- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapter:
- Footwear
- Crush

Had a good time writing this chapter, admittedly it took a turn I was not expecting. Hope you guys like it! We are getting close to some good shit!

Enjoy.



Volume II

Chapter 3

Elizabeth ‘Liz’ Sanchez


Entering the room of Deita, Jacob looked around to make sure that she wasn’t in her room. Seeing that the coast was clear, he made sure the hallway was empty before entering the room and closing the door. It was bare bones, not much to look at other than a dresser, bed and some small furnishings. It was still a work in progress, and many areas of the facility were still undergoing development.


Something that had been said to Jacob, by Deita, had begun to bother him. The woman had offered him some words with her tiny pet, which Jacob did not respond to kindly. He knew the offer stemmed from her lust, and he would have nothing to do with it. However, admittedly, he had wondered the sort of condition Liz might have been in. Beginning to place  himself in the shoes of Liz, at the cruel hands of Deita herself, he was curious to see just how brutal the woman could be to her playthings.


‘Where would she keep you, Liz?’ Jacob thought to himself, scanning the room and pacing around slowly. He didn’t want to get caught, the last thing he needed was anyone questioning his intentions with the organization. He simply wanted to find closure, despite being unsure what it was he was trying to close at all.


Slowly pacing around Deita’s private chambers, he took notice of the scattered lingerie near her bedside. There were stains, and panties with loose zip ties and twist ties of the sort. One could imagine what they were used for, but Jacob dismissed it as he looked over towards the dresser. It had a brush, some hair ties and a make up kit all neat and tidy in the corner.


Approaching the dresser, he began to open a few of the drawers. All of the socks were neatly folded in pairs, while another drawer had to have at least a hundred pairs of variously designed panty lingerie. While Deita was good at maintaining a business-like appearance, it was clear in the bedroom she had a completely alternative persona.


He closed both drawers, opening up some of the lower ones. Business pants, jeans and tights were neatly organized in one drawer. The other was filled with folded and tucked shirts of various kinds. Deita was an organized type it seemed, having set aside her clothing in separate arrays of the categorical design for particular occasions. This came as no surprise to Jacob, not necessarily. Though it was clear, if Deita had any particular hiding place, her dresser was not it. Closing the drawers, Jacob turned and tried to ponder whether Liz was even in this room at all.


Upon hearing some muffled voices in the hallway, Jacob wondered if he might have to change his size himself. Pressing up against the door, he listened intently and prepared himself to shrink in a moment’s notice should Deita be returning to her room. It was only the security detail, making their rounds, and they quickly moved on as Jacob took a breath and turned to face Deita’s bed.


‘I shouldn’t turn this room upside down, Deita has a keen sense,’ Jacob thought. ‘Sorry Liz, maybe it just wasn’t meant to be…’


He was about to leave the room, but then something odd caught his eye. Squinting his eyes, he noticed a most peculiar sight. It was a long, white sock. Deita always wore heels, perhaps occasionally equipping a pantyhose or laced leggings for added character. Long, white socks? That is not something she’d be caught dead in public wearing, no, unless it was something private and away from prying eyes.


To make things more obvious, the sock hole was zip tied shut. What other purpose would Deita have for zip tying her own socks closed, than to keep something inside and unable to get out? The sock was on the floor, near all of the other lingerie that Jacob had initially noticed. As he slowly approached the scattered garments, he took notice of the sweaty smell that seemed to permeate the cotton material of the sock, and Jacob knew he had found what he was looking for.


At the toe end of the sock, was a small but noticeable lump. From his advantage, it seemed the lump was in a lying down position. He bent his knees and hovered over the sock, and he wondered if Liz was dead or simply sleeping. Or perhaps she was so broken, she hoped her lack of reaction would spare her from whatever was about to happen, though she probably had no inclination that it was indeed Jacob staring down at her unfortunate prison.


“Liz?” Jacob called out softly. “Are you in there?”


Suddenly the lump shifted, what appeared to be a head lifting up and turning around. Jacob smiled, it had to be Liz. His little invasion of privacy wasn’t for nothing after all. He reached out and grabbed the zip tie around the sock, using his powers to increase the strength of his fingers and snapping the zip tie like it was nothing, freeing the opening.


“I removed the zip tie, are you able to move? Can you get out of there?”


The lump began to move towards the opening of the sock, albeit slowly, though Jacob knew it couldn’t have been easy lifting the heavy material at her size, especially without his added abilities. Eventually he saw Liz poke her head out, staring around before eventually gazing up at him in disbelief. Tears almost immediately began to fill her eyes, as her little, bare feet stepped out of the sock and she limped across the floor sheepishly.


It was immediately clear that Jacob’s suspicions were accurate. While alive, Liz was ridden with bruises across her body. Knowing the details of his powers, Jacob knew that Deita had to be truly purposeful in her intent to be able to harm Liz to this degree. The density shift at her size, would make her rather invulnerable to any serious damage. To be able to reach this sort of condition that Liz was showing, would mean that Deita was relentlessly abusing Liz on almost a daily, if not hourly basis.


“Oh geez…” Jacob sighed, seeing the shape that Liz was in. “You don’t look too well. Are you in pain?”


Liz didn’t gesture or move, simply tearing up as she gazed up at him. Suddenly, as if the memories in her mind began to remind her of how she got here, an expression of anger and resentment began to show on her face. Looking away, she slowly fell to her knees. Shifting onto her butt, she lifted her knees to her chest and buried her face in her arms, unable to look at Jacob.


“I see,” Jacob sighed. “I shouldn’t have even come here, but I guess my curiosity got the better of me.”


Refusing to look at him, she did pull her hands out and began to sign. Her movements were slow, and it appeared one of her fingers were broken as her hand signs weren’t entirely clear. Despite this, Jacob was able to understand most of what she was trying to tell him.


“You want to know why I did this to you?” Jacob sighed again, coming down to one knee as he rested his elbow on his thigh. “I suppose I’ll be honest. I did it for money, and because you were an easy target. It’s as I said, no hard feelings.”


This made Liz angry, gazing up at him again with a scowl. Furiously signing, she began to curse Jacob in any way she could. She described what she had endured, what Deita had done to her nearly every day since Jacob had shrunk her. For the first time she was able to finally communicate, and all of what she wanted to cry and beg, everything she wanted to curse and denounce, it all came out as Liz finally had someone before her that was able to speak to her.


Jacob watched her hands intently, silence consuming him as learned of the terrible things that Deita had performed on Liz. Being used as her dildo, punished for nothing and shoved up her asshole. And as of late, being forced into her sock for the entire night, every night, against Deita’s stinky and sweaty foot after walking in heels all day. Then, she’d be left inside the sock all noon and afternoon, until the evening when Deita would return to torture her all over again.


When Liz would resist, or just shed a single tear, Deita would then turn aggressive and flick her body relentlessly, bruising her to no end. When she was really angry, she’d wear her heels and apply pressure to Liz’s body, threatening to crush her simply for crying and pleading for mercy. These are the brutal details that Liz revealed to Jacob, and the tiny woman wasn’t certain if he even cared, but she wanted him to know the truth at the very least.


“I didn’t realize she could be that evil…” Jacob murmured, standing to his feet as he looked down at her. “I understand now, why I sought you out, Liz. I see the closure I wanted now, it’s clear to me.”


Instantly, Jacob shrunk himself as Liz watched in astonishment. In a mere few seconds, Jacob was suddenly standing before her. He had matched her height, as he walked up to her with a gentle, unforgiven smile. At first she was hesitant to let him get close, taking a step back as she limped. She was injured greatly, and had been given no time to heal before Deita would return and continue the torturous, perverted fantasies that she lusted for.


But Jacob was swift, grabbing her shoulder and pulling her close to him. Being defensive, she kept her arms tucked in as Jacob wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. After an indeterminate amount of time being enslaved to such a sadistic giantess, this sudden act of gentle compassion had broken her spirit. Beginning to sob profusely, she leaned into Jacob as she began to cry into his shoulder.


“It’s alright,” Jacob whispered into her ear. “I wanted you to know, Liz. I wanted you to know what this place is, and what my role is here.”


Suddenly his grip tightened, and Liz found herself unable to move away. Her eyes grew wide, as she wondered what he meant by that.


“Today there was a shipment of a few men, and many women such as yourself,” Jacob continued, tightening his grip as Liz began to tremble with fear. “I shrunk them all, Liz. Just like you, and they’ll end up like you, or worse. There was one man, however, who refused to cooperate. You know what I did to him? I punched a hole through his chest, Liz. I murdered him, without a second thought.”


Liz began to freak out, desperately trying to pull away from Jacob upon hearing what he said. His grip tightened even more, like an anaconda that had latched onto its prey. No matter her struggles, his grip was unwavering, trapping her naked flesh against his body.


“I’ve never much cared for anyone,” Jacob continued. “At first I tried to deny myself the truth. I tried to do the right thing, and turn away from this organization. But then I met somebody, and during that time, I was faced with the truth of who I am inside. Would you like to know, Liz? Would you like to know the kind of monster that I have become?”


Pulling her away, he lifted his hand and grabbed Liz by the throat. Lifting her into the air, she began to choke and sputter, lifting her hands and desperately trying to pry his hand from her throat. His strength was unparalleled, not even a flinch or reaction as she failed to fight his grip. Tears streamed down her cheeks, his fingers tightening around her throat as she began to suffocate to death.


“When I learned that Deita was planning to devour you alive, I couldn’t understand what sort of sadistic narcissist would do such a thing,” Jacob continued to monologue. 


“I wasn’t sure why it bothered me so much, but I think I know why now. The truth is Liz, I did end up liking you. I’ve hated this world for a long time, but you at least seemed genuine. I’d kill you in a heartbeat if I had to, but you don’t deserve the suffering that Deita has in store for you. To make it up to you, I’ll put you out of your misery. You see, once I’ve shrunk you, it’s permanent. This is forever your fate, unless I put an end to it. I truly am sorry, but I never had a choice, not until now.”

Liz couldn’t believe it, Jacob had come here to kill her. While she had hoped for death multiple times as Deita’s sex toy, suddenly she felt sick as she desperately tried to survive Jacob’s death grip around her throat. Already weak and bruised, she didn’t stand a chance against Jacob’s unnatural power. There was little she understood about him now, about anything. Her entire world had been upended, and nothing seemed to make sense to her anymore.


All Liz could do now, was hope this was simply a nightmare. Closing her eyes, feeling her lungs blaze painfully at the lack of oxygen, she hoped her death would wake her up back into reality. Her family, friends and future would all return to her. A life she could live, a happy life with a family and children someday. The harsh whispers of reality plagued her mind, however, as she realized the possibility that death also meant the end of everything. And as Jacob prepared to end her life, her story was not yet meant to reach its conclusion.


“What the hell do you think you’re doing!?”


Jacob was caught off guard as a heel slammed into his body from above. Liz was tossed from his grip, as the young woman flew backwards and hit the floor painfully. Gasping for air, her vision was restored as Liz sputtered and heaved. Death had nearly been certain, yet she was alive, and not remotely how she would have predicted. Gazing up at her giantess captor, Deita scowled down at Jacob as she pinned him into the floor with her black heel.


“Trying to put my toy out of her misery, are we?” Deita cooed. “I didn’t take you for a sympathizer, you fucking weasel!”


The weight of Deita’s heel pressed him into the hard floor, his hands barely keeping himself off the ground as he tried to fight the strength of Deita’s massive calves and thigh. Seeing that he was resisting her, the giant woman smiled wickedly with pleasure.


“I never would have imagined having you in such a submissive position beneath my heel, Jacob!” Deita teased, leaning into her stance and forcing Jacob’s entire body into the ground as his hands gave way. “Much better, isn’t it lovely to submit to your goddess? I was wondering if we’d ever have this chance, Jacob! I guess you decided to take up my offer after all!”


Jacob’s face was smashed into the floor brutally, Deita taking no soft measures as she pinned him good beneath her sole. His body was flat, his bones aching as he gritted his teeth in anger.


“You stupid bitch! Get your dirty fucking foot off of me!” Jacob screamed, not enthused by this humiliating position she had forced him into.


“Hmmm…” Deita pretended to think, as Liz slowly backed up and watched her owner push Jacob even further into the floor. “Nah, I think I like you where you are!”


Lifting her foot for only a moment, Jacob tried to stand before he felt her heel slam into his body all over again. Reeling in pain, Deita began to grind her heel into his body, and it genuinely felt as if she were trying to crush him into a pulp as she relentlessly applied pressure and crushed him with her heel.


“Mmmm,” Deita began to rub her crotch, licking her lips as she enjoyed the pain she inflicted upon Jacob. “Liz would have died instantly, I have to be very meticulous to bruise her without killing her. You are much different, Jacob! I’ve legitimately tried to crush you to paste beneath my heel like the insect you are, and yet you’re still alive and squirming! I bet you’d make me cum buckets if I jammed you up my pussy… You sure you don’t want to change your mind?”


This made Jacob rage, his eyes becoming bloodshot as he began to scream. The pure audacity this bitch had, to make him submit to her as if she was above him. No, Jacob hated her for this very reason. He was the top predator, he was the monster! Everyone else was beneath him, no one else could oppose him, his power!


“I said get the fuck off me you bitch!” Jacob screamed, shoving her heel off of him and returning to his normal size in the blink of an eye.


Deita was shoved backwards, as suddenly she saw Jacob towering over her nefariously as his hand reached out and grabbed her by the throat. Lifting her off of the ground in an instant, he slammed her into the wall of her chambers and held her there. A scowl on his face, his eyes bloodshot, the true monster he claimed to be had surfaced before her own eyes.


Liz watched all of this unfold, and in her terror she crawled back into the sock that had been her prison. Rushing to the toe end of the sock, she curled up in the fetal position and began to sob profusely, unable to process anything that was going on.


“I could fucking shrink you, I could fucking kill you without a sweat!” Jacob hissed, using his free hand and punching a hole in the concrete wall beside Deita’s head.


Despite this, Deita was seemingly calm. Even with Jacob’s grip on her throat, and lifting her up against the wall, a crooked smile began to spread across her lips as she looked into his eyes with lustful intent.


“Do it… Shrink me… Have your way with me…” Deita cooed, taking her hands and gently placing them around his wrist. “I’ve always had the hots for you… But no matter how much I flirted, you always looked at me with hatred in your eyes… If that’s what it takes to get you to have your way with me, then so be it!”


Jacob was shocked, recoiling almost as he let go of her neck and she landed on her feet. Gasping slightly, she rubbed her neck as she stared into Jacob’s eyes. His anger was present, but confusion had rendered him thoughtless and dazed. His bloodshot eyes gazed into hers, not sure what to make of this situation. Of all the ways his little endeavor to find Liz could have gone, this had not been the outcome he thought would surface.


“Shame, I’d have let you kill me too,” Deita cooed, leaning into the wall and smiling at him. “I have to know… Why, why have you always hated me so damn much? Was it because I mentioned Blaire as your next victim? Or is it my personality?”


Jacob remained silent, not sure how to answer that question. Finally he began to calm down, his abilities starting to work and heal the wounds that Deita had inflicted against him. His bloodshot eyes began to return to normal, as the woman awaited his answer.


“You always seemed to think you were better than everyone else,” Jacob finally answered with a somber tone. “Better than me… Snobbish and prude, always with crude and witty insults… You always drove me mad…”


“Better than… You?” Deita’s eyes glimmered as she took a step towards him. “You stupid, foolish boy… I would never dream of being better than you! No… I envy you…”


This caught him off guard, as Deita leaned forward and got real close to him now. Her face came in, her eyes penetrating his own. Sweating nervously, Jacob wasn’t sure what to feel now. One second he was ready to kill her, but now, he was feeling something else.


“Your power… The endless possibilities…” Deita whispered seductively. “Not to mention how hot and charming you are… The perfect man… Oh how I’d do anything to be yours! I suppose that’s why I was jealous of Blaire, it’s the only reason I suggested you shrink her… I wanted you for myself…”


“Bullshit…” Jacob pulled away, shaking his head. “No… I don’t believe you…”


“You probably never will,” Deita sighed. “I understand your power is permanent, and I’d hate to end up that way. But if one day you decide to kill me, I hope it will be with more grace… Though I won’t fight it. The power you possess, Jacob. You might as well be a God.”


“No…” Jacob shook his head and walked past her. “There is only one God. He will be waiting to cast the demon inside of me to the very pit of hell, should death ever find me.”


“A monster then, whatever you want to be I don’t care,” Deita turned and spun him around. “If you have to hate me for whatever reasons you desire, then so be it! I’ll always have your back, Jacob. I just hope you don’t mistake my teasing for anything other than the flirtatious intentions they’re intended for!”


“You disgust me…” Jacob pushed her away, trying to leave the room now.


“And why!?” Deita grabbed him again and spun him back around. “What’s so different between us!? I know you enjoy it! The killing, the brutality of death! You didn’t have to kill that man back there, but you did anyway! I saw that look in your eyes! We are one in the same, you and I!”


“We are nothing alike!” Jacob got in her face and scowled. “You get off to this shit, the torture and perverted fantasies in that disgusting head of yours!”


“Then what do you get from killing others?” Deita retorted. “Enlighten me. What do you gain from all of this?”


“Genocide!” Jacob shouted. “Hear me, Deita… I’ll shrink every last man, woman and child on this fucking earth! I’ll kill them all, I’ll kill everyone for what they did to me!”


“And what did they do to you, Jacob?” Deita leaned close, gazing into his eyes.


“They betrayed me…” Jacob hissed. “They abused me… They tortured me and experimented on me… They turned me into this… This monstrosity…”


“I never did any of that to you,” Deita whispered, taking her hands and placing them on each side of his face gently. “I would never hurt you Jacob. Ever. Whatever I must do to prove it, I will. If you’ll let me…”


Jacob felt his words escape him, as Deita closed her eyes and pulled him in. Before he could fight it, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. For a brief moment he allowed it to happen, as she kissed him passionately and as long as he allowed her too. Eventually he pulled away, and turned around, eyes on the floor.


“Forgive me… I couldn’t help myself,” Deita apologized, adjusting her hair and standing patiently as she looked at him.


“No, I should be the one who is sorry,” Jacob murmured, back turned. “It wasn’t my place to get involved between you and Liz to begin with. Do as you will, it is of no consequence to me.”


Jacob opened the door and was about to leave, but Deita called out to him and grabbed him by the arm.


“Wait! Please… I don’t expect you to feel the same about me, but I can’t go on working with you knowing you hate me for no reason at all! It can’t be that simple, what must I do!?”


“Careful,” Jacob spoke softly. “Don’t forget who your true allegiance is with… And my own. Let me be frank, since you have given me the same courtesy.”


Jacob turned and faced Deita.


“There is one thing I care about in this world, and that’s inflicting as much harm as I can. I won’t rest until this world knows what true suffering is, as I have suffered. And once the whole world knows my name… Only then will I retire with the only woman in this world I have ever shared feelings for. Do you understand?”


The color drained from her face, her heart dropping as she took a few steps back and nodded dismally. A single tear formed in her eye, as she crossed her hands at her front and stared at Jacob with a broken heart.


“Tears don’t suit you,” Jacob mocked. “It’s probably why I hate you so damn much. Always pretending to be something you’re not. Own up to your personality, Deita, like I have. The day you stop pretending to be something you’re not, then perhaps my hatred of you will simmer. Until then, stop pretending that your feelings for me are based on anything other than misguided lust.”


With those final words, Jacob left the room and slammed the door behind him, leaving Deita heartbroken in her own room. Lifting her hand, she wiped the tear from her eye and began to grit her teeth. While she had not gotten the outcome she had hoped for, something Jacob said had indeed been the truth in her eyes.


“You’re right, Jacob,” Deita murmured in agony. “I should stop pretending to be something I’m not. It’s the reason I kept postponing Liz’s fate… A part of me wondered if you’d hate me even more for doing it… But now I know better, you hate me because I try so hard to make you notice me.” 


“I won’t make that mistake again, I promise you.”



Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review if you'd like to be crushed under Deita's massive heel ;)