- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapter:
- Gentle
- Cruel Masturbation
- Entrapment (panties)

Longer chapter than the last few, hope you like it.

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 8

Assimilation


It had been a long and restless night, as Benjamin laid upon his back and stared at the cavernous ceiling above. Wherever he was, it had to be deep underground. The walls and ceilings of the interior of this place, was all rock and stone, blasted to various sizes for this organization to remain in an undetectable location for their nefarious purposes and schemes.


Trying to wrap his thoughts around the extent of this corrupt evil, Ben found himself struggling to cope with his fate. Puffy cheeks, and swollen eyes had shown that even Benjamin couldn’t repress his true emotions for very long. With Jinshin finally asleep, and Ben unable to sleep at all, he had resorted to sulking silently beside his new owner as he realized that his life was truly at an end.


There were moments where he was able to cry himself into a slumber, but nightmares would manifest in all sorts of twisted manners. A few involved his attempted escapes, but no matter what he did in his nightmares, Jinshin would find him and execute him without mercy. Most of these involved her using her black boots to grind him into paste, but one dream in particular haunted him the most.


It involved Jinshin being more sadistic, teasing him and dropping Ben into her Asian gullet, and sending the exotic treat to the cavernous depths of her stomach. Benjamin recalled the horrific pain and suffering he endured within the confines of Jinshin’s gut, being digested alive and feeling his skin melt from his bones. This is when he woke up for the last time, and refused to fall back asleep, lest he get a continued version of that horrific scenario.


Finally sitting up after a restless night, Ben turned to face Jinshin. During her sleep, she had rolled back over and faced him. Her eyes were closed, her face having an expression of peace. Staring at her facial features, he noted her defined eyelashes. Her eyebrows weren’t too thick, but not too shady either. Her lips were plush and notable, and her petite nose made her rather attractive given the circumstances.


Were they to have met under normal conditions, for all intents and purposes, Benjamin would have considered Jinshin someone he would be interested in dating. Ironic, Ben thought, that Jinshin was the one he’d end up with. To be in her possession, at his size, and gifted for his defiance. Beauty was not something that would fool Ben, he knew better than that.


Standing to his feet, and feeling more energetic after finally getting a half decent meal the night before, Benjamin approached Jinshin’s face cautiously. Even her head was absolutely massive in comparison to his diminutive size. It would never fail to impress Benjamin that something like this was even possible, to be shrunk to a mere three inches, the details were beyond him. He knew who was responsible by now, it was obvious.


Jacob. He remembered the name now, the man who intended to deceive Ben by selling him a car that never existed. What an evil man, someone who could do this to someone like Ben. It only made him wonder how many other victims this Jacob had claimed, and sold off to be used for whatever malevolent purposes were in the hearts of these wicked, rich assholes with far too much money for Ben’s liking.


“Why are you here, Jinshin?” Ben spoke softly, not wanting to wake her up. “Someone like you… The way you’ve treated me… Either you're a damn good liar, or you’re in way over your head… I wish I could figure out which is the truth.”


Sighing heavily, Benjamin began to make his way across to the edge of the bed on his side. Traversing the massive bedsheets was difficult, it was like stepping across sand that was all glued together to make an uneven and ever shifting landscape. Despite his difficulties, Ben was eventually able to make it to the edge, and gazed down towards the hard floor.


‘Only way down is to jump, the sheets are tucked in really well,’ Ben thought, looking for a way to get down safely. With the sheets tucked in so well, and his undisturbed side of the bed due to his size, he would have to jump at least two whole feet to reach the floor.


For any normally sized individual, this would obviously not be an issue. At three inches tall, two feet might as well have been two stories. Just as Ben began to consider rethinking his idea, he remembered something he overheard the day before, when he was still inside the chest.


It was shortly before he was gifted to Jinshin, he had heard a conversation regarding Jacob, if he recalled correctly. Most of the conversation he struggled to pay attention, as breathing with his mouth taped off was difficult, especially inside that damned chest. However, he remembered Jinshin providing some details in regards to Jacob and some sort of supposed abilities that he possesses.


‘Something about various sizes,’ Ben recalled, ‘and a few others… But there was one in particular… Right, something about being more durable? But what does that even mean? I don’t even know what I heard, do I? I might be stretching this… But I may not get another chance to escape…’


Benjamin found himself staring at the harsh floor below. It was his intention to attempt escape the moment he had the opportunity. Death didn’t frighten him, but injuring himself and losing mobility only to get caught immediately, that was just stupid, and Ben wasn’t stupid. So jumping two feet onto the floor seemed like a stupid idea, unless what he had heard the day before turned out to be true, but to what extent?


“God… If you’re listening… Please let me survive this unharmed,” Ben prayed out loud, a tear trickling down his cheeks as he realized he was about to take a huge leap of faith.


Taking one step off the edge of the bedside, Benjamin jumped down to the floor below. It was a rush, like when you feel the drop on a roller coaster and your guts go haywire. It lasted for only a second, as Ben hurtled towards the floor with haste. Upon reaching the landing, Ben rolled forward and tumbled across the floor painfully. Perhaps due to his larger size than the previous victims, Ben found himself standing up quickly with only a few bruises that he could see.


“I survived!” Benjamin jumped with joy, he had successfully gotten off the bed. 


Turning towards the door of Jinshin’s chambers, it was clear the gap beneath was far more spacious than necessary for him to slip underneath. The door was mostly installed for security and privacy, there was no tracking or rubber insulation to keep the heat or cold inside the room, which offered about an inch gap. More than enough for Ben to belly crawl underneath.


Sprinting across the floor, a rush ran through Benjamin’s mind as he realized that he was given a golden opportunity. Unable to comprehend anything else, the door came closer and closer as Ben made a dash straight for it. His feet slapped against the cold floor, his privates exposed and swinging around. Benjamin was rather in shape, and had toned muscles and abdominals. He made short work of the distance towards the door.


It was when he was only a foot or two from reaching the gap under the door, that a sudden realization struck him, and his sprinting ceased to an abrupt halt. Sweating profusely, his breathing heavy, Ben stared at the gap, his freedom, and began to wonder if this was the right choice.


Thoughts raced through his mind, as he found himself hesitating. It was there, he could leave the room right now, be free. But then other thoughts began to plague him, thoughts that almost sounded like the voice of reason. Where would he go? What came next, after escaping Jinshin’s chambers? Didn’t he know, he had already deduced that his location was underground, so how would he escape this place after leaving this room?


‘What am I doing?’ Ben thought, falling to his knees and sitting on his feet. ‘There’s nothing I can do… I really am stuck here… Forever…’


Almost wanting to sulk again, Ben gritted his teeth and clenched his eyes shut to forbid the tears from indulging themselves. He turned his hands into fists, and placed them on his thighs as he grunted and groaned, fighting the urge to break down into a panic attack. He didn’t want to be Jinshin’s plaything, he didn’t want to find out what disgusting and perverted things she might do to him, after she’s finished attempting to assimilate him into the idea of living as her slave.


As Benjamin fought his sobbing and despair, an almost unnoticeable gust of wind brushed past his shoulders and hair. It was brief, and silent, Ben hardly noticed before it broke him free of his state of passion. As he lifted his head slightly, in the corner of each of his eyes, he could see the obvious sock-clad feet of Jinshin, standing tall and above him.


Ben sighed, but didn’t gaze up at her. Despite how large Jinshin’s feet were, and the fact she slept with her socks on, the lack of smell was surprising to him. What an odd thought, though it was what came to his mind in that instant. He began to chuckle lightly to himself, the absurdity of this situation beginning to break him.


“Good morning, Jinshin,” Benjamin greeted. There was nothing else to say.


“Morning,” Jinshin responded, her arms crossed and gaze fixated on the tiny man at her socked feet.


“So, will it be quick? Or will it be… Painful…” Ben asked, swallowing nervously as tears began to leak from his eyes yet again.


Jinshin didn’t respond, only standing still as she continued to stare at him. There was no expression on her face, none at all. Not of disappointment. Not of anger, or frustration. Nothing, just a blank look on her face.


“Please, spare me the suspense,” Benjamin pleaded, still refusing to look her in the eye as he stared towards the door. “I know you warned me what would happen, and it’s my fault. I knew the consequences, so please, just make it quick… Haven’t I suffered enough? Are you really going to torture me more than you sick fucks have already?”


Again she remained silent, though this time she uncrossed her arms. With Benjamin still sitting on the floor, Jinshin lowered herself to the floor. With the burst of air and rushing of wind, Benjamin felt the earth shift around him as he watched Jinshin’s legs come into view. Planting herself firmly on the floor, Jinshin crossed her legs around Ben, keeping him between her legs as she did so.


Ben finally turned and looked up at her, confused as to what she was doing. Jinshin let out a subtle smile, reaching down with a finger and gently touching Ben’s cheek, before wiping his tears. Then she took her thumb and began to rub his chest, and despite the demeaning action, Benjamin actually found it oddly calming.


“Would you like to know a secret?” Jinshin asked him, completely ignoring the fact she had caught him red-handed in an escape attempt.


“I… S-sure?” Ben swallowed anxiously again, unsure as to what was happening. This was not what he had expected, not at all.


“When I was a child, because I was born female, my father despised me,” Jinshin revealed. “In my country, during my era, the gender of your child meant the difference between the succession of the family honor and wealth, or the detriment of the family's future.”


Jinshin shifted her thumb from Ben’s chest and to his shoulders, her soft smile still spread across her lips. Benjamin could do nothing but be silent, interested in what she had to tell him.


“Thus, they found a doctor to bring me into this world without record, and I was pawned off to another family who hardly gave a damn about me,” Jinshin went on. “Once I was old enough to unveil my beauty, they ultimately sold me into sex slavery, where I remained in the hands of vile men for over a decade.”


“Oh…” Ben had no words, he wasn’t sure how to respond to this. Needless to say, he was rather surprised to learn this, should it be the truth.


“One day, a man left a katana unattended in his chambers,” Jinshin said. “When he fell asleep, and left me used and abused on the floor, I took the katana and I cut him into a thousand pieces. Watching him wake up, his eyes shocked and wide, I cut him and sliced… I had become enraged, unleashing the years of trauma that had been inflicted upon me.”


“That’s horrible…” Ben responded. “I mean, what he did to you… That is…”


“I went through the entire building, killing every single man that crossed my path, completely naked and terrified and angry,” Jinshin described. “After the slaughter was finally over, I was going to run the blade through my heart and finally embrace peace, until I was found by my master, Avaramix.”


Jinshin suddenly lifted Ben off the floor, placing him in her palm as she slowly stood to her feet. It gave Ben a bit of nausea to be moved around so suddenly, but he settled rather quickly once Jinshin stood up.


“Avaramix saved me from that place, I never would have escaped on my own, not really,” Jinshin explained. “I don’t know what happened to that organization afterwards, and I do not care. Call me selfish, but I didn’t even care about freeing the other women there, I didn’t give a damn about them. But Avaramix showed me something that nobody else ever had, grace. Mercy. He told me I possess an innate talent unlike anything he’d seen before, and told me that in return for my services, I’d be taken well care of for the rest of my life.”


Jinshin turned around, facing a wall adjacent to her bedside. On a mantle hung on the wall,  was a katana. It had a red tone, decorative etchings all along the sheathe.


“Being rejected since I was born, it was the first time someone had ever offered me honor and life. There was no contract, no obligations, he even offered to ship me back to Japan if I wanted to return home,” Jinshin revealed. “Maybe I was a broken girl, honestly I still am to some degree, but I couldn’t reject an offer like that. I don’t regret it, not even to this day. I look at that katana every morning, reminding myself of where violence had gotten me.”


Jinshin then looked back down at Ben, who gazed at the sword for a brief moment before meeting her eyes. He looked nervous, but calm. He was listening intently, Jinshin could sense it.


“You have no reason to believe anything I say, and I understand,” Jinshin told him. “Neither did I, with Avaramix, until he showed me his sincerity. I’m not a good person, Ben, nor do I care to pretend to be. My purpose is serving Avaramix, the only man who has ever given me a purpose in this cruel, despicable world. The world only answers to violence, I learned that the hard way, but there can be grace too, when it’s deserved.”


“I see,” Ben sighed. “So, you really won’t hurt me then, will you?”


“I cannot help you leave this place,” Jinshin answered. “I can give you a purpose, with me, as a cherished gift from my master I do care about your well being, Benjamin. I have no clue as to what to do with you, I’m sure my master had his ideas. Perhaps, for now, we can just talk and keep each other company.”


“I have no other choice,” Ben retorted.


“Is that so?” Jinshin finally relented her smile, staring at him with a serious expression. “Then I’ll give you a choice. If at any point you decide this life is not worth living anymore, I’ll make it quick. It’ll be your call, whenever you’d like, however you want me to do it. Does that sound more than fair?”


“You’d kill me if I asked you to? What about me being a ‘gift’ and all that…” Ben asked curiously.


“Like I said,” Jinshin ignored his remark, “it’s your choice, should you ever desire to end this situation. Until then, if you’re going to attempt another escape, perhaps being a little quieter would do you some good. You may be small, but my ears can still hear you loud and clear. You aren’t as stealthy as you think you are.”


“Got it…” Ben laughed rhetorically.


“And if it wasn’t obvious, you don’t speak a word of what I told you to anybody, got it? I only told you of my past, because I want you to understand me, that’s it.”


“I figured,” Ben answered.


“Now then, are you hungry? I promised you oatmeal.” Jinshin headed towards the kitchenette, placing Ben on the counter as she began to prepare a pot of water.


Ben remained silent for a few moments, thinking about what she had told him. It certainly shifted his perspective, and it began to make a bit more sense as to why she was so gentle with him, kind of. It made him wonder, did Jinshin view Ben as another version of herself? A victim in a situation that is hopeless and without reprieve? Or was it as she said, he was a gift from Avaramix and therefore she gave him value because of it?


He couldn’t be sure, it definitely seemed that Jinshin was keeping some pertinent details to herself. Whatever her intentions, he was surprised she had told him something so personal about her past. At the very least, it was a good start. Despite the offer of assisted suicide, Ben began to wonder if Jinshin might be a valuable asset in this hell of a nightmare down the road. If she truly valued him as a gift, perhaps he could use that to his advantage somehow in a later situation.


Realizing this potentially valuable opportunity, Benjamin came to a decision to play ball. No more sobbing, and no more panic attacks or defiance and anger. It had gotten him this far, but would take him no further. It was time to play chess, and Jinshin had made the first move. Would Ben be able to trick her, manipulate this impressively intuitive woman? Time would tell. He certainly had plenty of it.


“Jinshin,” Ben spoke softly.


She turned to look at him, but didn’t say anything. It seemed she was back to being a woman of few words.


“Thank you…” Ben said.


Jinshin nodded, and returned to preparing them both a bowl of oatmeal.




It had been a difficult, depressing and restless night of confinement and intense warmth for the mute and distressed Liz. Of all the avenues her life seemed to have in store for her future, this never would have come close to crossing her mind. After being sexually abused by her new captor, Deita, Liz had spent the night in misery pressed firmly against the giantess’ womanhood.


Deita had tossed and turned in her sleep a few times throughout the night, each time pulling Liz from her restless slumber and upending her entire world. The heat alone was unbearable, Deita’s snatch radiated heat unlike Liz had ever experienced. It was not only humid beyond reproach, but the contact of Liz’s tiny body pressed against Deita’s pussy had kept the giant seductress in a constant state of subtle tease.


It was disgustingly slimy and sticky, Liz was absolutely drenched in the leaky fluids that continued to excrete over time from Deita’s vagina. The woman’s body was halfway into her slit, the panties that Deita wore pressing firmly into Liz’ back and keeping a constant state of pressure. Anytime that Liz tried to adjust or push herself away, it would only cause Deita to moan sexually in her sleep and shift around, making the entire night a living hell for Liz.


Not only was she exhausted and fatigued, but Liz was on the verge of mental destruction. Over and over again Liz tried to understand how Jacob could possibly have put her in this situation. What had Liz done to deserve that young man’s wrath, that he would shrink her and pawn her off to such a disgustingly perverted woman, who seemed hellbent on using Liz as a sex toy of sorts.


Was Jacob into her, and she didn’t reciprocate? Did he plan this from the start when had hired her as a cook? Was he displeased with her work ethic, or cooking? Nothing made any sense, not a single thing that Liz could think of. She had almost thought Jacob and her were becoming friends, they seemed to get along so well and Jacob had been so understanding of her inability to speak. He was even improving his sign language for her, but now she’s trapped in the panties of a sadistic sex addict.


Despite her position, Liz could tell it was the early morning as the faint sound of chirping birds could be heard from outside. Parts of her body were stiff with dried juices during the night, while the front part of her body was still gooey and moist from being in direct contact with the woman’s vagina.


More moaning began to echo all around her prison, more shifting and movements as Deita seemed to stir from her slumber. Liz prayed and prayed that she would soon be free of this prison, it was beyond humiliating and she felt degraded to the lowest extent possible. It was cruel to have left her in such a precarious position, forced to inhale, choke and sputter on Deita’s secretions as she got the pleasure of sleeping peacefully while Liz suffered for no other reason than to amuse the enormous woman.


“Mmmm…” Deita moaned, her eyes shifting behind her closed eyelids as a smile spread across her lips. She was indeed stirred awake, that horny feeling as Liz shifted slightly causing her mind to go into a seduced frenzy.


No words were said, Liz had no inclination as to what Deita was about to do. The giantess had wanted to do it the night before, but decided she was too tired. Now that she was waking up, and extremely horny, it was time to get a quick rub out before it was time to head to the airport and catch her flight.


It started with some shifting, and Liz realized that Deita was moving around subtly. Struggling to understand what the woman was doing, Liz could hear the woman’s breathing growing louder, soft moans emanating from seemingly inside her body because of where Liz was trapped. Then she felt the woman’s privates shiver, and the panties she was trapped within began to move around as well.


At first it wasn’t clear, but it didn’t take long for Liz to come to the realization that Deita’s hand had slipped beneath the covers, and were now pressing down on her panty line as her fingers slipped across the silky materials and slipped over her crotch. With a firm press of her fingers, Liz felt the giant extremities pushing into her back and she found her face being crammed into the fleshy folds of Deita’s soaking wet pussy.


‘I love a little fun in the morning…’ Deita thought, hornier than fuck and unable to resist taking her toy for a little test run. While the previous night was fun, she wanted to really help Liz assimilate into her new role, and what better way than reminding her first thing in the morning what her purpose has now become? Deita’s human sex toy.


The first instinct in Liz’ mind was to cry out, but alas she was unable to do so. With her face forced into Deita’s womanhood, the oozing juices seemed to increase tenfold now that the clitoris was being officially tantalized by the giantess’ fingers. Deita began to use her middle two fingers and rubbed her panties in a circular motion around her clit, while also firmly applying pressure to cram Liz deep into her slit.


‘I shouldn’t shove her all the way inside, I would hate for her to suffocate to death and go to waste,’ Deita thought, ‘at least not until there are more readily available subjects. Then I suppose it wouldn’t matter, but for now this will do.’


Terror wouldn’t even justify the situation that Liz was experiencing. While it had been a living hell all night long, now it was somehow worse. Her bones creaked, her muscles sore and exasperated as she was powerless to fight against the lustful hand of her owner. With every rub and press, Liz’ body was assaulted brutally and forced into the folds of Deita’s pussy.


The natural instinct to open her mouth and gasp for air only meant that Liz was assaulted multiple times by the juices spilling out of the woman. The tiny woman found herself literally gurgling and choking to death on the disgusting fluids coming out of Deita’s womanhood. Unable to even process tears, all Liz could do was crave the sweet embrace of death as she suffered horribly at the cruel hand of Deita and her unhinged desires.


Deita meanwhile didn’t even give Liz’ safety a second thought. It didn’t even cross her mind that Liz might be drowning in her womanly cum, not even a single thought of consideration other than the fact she withheld cramming Liz inside of her cavity to spare her life. Though even then, Liz seriously faced death even now, as she found it impossible to breathe.


“Ohhhh… Hnnnng… Mmmmmm… God that feels good…” Deita moaned out loud, feeling an orgasm approaching rather quickly. Using Liz as her own little sex toy was just too intoxicating. The power, the overwhelming authority that she had over Liz, was what made her mad with lust. She loved it, craved it, desired it more than anything in the entire world.


While Liz found herself nearly crammed into Deita’s vaginal cavity, the woman began to shake violently as Deita finally reached an orgasm. Just when Liz thought she would choke to death and drown in these juices, a geyser of juices shot out of Deita’s pussy and drenched Liz entirely. To make matters worse, Deita reacted naturally by pressing firmly into her clit, which only forced Liz’ head into her cavity where she began to flail about violently as the lack of oxygen really began to take its toll.


Deita’s lust had made her careless, and she didn’t realize that she was in the process of murdering the very sex toy that she had attempted to be gentle with. After the peak of the orgasm subsided, her hand finally relented. The moment Liz felt the pressure release, and she was able to move again, she pulled her head out of Deita’s vagina and immediately vomited up the vile concoction of stomach acid and aromatic sex fluids that had been ingested during the ordeal.


After vomiting it all up, she took the biggest breath of air that she ever had in her entire life. Finally able to sob profusely, the distraught woman groaned and hissed in absolute pain and agony. That had to have been the most traumatic and horrific experience she’d ever been through, and it had only been the first morning. Was this her future now? Would she have to endure that perverted nightmare every day, for the rest of her pathetic existence? It was too much to bear, she couldn’t come to terms with it, and the girl finally broke mentally.


The icing on the cake out of all of this, was the fact that Liz would never be able to speak against it, with even a single word. Her voice had been taken from her. There was no communicating with Deita, nor would she likely be able to communicate with anyone else ever again. All of this weighed down on her at once, and the girl curled up in the fetal position and sobbed unlike anything she ever had. Wallowing in her own misery.


“Ick,” Deita spat, having noticed the commotion in her panties. “Don’t tell me you puked, because that wasn’t me squirting down there!”


Realizing she may have been a bit rough, Deita wondered what the experience must have been like for Liz. Half tempted to leave the tiny woman where she was, Deita admitted she would like a new and clean pair of underwear. Call it Deita’s good side, but she also realized that maybe the young woman deserved a little bit of a break. After all, she was speechless, and Deita wasn’t all cruel. She could be gentle, when she felt like it at least.


Reaching into her panties, Liz all but fought, kicked and punched at her fingers as the giantess forcefully brought her out and into the open. Sitting up in her bed, she dropped Liz into her palm and held her up to get a closer look. The girl was absolutely distraught, her knees up to her chest and her head down as if she was terrified to even look at Deita. This amused the woman, it was clear that she was inflicting more emotional and mental damage than intended, but she could make that work to her advantage.


“I really do get a bit wet down there, don’t I?” Deita snickered cruelly, but Liz kept her head down and her knees close as she shivered violently in fear and turmoil.


“Oh come on, it couldn’t have been that bad, could it?” Deita argued. “You never wanted to see a giant pussy up close and personal before? Isn’t it incredible? No? Whatever.”


Deita stood to her feet, walking over to the sink that was in the hallway leading to the motel bathroom. Turning the faucet on and setting the temperature to lukewarm, she forcefully began to rinse and wash Liz’ body with her fingers. Liz struggled in vain, the giant fingers pressing into her crotch, armpits, boobs and face as Deita cleaned and scrubbed her of all the sticky and dried fluids that had built up over the night and after Deita’s pleasures.


“There we go, much better. Don’t you feel better?” Deita cooed, smiling at Liz while waiting expectantly for a response.


Liz only sulked at her, her eyes wide and glistened with tears. Her eyes only seemed to plead for mercy, at least that’s what Deita seemed to think.


“I’d say I’m sorry, but honestly I might do it again later,” Deita said harshly. “No more hand signs? Nothing? Just going to cry like a baby and reminisce of a life that you’ll never have back? Is that it?”


Liz closed her eyes, squeezing them as tears ran down her cheeks. How could this woman be so callous? So evil? There wasn’t an ounce of grace in her heart, and Liz wasn’t sure how she could live like this for much longer. Already she was contemplating suicide, if a single opportunity could present itself, she might actually go through with it.


“Not being able to speak must be killing you inside,” Deita teased, walking back into the room and approaching the table where she had left the prescription bottle. “No worries, you don’t need to talk. All you need to do is obey, and be a good little sex toy. I’d love to have you all for myself, but unfortunately the master will want to sell you to the highest bidder, so maybe you can just pray for a nicer owner since you want to cry so much.”


Picking up the bottle, Deita carelessly dumped Liz inside. Landing roughly on her feet, Liz groaned in pain and fell over and hit her head on the hard, plastic floor of the bottle. Curling up into the fetal position again, she began to sob loudly, which was distorted because of her lack of voice. It was truly heart wrenching, the pain she felt must have been unlike anything. Deita didn’t care.


“It’ll be a rough flight, you’ll be in here for some time until our destination,” Deita explained, lifting the bottle cap as it entered Liz’ view. “So get comfortable, and don’t go anywhere!”


Deita laughed wickedly, as if her joke was actually funny. Putting the cap onto the bottle, the last thing Liz saw was distorted darkness as she had been returned to the orange prison from the day before.


She didn’t know where she would end up, but wherever Deita was taking her, Liz didn’t even want to consider what nefarious fate awaited her at their destination.



Chapter End Notes:

If you want to see something particular fetish wise, by all means let me know in the reviews. I'm very open to tag suggestions, and I'll write most of anything, so if there's something specific kink wise you wanna see let me know and I can apply it to the appropriate characters etc.

Thanks for reading!