- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapters:
- Growth
- Brief mouthplay

This chapter is now the longest I've written so far in this series. I'm very tired and sore from a long work week, this is all I have the will to publish today. Hopefully I can pick up again soon and get out daily chapters like before. I hate waiting forever to publish since I have the entire story completed in my mind, I just need to get it written and posted. The longer it takes, the more I fear of losing valuable ideas that are still fresh in my mind.

Anyway, love you guys and thanks for reading!

Enjoy.



New Poll! Nefarious: Reader's Decide!

Click the link below to vote on how the next bonus chapter, Jacob's Nightmares, will unfold! This allows total anonymity for my readers, no account or email needed, anyone can vote!

https://forms.gle/a1b2hb7D35B9SCHp8



Volume II

Chapter 8

Interrogation


‘Thump… Thump… Thump…’


The sound of the tennis ball hitting the wall of the room echoed, reverberating between the concrete walls and filling the room. Annie laid sideways on her bed, her legs over the edge and feet planted on the floor as she caught the tennis ball in her hand once again. Immediately throwing it back towards the wall, it bounced off and she caught it, repeating the process.


‘Thump… Thump…’


As Annie caught the ball again, she threw it a bit harder. It hit the wall, but this time the force was enough to lodge it into the concrete. The sound of bursting, concrete shards was brief as pieces littered the floor of her room, and she rolled her eyes with annoyance.


“Fuck! I barely threw the damn thing…” Annie sighed, resigning herself to be lazy as she spread her arms along the sheets of her bed. It didn’t matter to her, she was bored from tossing the ball anyway.


Finding herself bored often, Annie wondered when her next mission would be. The thrill of chasing after the evil doers, stepping on and crushing the criminal traffickers as they desperately tried to survive her destruction and chaos, it’s all Annie craved for nowadays. For the better part of five years she had been bored, always trapped behind concrete walls and counting down the days until she could see action again. Unfortunately all of their leads were starting to run thin, and Annie became concerned whether they’d ultimately find another location to raid or not.


The knocking at her door caught her attention, as Annie sat up just in time to see Ghywin open the door and peek his head inside the room. He appeared frustrated, as Annie smiled at him but received no kind gesture in response. It was clear that something was wrong.


“Annie, we have an emergency briefing. I need you to come with me immediately.”


“Don’t have to ask me twice, I’m just glad to get the hell out of this room. What’s going on?”


Annie quickly stood to her feet, grabbing her phone from the table nearby and following Ghywin out of her room as he led her into the corridor and down the hallway to the briefing room. Despite having asked about the situation, her commander seemed hesitant or reluctant to answer it, mostly keeping silent as he led the way.


“Hellooooooooo~?” Annie teased. “You know I’m right behind you? The ol’ silent treatment won’t work on this goofy girl, capeesh?”


“Annie,” Ghywin responded straightly. “They want to dismantle the entire team. The mission they were supposed to brief us on, it’s being prepared for transfer to a government organization that seeks to release a national emergency.”


Suddenly her goofy and silly demeanor had all but vanished, as Annie instantly understood the gravity of this situation. Her entire existence, her whole purpose, was being selected for this covert task force. If they were going to dismantle it, then what did that mean for Gullivette? After the last debriefing, it was all too clear that her methods were not favored by the higher officials.


“So what is this sudden meeting for then? Have they not made up their minds?” Annie questioned.


“This has nothing to do with the debriefing, your style of handling these covert missions remains to be addressed,” Ghywin answered. “No, you have nothing to fear, this wasn’t your fault at all. There has been a severe change of circumstance, specifically regarding the details you presented us the other day regarding Jacob and his abilities. The victims we found, the ones less than three inches in size, have alarmed the very president of the United States himself!”


“No fucking way…” Annie was shocked to learn this, was it right for her to be that forthcoming? It was only obvious she knew who was to blame for those shrunken innocents, but it seemed to have caused a ripple in the tides of time as she wondered what kind of national emergency they were claiming in relation to the information she had provided.


Unable to think of anything to say, Annie opted to remain silent as she followed Ghywin towards the meeting conference. Before long they arrived, Ghywin bursting into the room as Annie trailed behind him nervously. No one batted an eye towards them, the room filled with officials of whom Annie had never met before. They were in an uproar, all of them talking at the same time and arguing with each other. The higher official, the one of whom criticized her the other day during the debriefing, was at the head of the conference table. He had a name badge now, his last name was shown to be Whatcom.


“What do you fail to understand about all of this? It was one thing to utilize Gullivette and her abilities on covert raids, but now there’s another like her? And not only that, his power is placed amongst the most evil trafficking institution this nation has ever dealt with! For every facility we’ve abolished, ten more take its place!”


“I couldn’t agree more. Whoever this Jacob is, if he truly has the ability to reduce the size of living beings, how the hell would we possibly oppose him? If his powers are a matching mirror to Gullivette, then he could stand to be a destructive force! From the reports I’ve read, your task force can hardly keep Gullivette in line to begin with! Imagine if that monster went on a rampage across the country! How do we stop something like this? We must declare a national emergency immediately!”


“You’re a bloody fool! Gullivette has done nothing but give us solid results! To hell her with her methods, I couldn’t give a damn about how she treats those disgusting, vile demons! They get what they deserve, but you seriously want to dismantle the very task force, mind you, that may be the only key to finding and stopping the man responsible for the sudden surge of trafficking victims, especially those that are reduced to such a fragile size!? Are you insane!?”


“We should determine the location of the main operation, where Jacob is likely to be, and nuke the fucking place into oblivion! It’s the only way to ensure his powers are never escalated to prodigious proportions!”


“Enough!” Whatcom shouted, finally getting the room to become silent for a moment. Looking towards Ghywin and Annie, Whatcom nodded to acknowledge their presence as the two sat down.


Annie felt sick to her stomach, had one of them really compared her to a monster? In the field, Annie knew her victims were evil to their core. While she may have enjoyed the sensations of power over such diminutive criminals, able to snuff out their life at the touch of a finger, ultimately that is not the reason she chose to be as violent and destructive as she had been. Truly, Annie wanted to send a very clear and nefarious message… Those involved, will suffer a truly horrific fate. That is all Annie wanted, to send the rumors throughout these evil institutions, in the hopes they would dismantle themselves from within at the mere thought of Gullivette, the giantess of destruction.


“Ghywin, Annie, thank you for joining us,” Whatcom welcomed them. “From the last time we met, surely you were irked by my concerns and doubts within your task force. However, that doubt has sowed throughout our very nation and its officials, and the president is now fully aware of the situation we face, due to your very information, Annie.”


“Why is she here!? She can’t be trusted!”


“Annie is a known member of the force and has been fiercely loyal. She deserves to be here as much as anyone!”


“To hell with that! She’s a bloodthirsty killer! She cannot be tamed! They won’t even send other operatives in with her because of the chaos that she causes! Is that really the best way to handle a covert task mission!? Are we all fucking insane!?”


“Silence! That is enough!” Whatcom interrupted the loudmouths, but most of the room seemed to be in agreement. Gullivette was dangerous, and Annie grew nervous as she realized they were all giving her anxious and dirty looks.


Annie sunk into her seat, fighting back tears as she felt betrayed by her own government. There had been no obligation to reveal herself, she had been on her own for a long time, surviving and fighting to be a part of this world. Then Ghywin had found her, he had convinced her to use her abilities for something greater. A hero, that is what Annie thought she would become, until the day came she realized that there aren’t heroes or villains, there is only good and evil. Even those hide among evil, can do good, and those who hide amongst it, can still do evil. What was a hero? What was a villain? These things confused Annie, mostly because of her past.


As she thought of her past before joining this task force, she felt the touch of Ghywin as he placed his hand on her thigh. Never had he done something so intimate before, and she felt herself calming down at his gentle touch. Leaning towards her, Ghywin whispered.


“Don’t fret over the fear of others, all we can do is remain steadfast,” Ghywin whispered softly into her ear.


Such a cliché phrase, or so Annie thought. Despite that, she appreciated the sentiment. Perhaps there was some truth to it, that when others fear you to such lengths they might destroy you, remain steadfast in your determination, and rise above it all. If Annie was going to let the fear of these lesser men intimidate her, then she would only go down as a coward. What did they know, anyway, of chaos?


Annie gritted her teeth, growing furious as these table tossers. All they did was yap and complain, acting with the utmost moral superiority. What did they know, anyway? They never had to kill a man for harming innocent women, men and children. They never had to defend themselves as the evil traffickers launched their rocket launchers, bullets and other firepower to try and destroy Gullivette. They knew nothing of chaos or destruction. Annie had no choice but to do what she did. What was she supposed to do, get an oversized gun and shoot oversized bullets at them? 


Crushing and stomping was all she knew, and sometimes she got peckish on the job, so what if she ate a few bad guys? They fucking deserved it, didn’t they? Preying on the innocent all the time, so what if Gullivette decided to prey on them too? Did that truly make her a monster? Was there no redemption for her despite using her powers to try and help those who couldn’t help themselves? The mere thought of this pissed her off, but she remained silent so as to not embarrass her commander. She had to prove to these idiots that she was worth the headache.


“I understand everyone’s concerns, but let’s face the details of the matter,” Whatcom continued. “To be clear, her name is Annie. Give her the respect to say her name, or I will have you tossed from this room you fucking animals! Now listen, I was as disturbed as you are now to learn about this information, especially since we’ve received reports of multiple shrunken victims being sold all throughout the nation, and very likely the world as we know it. It’s a dire situation, more and more people across this nation have gone missing at random, not a trace. Whether they’re linked to this incident or not, cannot be proven.”


“How do we fight an enemy that has proven time and time again to outsmart our advances? An enemy that can kidnap these people and sell them without a damned trace!?”


Whatcom faced the outburst. “We already have the answer in this room, her name is Annie, aka Gullivette. While I was initially disturbed by her methods, this new revelation has deemed her methods irrelevant. We have a man, Jacob, with supposedly similar powers that extend to effecting not only himself, but others as well. Not even Annie has been able to use her abilities on anything or anyone, her powers have only ever worked on herself. Knowing that, we can determine that Jacob should be dealt with carefully and with the utmost caution.”


“Deal with him? How do we even find him! We have never found a single trace of any of whom is responsible for this elaborate and well woven web of a nefarious organization. To this day, it stands as the longest going and most evasive criminal organization the United States has ever attempted to dismantle! Like it was said earlier, for every facility that we take down, several more are established!”


“That is no longer true,” Whatcom revealed. “Now that we have everyone here, it is undecided by the president as to whether this task force will be dismantled or not. Feeling obligated to handle this matter on a higher government level, the president fears for the nation's security. However, there has been a recent development. As mentioned during the debriefing the other day, I am pleased to inform you all that we’ve officially found and detained O’Dias Karn. He was intercepted at the airport in SeaTac, coming from Alaska. He is being held here, in this very facility.”


Ghywin leaned forward upon hearing this. “That’s excellent! Aren’t we certain he is involved somehow? His own warehouses were found to be tied to this trafficking organization!”


“Precisely,” Whatcom confirmed. “His trail is non-existent however. O’Dias claims he knew nothing of what occurred under his nose, and claims to be offering his full and undivided efforts to help us get to the bottom of this matter. We are able to detain him for another forty eight hours, until we are forced to release him with no evidence or confessions.”


“So what good does that do us then?” said another official. “It sounds like he’s a dead end.”


“Unlikely,” Ghywin interrupted. “O’Dias is a wealthy and intelligent man. Knowing how involved he is in his own industry, and his connections with GenetiCo run by his brother, I find it hard to believe that he could allow such a connection to a criminal organization to grow within his very industry if not purposeful. Are there any restrictions on questioning him?”


“He’s been questioned multiple times, over the span of several hours,” Whatcom explained. “His story has never changed, his details are down to the dollar and they’ve been confirmed by over a dozen witness testimonies. For all sake of appearance, it does seem as if O’Dias is a dead end in this investigation.”


“I’m feeling a ‘but’ coming…” Ghywin commented.


“But…” Whatcom grinned, “I have confirmed approval by the board administration. The task force is on its last limbs. While effective at destruction, it has yielded almost no solid evidence to progress to the point of actually dismantling this trafficking organization. They have given me a timeline of forty eight hours. If your task force can develop a solid lead within this time, they will maintain the force and proceed with the next mission contingent on such evidence.”


Annie couldn’t remain silent, bursting to her feet before Ghywin could interject.


“Sir! Permission to speak!” Annie stood at pose, saluting Whatcom diligently and sweating profusely. The more she heard, the sicker she felt. If this task force was dismantled, the odds of her ever facing Jacob and learning what had happened to him would be gone forever. She needed this force and its resources to find Jacob, and discover what the hell he was doing working with such a nefarious institution. This was her shot, her only chance to prove to her superiors that she was capable of more than just death and chaos, as they saw her.


Whatcom waited a moment, glancing around the table to see that nobody had the balls to shut down her request. Smiling subtly, Whatcom nodded before laughing heartily.


“You have some of the biggest damn balls I’ve ever seen in my life,” Whatcom praised. “To interrupt everyone at such a meeting, being the lowest rank among us. I commend you Annie, you have permission to speak.”


“Thank you sir!” Annie bowed slightly, before standing upright again. Taking a deep breath, she spoke her request. “I would like to interrogate O’Dias Karn! I believe he is involved, and I believe his witness testimonies are all fabricated! Please, allow me the time to speak to him. Give me a chance to prove my worth beyond an agent of destruction, as you all see me… Let me prove to you that I can be more than just a monster…”


The room was silent, everyone looking at Annie with disbelief. The once dirty looks now turned to that of curiosity, as if pondering that perhaps they were wrong, may be wrong about who Annie was. Who Gullivette could be. Ghywin smiled, happy to see that Annie had stood up for herself. As the room was eerie silent, Annie waited patiently for her answer.


“You think you have the skills to make O’Dias talk?” Whatcom challenged. “Are you discrediting the abilities of your peers? Do you doubt that we are capable of properly interrogating our detainees? Well? Annie? You think you’re better than the rest who tried to get O’Dias to talk?”


“No sir,” Annie responded. “I don’t think Annie should be the one to interrogate him anyways…”


“Excuse me?” Whatcom raised an eyebrow, confused now.


“I think Gullivette should interrogate O’Dias Karn, sir.” Annie clarified. “What’s the largest room you have in this… Facility?”




The echoes of their footsteps drowned out the silence. Being led by two security personnel, O’Dias was smug as they led him from a previous room and somewhere new. Despite the strangeness of this action, it mattered not, at least to O’Dias. He knew there was nothing on him, not an ounce of evidence otherwise. To push the matter, Avaramix had come through big time, over a dozen witnesses who were all clean as a whistle had come forth to set the record in Karn’s favor.


“When will you inform me of our destination?” O’Dias demanded an answer, changing his tone to sound irritated and frustrated.


“We are escorting you to another room for some more questioning,” one answered. “Just some basics, afterwards you’ll be released. We do thank you for your cooperation Mr. Karn.”


“Well you’ll be hearing from my lawyers about all this! Hmph! Let’s get this over with.”


Without another word, the security personnel delivered O’Dias to yet another interrogation room, however it was quickly causing him to become suspicious. As they entered this room, which required a set of double security doors due to the size of the room, it quickly became clear that this was not in fact an interrogation room at all. No, it appeared to be some sort of training facility, and it was absolutely massive. The ceiling was easily sixty, maybe closer to eighty feet tall. There were all manners of equipment, this was some sort of intense training ground for higher skilled operatives.


“What the hell is this?” O’Dias was furious. “Where the hell am I!?”


“Take a seat, O’Dias,” said Ghywin, who stood up from a chair near the center of the room where a table was placed. At one side of the table, Annie sat back with her legs crossed and a smile was spread across her lips.


“Who are you? Who is that?” O’Dias glared at Annie, disturbed by her carefree appearance. “Is this the kind of conduct you morons are resulting in?  I don’t have to stand for this! Escort me out of here at once!”


“I understand your frustration, it’s clear you have no ties as we previously expected,” Ghywin said convincingly. “There are just some loose ends in the financial records we wanted to clear up. Please, it will only take a moment.”


O’Dias seemed to hesitate, looking at the two suspiciously. “Fine, make it brief.”


Suddenly someone burst into the room, frantically waving some kind of folder back and forth.


“Commander! Whatcom wants you immediately! There’s been a change of plans!”


“On my way,” Ghywin nodded. “Annie, can you please address the last few details of the records with O’Dias so we can send him on his way. I’ll be back momentarily. O’Dias, my excuses. Annie here will get you wrapped out and back into the wild faster than you can say-”


“Whatever, let’s get it over with,” O’Dias interrupted, begrudgingly sitting down at the table across from Annie who continued to smile to herself.


Ghywin rushed out of the room with the security personnel and the man who had come to grab him. As they left, the doors closed, and suddenly everything was quiet as O’Dias turned to face Annie with a disgruntled expression.


“Well? You have something to say?” O’Dias snapped, tired of the games and wanting to get the hell out of dodge.


Annie turned to him, her smile fading as she sat upright and folded her hands on the table. With a stern gaze, she peered down at the records and studied them briefly. Smiling again, she faced O’Dias.


“Must have a lot of accountants to keep track of all this stuff, huh?” Annie questioned.


“Clearly not enough, since someone in my industry is peddling cash to traffickers beneath my nose!” O’Dias snapped.


“Well no worries, we found the accountant at fault,” Annie lied. She leaned back, studying the expressions on O’Dias’s face.


“Yeah? Why wasn’t I told of this earlier?” O’Dias challenged, not believing her for a moment. “If you thought you could deceive me to try and frame me, you are despicable and foolish.”


“Yeah I knew you wouldn’t believe that,” Annie responded curtly. “You see, I already know you’re behind it all. One look at you, that’s all I needed. It’s in your eyes, it is always in the eyes. Every time I was in the field, dispatching the very criminals who worked for you and whoever else you’re in cahoots with, I could see that same evil in their eyes… It must be a second gift of mine or something.”


“What the hell are you going on about?” O’Dias had no idea who this woman was, but she seemed to be babbling, of which he understood nothing.


“Over a dozen eye witness testimonies, that sorta thing usually doesn’t happen very often,” Annie noted, changing the subject. “Where did you manage to find over a dozen witnesses who were able to specify the exact information necessary to prove your supposed involvement with trafficking institutions? Maybe we should monitor them all a bit closely, perhaps they’re all involved somehow and are trying to protect themselves by protecting you. Am I on the right track?”


O’Dias leaned forward, lacing his fingers together as he gave her a somber expression. Shaking his head, he began to scoff at her.


“I don’t know what you think is going to happen here, but I have said enough already,” O’Dias hissed. “I’m an innocent man, you best get used to it!”


“I see, well then I suppose Annie is all wrapped up here!” Annie stood to her feet. “There’s only one other person who wants to speak to you, then you can leave!”


“Yeah? Who the hell is that?” O’Dias rolled his eyes.


“Oh I think you’ve heard of her…” Annie grinned from ear to ear.




“How’s it going?” Ghywin entered the security room, where many personnel and Whatcom were all watching the interrogation.


“A fat fucking waste of time,” Whatcom sighed. “She’s just reiterating the same shit, nothing she’s saying will lead to anything meaningful. I’m beginning to regret allowing this to unfold, commander!”


“Give it some time,” Ghywin defended Annie. “Remember, she wanted to try this. It’s still the first phase of this interrogation. Once she has O’Dias convinced that we truly have nothing on him, which we don’t, he’ll be very comfortable. Then she’ll reveal she’s in fact Gullivette, and hopefully his reaction will provide something more useful for this investigation.”


“Admission under duress won’t hold in court,” Whatcom argued.


“Perhaps, but if we can at least get a lead out of him, maybe it can lead to something more meaningful than a conviction for smaller fish,” Ghywin argued.


“That man runs a multi million dollar industry in automotive transportation and shipment,” Whatcom snapped, “he’s about as big of a fry as it gets!”


“We’ll see,” Ghywin murmured.


“What is that?” Whatcom pointed to the monitor.


“Hm?” Ghywin had to squint his eyes, Annie was reaching into her pocket.


As Annie pulled out a small remote from her pocket, Ghywin instantly knew what it was. Reaching for his back utility pocket, he realized the remote key control for the security doors had been lifted off his person. This realization was dreadful, as it could completely jeopardize his efforts to maintain the very task force he was charged with.


“Son of a bitch! Annie you fucking asshole!” Ghywin gestured to multiple personnel, “follow me now! Annie lifted the key controls from my belt!”


“What!?” Whatcom was panicking. “Why!? What the hell is she planning to do!?”


“I have no fucking clue,” Ghywin headed towards the corridor. “Stay here Whatcom, monitor from the inside. We’ll handle this immediately!”


“You better! This is a fucking disaster! Dammit Annie! What the hell were you thinking!”




Dangling the key remote in her hand, Annie smiled as she stood to her feet and looked over at O’Dias. The older man was confused, he had no idea what she held.


“Want to know what this is?” Annie cooed.


“You are wasting my time! That’s it, I’m leaving!” O’Dias stood to his feet, turning and beginning the slightly long walk towards the exit.


He only made it a few feet, before the sound of a ‘click’ and then the sound of a locking mechanism could be heard. The light above the door went from green to red, and O’Dias panicked as he ran over to the door and began tugging on it.


“What is the meaning of this!? Let me out of here right now! This is illegal! I’ll have you jailed for this you fucking cunt!”


“As I said,” Annie interrupted. “There was one person left to speak with you… Perhaps you’ll find her familiar.”


“What in the blazes are you talking about!?” O’Dias snapped, turning to face Annie with a sweat building on his forehead. He had no idea what was happening. It had almost been certain that they had nothing on him, yet now he was questioning everything.


“Haven’t you heard the rumors?” Annie frowned now. “Come on, I know you’re as evil and involved as you deny to be. You must know about her, the one they call… Gullivette?”


That’s all it took. The one word, Gullivette, and the color almost instantly drained from O’Dias’ face. Slowly backing up against the door, he began to tremble as he stared at Annie in disbelief. Shaking his head now, he held up his hand and pointed at her, a look of terror in his eyes.


“No… No way… That can’t be…”


Suddenly the sound of banging and shouting could be heard from outside, as Ghywin was seen pounding on the door and trying to get in. The key remote that Annie held was a bypass, for emergencies, and since she had used it the doors were locked unless manually opened by disabling the emergency power. That would take roughly three minutes, which was more than enough time for Gullivette to get what she wanted from O’Dias Karn, a despicable old man.


“What’s the matter?” Annie cooed, taking slow strides towards the man as he sank toward the floor and gazed at her in disbelief. “I haven’t even grown yet… You aren’t going to piss yourself that fast, are you? Not even your lackeys were so pathetic!”


“No! No! You can’t do this! I know what you are… I know what you’ve done! You’re a fucking monster!”


“No, I’m Annie!” Annie giggled heartily. “Gullivette… She’s the monster… And she’s… Hungry!”


As was her nature, Annie showed O’Dias the full might of her power. As she began to grow, her clothes were torn to shreds and obliterated. Shredded into a thousand little threads, they floated across the floor as a gust of wind rushed and wooshed against O’Dias who had to lift his arms to block it. It only took a few seconds, it was the most unnerving sight that he had ever seen. Now towering above him, the giantess Gullivette, she had to be at least sixty feet tall or more.


Reaching the ceiling almost, it was hard to say exactly how tall she was now, but her feet alone would engulf him without a sweat. She was naked now, her enormous tits dangling above him, her gigantic figure blocking the lights of the room as the shadow of the colossus consumed where O’Dias sat on the floor, trying not to shit himself.


“Dear God! Holy shit! No! Nooooooo! This is fucked! Please!” O’Dias began to cry, the coward he was, this was all it took Annie to get him to break. She was a bit disappointed, she had hoped to have more fun with the man. Yet here he was, already pleading for his pathetic life.


“Pathetic,” Gullivette mocked, her voice booming throughout the room and nearly bursting the man's ear drums. “Well you made it quite clear you didn’t want to spill the beans. No matter, I’m quite hungry, and you’re looking rather delicious…”


“Annie! Open the damn doors right now!” Ghywin shouted, still pounding on the doors and trying to get inside. It was no use, they were designed to be very efficient and resilient. He still had two minutes until they could shut off emergency power and bypass the locks manually, but he knew how much could go wrong in two minutes when Gullivette was involved.


Ignoring her commander, Gullivette began to bend her knees, lowering her entire body to get closer to O’Dias. The man began to scream, this colossus of a woman coming towards him like a damned meteorite. The uncertainty of his fate was gnawing at him, if he had known that the woman at the table was Gullivette this entire time, he would have fled immediately. Never did he think that he’d be face to face with the legend that had spread from the men who hardly survived her wrath. Would he be Gullivette’s next victim?


“Please! Tell me what you want! I’ll tell you anything! Just don’t kill me!”


“I wouldn’t believe a word that you say anyway,” Gullivette responded. “How would I know it’s the truth? First you said you’re innocent, and now you aren’t? Tsk, tsk, tsk… Shameful man, I think you’re better off in my belly, don’t you? Becoming a part of me, maybe you’ll go to my tits… Or my ass? What do you think?”


“Oh fuck… Fuck! FUCK! No! NOOOOOOO!” O’Dias stood to his feet, turning around and banging on the doors like a mad man. “GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE! YOU LAZY FUCKS! SHE IS GOING TO EAT ME! SHE IS FUCKING INSANE!”


Gullivette giggled amusedly, reaching down and plucking the man from the back of his collar. Immediately he let out a blood curdling scream, which sent shivers of pleasure down her spine. She loved their screams, they always made her horny.


“I don’t have much time left, so unfortunately I can’t savor your taste,” Gullivette teased. “No matter, I’ll just drop you straight into my gullet, and swallow you whole. Make sure you struggle, I want to feel you inside of me!”


“Ahhhhh! You’re fucking insane! Let go of me! Dammit I said I’d tell you everything! Please! I can lead you straight to the main underground channel where Avaramix’ main operations are held!”


Pretending to ignore O’Dias, she lifted him far above her lips before opening her mouth wide. This is when O’Dias really began to panic, his eyes growing wide as he stared into the abyss that was her throat. To make it more ominous, the lights hung low from the ceiling, so no light could reach her mouth. It was a dark abyss, total blackout. All he could see was the dark shadows of her saliva strands, utterly massive in size. Her teeth in the front rows were visible, but slowly faded as he looked back towards the molars. The thought of this massive woman swallowing him alive was all it took for him to lose his shit.


“Please! Please don’t do this! I am begging you! I promise I’ll tell you the truth! I don’t want to die like this! It’s not humane! Please! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!”


“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Gullivette hummed with her mouth open, slowly lowering the frantic O’Dias towards her throat. Just as his lower body began to approach her mouth, she snapped her jaw shut only inches from his feet.


“Holy fuck!” O’Dias freaked out, thinking he was about to be bitten in two, but alas he was unharmed.


Almost immediately she brought him towards her face, her massive eyes gazing into his soul. Never had he felt so intimidated by anyone in his entire life. Despite his bafflement at the rumors and security footage, not only had he not recognized Annie as Gullivette, he never would have assumed such an innocent looking young woman could be so sadistic in nature.


“Now then, who is Avaramix? Remember, I’ll know if you’re lying. I can see it in your eyes…”


“Right! Never! Never again!” O’Dias swallowed anxiously. “Avaramix is the mastermind of the entire operation! I don’t know his name, but he has deep connections! I was only one of them, I ran his shipments and whatnot!”


“Thought so,” Gullivette smiled deviously. “And you mentioned his base of operations?”


“Yes! I can lead you straight to him! It’s an underground channel, heavily guarded, and it travels for miles beneath the surface,” O’Dias explained. “There are many entrances, but the safest way to enter is through the desert in Nevada, north of Spring Creek!”


“And you’ll take us there?” Gullivette asked sternly.


“As long as you don’t let them fucking kill me! I’ll do whatever the hell you want, lady! Just don’t put me in that disgusting mouth… Fuck! You’re scaring the shit out of me!”


“Hey! My mouth isn’t disgusting!” Gullivette didn’t like that one bit, and stuck out her massive tongue. Before the man could react, she went the full measure and licked his entire body across the entire span of her tongue, from top to bottom. Massive amounts of spit soaked the man, every inch of him pungent with the smell of her spit.


“Ack!” O’Dias began to cough and sputter. “That is vile! Disgusting! The rumors don’t come close to doing you any justice, miss!”


“I’m sure they don’t. Nothing is like the real deal. And remember, you better be telling us the truth. I’ll be with you every second, and if you end up betraying my trust…”


“No way!” O’Dias interrupted. “You promise you won’t eat me… I’ll promise to deliver you to the man responsible. Do we have a deal?” O’Dias seemed much calmer now, despite being soaked in her saliva, he was strangely calm now. Perhaps her trick had worked, and just as she thought this the doors opened to the room as Ghywin rushed inside and looked up at Annie.


“Do you have any idea the trouble you’re in?” Ghywin scolded.


“Is Whatcom still watching?” Annie responded.


“He is…”


“Then I shouldn’t be in trouble for very long. I think we need to get Whatcom in here, and have a little chat with this old gentleman one more time.”



Chapter End Notes:

Looking forward to seeing your feedback in the reviews! <3