserves to be inside one, don’t you?”


Reaching down, Deita pressed her finger between her ass cheeks and felt around until she felt Liz’ legs. Not even wasting a second, Deita pressed the tiny girl’s feet into the opening of her anus. Liz became horrified, realizing what Deita had meant. She began to wriggle and writhe, trying to break free of her binds, but it was no use.


Pushing harder, Deita eventually broke the first twist tie as Liz found her legs being slurped up by the giant asshole. Shifting her finger, Deita brought it up to Liz’ back and began forcing the rest of her thighs inside. It felt disgustingly slimy, and it was oddly soft and moist as Liz wiggled her toes and kicked her legs around frantically to try and halt Deita’s progress.


“That’s right, fight harder, make me squirm with your pathetic movements!” Deita cooed, hoping that Liz would last a bit longer this time. As angry as she was, she just wanted to feel this girl squirm uncontrollably inside of her ass. Nothing like an orgasm to let out a bit of steam.


Pushing more of Liz inside, she found her breasts slipping in as the tight ring of Deita’s asshole squeezed tightly around her figure. It actually became painful, and hard to breathe as the disgusting orifice compressed her chest before she felt it reach her neck.


Butt cheeks still spread, Liz looked outward with sorrow to see Deita’s horny expression gazing upon her lowly self. With the cruelest of smiles, the giantess began to squeeze her anus, causing Liz’ throat to become even tighter as she began to suffocate. It was beyond sadistic, and during the struggle to breathe, Liz thought that this woman might even decapitate her this way. The thought was agonizing, Liz had successfully been tortured to levels of which no human could possibly endure without long term damage to their psyche.


“The faster you make me cum while you’re inside there,” Deita spoke, “the faster I’ll let you out.”


Relaxing her anus, and with a twitch of her lip, Liz was swallowed whole by Deita’s enormous ass. Completely inside of the woman’s bowels, Liz cried and wept to no avail. Pressing outwards against the mucus-coated membrane of Deita’s insides was the worst experience. Knowing that this woman’s butthole had more strength than you, being able to swallow you up like some kind of backwards meal. Would Deita take a shit with Liz trapped inside? Those thoughts began to plague her to no end, and then there was the lack of oxygen. With so many frantic thoughts, Liz struggled exactly as Deita had hoped.


“Oh yeah… Yes, yes! Keep squirming!” Deita let her cheeks clap, planting herself against the wall and dipping her fingers into her pussy as she began to masturbate to the feeling of Liz trapped within her asshole.


‘This is the hottest fucking shit I’ve ever done in my life!’ Deita thought with the utmost pleasure. ‘Oh fuck… Fuck! Fuuuuck!”




Benjamin sat patiently on the bed, counting the seams in the sheets as he waited for Jinshin to return. It wasn’t long ago that he heard shouting and yelling, but after it subsided he returned to counting the seams. Bored was an understatement, Ben felt as if he might go insane. Just as he questioned making an escape attempt for fun, the door finally opened and he looked up to see Jinshin entering.


“That didn’t take as long as I thought it would,” Ben admitted.


“There’s going to be a transition,” Jinshin revealed. “We are moving facilities, I’m taking you with me. I must begin packing at once.”


“Seriously? Where are we going?” Benjamin asked.


Jinshin ignored him as she began to sort out her belongings. After a few moments, Ben realized she wasn’t going to tell him.


“Got it, need to know basis. Can you at least tell me why?” Ben persisted.


“Expanding operations,” Jinshin answered. She opened a drawer in the kitchen, pulling out the chest and walking it over to the dresser. “You’ll have to take the trip inside of this again.”


“Hell no!” Ben shook his head. “Please! There has to be somewhere else I could ride along?”


“What do you have in mind?” Jinshin asked him.


“I mean… I don’t know!” Ben shifted his eyes down to her chest for a brief moment, before looking down at her crotch. Shook his head, wondering what the hell he was thinking.


“If you’re thinking of being sly with perverted thoughts, I’ll have you know I’m smarter than that. And a bit more respectable…” Jinshin glared at him.


“I’m sorry… My eyes just, nevermind. I guess I’ll do the damned chest.”


Jinshin sighed, looking at him hopelessly. She knew what he was thinking, and it wasn’t that she was disgusted by the idea, Jinshin knew what Deita would think. The last thing Jinshin wanted was Deita seeing Benjamin between her tits. At the same time, for a reason she couldn’t quite understand, she felt compelled to grant the young man this request for his obedience.


“You can ride in my bra…” Jinshin spoke softly, almost a whisper.


“What?” Ben looked up at her, not quite sure he heard what he thought he did.


“You can ride in… My bra. Alright?” Jinshin rolled her eyes. “However, if you do anything weird…”


“I won’t! I promise!” Ben sighed with relief. The box was horrible, dark and janky. The soft, plush flesh of Jinshin’s bosom seemed far more comfortable, although admittedly it would be strange. Especially since he was naked.


“We leave in two days,” Jinshin told him. “I suppose we’ll need to make accommodations for some warmer clothing, on your end I mean…”


“Yeah,” Benjamin chuckled. “Probably.”



Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts!