- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Getting ready for that mid-volume finale... So here's the setup and you mother fuckers enjoy yourselves now.

Enjoy.

New Poll! Nefarious: Reader's Decide!

Click the link below to vote on how the next bonus chapter, Jacob's Nightmares, will unfold! This allows total anonymity for my readers, no account or email needed, anyone can vote!

https://forms.gle/a1b2hb7D35B9SCHp8



Volume II

Chapter 9

Wrath Of Jinshin


*Riiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng… Riiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnng… Riiii-*


The sound of incessant ringing was abruptly halted, the hand of Jacob reaching across the bed covers and towards the night stand as his finger swiped across the answer button to stop the annoying tone. As he groggily sat up in the bed, he noticed that Blaire wasn’t with him. Putting that thought aside for a moment, he grabbed his phone and held it up to his ear.


“Hm?” Jacob groaned, not even bothering to check the caller ID as he figured it was either Blaire, which seemed unlikely, therefore he knew it had to be related to his other, nefarious duties.


“I must have woken you,” spoke the voice of Deita, “such a lazy, lazy boy to be in bed so late, hm?”


Rolling his eyes, Jacob kicked his feet out of the bed and stood up, shifting the phone to his other ear as he realized his alarm had never sounded.


“Was I supposed to be in early today?” Jacob asked, as he began to shuffle his pants on while he spoke.


“Your tardiness isn’t the reason for the call,” Deita responded. “Pending our previous meeting regarding a particularly large nuisance, Avaramix has prepared a flight for you towards Nevada on the dime. It leaves in an hour, you’d best start heading to the airport if you want to make it.”


Jacob froze just as he was buckling his belt, lifting his head as he began to feel a strange sensation throughout his body.


“You don’t mean…”


“Precisely what I mean,” Deita interrupted. “Sorry to have kept you out of the loop, Jacob darling. You see, O’Dias has been quite a sore thumb in Avaramix’ asshole. He has grown sloppy and untrustworthy, so Avaramix has planned a spectacular way of handling not only O’Dias Karn, but this Gullivette threat all at the same time. The thing is, it’s been proven already that Gullivette is an unstoppable force of destruction. Given your particular abilities, the antithesis of her own, Avaramix agrees with you and has decided you should handle her personally. There will be more information provided upon your arrival. Avaramix wishes you to take a sample of her blood after the job is done, can you do that?”


“A sample?” Jacob narrowed his eyes. “A sample for what, exactly?”


“That’s a need to know basis, you know how it works.”


“I’ll gather the sample, but I won’t hand it over without an explanation as to what it’s for,” Jacob demanded “I’ll head to the airport immediately.”


“Before you go, I was wondering if you wanted to say your final goodbyes?” Deita could be heard cackling over the phone. Jacob grew annoyed immediately.


“If you’re referencing our last interaction… I have no apologies to give you,” Jacob snared.


“On the contrary, that chat was enlightening for me,” Deita said. “I heard you loud and clear, no worries, I’m taking your advice. I think you’re a fucking prick, but so am I, that makes the two of us. Actually, I was talking about your ex-cooker lady, the Liz gal. I’m finally allotted some free time, and in a few moments she’ll be digesting inside my gut. I can put her on the phone if you want?”


Jacob cringed. “You still haven’t gotten that over with? No, I already spoke to her, and I already tried to spare her. It doesn’t matter to me anymore, so do me a favor and fucking do it already.”


“Damn, you really are cold. Aren’t you?” Deita snickered. “What did she ever do to you to make you so callous towards her?”


“It wasn’t her that did anything,” Jacob hissed. “Don’t you remember, Deita? You’re the one who asked me to shrink her. I only did it to get you off of Blaire’s back. Don’t call me again unless it’s an emergency.”


Then he hung up the phone.




“What an asshole,” Deita rolled her eyes, tossing her phone to the bed as she turned and smiled down at Liz who was bound and gagged on her sheets.


Using twist ties, Deita had bound Liz by her ankles and wrists. By tearing off a piece of tissue and crumpling it up, she was able to gag the small woman. Not that it was necessary, but Deita found it arousing to do so anyways. She liked to imagine that Liz was screaming and shouting, despite the fact she couldn’t. The distraught woman only stared up at the evil woman, her eyes red and cheeks puffy.


“I guess Jacob never cared about you at all, I wonder how that makes you feel,” Deita sighed as she sat down on the bed, narrowly missing Liz as the mattress sank and the girl rolled over onto her stomach.


“I’ll admit, I’ve been hesitant to go through with this because I feared it would create an even larger rift between Jacob and I,” Deita revealed. “But I see now the foolishness of my rationale. No matter, to hell with him. He is right, I want this, I want to devour you and feel you squirm inside of me until you perish in the most brutal way imaginable.”


Turning to face Liz, Deita reached down and plucked her off the sheets. The girl squirmed, but ultimately failed to resist as she was brought up to her captor’s enormous gaze.


“What a tragic life you’ve lived,” Deita cooed, eyeing Liz with a seductive gaze. “Kidnapped and discarded by your own boss, a friend even, only to end up in my sinister grasp. I bet you never thought you’d end up as my snack, did you? Well, I never thought I’d be interested in eating another human being, alive at that. You aren’t really human anymore though, are you?”


*Beep!*

“Deita, this is Avaramix. There has been an emergency breach. Report to the meeting room immediately.”


*Beep.*


“Dammit!” Deita stood to her feet angrily, throwing Liz back onto the bed which caused the poor woman to experience whiplash and enter a brief daze.


“No matter… The moment this is settled, I’m eating you!” Deita shouted out loud. “To be honest, I’m mostly only interested in doing it to spite Jacob now… You get to live for another brief moment you pathetic insect! Let your life flash before you, mark my words, upon my return your life will come to an end inside of me…”


Tears pouring from Liz’s eyes, the girl closed them as she turned her head and sulked. For so long she had been tormented, abused and humiliated. For days now, no for a week she had been threatened with the act of sadistic vore. The constant torture of knowing she would soon end up inside the stomach of her abusive and evil owner was too much to bear. Liz just wanted her suffering to finally come to an end, and when she saw Jacob there was a brief sliver of hope, until she realized that Jacob was just as evil as this woman was. 


Her fate was sealed, there was no salvation or rescue, the moment Deita would return, the death of Liz would soon come.




Bursting into the meeting room, Deita sighed with frustration as she took her seat at the table. Jinshin was already there, per usual, standing at the opposite end of where Avaramix sat. It was only the three of them, and now that Deita had arrived Avaramix stood to his feet and placed his palms on the table.


“Tell me something,” Avaramix spoke with a disgruntled tone. “Can I trust the two of you? If I were to depend on you for my own life, would I be a fool?”


“What!?” Deita also stood now. “Never! Why would you even think-”


“Silence,” Avaramix interrupted. “You allowed a breach into the experimentation room. Jinshin’s pet, Benjamin, snuck into the laboratory and hitched a ride on you, Deita!”


Her eyes grew wide in shock and disbelief, as Deita slowly sat back into her chair and stared at the table’s surface with the utmost confusion.


“What…?”


“And you, Jinshin!” Avaramix turned his gaze towards his loyalist. “While I had thought you’d have more permanent and deadly intentions for the gift I gave you, I respected your decision to keep him as a pet instead. However, your lack of awareness and carelessness has jeopardized my entire life's work. After everything I have done for you, everything I have depended on you for, this is how you repay me!?”


“Master…” Jinshin’s voice cracked, her eyes tearing up. Never had she been screamed at like this before, not by Avaramix. It was a side of him she’d never seen before, and it scared her.


“If I had half a mind, I’d let Jacob turn you both into the next batch of product,” Avaramix threatened. “Or perhaps line you up for experimentation, to give back what you’ve stolen from me.”


“You aren’t serious!?” Deita was taken aback, still uncertain as to what had happened, for the first time she didn’t feel safe in her position with the organization.


“We have a super powered individual slowly undoing the fabric of my organization,” Avaramix ranted. “My main supplier is compromised and is to be terminated immediately lest his trail lead straight back to us all! With Jacob being sent to handle the situation, I have to be absolutely certain I can depend on you both! The entire reason for this organization’s existence, the very reason I’ve spent a lifetime of experimentation and genetic alteration, is for the next phase of evolution this world will ever experience! But I cannot achieve this alone, and I cannot do so with those I cannot trust.”


“What can I do to earn your trust again!?” Deita asked frantically. “I had no idea that shrunken imbecile used me like that! It disgusts me! Please, master… Let me fix this!”


“While my rage is upon you both, Deita you were only faulty for being too comfortable. In this line of work, you must always be wary of those who seek to infiltrate,” Avaramix responded. “But you, Jinshin, are the one I’m most displeased with. This will not be tolerated. You are to execute Benjamin immediately. I want his bloody corpse in my chambers within the hour. You have until then to give him your sentimental nonsense.”


“I…” Jinshin swallowed nervously.


“Don’t fucking argue with me,” Avaramix hissed, sensing the hesitance in her posture. “You should have done so the moment you found him, yet you took him back to your room. Disgraceful! I don’t want to see you again, not until you’ve dealt with him! He cannot live with what he’s seen, I don’t care if he’s three inches, two or a fucking speck in the dirt! He’s living, therefore he retains knowledge, of which cannot have a chance of ever leaving this building! Do you understand me!?”


“I understand you,” Jinshin answered, her composure leveling out as she realized there was nothing she could say to change the outcome.


“Now get the hell out of this room, both of you!” Avaramix shouted. “Deita, you can resume your normal duties tomorrow. While she hasn’t done anything, my rule has changed again. I expect your toy to be dealt with as well. Understood?”


“Was already planning on it, of course!” Deita nodded.


Turning around, Avaramix faced his back towards the two of them. Standing up, Deita headed towards the door, pausing briefly as she turned to face Jinshin. The Japanese woman didn’t flinch, not looking her in the eyes as Deita sighed and left the meeting room. Jinshin began to follow, before she was interrupted one last time.


“When I found you, I saw infinite potential in your abilities,” Avaramix spoke suddenly. “You were broken and nothing, meaningless to everyone and everything in this world. I made you what you are, Jinshin. I had hoped you’d never forget that.”


Those words pierced her ears unlike anything else. Her tears halted, her brow curving as her hands became fists, then they clenched even tighter.


“What am I to you?” Jinshin asked softly.


“Don’t be a fool,” Avaramix huffed. “I admire your loyalty, but as all tools grow dull over time, perhaps it’s time you sharpen your senses again. I expect far more from you than anyone else, and don’t keep me waiting on that corpse. Use your Odachi, the weapon of your wrath. Only then can I ever trust you fully.”


Without a word to respond with, Jinshin promptly exited the meeting room, a spark of growing resentment in her eyes.




“Jinshin! You stupid bitch, get the fuck over here!”


The considerably young and battered Jinshin cried and sobbed, backing further into the corner of the dark and damp room as she shook her head furiously. Cuts and burns, bruises and the sort were littered across her naked body. Dehydrated and hungry from starvation, the distraught young girl pleaded for a moment of reprieve. Something of which never seemed to be granted since before she could even remember.


“That’s it,” the man hissed. “I’m done with this, your too fucking loose now anyway, guess it’s gonna have to be the rough way!”


The man stormed over to her, as she kicked and fought. He grabbed her by the back of her hair, bashing her skull into the concrete wall as blood smeared all over the surface. Punching her in the gut, Jinshin sputtered violently as she gasped and struggled to breathe.


“Told you what would happen you fucking whore!”


Shoving her face first into the harsh floor, the man took his nails and clawed at her back, causing her to hit the ground and squeal in agony.


“Please! Merc-y! Merc-y!” Jinshin pleaded, her broken English limiting her ability to communicate properly.


“Shut up you fucking Jap!” The man smacked her over the head, forcing her naked body against the floor. He adjusted the position of his cock, pressing it up against her ass as he pinned her down.


“No! No!” A younger Jinshin cried out, begging and fighting but the man was too strong and she was very weak.


“That’s right, time for round two,” the man chuckled with a vile laughter. “Your pussy is all busted, but that ass is tight as a whistle! I’m gonna bust you in half you dumb bitch!”


The door to the room burst open, a man and another woman entering the room as they escorted a young boy. He had white, scruffy hair and was very dirty. When Jinshin saw him, she recognized him from the previous week. They had spoken briefly, and she tried to remember what his name was.


“I’m Benjamin! But you can call me Ben,” the boy smiled, as he walked over and sat down beside the ragged Jinshin inside of their cell. She did not look at him, ignoring his introduction.


“You’re very pretty! Nobody will talk to me, do you mind if I sit here with you? You were all alone and looked sad, I hope you don’t mind!”


Jinshin turned to look at him, confused at how elated the young boy seemed. Did he not know where he was? What had happened to him? What was going to happen?


“No one speaks… Cuz no one bonds… Meaningless…” Jinshin spoke with her fractured English knowledge.


“What do you mean?” The innocent Benjamin asked, unable to understand her English.


Jinshin groaned, too tired and used from a previous customer visit to try and explain the terrible fate that awaited this poor boy. Trying to ignore him again, she turned her head away and hoped he would get the hint.


“Oh… You don’t want to speak to me either…” Benjamin sighed, pressing his knees to his chest and hugging them for comfort. “Am… Am I ever gonna see my mommy and daddy again?”


Jinshin closed her eyes, her heart waning. Why did she have to be the one to tell this boy, to reveal the cruel fate that awaited him.


“No…” Jinshin answered. “Never… Again… Same as… All of us…”


Suddenly the boy leaned and rested against her, and Jinshin cringed for a moment at his touch. He was warm, and gentle, something she hadn’t felt before, ever. Since she was young, before she could remember a thing, this had been her life. Outlasting every other woman in this vile place, her durability was a testament to the evil acts that others committed upon her.


“Did I do something wrong?” Benjamin asked, starting to tear up as the reality of his situation set in.


“No…” Jinshin answered.


“Will… Will you protect me? I’m scared…” Benjamin began to sob, clutching at the ragged robes that Jinshin wore.


Her heart broke, her eyes clenched shut as she began to sob as well. Reaching her hand around Benjamin’s shoulders, she held him tight as the young boy cried profusely. Neither of them deserved this, that is what Jinshin believed, but it was the way things were, so what could she do about it anyways? That was her belief, it was always her belief. You cannot change anything, so just keep enduring the pain and misery, until you give out completely.


But in that moment, as the young boy was brought forth, Jinshin felt something she had never felt in her entire existence. Love. A sort of love that cripples those that are weak. An affection that shatters the beliefs that one might have held for a long time.


As the man and woman held Benjamin by the shoulders, he looked absolutely broken. Jinshin felt a tremendous pain surge through her, one she couldn’t begin to comprehend. A pain of which was unlike anything before.


“What the hell are you two interrupting me for!?” The man pinning down Jinshin shouted.


“Sorry Ed, the client said the boy screams too loud,” the woman informed him. “Nobody wants em’. What should we do?”


“Then fucking get rid of him,” Ed hissed. “What the hell are you asking me for? You know what the boss said about unwanted product!”


“Very well,” the woman nodded.


“No!” Jinshin cried, struggling and fighting even harder after hearing their intentions with Benjamin. She reached out for him, but the man pinning her down smiled as he began to understand what was happening.


“Oh? You seem to know what that means, huh?” Ed cackled. “Guess you know English well enough, don’t you?”


Lifting her head by her hair, he forced Jinshin to face Benjamin.


“Kill the boy in front of her,” Ed ordered the other two. “I want to really break her, she’s been giving me a lot of trouble.”


“Seriously?” The other man questioned. “It’ll be messy…”


“And I’ll have this whore clean it up,” Ed snapped. “Fucking do it! Headshot the little brat.”


Benjamin began to shake his head, crying profusely as he looked at Jinshin.


“Jinshin! Save me! I don’t want to die! I want to go home!”


“Benjamin… Ben-ja-min…!” Jinshin shed tears that dripped from her chin. Her arm outstretched, all she could do was watch as the woman pulled out a pistol, and held it to the boy's head right in front of her.


“Jinshin! I don’t want to die! I want my mommy! Daddy! Mommy-”


With the sound of a gunshot, Benjamin’s lifeless corpse hit the floor. Jinshin cried out with a blood curdling scream of agony, bashing her skull into the floor and averting her gaze as she sobbed and sulked. Though it had been a short time she had known the young boy, something about him had broken her inside. To know that she too was his age, to endure all of this trauma, but facing another youngling other than herself made her realize that everything she believed was wrong.


There are no heroes.


There is no salvation.


There is no rescue.


There is only pain, then the end…


… But her end had come already. The moment they shot Benjamin in the head, the woman that Jinshin was, had been annihilated. Something new had taken place inside of her heart, not of pain or agony, not of love or affection, but of something nefarious and sinister. It was wrath, and it had boiled to the surface.


“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” Jinshin let out a cry of rage, using her elbow to bash Ed in the jaw while he was distracted.


“Mother fucker!” Ed cried, loosening his grip for a brief moment at the sudden jab. This would prove to be his undoing.


Now with a loosened grip, Jinshin used the last of her raw strength and forced herself to her feet, launching Ed backwards as he tumbled and tripped over the bed and landed straight on it. Turning her gaze to an Odachi Samurai sword mounted on the wall, Jinshin lunged for it as fast as she could.


“Holy shit!” The other man shouted, as the woman beside him began to turn her pistol towards the unruly Jinshin.


“Dumb cunt!” The woman shouted, aiming her pistol.


Jinshin grabbed the hilt of the blade, ripping it out of its sheath and swinging it in an instant. As the female let off a shot, somehow, the blade struck the bullet midair and split it in two. Jinshin was forced back against the wall, the blade nearly slipping from her grasp. Unclear as to how she had done such an impossible maneuver, the female froze in shock for a brief moment which was all Jinshin needed to act.


As Ed got back up, Jinshin slashed his throat, blood spilling all over her and the floor as she grabbed his body and began charging towards the other two at the door. The female began firing more shots, the man also drawing his weapon, but every bullet struck Ed as Jinshin made haste and tossed his now dead corpse into the two.


With the two distracted, Jinshin took one strike and impaled the man through the heart, ripping the blade out and cutting off his arm next. He died without a sound, falling to the floor as the woman began to panic, struggling to push Ed’s corpse aside and shift the aim of her pistol to stop this mad woman.


Just as the gun was aimed towards Jinshin, she brought the Odachi blade upwards, cutting off the woman’s hand as it fell to the floor with the firearm.


“Ahhh! You bastard… Fuck!” The woman cried, as Jinshin grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground. This surprised the woman, unable to comprehend or understand how the weak and deprived Jinshin had mustered the strength to kill two men and disarm herself.


“You… Always were… The best behaved…” The woman groaned, the grip of Jinshin tight around her throat. “Why… Why now… After all these years…?”


Jinshin scowled, not giving her an answer as she took the end of the blade and ran it through the woman’s jaw and straight through her skull, killing her instantly before tossing her to the floor.


With all three dead, Jinshin had a brief moment of peace as she fell to her knees before the lifeless Benjamin. The tears had stopped, all that remained was the rage inside of her heart. Placing a hand on Benjamin’s chest, she closed her eyes and shed one final tear for the boy’s death.


“Benjamin…” Jinshin whispered. “I could not… Save you… But I can… Save myself…”


Standing to her feet, her eyes opened. Leaving the room, she equipped the Odachi blade with each hand, ready to let the floodgates of hell flow into the halls of the place that had tormented her for an entire existence.


Every last man and woman who were a part of this place, that ran it, kept it… They would all die. Jinshin would slaughter them all, she had to, it was the only way to reach the end of which she desired. Therefore, they would all feel it, every last one of them.


They’d all feel the wrath of Jinshin.




As Jinshin walked down the corridor upon exiting the meeting room, all she could do was remember that terrible day. There was nothing she could, not a damned thing to save that little boy. He did not deserve that fate, to have his life snuffed out simply because he was a nuisance to evil beings. And, here she was now, tasked to handle the very nuisance that Benjamin had become.


‘I see it now,’ Jinshin thought to herself. ‘Ben, you were right about me, I am just like them, there was no difference. There never was, not until you showed me.’


Turning the corridor, Jinshin passed the hallway leading to Deita’s room. She turned, seeing the door was closed, and continued towards her own chamber.


‘I couldn’t tell them, any of them, why I cared so much about you, Benjamin,’ Jinshin thought. ‘You shared the name of that little boy, the one I failed so long ago. You reminded me of him, and I treated you like I did him… But I failed that boy, Ben. I cannot fail you too, even if it means I have to die, I cannot fail you too…’



Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts! Always happy to see your feedback so I can keep improving the story :)