- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

FINALLY! A WHOLE CHAPTER OF SMUT! HEHEHEHE!

This chapter hosts the following kinks:
- Boobs
- Mouthplay
- Entrapment/Panties

I am genuinely excited for you all to read this chapter. While this is my first story, this chapter is my first smut content ever... I am very nervous, I tried my best, so please let me know what you think!

I am going camping come this Sunday, and won't return till Tuesday. I'll try to get another chapter out before I leave, I promise, but otherwise the story will take a brief pause while I'm on vacation. Alicia & Camilla scene will be coming next, very soon! Next chapter will pick up with Blaire and Jacob. Very excited.

Enjoy!



Volume I

Chapter 4

Deita’s Desires


The door to the motel room could be heard, as the lock turned from outside before the handle twisted and a gush of cool air swept throughout the room. An anticipated Deita entered her motel room with haste, a despicable and dirty grin spread across her lips. She took her purse from her shoulder, reaching inside and pulling out the prescription bottle that had been delivered to her by Jacob.


Within the confines of this bottle, was the shrunken, mute Liz who had been Jacob’s latest victim. Now she was in the hands of a dirty minded Deita, who upon learning that Liz was mute, had concocted a selfish and lustful scheme before handing the product over to her organization to be sold off.


Kicking off her heels and tossing her purse onto a chair nearby, she planted her nylon-clad soles into the rough carpet of the cheap motel. She scrunched her toes, before striding elegantly towards the window of her motel room. Deita was assuredly the luxurious type, an aristocrat of sorts that held high power within an evil organization that benefited from the lesser fortunes of others in the worst ways.


Approaching the curtains, she abruptly withdrew them allowing the dim light of the setting sun to pour into the gloomy abode. However, she allowed the see-through, silk curtain shades remain closed, at the very least to retain a smidge of privacy. For what Deita was soon to inflict upon the confused and terrified Liz, was not something she wished to be unveiled to a random passerby.


Deita then proceeded to remove her outer jacket, folding it elegantly while also keeping hold of the prescription bottle. There was no care or nurture in maintaining the bottle's balance, and Liz was surely jostled around back and forth from one end to the other. The poor, young woman would smack into the cold, hard plastic within the confines of her prison, and it was not at all pleasant.


Hanging the jacket over the edge of the bed frame, Deita revealed her tight blouse that barely contained the melons on her chest. She stretched out her arms, and it was a miracle that her tits didn’t pop straight out right there and then. The raven-haired woman planted her enormous ass on the edge of the bed, causing it to creak beneath her massive, divine figure.


“Before I have some fun, I’d best make a call,” Deita spoke aloud, hoping Liz understood every word. “Business before pleasure, as they say.”


Deita pulled out her phone from her bra, which had more than enough storage to conceal a great many oddities. Hitting the speed dial, her call immediately began to transfer as it rang incessantly. Lifting it to her ear, her grin was unwavering as she continued to think of all the sexy acts she might perform on her new, temporary plaything.


The phone was answered.


“Deita,” said the voice of Jinshin over the phone.


“Jinshin,” said Deita.


“Did Jacob deliver the product as agreed upon?”


“Oh yes he did, and this product is quite the fine specimen! She’s a mute, can’t utter a single note this one,” Deita revealed with a seductive tone in her voice.


“The master won’t be pleased with a product that cannot interact with their owner’s desires,” Jinshin questioned.


“I beg to differ,” Deita argued. “I think a good purchase is a toy that can’t insult you, don’t you agree? Dildo’s wouldn’t be any fun if they called you a whore every time you put inside you, would it?”


Jinshin remained silent over the phone, and didn’t respond to that comment.


“I understand that our more sadistic clientele love the aspect of their little begging, and pathetic pleas, but trust me this one is better silent,” Deita assured. “Just seeing her that one time before Jacob shrunk her, I could tell she’s a spicy one. I know these things, I have a sense for it.”


“It matters not, do you believe her condition could increase her value?” Jinshin asked.


“Absolutely, triple the price, easily.” Deita leaned forward a bit. “In fact, I’m already considering buying her for myself… I may not be able to resist!”


“The master prohibits us from-” Jinshin was interrupted.


“Blah, blah! Yeah, I know, whatever.” Deita rolled her eyes. “Look, she’ll be fine. I’ll have her delivered on schedule before the next auction. Get as much bang for our buck on this one, I’m serious. The little bug even knows sign language! Imagine that!”


“Good, now onto the other matter,” Jinshin addressed. “Were you able to learn more about Jacob’s abilities?”


“I was. His victims' conditions are permanent, and cannot be undone. Further, he can supposedly make them as small as half an inch, or as big as three inches. This could pose an opportunity for pre-purchased products, a pick-your-own size type of deal. Also, Jacob claims that once shrunk, they’re more durable than you’d think. They can handle wear and tear better than we expected!”


“Excellent, Avaramix will be pleased with this information,” Jinshin exclaimed.


“I fly out tomorrow morning, should arrive in under thirty-six hours. Until then, Jinshin.”


“Until then.”


Click. They hung up.


“Now then, where was I? Ah yes, time to get a firsthand experience with one of you little things. I’ve been waiting for a perfect opportunity like this for sometime now!”


Deita brought her thighs together, lifting the prescription bottle to her eyes and looking over it with anticipation. The shadow of Liz within was seen backed into the corner of the bottle, opposite of Deita. The poor girl was shaking violently, that much was abundantly obvious. Deita couldn’t even begin to imagine the trauma inflicted on your entire world be upended, shrunk down to an insignificant plaything, against your will, and sold off to who knew; to be left to a fate unknown.


Bringing her free hand over, her fingers gripped the bottle cap and pushed it down, then twisting it to release. With a pop the cap came off, and Deita flicked it across the room without a care as she tilted the bottle and peered inside.


That disgusting grin of hers somehow managed to grow even wider, her snow white teeth gleaming in the sunlight as her eyes gazed down upon her little toy. Liz reluctantly met her gaze, her eyes teary and cheeks red. No doubt she’d be sobbing silently for some time, probably wondering what her boss, Jacob, had done to her.


“Splendid,” Deita cooed, “you are a sight to behold! I had a keen interest in you the moment I laid eyes on you. I was wise to suggest you as Jacob’s next target, lucky me!”


Liz began shaking her head, as if in disbelief. The now tiny woman began to sign towards Deita, hoping that this gargantuan woman would be able to understand her.


“That’s a waste of time, darling. I don’t know sign language, sorry.” Deita tilted the bottle over her cupped palm, and out came Liz tumbling straight into her fleshy palm.


Liz landed on Deita’s palm gently, landing on her back as she sprawled out and immediately looked back up to meet Deita’s endless stare. The look of dread and uncertainty on Liz’s face said it all, but of course this only fueled the lust of her captor that much more.


“You really can’t utter a tone at all, can you?” Deita asked rhetorically. “Must be frustrating, right? All these questions, fear… And you can’t even speak to me in an effort to find out why you’re here. Nod your head if I’m hitting the mark here, by all means.”


Liz nodded hesitantly, tears trickling down her cheeks. While she hoped this woman didn’t intend harm, she also knew this woman was unlikely going to help her in any fashion. She’d heard enough within the confines of the prescription bottle, and while she wanted to rationalize it a million separate ways, it was all to clear what fate had befallen her. She had been sold into some bizarre form of slavery.


“Good. Obedience is key,” Deita giggled harmoniously as she lifted her palm up to her eyes, wanting a closer look at Liz’s naked appearance. “I find it hot that the clothes don’t shrink with you. Did you get lost inside your shirt, socks? Panties maybe? You must have been so incredibly confused.”


Deita lowered her palm, scooting over on the bed and towards the headboard. She relaxed against a soft, generously sized pillow before crossing her legs over each other. Her hand was getting weary, holding up Liz for so long, and the older woman wanted to give it a rest.


“Where to put you?” Deita looked down at her bosom, and an idea struck her instantly. Without warning, she brought her palm above her massive cleavage, before unceremoniously dumping Liz straight between her massive jugs.


Liz free fell for a split second, the rush of air as if she had jumped out of a plane. In a moments instant, Liz’s entire body slapped into the left flesh of Deita’s boob, before bouncing to the other and eventually her legs slipped between the woman’s cleavage and she had become wedged almost immediately.


At the size that Liz had been shrunk to, an inch tall, Deita’s melon-sized boobs were like meteors, plushy meteors. She tried to get her balance, but her small hands sunk right into the flesh as the enormous titties pressed against her insignificant form.


“I quite like you down there, makes me feel powerful over you,” Deita teased. “I hope you’re a lesbian, maybe we’ll both get off to this.”


Deita took each hand and cupped her boobs, gently squeezing them together as she giggled mischievously. Before Liz could plead with a silent stare, she had been completely enveloped in the smooth flesh of Deita’s mammaries. Liz felt her arms folding in awkward positions, the pain agonizing as she was compacted harshly between this stranger’s breasts.


“Oh… Oh yes… I love it when you squirm!” Deita was enjoying herself, she couldn’t believe how easy it was to make Liz squirm and struggle. Her massive tits alone could easily crush this tiny woman to a bloody pulp. At least, if Deita wanted, which she didn’t.


“I could do this all day, but I suppose you need to breathe,” Deita chuckled as she released the pressure, and on cue Liz could be heard gasping for air almost immediately upon release.


Air filled her tiny lungs violently, she had felt as if she was going to suffocate to death as Deita had her way with her. The tears had really begun to stream down her face, a testament to how desperate she was to cry out and beg, and she couldn’t even do that. Never in the tiny girl's life had she wanted to be able to speak so badly. Liz wanted to scream, cry and plead for Deita to let her go, but deep down she knew it wasn’t going to happen.


“What else could I do with you?” Deita pondered her thoughts, this was a new experience for her. There were so many different ways to utilize Liz, but the woman didn’t want to leave any marks, or risk killing her, so her naughtier ideas would be spared to the tiny slave.


“I wonder…” Deita began eyeing Liz’s perky, small tits with a lustful stare. She bit her lip, finding this specimen quite pleasing in appearance. “I want to taste you, I think. I’ve tasted a woman before, but at your size, I could do a whole lot better!”


Liz’s eyes grew wide in horror. What the hell was this woman talking about? Her disgustingly sexual gaze put her off as well, was she actually getting off to this? Of course she was, that was the point, Liz knew this. She wasn’t a fool, she was just frantic and in a state of shock.


Deita reached down and plucked Liz straight from her cleavage, lifting her by a single arm as she dangled the wriggling woman in the air in front of her. A seductively wicked grin filled Liz’s view, as she was held in front of her face. In addition, being dangled by one arm was extremely painful as she felt her shoulder was about to be ripped from its socket.


“You squirm so much, you know that?” Deita teased. “My master may prohibit purchases, but perhaps I’ll ‘misplace’ you, if you catch my drift. What do you think? How would you like to be mine for the rest of your miserable, pathetic existence?”


Liz shook her head violently, opening her mouth as if to shout, only for nothing to come out. Her tears wouldn’t stop raining down, but they only seemed to add to the fun for her cruel mistress. Deita bellowed with wicked laughter, uncontainable. Watching Liz freak out without being able to speak had begun to turn the woman on. She never would have guessed how much fun it’d be to torment someone with the inability to speak a single word. Liz’s expressions and actions said it all, picture perfect.


“You poor, poor thing,” Deita cooed, “I know it must be hard to accept, but you're just a little sex toy now. You’re the perfect size for it, so why not embrace it? Besides, it’s not like you ever had an actual future to look forward to. I can’t say the same for whoever buys you, but I promise I’ll be gentle. I’d hate to break you.”


Deita held the woman closer now, her nostrils flaring with every breath as Liz watched in horror.


“You look so… Delectable… I wonder how you taste. I bet your flesh is succulent, those tits sure seem juicy. Mmmmm…”


Without warning, Deita stuck out her massive tongue. The sticky, wet muscle protruded outwards, the tip gently pressing against Liz’s breasts and nipples as Deita hummed with a melodic tune. The tiny woman felt her warm saliva coating her flesh, her nipples aroused against her will as the giant woman tasted her little morsel. Liz wriggled and writhed, but that only caused the tongue to vibrate as Deita let out a guttural, withheld giggle to avoid shaking around her little plaything.


With a quick retreat of the tongue, Deita pursed her lips and admired the sweet taste of Liz’s petite form.


“Mmmm, oh yeah. You’re delicious. This’ll be fun for sure.”


Before Liz could even process what was being done, Deita used her free hand and plucked Liz by the hips. There was no grace, only lust, as Deita opened her mouth and began to move Liz straight towards it. The victims eyes opened wide with sorrow, a broken whimper all that she managed to let out as she looked at the horrific insides of her captor’s maw.


Strands of thick, slimy spit hung from the roof of Deita’s mouth, connected to various locations upon the surface of her tongue. They all broke free as the mouth opened agape, her uvula dangling ominously over the black abyss that was a portal to what Liz could imagine to be hell incarnate.


With one swift shove, Deita crammed Liz’s upper torso into her mouth before clamping her plush lips around the woman’s waist. In an instant she was trapped in darkness, a humid and sticky environment as her face planted itself against the soft membrane of Deita’s tongue.


Liz tried to push away, globs of saliva sticking to her face and chest as she looked around with terror in her eyes. Suddenly she felt as if this woman were insane, was Deita going to devour her? Was she some sort of cannibal? Liz almost lost her mind upon this possibly. What other reason would Deita shove her inside of her mouth?


“Mmmmmm…” Deita moaned, feeling her womanhood warming itself up.


The moans echoed throughout the chamber of which Liz found her upper half trapped within. They pierced her ears, the sounds emanating from the giantess’ voice box down below. At her little size, the noise was more than enough to send her into an existential panic attack. Liz began waving frantically, jerking left and right, up and down as if to try and fight against this woman’s lustful will.


‘Yes… Try and fight it… Squirm inside of my mouth, it just makes the experience so much better…’ Deita thought, lost in her own lustful thinking.


The woman began to use her tongue and taste Liz in whole. The massive monster, at least to Liz, had begun to churn and curl around her. It enveloped every part of Liz’s upper half, tasting every square inch there was to offer for the insatiable giantess. If Liz hadn’t been before, she was now drowning in Deita’s saliva as the tongue made a mess of the poor girl.


It swept across her nipples, her firm but rather small boobs. The rough texture dragged across Liz’s face, a glob of spit forcing its way into her nose and mouth as the little woman tried to scream despite her inability to do so. She was forced to swallow the vile, biological matter of another woman. She felt the gunky mess oozing down her throat, and as Liz tried to breathe, shot more globs of Deita’s spit from her nostrils as she tried to fight for a breath of fresh air in the dank and disgusting habitat she found herself in.


‘So delicious… I’m almost tempted to swallow you whole! That would be no fun, though. At least, not with you. I like you too much, besides, your death isn’t mine to take. What a shame.’


Deita had tasted Liz enough, but she felt an ungodly amount of saliva building up inside of her mouth. She realized she might drown the poor thing, so she began to slurp on her little plaything and began to swallow down the copious amounts of saliva that had secreted into her mouth.


This is when Liz suffered the most. In an instant it felt as if a vacuum had been started, and Liz was being tugged violently towards it. As the enormous giantess slurped and slurped on Liz’s upper half, the woman felt her torso trying to break free from her hips. It was agonizing, excruciating even. Every muscle on her body ached and yearned for an end to this nightmare.


The sound, that was another ordeal entirely. Every slurp that Deita gave, was an ear shattering rupture of Liz’s small and vulnerable ear drums. They had begun to bleed, the pain sharp and intense. To say that Liz’s tears were salty and many, couldn’t even begin to describe how badly Liz wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.


The ocean of saliva that had begun to drown Liz had now been sucked towards the back of Deita’s throat. Liz could barely see the whirlwind fury of the woman’s throat contractions as her massive tongue shifted back and forth, gulping down large amounts of her spit with each motion. While the entire process only took a few, short moments… For Liz, it felt like an eternity.


At long last it ended, and everything came to a halt. Liz found herself flat on the tongue, lifting her head hopelessly to see Deita’s throat pulsating ominously. It was drenched in a thick coating of mucus and gunk, the uvula wiggling now and again as if reacting to something. Then, a jerking motion brought Liz slipping back between the woman’s lips and into the light at last.


“Wow, that was incredible,” Deita exclaimed. “Next time I’ll just toss you in like a jawbreaker. Suck on you while I watch a movie perhaps, that sounds like a good time. Your body is… Sooooo delectable!”


As Liz was held by her waist, her arms fell limp and her head aimed downward. She whimpered and cried, but she had no energy left to move even a single muscle.


“Awwww, was that too much? There, there. It’ll be alright, little one.”


The titanic woman took her free finger, and gently caressed Liz on the cheek. Deita rubbed away the girl's tears, a gentle nature suddenly overtaking her previously rough spirit.


“I bet you’re wondering why Jacob did this to you, hm?” Deita asked soothingly, still caressing Liz with the utmost care.


This caused Liz to react, as she lifted her head and sheepishly gazed at the giantess that held her.


“I’d like to say he didn’t want to do it, that I forced him, and all that jazz. But that’s not the truth, Liz.” Deita revealed.


Her gentle expression once again turned to a nefarious one, an evil grin spreading across her lips.


“Jacob didn’t even try to save you, Liz,” Deita spoke cruelly. “He shrunk you without a second thought, and happily sold you to my organization. Do you know how much money we paid him for you, Liz? Ten million dollars. That’s right, sweetie, you’re quite the valuable toy, you see?”


Any shred of hope behind Liz’s eyes, had all but melted upon hearing this. Despite her glands being empty, tears managed to form under her eyes as the realization set it. She knew this woman wasn’t lying, she could see it in her eyes.


“You probably thought he liked you, maybe you liked him, or not. Doesn’t matter, you were his employee, and sold you off as a sex toy for a quick buck. Cruel, isn’t it? Not that it matters, you’re going to be someone’s property soon enough.”


Deita cackled wickedly, as Liz began to shake with dread and despair. Something overcame the distraught woman, and she began hand-signing to Deita desperately. She signed and signed, hopelessly trying to communicate something to the giantess.


“Silly girl, I don’t understand you!” Deita chuckled some more. “Watching you do that is hilarious, such a silly language! I’ll tell you what, I’ll put in a good word for you, alright? Maybe we can match you with a customer who knows how to read that hogwash, that way you won’t feel completely speechless, alright?”


Liz didn’t relent, shaking her head furiously as she signed even harder. Her eyes were easy to read, she was desperate to get a word in to this woman, but Deita wouldn’t allow it.


“Enough of that, we have an early morning and a long flight my dear. Now tell you what, I’ll give you the option of where you can sleep tonight.”


Liz kept signing, ignoring Deita entirely. She then began to open her mouth, trying to mouth words to the woman to try and say something, but Deita ignored this also.


“I can put you back in the bottle for the night, though I’m sure that would be uncomfortable,” Deita smirked, “or…”


The woman used her free hand, slipping it down below and to the waistband of her skirt. She pulled it down slightly, including her panties, and Liz looked down with horror as she realized what the woman was hinting at.


“So what’ll be? Bottle? Or the plush warmth of my womanhood?”


Liz had broken, her lips quivering and her eyes bright red as she held her hands together and pleaded hysterically. If only it made a difference, but unfortunately, Deita was a soulless, evil monster of a woman. Her gentle charm and soothing demeanor was an act, all a means to coercing obedience from those she deemed beneath her.


“Ahhh, are you begging to sleep with my womanhood? I think that’s what you’re doing, isn’t it? Well I surrender, then. Careful, though… The more you squirm, the hornier I’ll get, and I left my dildo at home…”


Deita cackled again, as she sat upright and stood up from the bed. She pulled her waistband and pantyline away from her hips, opening a massive entrance below. Liz was promptly let go, and the girl flailed in the air as she free-fell a great distance and all the way down and past the waistline of Deita’s skirt and panties.


The girl hit the fabric hard, tumbling down the silky, laced material before rolling and face planting head first between the moist folds of Deita’s pussy. It was shaven neatly, trimmed around the edges leaving a nice carpet above the drapes so to speak.


Liz could smell this woman’s musky scent, but it had a hint of sweetness to it, making the scent intolerable at her size. Once again she flailed about, reaching up towards Deita as if to plead and beg, but it was too late. With one motion, Deita released her grip and Liz was sealed in darkness. The fabric whipped back, forcing Liz firmly against the woman’s private bits.


The giantess had certainly been turned on, as Liz felt the woman’s juices secreting slowly and covering her from head to toe. Liz sobbed and sobbed, unable to move as the world around her shook and tumbled with every step that Deita took. After everything she had endured upon Jacob’s cruel actions, it had finally been the first time that Liz had begun to wish for the embrace of death. That had to be better than a lifetime of this.


Humming happily to herself, Deita undressed with the exception of her panties. She pulled back the bedsheets, patting her crotch gently to make sure that Liz got the full experience. The cruel woman almost wanted to get off really quick, but alas she was tired and didn’t want to push her luck with the product. After all, if Avaramix were to find out, she knew he wouldn’t be happy about it.


‘I’m sure I can always fool around with other specimens down the road,’ Deita thought, ‘some product testing to ensure prime satisfaction of our clients. Yes, that will do…’


Getting snugly beneath the covers, Deita reached over to the nightstand and turned out the lights. Turning to her side, she crossed her thighs which squeezed Liz firmly between the folds of her juicy slit. As she closed her eyes to go to sleep, Deita let out a sly smile as she felt Liz squirming violently inside of her panties.


It was going to be a distracting night, that was for sure.


Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and give me your thoughts! They help me shape the future of the story and give me ideas on how to let it unfold :)