- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Posting from my iPad while camping, couldn’t resist writing another chapter so I spent various times today when able to get this out. It’s slightly shorter than usual, but still over 3.5k words. This chapter gets a better look at the dynamic and personality of Jinshin when she’s not around her master, Avaramix, or clients.

What will she do with the new, tiny gift that was given to her by her master? Time to find out!

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 7

Benjamin


    The door to Jinshin’s chambers opened, as she walked inside and closed the door behind her. Walking over to her dresser, she took the tiny chest given to her by Avaramix, placing it gently and lifting the latch. Opening the lid, her blue eyed, blonde little gift sheepishly lifted his gaze and met her looming figure as she towered over him.


    For a brief moment she stared at him, giving him an expression that was beyond interpreting the thoughts which crossed her mind. Her eyes were stern, not a smile nor frown upon her lips. After a brief silence, she placed both of her hands on each side of the chest, looking down at the tiny man who had been placed into her possession.


    “So nobody wanted you, because of that mouth of yours, hm?” Jinshin asked curiously


    The man didn’t react, nor could he speak as his mouth still had the tape securely wrapped around his mouth and head. He just gazed at her with an expressionless stare, as if pondering what she might do with him.


    “If I remove the tape from your mouth, and undo your binds, will you behave yourself?” Jinshin asked him.


    The man nodded hesitantly, it was clear he desired to be free from his bonds. It was unclear how long he had remained in this state of humiliating bondage.


    “Do I need to warn you of the consequences should you try to escape?”


    The young man shook his head in response. Jinshin lowered her hand towards him, using her nails to gently grab at the tape before ripping it from his mouth. He coughed and wheezed, it was a tad painful. Then she grabbed the bindings from his wrists and removed them, before removing the restraints around his ankles. In a few moments, he was able to move freely as he quickly began to rub his raw wrists.


    “Thank you…” The young man said somberly, now averting his gaze and looking around her room with a look of anxiousness.


    “What is your name,” Jinshin asked.


    “Benjamin… But, just call me Ben…” Ben answered. “So… So what’s next?”


    “Next I am going to undress and get into something more comfortable to sleep in. I’ll ask that you turn around, if you don’t mind.”


    “Oh, okay…” Ben swallowed nervously, watching as Jinshin grabbed her shirt and prepared to take it off.


    Just as she was about to lift it from her torso, she gave him another stern glare. With her eyes, she gestured towards the wall, and Ben quickly obliged as he turned around and looked away.


    With some privacy, Jinshin began to undress herself. She removed her shirt, revealing a sports bra which she quickly unlatched and tossed to the floor. Then she removed her pants, leaving her white, silk underwear on as she kicked her clothes aside. For a brief moment Ben turned slightly, nervous at the thought of how modest this woman seemed to be. As he turned his head, he heard her voice being sharp with him.


    “Tsk, tsk, tsk… I told you to keep your eyes to the wall,” Jinshin commanded. “You aren’t trying to sneak a peek, are you?”


    “N-not at all!” Ben quickly kept his eyes forward, something told him this woman was not to be tested.


    It had been a few odd months now that he’d been in captivity. As far as he could remember, he had jumped at the opportunity to purchase an old Mustang that needed some work and refurbishing. Benjamin loved working on cars, as his grandfather before him had taught him many skills as a professional mechanic.


    However, when Benjamin had showed up for the transaction, he was blindsided by the man who had created the advertisement online. Before there was time to react, Ben had been thrust into darkness as his clothes seemingly swallowed him whole. Something then grabbed him, and crammed him into a cylindrical space of which Ben was unable to escape.


    After days of being stuck in that hell of a prison, hearing booming voices discussing his supposed ‘transaction’, it wasn’t until later that Ben had come to the realization that he was now only three inches in height. It was clear as to how, but Benjamin had been kidnapped and from what he overheard they had intended to sell him to what was referred to as ‘clientele’.


    However Benjamin had been raised to put up a fight, and never back down. Every time he was presented to a potential customer of this nefarious trafficking organization, Ben did everything in his power to shout, curse and mock those who may have been interested in him. It turned them off to his demeanor, they wanted products that were obedient or terrified and malleable to submission. Ben made sure that wouldn’t be an option, at least for himself.


    While his plan had worked in that regard, the punishment was being silenced with scotch tape, and bound to prevent escape attempts. He was starved, barely fed and hardly given an ounce of water here and there. On the verge of starvation and dehydration, Benjamin began to realize that death may be the only escape.


    However, now he found himself ‘gifted’ to this young, Japanese woman. He had seen Jinshin multiple times before, she was the one who seemed to be tasked with selling the product, or people, such as Benjamin. After months of imprisonment, he knew this had to be some form of fetish profiteering. It was clear there were all sorts of degenerates interested in the shrunken victims to do all sorts of perverted and despicable acts.


    Since Benjamin couldn’t be sold for a profit, he was now faced with a new situation, one he realized was inevitable. Would Jinshin use Ben for sexual deviancies? Would she torture him, beat him into submission? The ideas raced through his mind, but admittedly, being told to turn a blind eye to her undressing was not one of them. Modesty wasn’t something he figured a sex trafficker would mind themselves with. Regardless, he kept his guard up, prepared for any outcome.


    After grabbing some pajamas and socks, Jinshin had put on a bra more comfortable for sleep. Once dressed, she addressed Benjamin who was still obediently turned around, thinking to himself.


    “You can look again,” Jinshin spoke as she tossed her dirty clothes into a nearby hamper and began preparing her bed.


    Benjamin turned around, shocked to see that she was still shirtless. While she didn’t have a rather large chest, her breasts were still perky and round. Her stomach was toned, her abdominal muscles showing how physically fit the woman was. She appeared to be rather slim in nature, but was clear she kept herself more than in shape.


    She did not speak to him, getting her bed ready and then walking over to a bookshelf as she began scanning the titles for something of interest. The silence had become awkward to Ben, he wasn’t sure if this was some angle she was playing. Was she testing him? Seeing if Ben would try and make a run for it? Where would he even go, he was on top of a dresser. His options were limited.


    After several moments, he couldn’t stand the silence.


    “Are you just going to leave me here?” Benjamin asked.


    Jinshin ignored him, still scanning the bookshelf before reaching up and grabbing one off the shelf. She walked over to a miniature snack bar, opening her fridge and looking for something to eat now.


    “Hello? Are you listening? Can you hear me?” Ben continued, determined to get an answer out of her.


    Still ignoring the young man, Jinshin grabbed a container of rice from the fridge. Opening the lid, she placed it in a small microwave and began to heat it up. Turning on the stovetop, she opened the fridge again and pulled out a fresh chicken breast. Then she placed a pan on the stove, grabbing a bottle of olive oil and putting a dash into the pan as it heated up.


    “Hey!”  Ben shouted now, annoyed. “Hello? Hello! Hey! What gives?”


    “What?” Jinshin asked curtly, not even bothering to look over at him. She began to cut up the chicken, placing strips into the now sizzling pan as the sound of fried oil began to echo in the room.


    The smell wafted over to Ben, and admittedly it smelled incredible. Perhaps it was because he had not eaten a decent meal in weeks, and whatever his reasons for getting her attention, he found himself distracted as he stared across the room and towards the pan of cooking chicken. Jinshin turned her head slightly, noticing his gaze as she let out a sly smile.


    “Are you hungry?” Jinshin asked him.


    “W-what?” Ben snapped out of his trance, confused by her question.


    “Are. You. Hungry.”


    “I… A little…” Ben was nervous. Was she really offering to give him some? Or was this some sort of trick?


    Without warning, Jinshin dumped the rest of the cut chicken into the pan, turning around and approaching Ben in what seemed like an instant. Her towering stature terrified him, something about her mysterious and silent demeanor was quite intimidating to him. Maybe it was her status in the organization that had it’s clutches on Ben, or maybe it was her personality was so ominous and foreboding. He couldn’t tell.


    Jinshin raised her hand and leveled it with the chest, palm upwards. Looking down at him expectantly, she waited. Ben looked at her hand, then up to her eyes, they seemed to gaze right through him.


    “Well?” Jinshin asked impatiently. “I don’t have all night, and I’m tired. Are you going to get on or not?”


    “You… You won’t hurt me?” Benjamin realized this woman terrified him. He had resisted so many potential clients who wanted to buy him and use him in various ways. Some didn’t even keep it a secret, using him as a dildo or butt plug and other disgusting acts. He managed to curse and mock them in ways that made them change their minds. They wanted someone submissive and afraid, and he was able to remain spirited and bold.


    Now he was terrified. How long until they got rid of him because he couldn’t obey? Was this a trick to ultimately break him into the submissive slave they desired him to be? Was gifting him to Jinshin just an act, was there a more malevolent plan in action?


    “I’ll only hurt you if you try and escape,” Jinshin answered him. “So long as you keep that dirty mouth of yours in check as well, you’ll be fine.”


    This answer seemed to be enough, and Ben slowly stood to his weak feet and hobbled over to her hand. It had been a long time since he could walk, without being bound up. He tried to climb onto her fingers and reach her palm, but found his strength was sapped from being starved for so long. It was clear he was struggling, and Jinshin rolled her eyes.


    “For the love of… Here, I’ll help you.” Jinshin dipped her hand, and Ben tumbled onto it. Then she tilted her palm, and rolled him into the center of it. Lifting him up to her chest and keeping him close so he wouldn’t fall off, she walked back over to the pan of chicken sizzling inside.


    “It’s almost done. I’ll give you a strip, and a few grains of rice, eat to your heart's desire,” Jinshin told him. She gently placed him on the counter, and he sat down and waited patiently.


    Ben didn’t know what to say, so he just remained silent. It was the first time he had been treated with such grace, but that didn’t mean he trusted this woman. Far from it, he knew she was his enemy, he wouldn’t forget that. Though he wasn’t about to pass on the advantage of her random gesture. He was hungry.


    Sitting silently, not a word more was spoken as Jinshin finished cooking the chicken strips. Grabbing the now heated rice from the microwave, she grabbed a small plate and a large one, setting them down near Benjamin as she began to serve the portions accordingly.


    Placing a single strip of chicken on the small plate, she took a butter knife and began to grind it down into pieces, which were now more than sizeable for Ben to handle at three inches in height. She scooped a tiny portion of rice, dumping it beside the chicken for him to enjoy. With both plates ready, she plucked Ben off the counter and gently placed him in front of his meal.


    “T-thank you…” Ben said sheepishly, staring at the food in awe. His mouth was watering, but he hesitated to touch it.


    Jinshin grabbed a barstool and pulled it up beside the counter and near Benjamin, sitting down and digging into her own portions. Every now and then she would shift her eyes and look at the tiny man, sitting quietly and not taking a single bite.


    “It’ll get cold,” Jinshin spoke softly, taking another bite of her chicken and adding a scoop of rice to the mix of mashed food in her mouth as she chewed it thoroughly. Swallowing it down, the lump in her throat descending into the depths below, she found her gaze permanent and unable to look elsewhere as she waited for Ben to do anything.


    He didn’t. He sat on his plate, staring at the food still, but never moving a muscle that would indicate a motion to begin eating. It didn’t bother her, it was hardly a portion for her anyways, she had her fill already. After finishing her food, Ben still sat still. Jinshin stood to her feet, rinsing off her plate and putting it into the sink before setting the barstool aside and wiping down the stove to clean it.


    “Jinshin…” Ben finally spoke, as the Japanese beauty stopped and looked over at him.


    “Yes?” She answered.


    “I’m never going home again, am I?”


    Jinshin turned away, wiping down the last of the grime and throwing the towels into the trash.


    “No,” she answered.


    “Am I going to die?” Ben asked.


    “Why? Do you think I’m going to kill you?”


    Ben didn’t answer, but he did look up at her now. There was a somber expression on his face. While Avaramix had warned Jinshin of his nasty behavior previously, it seemed that some reflection had changed his demeanor.


    “I just want to know what you’re going to do with me… I… I just want to know what kind of fate is waiting for me…”


    Jinshin walked up to him now, bending her knees and leveling her face with the counter to get on the same level as Benjamin.


    “I have no intention of harming you, not unless you give me reason to,” Jinshin assured him. “I won’t lie to you. My cohort, Deita, might be a more indulgent type. However, I don’t have such interests. There’s not much I’d do to you, not in the way you’re thinking at least.”


    “Then what’s the point? Why am I here, with you?” Benjamin wondered.


    “You were a gift to me, from my master…” Jinshin told him. “That alone gives you great value, in my eyes. As long as you don’t try anything stupid, I wouldn’t ever harm you, Ben. But you have no future, none that exists beyond my own chambers. I don’t care how, but you best get used to that. I’ll feed you and keep you healthy, and maybe if you earn my trust there will be some added bonuses later on.”


    “So I’m your pet, then…” Ben swallowed nervously, realizing that he hit the nail on the head. The only question was whether this fate was something he could live with, compared to the possible alternatives.


    “If you want to see it that way, it doesn’t matter one way or another for me. Even if you managed to leave this room, where we are, you’d never get out of here alive. I’m telling you this not to scare you, or make you afraid of me. I’m telling you the truth, because I don’t want you to force me into a position where I’ll have to kill you. Do you understand what I’m telling you?”


    “I understand,” Ben nodded anxiously. He was oddly calm for what she was telling him, but what choice did he have? All of his anger and rebellious nature had fizzled out. There was no energy left, no fight left in Benjamin. For the time being, at least Jinshin had proved to be gentle with him, unlike his previous handlers. That would have to do for the time being, until Ben found an opportunity should one ever present itself.


    “Enough talk, I’m getting tired.” Jinshin sighed, standing to her feet and placing her hands at her hips. “Are you going to eat that, or not?”


    Ben didn’t answer, but he did reach forward and grab a bit of chicken that had been mashed up. He began to eat it, munching somberly and trying to enjoy it. His gut gurgled, pleased to finally get something of value.


    “Good,” Jinshin commented. “I’ll give you the choice. You can sleep on my pillow, and be comfortable. Or you can return to your chest, until I find alternative arrangements.”


    Ben swallowed his portion. “You’d let me sleep with you?”


    “If you’re going to make it weird, then it’ll be the chest…”


    “No! I mean… Please, forgive me… The pillow sounds nice…” Ben attempted a smile, but it came out awkward. “You aren’t afraid I’ll run during the night?”


    “That’s your choice.” Jinshin scoffed. “If you’re dumb enough to try, but I don’t think you’re dumb, Benjamin. I think you’re a survivalist, and I think that talent has gotten you right here, in my room. I must say, for the trouble you caused my master and his clients, you’re not nearly as annoying as I expected you to be. So yes, I’ll grant you a privilege as long as that doesn’t change.”


    “I guess I can spare my annoyance, since you’ve given me a proper meal,” Ben joked, smiling up at the giantess hoping she found his comment amusing. It was, his plan worked.


    Jinshin elicited a smile for all but a brief second, before immediately composing herself again.


    “Careful… While you may try to get me to like you, nothing you say or do will ever change your situation. Alright?”


    “Hey, it was just a joke! But yeah, I get it.”


    “I’ll cook you some oatmeal in the morning, you took too long to eat. Are you going to survive the night until then?”


    Ben didn’t answer, though admittedly his hunger had been satiated enough with just the few bites he had taken. That’s not what bothered him though, as he took a more serious expression now. He sighed, standing to his feet as he looked up and met the gaze of Jinshin. Most men at his size would be terrified of such a monster, one that sold innocent lives to their unpredictable tormentors and slave owners. Not Ben, however.


    “Why are you treating me with such kindness?” Benjamin asked outright. “Someone like you, in a place like this. The heinous shit you’re responsible for… Are you trying to pretend? Trying to make me think this life is worth living? Like this? At my size? I don’t get it… Why?”


    She raised a brow, tilting her head curiously as she looked him up and down. Once again she sighed, as if growing annoyed at his persistent line of questioning. Her patience was wearing thin, something that most didn’t even know she was capable of.


    “Ben, I’m tired. I don’t care what you think, or what you fail to understand. My obligations to my organization are my own. Your obligations are your own as well. My obligation to handle you, should you escape, is all too obvious. That’s all this has to be, and all it will be. We are not equals, and I do not owe you any expectations.”


    Jinshin placed her hand flat on the counter, palm upwards.


    “Now this is the last time I will ask you,” Jinshin warned. “Are you going to sleep on the comfort of my pillow? Or will I have to lock you in that tiny, cramped chest again? You have two seconds.”


    Benjamin wanted to argue, but he had been beaten. She was right, there was nothing he could do to get anything out of her that she wasn’t willing to divulge. After all, as Ben had called it, he was just a toy to her. A plaything. Thankful as he was that Jinshin had turned out to be somewhat amicable so far, he knew that eventually her true nature would reveal itself. Until then, he decided to take a reprieve from the suffering he had endured this far and oblige her.


    Hobbling over to her palm, she helped him get on and she carried him across the room and to her bedside. She placed him on the pillow beside her own, before she slipped beneath the covers and grabbed a remote from her bedside table. Clicking a button, the lights dimmed out and a few accent lights were dimly lit at the edges of the baseboard in the room. It was dark, but the accent lighting provided little vision, something that piqued Ben’s interest.


    “Not a fan of the dark?” Benjamin asked curiously, getting comfortable on the pillow which was admittedly better than his chest.


    “Goodnight Benjamin,” Jinshin responded, turning her back to him and rushing herself to sleep.



Chapter End Notes:

The difference between Jinshin and Deita is shocking, isn’t it?

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts, and thanks for reading :)