- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

This chapter hosts the following kinks:
- Violence
- Feet/Crush
- Vore (Hard)

For the purpose of my sensitive readers, I must warn that this chapter takes a darker turn, you've been warned.

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 6

Jacob’s Nightmares: Camilla’s Cupcake


The entirety of the trip was terrifying from beginning to end. After an indeterminate amount of time in the hands of those people, only to be sold off to some bratty, young woman, Alicia found herself concealed in darkness all over again. The sound of people, Camilla, more people, an airplane taking off as her bottled prison shook and vibrated violently, Alicia found herself in a living hell.


It had been so long that she had been trapped inside of her prison, lost in her own thoughts of what she had done wrong to have been put in such a hopeless situation. What was a promising first date, with a seemingly charming, young man, had led her to becoming a size which she could not comprehend. Aside from how it was possible, Alicia knew what fate had befallen her, she had been sold into sex slavery, hadn’t she?


After what felt like an eternity, hours upon hours of motion and sickness in darkness, everything had finally become still. For many hours more, Alicia had curled herself into a ball and laid miserably against the wall of her plastic prison. Her face was puffy and red, dried tears stuck to her cheeks as she had sobbed profusely to no end. The poor woman just wanted to go home, to see her family and friends again, but she wondered if that would ever happen.


“b34;Hm hm hmmmb34; b35;Hmm hmmm hmb35; b34;Hm hmm hmb34;” Alicia hummed a lullaby to herself in an effort to soothe her nerves. It was a tune that her mother used to sing when she was a child. Ironically Alicia had always found it embarrassing and demeaning, and eventually her mother took the hint and stopped singing it to her before bed.


But now, that tune was all Alicia could crave. She missed her mother dearly, wondering if her parents knew that she was missing or not. She hadn’t reached out as often, and had become more involved in her own life. Of course she loved her family, but she had started becoming distant, she couldn’t deny that.


With so much time to reflect on her life, Alicia had come to realize that she regretted not putting forth more effort to be with them. In fact, she was supposed to go to a family dinner that very same night when she went on a date with that young man. However, her infatuation with the charming Jacob had caused her to cancel at the last second, making up an excuse so she could get to know the handsome man and hopefully it would lead to something more.


But it didn't. Instead he had deceived her, used his charm to manipulate her into a vulnerable situation. Alicia wondered if he knew what had become of her, the kind of despicable hands she had fallen into, the hands of Camilla.


Nothing terrified Alicia more than Camilla now. That bratty blonde had a look of pure evil in her eyes. The tiny woman recalled the explanation of Camilla’s last victim, a man who supposedly killed himself by jumping out of Camilla’s hand before she could react. This made her gut curl, would she ultimately share a similar fate? She didn’t want to consider it, she just wanted a miracle.


The sound of a door opening and closing stirred Alicia from her deep thoughts, as within seconds she felt her prison moving and jostling around. Once again she was slammed into different sides of the plastic walls, the painful ride starting all over again. Light poured over her, as she saw a hand wrapped firmly around the bottle as she was lifted out of Camilla’s backpack and into the air. With the sound of the bottle cap opening, Alicia found herself tumbling out of the prison and straight into the fleshy palm of Camilla’s hand.


“Good morning, cupcake!” Camilla cooed, a toothy grin showing. “Do you know what today is? I have a special surprise in mind for you!”


Alicia slowly looked up at the young woman, terror in her eyes. Was this her chance? Should she just do it? Jump off of Camilla’s palm? Everything began to slow down, coming to a halt almost. It was clear her life was over, what could she do? Where could she go? This brat would never let her go free, Alicia wasn’t a fool, but after expending her sobs and tears, a moment of clarity struck her like a truck on the road.


‘Forgive me mother, father…’ Alicia thought painfully, making the split second decision to jump.


Camilla’s eyes shot wide open, watching as Alicia rolled right off of her palm in an instant. There wasn’t any time to react, it was as if Alicia had come to this decision and had planned it. Camilla’s eyes followed Alicia’s body as it hurtled to the wooden floorboards below, of Camilla’s very bedroom. Like a rock, Alicia slammed against the wood and rolled a few inches across the floor painfully.


“Ahhhhhh!” Alicia screamed in agony, the impact was brutal. Landing on her left hip, she heard a crack and had completely fractured her hip bone. Her head collided into the floor, causing her to become disoriented briefly as the room before her became swirls and illusions. Her blood curdling screams of pain continued, never ceasing as the giantess Camilla slowly bent her knees and leaned down, her elbows resting on the top of her knees.


“I figured you’d try and do that,” Camilla snickered, but quickly became annoyed. “I might have lied about how my last victim died. He did try to kill himself, just like you did, but he also survived, like you. You aren’t as fragile as I led you on to be, so hopefully you understand there’s nothing you can do to escape your fate, cupcake.”


“Please! Gahhhh! Please just kill me! I can’t live like this! Ahhhh!” Alicia had found it in herself to cry out all over again, tears filling her eyes.


“I knew you were going to be a whiny baby,” Camilla rolled her eyes. “Fine, you want to die? I can kill you the same way I killed teddy, yeah that’s what I named him. You want to know what I did to teddy? After he jumped out of my hand, onto my bathroom floor, snapping his ankles in two places?”


Camilla raised upright, towering over Alicia like a foreboding titan. She was wearing new attire, tight spandex for shorts that only came halfway down her massive thighs. She had an athletic crop top, her belly exposed with a lined figure. No doubt Camilla caught the eye of any man or lesbian, but her attitude and persona were likely to turn a blind eye to her beauty.


Despite the agonizing pain in her hips, Alicia looked up at the towering, ominous figure that gave her a look of pure disgust. Of all the people she had to be fated to, it was this vile person. Camilla looked down at her as if she wasn’t even human, as if nothing about this entire situation was cruel and beyond redemption. Alicia realized that death was the only option, but she also knew that Camilla might not bring it so easily.


“P-please… Mercy… I’m sorry!” Alicia pleaded, not wanting to suffer any longer. Hoping Camilla had an ounce of forgiveness in her bones. She didn’t.


“Nope,” Camilla shook her head, “you wanted this, just remember that. If you wanted another outcome, you shouldn’t have pulled that stupid stunt. Now I’ll show you how I killed teddy.”


In slow motion, Camilla’s knee began to lift, bringing her leg up high. At this moment Alicia realized that Camilla was barefoot, and her feet were indeed massive. For any normal-sized person, Camilla had the average, petite feet of a normal woman. At Alicia’s size, it was a freight train with extra girth, and it looked extremely dangerous. Her toes were painted a bright blue, each individual toe in a neat row to her smallest pinky.


As the foot lifted high above, the shadow shifted and engulfed Alicia crippled on the floor below. Her eyes grew wide in horror, her body becoming frozen and the pain seemingly numb as the realization of what Camilla meant had become all too obvious. The underside of Camilla’s foot was a little dirty, having walked barefoot in her home. A few crumbs stuck to her sole, a few dirty patches at the ball of her foot and heel. There was a piece of lint between her big toe and second, which was about the size of Alicia’s head.


“No… God no! Please! I’m sorry!” Alicia began to freak out, realizing that Camilla intended to crush her like some sort of nuisance. It was beyond terrifying, humiliating, such an action was less than human. Was Camilla serious?


“My parents will buy me as many as I want,” Camilla snorted, “one of you has to be obedient eventually. Besides, you look crippled and worthless now. You did this to yourself, what a waste of two and a half million dollars. You selfish, little bitch!”


Camilla began to lower her foot over Alicia, but was purposefully slow in doing so. Behind Camilla’s scowl, was a gleam in her eye. This was an act, Alicia knew it, she could see that her captor was enjoying her torment. That’s when the tiny woman snapped, the moment she realized she was dealing with a psychopath. Why else would someone buy her at an inch tall? Why else would there be a market for tiny individuals? Only those with the most perverted kinks, would buy someone like Alicia to inflict their psychotic fantasies upon them.


As the shadow of the colossus grew even larger, the sole of Camilla’s foot coming down slowly to inflict as much fear into Alicia as possible, the young woman snapped entirely.


“No! No, no, no, no, nooo!” Alicia turned onto her stomach, the pain shooting up her spine as she screamed out in agony. She began crawling for her life, trying to kick her legs despite the sharp pain that it caused because of her fractured hip bone.


The shadow stretched on and on, and no matter how fast Alicia tried to crawl and escape this fate, her efforts were futile. Even if she could run, how would she outrun a giantess? Despite this reality, her survival instincts had kicked in, and Alicia simply couldn’t stop trying to crawl away. Before long, the warmth of Camilla’s flesh was starting to become noticeable, and that’s when Alicia realized it was too late.


“Not fast enough!” Camilla chuckled cruelly, breaking the distance and planting her bare foot firmly onto the floor, covering Alicia’s entire body with her stinky foot.


It was like a giant, fleshy mound had fallen from the sky and pinned Alicia to the cold, hard floor. The ball of the foot had pinned her back to the floor harshly, her legs kicking and flailing beneath the arch of Camilla’s wrinkled foot. As Alicia turned her head side to side, she found it wedged between Camilla’s big toe and second, her face smushed in with the lint she’d seen earlier.


The smell was something else, that of salty sweat and a strange, stale odor. It wasn’t too bad, but still, it was absolutely disgusting to Alicia and degrading unlike anything she could imagine. The pressure that pinned her down was painful, and her hips were now inflamed as Camilla carelessly applied enough pressure to make her point get across.


“You feel good down there,” Camilla teased, “is your head between my toes? Can you pick that lint for me while you’re down there? Hehehe!”


“Stop! You’re hurting me! Please! Gah… Ahhh! It hurts!” Alicia found the pain amplified and intolerable, Camilla’s weight causing the fracture in her hips to increase.


“Hm? Can’t hear you, you’re an insect now, remember? Or a tiny doll, a really tiny doll, ha!” Camilla bellowed with laughter, wiggling her toes and feeling Alicia’s head between them.

Alicia was assaulted by the sweaty toes as Camilla rubbed them all over her face, getting her grime and sweat all over the poor woman to torment her even further. Some of her sweat was forced into Alicia’s mouth, causing her to gag and sputter as she tried to scream at the top of her lungs.


“Teddy wasn’t spared, I just crushed him in an instant,” Camilla finally revealed. “He had a mouth on him anyways, and he was ugly. So I crushed him like a grape! You should have heard the pop, it was brutal! His guts splattered across the floor, like when you drop a carton of milk and it just spills across the floor, you know? The crunch was something else, as I grinded him into the floor for good measure. It took some effort, but you little playthings aren’t invincible, that’s for sure!”


Camilla relented, her wiggling toes coming to a halt, before applying more pressure with her foot. Squeezing her toes together, Alicia found her screams muffled and silenced as she began to suffocate under the bratty blonde's cruel foot. Her tears were smeared all over the giantess’ toes, and it seemed as if her suffering would never end.


“Should I grind you slowly?” Camilla cooed. “Or would you prefer a quick death, like teddy? Actually, I don’t think you deserve the choice. Grind it is, I’m going to grind you so slow, feel every bone in your body break beneath my foot. I’ll feel your guts ooze out of your holes, your head pop like a nut under my big toe. I’ll make sure I do that last, I want you to feel everything, I want to hear you scream…”


“Mffffff!” Alicia screamed with a muffled voice, hearing Camilla’s words had inflicted a horror that she didn’t even think possible. It was obvious now, Camilla was the devil, and this had to be hell.


“Yeah… Scream louder…” Camilla frowned, taking on a serious expression now as she slowly, slowly began to twist the ball of her foot.


At first it wasn’t any different than the pain that Alicia had felt already, but very quickly she began to feel her hips being grinded apart. Her legs and hips began to twist to the left with the arch of Camilla’s foot, while her upper torso twisted to the right with her toes. It began to feel as if her body would be split apart, her hips ground to dust without mercy or consideration.

Even worse, Camilla kept her face muffled with her toes, preventing the sweet release of Alicia’s screams, the poor girl couldn’t even do that. She was forced to endure this cruel torture without even be allowed to scream for reprieve. Alicia wanted this nightmare to end, but it seemed that Camilla refused to let it be.


The flesh of her foot had begun to swallow Alicia whole, the flesh pressing into the floor and sealing Alicia in a tomb under Camilla’s wrinkled, bare foot. Was this bratty giantess getting off to this? Did she enjoy being this cruel? Was it some sort of fetish? How long would Alicia have to endure this ordeal? These thoughts all raced through her mind, in addition to those of family and friends, as Alicia’s life began to flash before her eyes.


Suddenly, and without warning, the pressure was released instantly. In an instant she felt a rush of air sweep over her as Camilla lifted her foot off the floor, Alicia stuck to it like a piece of dirt. Sitting down at a nearby table in her very large room, Camilla lifted her foot and twisted her sole to get a good look at the bottom of her foot.


“Ha! You're plastered straight to my foot! My feet must be sticky, gross! Do they smell down there? I bet they stink, ha!”


“P-please… I… N-no m-more…” Alicia sputtered, the pain so intense and unbearable she could hardly speak anymore. She tried to move a muscle, anything to unpeel herself from this cruel woman’s disgusting foot, but her spirit and mind had been broken. Camilla had made sure of that.


“Can’t even talk right anymore,” Camilla snickered as she reached down and grabbed Alicia by the feet. 


Without grace, she peeled the tiny woman from her foot, and Alicia screamed intensely as her hips were completely shattered and broken now. In fact, her left arm had been fractured now, including her right ankle having been dislocated. She just wanted the pain to end, but only more pain seemed to follow.


“I’ll admit, maybe I’m being a bit cruel,” Camilla admitted, lifting Alicia over the table and repositioning herself on the chair. “I didn’t plan on having some fun with you, regarding my feet, but after your failed suicide attempt I had to punish you, you can understand. Anyways, that wasn’t the surprise I had mentioned earlier, cupcake!”


Before Alicia could scream, cry or plead again, she was unceremoniously dropped as she fell once again. This time, she felt a ‘splat’ as she landed into a creamy, soft surface and felt her body sink into something with an overwhelmingly sweet scent. Disoriented and unable to cope anymore with her surroundings, Alicia couldn’t even process where Camilla had dumped her, that’s how serious her condition had become. She needed a hospital, but deep in her mind, Alicia knew she was on borrowed time.


“I wanted to try this after it crossed my mind in a dream,” Camilla cooed, bringing her face close to her little toy, who had been dumped on top of a cupcake on a plate. “You know why I named you cupcake? Because it’s my birthday today, and you're the secret ingredient to my delicious cupcake, cupcake! Mwah ha ha ha ha! Get it!?”


Camilla’s words seemed to escape Alicia, the girl in such a disoriented state of pain that any words spoken seemed distant and muffled. Alicia felt numb now, and as if she were floating on a fluffy, creamy cloud of sorts. She laid back, resting her head on the cloud, staring up into the eyes of this evil devil that had tortured her so heartlessly. Thoughts of her past life played through her mind like a movie, her life flashing before her, remembering everything that had brought her to this very moment.


‘Mommy… Daddy… I love you guys, I hope you know that…’ Alicia thought in a hallucinogenic state, her body pumped with so much adrenaline that she’d gone into shock.


Suddenly everything shifted, as Alicia felt her cloud ascending to the heavens. The lights of Camilla’s bedroom began to blind Alicia, as everything started to become a white blur. Lifting her arms into the air, the last of the tears that Alicia would shed had done so.


‘Take me… I’m ready… Take me into the sky!’ Alicia reached outward, as the light seemed to engulf her. She hadn’t even realized what was happening, she couldn’t see it, she was blinded by the light and her own pain and shock.


Camilla had lifted the cupcake, bringing it high above the table and towards her wet lips. Her wicked eyes gaze upon Alicia like a wolf salivating over its prey. The dream that Camilla had, involved a depiction where she had eaten teddy instead of crushing him. For some reason this idea piqued her interest, and she begged her parents to buy another one, so that she could live this fantasy out. Something about devouring another human being, who was so small they could fit in your mouth like a piece of candy, made her hornier than reason. A befitting fetish, for someone so sadistic and evil.


Her lips parted, her teeth showing as her jaw dropped and mouth wide open. The cupcake wasn’t too large, Camilla could easily gulf it down in one bite. The prime ingredient was Alicia, she didn’t want to take away from the taste of her delicious morsel. She didn’t even care that Alicia was covered in her foot grime and sweat, somehow this made the idea even sexier to her. The most humiliating and degrading thing she could have done, right before ending her cupcakes life.


The light began to fade, as Alicia watched a cloud of darkness sweep over her. Everything began to return to her now, as the shock and agony of her situation began to die down. Her vision began to clear up, and she came to realize that what she saw was the roof of Camilla’s mouth coming over her body. The blonde's sharp, white teeth hung above. Strands of saliva oozed and dripped down onto her body from the roof of Camilla’s mouth, the girl was certainly salivating over the tiny, distraught woman.


Yet she had no energy left, none at all. Alicia stared in silence and peace as Camilla crammed the cupcake into her mouth, including Alicia. In an instant, the giant tongue pressed the muffin upwards and into the roof of her mouth. Alicia felt the slimy, hard surface crush her into the gooey frosting, the soft muffin bits breaking and squishing around her body. Then Camilla began to chew, biting into the muffin and using her tongue to swirl Alicia around in the oozing mixture of frosting, muffin dough and spit.


‘This is how I die,’ Alicia thought, unable to react any longer to her situation. ‘I’m going to be eaten alive, aren’t I…’


Camilla moaned with satisfaction, licking her lips before starting to chew the muffin more aggressively. She felt Alicia’s bare feet tickle her tongue, the woman’s pussy dragging itself across her cheek, her tits pressing into the roof of her mouth as she swished Alicia around with the chewed up muffin. It was beyond enjoyable to her, she would certainly be purchasing more for the same purpose. Perhaps she’d even swallow one whole, see what would happen and how long they might survive in her stomach.


Not Alicia, though. Camilla wanted to taste her blood, and her flesh and bones. She wanted to feel this one crunch under the molars, but sadly the girl wasn’t screaming anymore. Camilla wished she had, but alas, she wouldn’t let the girl's hopeless demeanor take away from her own satisfaction. Next time, Camilla thought, she wouldn’t drain them of their spirit so early on, that way she got more out of it when she ate her next victim.


Finally, everything came to rest inside of Camilla’s mouth. Alicia laid on her back, sprawled out across the disgusting tongue that was covered in chewed frosting and muffin bits. She stared up, in agonizing pain but completely paralyzed. A sudden shift of the tongue repositioned Alicia’s head to rest on top of Camilla’s back molars, and she knew this was the moment.


Staring up at the molars above, Alicia watched as they slowly came down on top of her. She watched in anticipation, waiting for this nightmare to finally come to an end. The hard tooth then came and rested upon her head, the pressure slight, but Camilla had halted the action as if to try and instigate one last beg or plea from the tiny woman.


‘I won’t give you the satisfaction…’ Alicia thought hopelessly. ‘I hope one day, Camilla… I hope one day you share this fate… I hope one day you-’


‘CRUNCH’


Camilla bit down, Alicia’s skull popping in her mouth as brain matter splattered in each and every way. Then, without hesitation, Camilla began tossing Alicia’s fresh corpse around her mouth, chewing off her arms, legs and biting down on her hips and breasts. In a matter of ten seconds or less, Camilla had managed to chew Alicia into a pulpy mess of blood, guts and mush. Whatever recognizable parts of Alicia had once existed, nothing remained, the woman was gone entirely.


“b34;Mmmmmmm!b34;” Camilla moaned melodically, savoring the bloody, salty and metallic taste of Alicia’s insides. The skin was chewy, and the bones had a delicious crunch to them, but ultimately tasteless.


After reaching satisfaction with her treat, Camilla gulped down the chewed up muffin, along with Alicia’s remains. Down her slick throat it all went, as her tongue sent it down with a single ‘gulp’. It would deposit into her churning gut, mixed in with the slurry of other food matter the woman had eaten earlier that day. Whatever remained of Alicia, would be digested, any nutrients absorbed for Camilla’s body until nothing but excrement remained.


‘Well that was fun,’ Camilla thought happily as she licked her lips one last  time for good measure, and leaned back in her chair and patted her exposed stomach. To say she was satisfied was an understatement.


‘Next time I’ll swallow it whole, I wonder if I’d feel them moving around in my belly… Oh that would be sooooo hot! Fuck, it’s making me horny… Where’d I put my vibrator?’




Jacob’s eyes shot wide open, as he immediately lurched forward and sat upright in his own bed. He gasped violently as he did so, his body sweating profusely at the horrific nightmare he had just suffered. He looked around the room, finding that everything was in place as it should be.


He calmed down a little, reflecting over the dream he’d had. It was that woman, the one he dated a month ago or so before selling her to Deita. He tried to remember her name, and then it dawned on him.


“Alicia…” Jacob spoke softly. He gritted his teeth, shaking his head furiously as he buried his face in his hands.


“It was just a dream… Only a dream… A dream…” Jacob kept repeating these words, but he couldn’t convince himself. It had been a while since he’d dreamt of the fate of one of his victims, and he never could understand it, but this nightmare was by far the worst of them.


Never had he dreamt of such an evil and sadistic act. Was this the cost of his doing business? Could he live with this? What was even the point?


Jacob kicked his feet out of bed, sitting on the edge and looking out his window. In that window, was his reflection staring back at him. He gazed at himself, a look of hatred in his eyes. He scowled, standing to his feet and approaching the window slowly.


As he came face to face with his own reflection, the look in his eyes told him everything he needed to know. Somehow he had forgotten what they had made him, those responsible for what he had become. He wanted to forget, Blaire had accomplished something that no one else could, being a sweet distraction so Jacob could pretend to be something he would never attain. Staring at his reflection, right then, he was quick to remind himself of the truth.


‘That’s right…’ Jacob thought hatefully of himself. ‘You’re the monster… And don’t ever forget that…’



Chapter End Notes:

As always let me know your thoughts in the reviews! While this chapter was fun, it was also rather dark, so curious to know your thoughts. Thanks for reading