- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapter:
- Vore & Hard Vore
- Chewing
- Swallowed Alive
- Slight Digestion
- Cruelty & Violence
- Blood & Gore

I didn't hold back on this chapter. It was time to give a reminder that the fates of Jacob's victims are less than alright. They have lives, all of them, and in the end their fates are cruel. For those who find this stuff sad and depressing, I apologize in advance.

I make but one promise, there won't be cruelty to this nature again for some time... Next bonus chapter will be feet, pussy or ass related. Gonna break on the vore a little bit, unless it's involved in the main plot (yes, I mean Deita and Liz...)

Enjoy...



Volume II

Chapter 6

Jacob’s Nightmares: A Delicious Delicacy


The door to a particular home burst open, the cheerful laughter of several, young, college women entering the hallway of the residence of their friend. They were laughing and joking, talking about their day of courses and exams as they thrust their bags to the floor and kicked off their shoes. They were all in their early twenties, the youngest being twenty years while the oldest was twenty two years old.


“What a long fucking day,” said one woman. “Marissa, you better deliver after all of your bragging during the exam!”


Marissa, a young and petite woman with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. Her beauty knew no bounds, and many of her male peers were always hoping to get into her bed. Sadly she had a prissy nature, and wasn’t keen on letting any random man whore enter her room unless he truly deserved it.


“Oh I’ll deliver alright, you girls have no fucking idea what my parents got me last week! I’ve been saving them specifically for this evening, and I can’t wait to treat you all! Though, Macy, you might get a bit squeamish.”


Macy, with semi lengthy raven hair and hazel eyes. She was the shortest of the group, also a bit petite, always wearing flip flops to show off her black polished toenails. Her fingers matched, and she wore a crop top and jorts that showed off her juicy ass. While Marissa had standards, Macy was a whore who would fuck any man that even looked in her direction if he was hot enough.


“Ugh, don’t tell me this delicacy you mentioned is some fucking bug! I won’t eat a fucking bug, Marissa!”


“I’ll eat a bug, I don’t give a fuck!” Said Joyce, a dirty blonde with sexy curls that could put any afro to shame. Her green eyes were bright and joyful, like her name and personality, and Joyce was known to be the type who would eat anything just to say she had.


“Not technically bugs, but you’ll see,” Marissa explained. “I don’t want to spoil the surprise! I only have one for each of us, and they were very expensive! Not that it matters, my parents are filthy fucking rich and chances are if we like the taste we can get more! What do you say, Jasmine? Are you interested?”


Finally we have Jasmine, a light skinned black woman with wavy raven hair and chocolate eyes. Her plush lips shifted as she wondered what Marissa had in store, her full figured nature causing all of them to be somewhat envious of her body.


“If Macy eats whatever you have for us, I’ll do it too.” Jasmine declared, not one to waste words and was the quietest of their little group.


“Perfect, I don’t want these things to go to waste!” Marissa said. “Let’s set up in the family room in the basement. I left them there this morning so we could get started right away.”


Leading her friends through her home, they walked down the basement stairs as the four women entered the family room below. There was a large, eighty inch television mounted on the wall, a large couch circling around a rather large coffee table. Upon this coffee table was a jar, which had been taped thoroughly to conceal the contents within.


As Marissa’s friends hopped onto the couch and got comfortable, Marissa shook her head as she kneeled on the floor in front of the table and grabbed the jar.


“Everyone circle the table! I’ll hand one to each of you,” Marissa instructed, her friends obliging her and getting close and surrounding the jar on the table.


“You definitely have my curiosity now,” Joyce stated. “Doesn’t look like much though, that’s a small jar.”


“It’s small, but savory,” Marissa revealed. “Trust me, you’ll see!”


“Just hurry up already, I can’t stay the night and I have homework I have to get done tomorrow,” Jasmine said impatiently.


“This better not be a bug! Ick!” Macy was stuck on the idea it was some sort of bug, hoping to be proven wrong because she knew her friends would peer pressure her into eating anything, and she usually caved in.


“Behold… A delicious delicacy, or should I say… Delicacies?” Marissa grinned from ear to ear, opening the lid and tilting the jar upside down.


Four tiny people then fell from the jar, tumbling onto the table and rolling over in pain. The three other women were absolutely shocked, as they saw four people, like them, on the coffee table. They were very small, two seemed to be about an inch tall and the other two were slightly bigger.


“What the fuck!?” Joyce couldn’t believe it. “No way! I heard about these! I didn’t think they were real! Do you know how expensive they are!?”


“No kidding?” Jasmine was interested now. “They look like people… Are they people?”


“Not anymore they aren’t,” Marissa cooed. “I ate one a month ago, tasted fucking delicious! Took some begging, but I got my parents to buy four more so we could all share in the delight together!”


“I don’t know…” Macy was hesitant, watching the four people struggle to get on their feet. “It’s not a bug but… Why do they have to be alive?”


“Their screaming and crying adds to the fun,” Marissa assured her. “You can go last, Macy, now everyone grab their treat! They’ll try and run, and they’ll squirm in your hand, so don’t let go of them!”




It had been a cruel turn of events for the four shrunken victims that were trapped inside of the jar Marissa had dumped them in. Howard had been at a house party in another country, getting drunk and enjoying himself while fucking as many hoes as he could find that were willing. After passing out drunk, he had eventually awoken inside of a van, bag over his head and his hands and legs bound.


He wasn’t the only one, there were three others. He was the only man of the group, and despite his efforts the other women that joined him refused to give their names or speak to him. His attempts to struggle were cut short, being knocked out again until waking up a short time later.


This time he had awoken in a dark and cramped space, surrounded by several women and only a handful of other men. It had been clear to him that something nefarious was going on, and despite struggling to understand how he got into this situation, the true nature of his purpose was soon to be revealed.


It was all horrific, what happened in that shipping container. There was some man, he thought he heard the name Jacob, but he wasn’t certain. There was a lot of commotion, one of the other men was arguing and refusing to cooperate with Jacob’s demands. But what they saw next was absolutely jaw dropping.


Not only had Howard witnessed Jacob shrink a living woman, to the size of nothing, but then they were forced to link hands together, and soon after Howard had joined the lot of the women and two other men as they had all shrunken as well. It was a hard pill to swallow, Howard couldn’t come to terms with it, and next thing he knew he was shoved into a prescription bottle where he remained for the longest time.


Then Marissa came along, and purchased him from wherever he had ended up. She was so pretty, and appeared so innocent, but Howard was quick to learn that this was a facade. All she talked about was how she planned to use him, including the three other women she purchased, of which he shared brief contact inside of that shipping container.


Before they could really come to accept their reality, they’d been crammed into a jar where they remained for a sadistically long period of time. Hardly fed any food or water, now the four of them were on the harsh table surface staring up at the four women who surrounded them, towered above them. Not only that, but hearing Marissa talk about the fate of her last victim, Howard knew that this would likely get very cruel very fast. He had tried to be strong willed for the three innocent women he had been imprisoned with, but they were so terrified and unable to cope with their situation they only sobbed day and night.


Then it got worse, as the giant hands of the devious women reached across the table and began plucking them one by one off the table. First was a red headed woman, grabbed by Marissa and lifted into the air as she screamed and begged.


“No! Please! Let me go! Ahhhhhh!” She had devolved into incoherent babbling and screaming, her tears unable to keep up with the horror in her eyes as she was lifted into the sky above.


Another blonde was grabbed, albeit a bit of a fatter woman, Jasmine had plucked her by the leg and lifted her into the air as she flailed and fought, screaming violently and begging for someone to save her. They had all heard Marissa, and it seemed the four of them knew what was to come, and they couldn’t accept it. Who would? They couldn’t be blamed.


The last woman was grabbed by Joyce, she had blonde hair also but was rather thin. Instead of screaming, she was hyperventilating heavily as her frantic movements caused her to panic and she couldn’t let out a single word other than a groan. Joyce lifted her to her eyes, inspecting the woman closely as she finally began to scream once she realized the true size of these women in comparison to their now diminutive nature.


Then Howard was left, as he turned to face Macy. She gave him a hesitant look, as if she wasn’t sure she could go through with this. Howard knew it didn’t matter, and he didn’t bother to run either. After his short experience being kidnapped and shrunken, one thing had become resoundingly clear to him, his life was going to end today one way or another. Somehow he accepted this, but to hear the three other women screaming was what truly haunted him. He didn’t want to watch what came next.




“Macy, are you alright with the dude? I can trade if you’d prefer this one.” Joyce dangled the fat blonde in front of her, but Macy shook her head.


“I’m alright with him,” Macy finally mustered the courage and reached over, plucking the silent Howard off the table and grasping him firmly around the torso. She looked at him, seeing the fear in his eyes as he gazed at her silently. Unlike the others, he didn’t struggle or fight, and Macy could tell that he knew what was likely to be his fate. She realized he had probably accepted it.


“Marissa,” Jasmine said. “Macy’s isn’t struggling or anything, you should trade with her so she can get the full experience.”


“I agree!” Marissa held the red head towards her, but Macy shook her head.


“I’ll keep this one, I prefer him actually. He seems nice…” Macy admitted.


“Nice?” Joyce cackled with laughter. “Don’t get attached you idiot! He’s food. He’ll start screaming and fighting once you put him in your mouth I promise!”


Macy rolled her eyes and looked away, before peeping back at Howard. He kept looking at her, and swallowed nervously as Macy blushed at him. She smiled, but somehow this didn’t comfort him. With three others to pressure her, Howard figured that nothing he said would matter, and decided to maintain his dignity for as long as he was able to.


“Who wants to go first?” Marissa cooed. “Joyce? Jasmine?”


“I’ll do it I guess,” Jasmine sighed. “This better not be fucking disgusting like those chocolate covered pecans with that secret sauce or whatever!”


“Not even close! Just take a bite!” Marissa assured.


“Aight, here I go then,” Jasmine giggled, as the fat blonde in her hand began to scream even louder.


“Let go of me you fucking cunt! Fuck you! This is fucked! Absolutely vile!” The fat blonde screamed, saying whatever she thought would spare her life. I think we all know the outcome of that…


“Yikes, that one's spicy,” Joyce giggled heartily. “Are you going to let her get away with that Jasmine?”


“Eh, I’ve been called worse, and I don’t really care what this fat cracker has to say anyway,” Jasmine responded, lifting the fat blonde to her mouth as it opened slightly.


“No! No, no, no! Don’t you fucking dare put me in there!” The fat blonde screamed, biting, kicking and punching at Jasmine’s fingers but it was all in vain.


Bringing her closer, Jasmine stuck her tongue out slightly and brought forth the blonde's upper half. Before any of the others could react, she bit hard into the fat blonde’s torso, her sharp and white teeth crunching her bones and ripping her into two separate pieces.


“Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh-” The screams cut short, as Jasmine bit clean through, killing the woman instantly. Blood dripped down her lips, as Jasmine pulled the hip and legs back and began to chew the remains thoroughly.


Marissa, Joyce and Macy watched in astonishment, as Jasmine licked the blood from her lips and tossed the second half of the woman into her mouth and began to chew her remains into nothing but a bloody, crushed pulp. Savoring the taste of the crushed bones and blood, the muscle and fat oozed onto her tongue as she tasted it all. Her tongue then found one of the breasts stuck in her molars, fishing it out and chewing it up like a delicious gum drop.


“Mmmm…” Jasmine moaned, chewing the last of the remains and swallowing it down all at once. Licking her lips again for good measure, she smiled with satisfaction and began to nod with approval.


“Wow, that was definitely delicious,” Jasmine commented. “Her boobs tasted like gushers, the muscle and fat was also pretty savory. I’m glad I got the fat one!”


“That was…” Joyce was speechless, “... So fucking hot! I’m next!”


“All yours!” Marissa cheered.


Meanwhile the other two women really began to scream and struggle now, after watching the horrific and swift end of the fatter woman. Seeing the teeth ripping into her flesh, the way Jasmine mashed her between her teeth like some sort of morsel to be devoured, was beyond horrifying. It was inhumane, pure evil and demonic in nature. How any of these women could allow such an atrocity to go unpunished, as if some sort of game, was utterly immoral in every aspect.


Howard was clutched by Macy, his head hung low as the screams of the remaining women began to break him. He began to wish he had been the first to die, this was too much to live with, even if his life would soon be over. Yet he was speechless, unable to say a word. What could he do? What could he say to change anything? These women were treating them like some sort of foreign delicacy, and it was clear they had regard for them as human beings, only food.


Joyce lifted her own treat towards her mouth, sticking out her tongue and licking the woman from head to toe. The woman fought and struggled, the spit from the giantess’ tongue coating her body and getting into her mouth and nose as she sputtered and let out a blood curdling scream.


“Mmmm, definitely salty, but interesting!” Joyce licked her lips, grabbing the woman by the chest and bringing her legs towards her mouth.


“No! Please! I don’t want to die! Not like this, this isn’t human, this isn’t right! Oh God, God please save me! God I’m so sorry for everything, I’ll never turn away from you again! Please Lord, save me! Save-”


Her prayers went unanswered, as Joyce brought her teeth together and bit through both of the woman’s legs. They were ripped off violently, blood gushing out of her limbs and splattering all over Joyce’s mouth and chin. Her screams became desperate, the tiny woman violently convulsing and thrashing around from the pain. Meanwhile Joyce chewed her legs up inside of her mouth, swishing the mashed pulp around her mouth and savoring the taste before swallowing.


“Wow! The toes and feet had an extra crunch to it, very nice!” Joyce was pleased, before tossing the rest of the woman into her mouth, and silencing her screams as she closed it and sealed her inside.


Inside of Joyce’s mouth, the woman screamed and screamed, losing more and more blood due to her lost limbs. The inside of Joyce’s mouth was ominous and foreboding. Saliva hung from the roof of her mouth, her teeth massive and sharp. Attempting to crawl back towards the opening, Joyce’s tongue began to shift the woman to the side of her mouth.


“No! Gah!? Noooo! Please don’t do this! I have a family! I have three children! A husband! I can’t die like this! God! Why!? Why me!? What have I done to deserve this!?”


Her screams unheard, the tongue shoved her into the back of Joyce’s mouth. The view of the woman’s throat sent chills down the tiny woman’s spine, the throat pulsating and coated with saliva. The giant uvula dangled and bobbed, before she felt the tongue force her onto the back molars of the mouth she was trapped within.


“No! You evil woman! You’ll go to hell for this! Do you hear me!? The deepest pits of hell-”


‘CRUNCH… Crunch…’


Joyce mashed her teeth together, smashing the woman’s skull wide open and splitting her body apart. Guts and blood spilt across the length of Joyce’s tongue, before she began chewing the rest of the large chunky remains and enjoying the taste of the woman’s insides.


After a bit more chewing, Joyce eventually swallowed the remainder of her delicate portion and licked the last of the blood from her lips. Nodding just as Jasmine had, she was definitely approving of this delicious delicacy.


“You have some on your chin,” Macy pointed, as Joyce took her hand and wiped the blood from her chin that her tongue couldn’t reach.


“Thanks,” Joyce smiled. “That was incredible. Marissa, we definitely have to get more of these!”


“I know right!?” Marissa was ecstatic, pleased to see that two of her friends were happy with her treat. “I can definitely get more, it just might take some time! Macy, you’re up!”


“You go first, I don’t know if I’ll be able to… This was a bit much…” Macy admittedly was turned off by the idea of chewing a living being alive. Watching all of the blood and guts as her friends ripped into their morsels, it just didn’t sit right with her, it felt a bit messy and gross.


“If the blood bothers you, you could just swallow him whole?” Joyce suggested. “I’ll definitely be doing that next time! I want to see how long they’d survive, if I could even feel them! We have to experiment! You can be the first.”


“I don’t know…” Macy seemed reluctant.


“Well you think about it, and I’ll enjoy mine,” Marissa lifted her own tiny, the red head, who was no longer screaming.


After the brutality she had witnessed with the other two blondes, the realization of her situation had all but silenced her. Tears in her eyes, wide open, the poor woman was distraught with grief and agony. Never had she imagined this would be the way she would die, to be mercilessly ripped apart by bratty college girls that didn’t give a single fuck about her existence.


As Marissa brought the tiny to her mouth, the woman watched as her massive teeth soared overhead and past her. Marissa put the woman’s upper body into her mouth, cramming her inside completely before closing her lips. Sealed in darkness, the woman turned onto her gut and pushed against the squishy, wet tongue in Marissa’s mouth.


“No… This isn’t real… It’s a nightmare…” The woman convinced herself, the spit oozing between her fingers and toes as she looked up and saw the back of Marissa’s gullet. It too pulsated, her uvula still and restful. 


“A nightmare… A terrible nightmare…”


The tongue then shifted, cramming the woman towards the back left of the mouth, her head smashing into the top molar as the tongue forced her between the set of jaws. As this woman was slightly bigger, she reached up and pressed her palm against the top of Marissa’s molars. Using her other hand, she set it upon the bottom molars, looking around at the dank and disgusting environment that was a college woman’s mouth, on the inside.


“I… What should I do? I don’t understand… What have I done to deserve this…?”


Overtaken by grief and an inability to accept her reality, there was little resistance as Marissa began to bite down. The tiny woman felt the molars coming together, and she tried to push against the might of Marissa’s jaws, but it was pointless. She was small and weak, and there was no chance of fighting against the giantess who sought to eat her alive.


Her arm snapped, the molars coming down harshly as the woman felt her body breaking apart. She fell flat on the teeth now, feeling the molars above pressing into the back of her skull, her back and butt and legs. Marissa seemed to be going slow on purpose, as if to torture her further. The pain became unbearable, and it was enough to elicit a final scream.


“Ahhhh! It hurts! It hurts! Please, it hurts! Ahhhhh-”


Then there was darkness, and the embrace of death, Marissa had chomped down and in one foul swoop chewed all of the woman’s body in a single bite. Chewing the rest, more guts and blood filled her mouth as she swished the gushy mass of human remains in her mouth, savoring every last bit of it. Just like her other two friends, she then swallowed the pulpy mass down her throat, and into the depths of her stomach.


“I saw that!” Joyce called out. “You chewed her slowly on purpose! Genius! Cruel! I love it!”


“I think you have the right idea, next time I want to try swallowing one whole,” Marissa cooed. “But fuck their insides taste so good! I just feel like swallowing them in one go is a waste, you know?”


“Well Macy can be the deciding judge,” Jasmine chimed. “Are you going to go girl, or not? I’ll gladly take him!”


“I’ll do it! Just let me take a minute…” Macy sighed, knowing her friends wouldn’t let her out of this. She looked at Howard, and he was still gazing at her with the same fear in his eyes.


“It’s easy, just put him on your tongue, tilt your head, and swallow him whole! Pretend it’s a cock or something,” Marissa instructed, the other girls all giggling and waiting impatiently to see Macy finish her delicacy.


“Here goes…” Macy lifted Howard over her mouth, tilting her head back. Opening her mouth, Howard opened his eyes wide with horror when he realized his fate had come.


“Wait…” Howard murmured. “Just… Wait a minute… We can talk about this…”


“Do it!” Jasmine shouted.


“Get it over with pussy!” Joyce teased.


“You have five seconds or I’ll cram him down your throat myself!” Marissa threatened playfully.


Doing as she was told, Macy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Howard shivered with disgust as he looked into her throat, just as gross as the other three woman’s no doubt. Before he could plead his case, Macy dropped him and he fell straight onto her tongue as she brought him into her mouth and sealed him inside.


“Atta girl!” The three women cheered. “Now swallow. Him. Whole! Swallow. Him. Whole! Swallow him whole!” They all chanted in unison.


Inside of Macy’s mouth, Howard found it cramped. He was only an inch tall, but Macy was a petite and short type, and her mouth wasn’t very big. Despite this, it didn’t seem she had any concerns in regards to swallowing him alive. Almost immediately he felt the surface of her tongue tilting at an angle. Her head had hung back, and the sticky saliva lubricated his body as he began to slide towards her throat.


“Fuck… Fuck!” Howard tried to crawl back, but it was useless.


His feet slid and hit the back of her throat, his feet coated in the oozing spit that surrounded him completely on every surface. Her tongue was spongy and disgusting, and her breath wasn’t much better either. It smelled salty and stale, he wondered if Macy was a smoker. These thoughts faded quickly, as her tongue began to bash into his body as the sickening sound of gulping could be heard.


‘Gulp! Gulp…’


Macy was struggling, he was bigger than she thought. However, she had swallowed some insanely large cocks now and again, and she figured this shouldn’t be much harder than that. Giving it a bit more effort, she held her throat and tilted her head back further, really giving it a solid attempt this time as her friends continued to cheer her on.


Howard felt the tongue cram him down her throat, another series of gulps ensuing before he finally slipped into her esophagus.


“No! Fuck! This is crazy!? She’s actually swallowing me alive!?”


It was cramped and tight, the muscles of her throat expanding and contracting, moving him down her esophagus and towards the murky depths of her stomach below. He pushed and kicked, doing everything he could to try and lodge himself, but it was for nothing. Before he could even come to terms with his situation, his feet hit a wrinkled opening below and it opened up, and then he was falling.


With a splash he landed in the shallow depths of Macy’s stomach acid, he had reached her stomach. The first thing to hit him was the odor, it was beyond vile and wretched. Immediately Howard began to vomit, puking the contents of his empty stomach into the stomach of Macy. After he finished puking, he stumbled backwards and fell into the shallow pool of acid.


Splashing around violently, he realized his skin was already tingling and beginning to burn. He didn’t think a stomach’s acid could be so potent, and yet he was now seeing firsthand just how dangerous it was. Then there was another issue, the gastric and toxic air of Macy’s stomach, and he felt his lungs beginning to burn and his eyes becoming irritated.


“Ahhh! It burns! Fuck!? Let me out of here! Let me the fuck out of here!”


Realizing just how awful this fate truly was, his previously silent and timid behavior came to an abrupt end. Thrashing and fighting, he ended up against the stomach lining of Macy’s gut. Pounding and scratching at it, the pain was too much to bear as Howard felt what it truly meant to be digested alive inside of the cruel belly of a careless college woman.


“Oh, I think I feel him,” Macy blushed, putting her hand on her stomach. “Oh yeah, he’s kicking my stomach! You think he’s in pain?”


“Of course he is you bimbo!” Joyce teased. “He’s being digested alive, I can’t imagine that’s pleasant. Gah! I should have swallowed mine whole, I am sooooo jealous it isn’t funny!”


“There will be a next time, so don’t worry,” Marissa assured them all.


“I’m actually pretty hungry now,” Jasmine spoke up, “for real. That was great and all, but can we get some real food now?”


“Let’s order a pizza!” Joyce chimed in.


“I could go for a pizza,” Macy smiled, quickly ignoring the thrashing going on in her stomach as Howard fell into the acid unconscious, the toxic air having made him pass out from a lack of proper oxygen.


“Alright, meat lovers good?” Marissa suggested.


“As long as it isn’t pineapple I don’t care,” Joyce answered. “Anyone who eats that garbage should just fucking kill themselves.”


“Hey, I like it you asshole!” Jasmine spat.


“Maybe you should be shrunk then, I’ll put you on a pineapple pizza and eat you right up!” Joyce teased.


“Whatever,” Jasmine rolled her eyes.


As the girls giggled and had their fun, not a single one of them regretted the horrific and brutal acts they had performed on the innocent victims that had been shrunk by Jacob. As Howard drowned in the acids of Macy’s belly, his body being broken down and digested by her powerful system, hope had all but succumbed to evil this very evening.


There was no hope to start, not even a sliver. The moment that jar had upended them, their fates were doomed to be inside of the guts of these hungry, voracious college women.



Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts, or message me directly on discord carlisle94