- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

I'm not going to be stating as much as I have been. My time has been a bit constrictive but I am pumping these out as fast as I can because it's all fresh in my mind.

I am simply trying to press forward so we can get the story to a place where I can start diving into some bonus chapters and getting some awesome interactions involved.

Enjoy!



Volume II

Chapter 2

Suicide


‘Alright, this has to work this time… It’s the highest I was able to get, I’ll just tumble head first, yeah, that should do it. It’s so terrifying being this high off the floor, yet at the same time it’s only several feet. It doesn’t matter, it’s the only way, nothing else I’ve tried has worked. Here goes nothing…’


Using his thoughts to convince him to take a step forward, Benjamin peered over the edge of the headboard of Jinshin’s bed frame. It was a newly established piece of fine furniture that had been placed in her new room, and it had decorative etchings in the wood from top to bottom. Using these etchings in the wood, Ben had quickly learned he was strong enough to ascend the terrifying height and reach the top.


After revealing his desire to Jinshin to go through with killing him, as she had promised, things quickly fell apart. To his surprise, she not only refused to do so, but even tried to convince him that it wasn’t in his best interest. It enraged him, beyond reason to hear her even speak as if she knew what his best interests could possibly be. A woman, who protects and aids evil beings that traffic innocents and send them off to meet gruesome and perturbed fates at the hands of vile consumers.


‘That evil bitch…’ Benjamin thought, clenching his teeth and scowling as tears began to stream down his cheeks, his eyes gazing upon the floor below. ‘I thought perhaps she might be different, perhaps after learning about her past, that she could see reason. I was wrong, she is no different than the other woman, Deita. They don’t view us as people, only products, slaves to be abused and slaughtered in the name of their perverted fantasies. It’s vile, sickening and nefarious.’


Shaking his head, Benjamin leaned forward, lifting one foot over the edge as he closed his eyes. Despite wanting to embrace the sweet peace of death, he was hesitating. That other woman, Liz was it? The one that Deita had spoken of, the one of whom was devoured whole all because Deita simply had expended her uses for the poor slave. It made him sick, and depressed with hopelessness. There was nothing he could do to save her, nothing at all. He just wanted to die, and end this nightmare at long last.


Finally gathering the willpower, Benjamin tumbled forward and began to fall from the seven foot headboard. Keeping his eyes closed, he felt the rush of the wind around his body as he tumbled what felt like an eternity. Despite the headboard not being that tall, for his size it would surely hurt him. Falling from the edge of the mattress and three feet to the floor had rendered him unharmed, however this was almost two and half times the height, surely it would be a different outcome.


Benjamin would never find out, as he quickly felt the soft flesh of Jinshin’s palm as he landed atop it. The impact still hurt, it was a sudden force that stopped his momentum as he felt a headache cripple him. A few bruises were left on his chest, head, arms and legs. He curled up in the fetal position, groaning in agony, not fully realizing what had happened until he opened his eyes and looked up to see the Japanese woman glaring at him with a displeased expression.


“Fuck…” Benjamin groaned, rolling over and turning his backside to the woman.


“What was that supposed to accomplish, exactly?” Jinshin asked rhetorically. “It wouldn’t have killed you, only maimed you brutally. The last thing I need is having to care for a cripple at your size, every fucking day. How’d you even get up there, anyway? Did you actually climb the headboard?”


Ben ignored her, keeping his back turned as he held his knees to his chest. He closed his eyes again, letting the tears pool beneath his eyelids as he realized his plan had failed. No matter what he attempted, somehow Jinshin always managed to negate his suicide attempts at a moments notice. It was impossible to outsmart her, to escape the world of the living, with Jinshin’s presence ever prowling and on the move.


“Still not speaking to me, then?” Jinshin scoffed. “So be it. It seems I cannot trust you with your own life, to any extent. I know the promise I made you, Benjamin, but I was only trying to earn your trust…”


This comment seemed to snap Ben out of his depression, wrinkles forming on his face as he scowled with rage. Turning to face her, he snapped.


“Is that it? You lied to me, to falsely earn my trust?” Benjamin spat. “You don’t even hear your own words, do you? I thought perhaps you were different, that maybe you didn’t belong here, but I see through you now, Jinshin!”


“Is that right?” Jinshin frowned. “And how is that?”


“You are a liar,” Ben mocked. “You don’t care about me, you just pretend to, whether to fill some void in that heart of yours, or to feel as if you’re not completely an evil cunt, it doesn’t matter! You’re as despicable as anyone else in this shithole!”


Jinshin scowled. “Perhaps you should return to the silent treatment, until you can learn to express yourself more respectfully…”


“Oh yeah!?” Benjamin shouted, really starting to get angry now. He stood up in her palm, shaking his fist at her. “So now that I speak the truth, you don’t want to hear it!? Well tough shit, Jinshin! You know what I think? I think that story you told me is absolutely the truth! You know how I know? Because you are a control freak! Everything has to go the way you desire it to! Anything your master declares, you will enforce no questions asked! Poor little Benjamin doesn’t like Jinshin anymore? She’ll do or say whatever it takes to try and manipulate him again! Well it aint’ gonna fuckin’ work! You hear me!?”


“Enough of that…” Jinshin murmured, turning around and heading towards the dresser.


“I’m not done with you yet!” Ben continued. “You were abused and enslaved at one point yourself! You told me, remember!? So why are you dedicating your life to enslaving countless others to share the same fate that you shared yourself!? Are you that brainwashed!? Don’t you see that you’re being manipulated by the same kind of organization that you’re now dedicated to!?”


Ignoring him, Jinshin reached her free hand and opened the tiny chest that had originally been Benjamin’s prison. Unable to trust him not to attempt to kill himself, and growing tired of his ranting, it was clear as to what she had to do with him. Upon seeing this, Ben began to calm down a bit. However, he was still angry.


“Proving my point again,” Ben said somberly. “You won’t debate the truth, you’ll only enforce your point of view, and silence me when you don’t hear what you want to hear.”


“I thought perhaps I could show you what my master had shown me back then,” Jinshin interrupted. “Yet you are ungrateful, and refuse to see my intentions for what they are…”


“I’m sorry you see it that way,” Benjamin shook his head. “You made a promise, Jinshin. And you broke that promise. Tell me, has Avaramix, your master as you call him, ever betrayed a promise to you?”


Her eyes grew wide, her expression softening as she turned and looked away. Avaramix has sometimes kept pertinent information a secret when necessary, however Ben was right. Never had her trust been betrayed, and any promise made by Avaramix, had always been fulfilled beyond her imagination. Unable to give Ben a real answer, she began to stutter and stare off into nothing.


“That’s what I thought,” Ben finally spoke up. “You have deluded yourself, Jinshin. Perhaps you do care about me, although I couldn’t understand how. I’m your slave, don’t you understand? Your will be done, but when I want something, you deny me. You were the one who offered to end my life, you were the one to do that, not me! And then when I ask you to do the very thing you promised me, you then change your mind? And you can’t even tell me why…”


“I… I liked your company…” Jinshin murmured, refusing to look back at Ben. Feelings of which she had never felt, or even understood, had begun to boil inside of her.


“I see,” Ben responded. “I think I was happy to have yours too, but only because I saw I had nothing to fear from you. I still have a life, though. I had one at least, before I ended up here, enslaved to a woman who doesn’t even know what her purpose is.”


“My… Purpose?” Jinshin furrowed her brow, those words weighing heavily on her.


“Purpose, yeah. You know, the reason you’re alive and all that?” Ben sighed. “Do you think my purpose is to be your talking man pet? To eternally be stuck inside this godforsaken room to just be your ‘company’ and all that bullshit? To watch you talk casually to that sadistic woman, who devoured that poor woman I had pleaded you to do something about?”


“Liz…” Jinshin finally gazed back at Benjamin. “She is still alive… Deita and I have been very busy. Though, I don’t think she’ll be alive much longer…”


“She’s already dead,” Benjamin responded. “In a place like this, with no heroes to come save us, only the demons get their way here. Whether Liz is alive today, tomorrow or next month, the reality is she is dead already. So am I, and every other victim that ends up here. We’re all dead, because we will be soon enough. Our lives ended, and as far as I can see, this is hell… That’s why I want to die, Jinshin. Please… You can still grant me this favor…”


“I cannot…” Jinshin promptly dumped him into the chest, fighting to maintain her composure.


Landing with a thud, Ben quickly turned around and began shouting at her.


“Dammit! You can’t keep me in this box forever! This is beyond cruel! Don’t you see you’re inflicting your very trauma onto me now!? You’ve become the very thing you tried to destroy that day! Those people you slaughtered for revenge, they were no different than your master!”


“I hope you come to your senses soon enough,” Jinshin interrupted, trying to ignore Ben entirely. “I’ll return in a few hours to give you some food. I can’t trust you anymore, this is how it has to be. I’m sorry.”


“Damn you Jinshin! You can’t do this to me!” Benjamin screamed, but it was too late.


Closing the chest, his muffled shouting grew distant and quiet. Turning away, Jinshin’s emotions finally broke free, and tears began to trickle down her cheek. Never had anyone spoken to her that way, and lived. Never had anyone beaten such a harsh truth into her head, yet she tried to deny it. For the longest time she felt as if she knew what her purpose was, and now Benjamin had made her question everything.


There was one fact that remained, however. The only hole in Ben’s argument. Avaramix had never betrayed her, and had always lifted her up. Without him, she’d have become nothing, nobody. Evil and good is something that is beyond Jinshin, a simple way to pick and choose who deserves and does not deserve to live. Those she slaughtered were evil in her eyes, but Avaramix was not, and she had grown to trust him. Deita too, and perhaps Jacob will be someone else she can come to trust.


The only rational thoughts she could comprehend to counter Ben’s argument was that Benjamin was biased because of his personal situation. Yes, this is what she considered to disregard the harsh truths he tossed at her. She was happy with how things were, was she not? Yet, she felt sick. The way she had to treat Benjamin, it bothered her, she didn’t like it. The chest is not where she wanted to keep him, but she feared returning to the room one night and seeing that Ben had somehow managed to actually succeed in his attempts at suicide.


The last thing Jinshin wanted, more than anything, was for Ben to die. Unable to explain why this feeling for Benjamin had grown so strong in such a seemingly short time, Jinshin wiped the thoughts from her mind and left the room, leaving Benjamin screaming her name from within the chest.




The sound of the truck engine echoed throughout the shipment receiving dock, the large container being backed into one of the shipping doors that had been rolled open. Jacob approached it, as Deita directed others to their various protocols before turning her head and smiling at the young man.


“Just in time. I must say, I’ve waited a very long time to watch you in action!”


“Have you now?” Jacob sneered.


“Don’t get your panties in a twist, I’m more curious to see what it looks like than anything else,” Deita retorted, walking up to the container doors and unlocking them. Five other men, all armed, opened the doors as the light poured into the container.


It wasn’t nearly as many as Jacob had been told, there only seemed to be about four men, the rest were all women, about twenty or so in total. This was far from the one hundred bodies he had been told about, but given the circumstances as of late, Jacob figured that certain shipments had been delayed or busted by this new character, Gullivette.


“I’m counting four men and twenty women,” Jacob double checked his count, nodding in confirmation.


“You’ll still make a lot of money,” Deita scoffed, “so what’s it matter? Bring forth one of the girls!”


The men obliged, as they forcefully dragged a resistive female from the group. Many of the women shouted and cried as they dragged the other woman into the open and thrust her at Jacob’s feet. She hit the ground painfully, naked and afraid, as she looked up at Jacob speechlessly.


“How old are you?” Jacob asked her.


With tears filling her eyes, she gave a reluctant answer. “T-twenty-two…”


“It won’t hurt. It’ll be fast,” Jacob whispered to her, before quickly placing his palm on the top of her head.


Deita’s eyes grew wide with astonishment, watching in disbelief as the woman shrank nearly instantly. It was so fast that she couldn’t even comprehend it, the woman’s size just merely reduced in the span of a few seconds. It was a shame that the woman was naked, as Deita was quite curious to see the effect of the clothes falling to the floor as mentioned by Jacob previously.


Looking around in horror, the realization of her newfound size caused her to freak out. The tiny woman began to scream and run, but Deita slammed her heel into the ground before her, and the tiny woman fell flat on her ass.


“Where do you think you’re going?” Deita cooed, leaning down and plucking the girl by the back of her hair.


“Ahhh! Ouch! Help me!” The painful grip on her hair caused her to flail in the air. Deita didn’t seem to care, instead showing the painful display to the rest of the captive victims.


“This is the fate of all of you. Try to resist, and you’ll either be shot or shoved up my gaping asshole. I might even crush you beneath my heel if I feel like it! So then, does anyone else want to try and run off?”


Unable to comprehend the impossible sight of the woman shrinking, they all remained silent now. Slowly they began to back up to the far end of the container, none of them wanting to share the fate of the young woman they had just watched Jacob shrink in an instant.


“Guess we’ll be doing this the hard way,” Deita sighed, taking the young woman she was dangling by the hair and cramming her between her boobs.


“Nooo! Mmph Mmmph!” Her voice was muffled as the fleshy, enormous walls of Deita’s tits devoured her entire body, the harsh finger forcing her deep within the giantess’ bosom for safe keeping.


“Now then, grab us some more will you?” Deita ordered her lackeys, as they entered the container and began forcing more people into the open, keeping their guns on them to ensure cooperation.


“Wait, this is going to take too long,” Jacob halted her men’s orders.


“So? How long could it possibly take? You have somewhere to be?” Deita scoffed.


“It’s not that,” Jacob responded. “We’ll just freak them out, make them start to revolt and cause a mess.”


“And those who do will be shot,” Deita retorted.


“And the product is then wasted, so let me try something else, yeah?” Jacob crossed his arms sternly.


Rolling her eyes, she gestured towards her men. “Let him cook, move aside but keep your guns on those fuckable’s in there. If anyone tries to run out, shoot em’ in the leg or something.”


“Alright then,” Jacob approached the front of the container, seeing many of the innocents inside huddling together in fear.


“Please don’t shrink us like that! I don’t want to end up that way!” Cried one woman.


“I’m scared! Please! I just want to go home!” Cried another.


“You’ll all suffer for this! You fucks are going to hell! Do you hear me!? Hell!” Shouted one of the four men.


Jacob held up his hand to silence them, and surprisingly they all quickly shut their mouths. Upon their obedience, Jacob smiled gently at them.


“Now then, I’d like you all to form a line,” Jacob instructed. “Once you have done so, please hold each other’s hands in succession. Can you all do that for me?”


Another man decided to speak up now. “Why should we!? Fuck you! I ain’t bout’ to get fuckin’ shrunk! You fuckin’ freak!”


“I assure you nobody else will be shrunk, I am simply trying to get a line started so we can get you all some proper rations. I presume you’re all considerably hungry, no? The other woman was simply an example to you all. If you want to avoid her fate, then you’ll obey my command. Now, form a fucking line before I start beating the shit out of one of you.”


Most of the women were terrified, quickly listening to Jacob and forming a line. This in turn caused all of the women to follow suit, the four men reluctantly standing towards the back of the line. Only one man refused to obey, leaning against the back of the container and crossing his arms. A bold one, he was.


“Now hold hands,” Jacob ordered, as the woman closest to him swallowed nervously and held the hand of a woman behind her. She did the same, and eventually they were all touching one another.


“Splendid, I appreciate your cooperation.” Jacob smiled at them, as they all touched each other by holding hands. Turning around to Deita, Jacob winked at her.


“Is this what you wanted to see?” Jacob asked, before instantly taking his index finger and lightly touching the first woman in line, by the tip of her nose.


Sometimes expectations are exceeded beyond measure. You will think you have something all figured out, or that a particular premise has reached the peak of what it can accomplish. However, there are times when we are proven that sometimes, there are those who exceed the limits of all known things, knowledge, power or otherwise.


As the skin of Jacob’s finger made contact with the tip of the woman’s nose, a succession of shrinking began to occur in an instant. At the same time, all twenty women, and three of the four men shrunk down in an instant. They all turned and looked at each other, terrified and beginning to scream and run around. The man who was at the back and disobeying Jacob’s demands, looked in horror at the sight in front of him. While he was distracted at all of the now shrunken women and men at his own feet, he hadn’t noticed Jacob walking right up to him.


“Listen up you fucking retards,” Jacob shouted, stomping his foot as he got all of their attention. “Your lives are over, obedience is your only key to survival. Those you disobey, end up like this man right here.”


The man held up his hands, terrified as he realized the raw power that Jacob possessed.


“Wait… I didn’t know… Please!” It was too late.


One punch, that was all Jacob delivered as his fist penetrated the man’s chest and obliterated his heart. Blood spilt all over the floor, the man’s congealed gargling and failed attempts at screaming filled the container like a wailing echo of desperation and bewilderment.


Terrified at what they saw, they all grew silent and hopeless as many of them fell to the floor and began to sob profusely. Deita was in shock, she didn’t even realize that Jacob was capable of such power, let alone being able to punch a hole through a man’s chest without a sweat.


“What are you guys waiting for? Start gathering all of them!” Deita ordered her lackeys.


“Yes ma’am!” They quickly began scooping up the tiny individuals off of the floor, placing them in tupperware containers temporarily until they would be sorted by hair color, body type and age.


Once her men got to work, Deita entered the container and approached Jacob, who was standing over the corpse now at his feet. He was silent, his fist bloodied as he gazed down at the dead man’s body.


“I must say, you’ve earned my respect after witnessing that,” Deita informed him. “I will admit, Jacob. I always mistook you as the timid type. Clearly I was wrong, you are far more brutal than I ever would have given you credit for.”


“Is that supposed to be a compliment?” Jacob hissed.


“Take it as you will, after today I’ll be giving you a bit more of the respect you rightfully deserve,” Deita responded calmly. “Welcome to the organization. I must say, would you be interested in seeing Liz again? I haven’t done the deed yet, but I figured you might have some words with her before I do my thing.”


Jacob turned around and walked up to her side, looking into her eyes.


“Have some words with her, huh? And what words might that be? That I regret nothing? That her fate was always to digest inside of your gut?”


“It was simply an offer,” Deita smiled. “I wouldn’t mind having you over in my room sometime, if you’re interested…”


Jacob didn’t respond to her, he simply turned his gaze ahead and walked off as the men around them gathered all of the tinies and locked them away for processing. Deita left the container, seeing all of the newest product that Jacob had handled expertly.


“Did any of you fucks know that Jacob could shrink that many people at once?” Deita asked them. They all shook their heads.


“Very interesting… Get these weasels to the processing center immediately. Avaramix will have them sold in a fortnight.”


As they obeyed her command and began to deliver the victims to the processing portion of the facility, Deita couldn’t help but become lost in her thoughts. She gazed back into the container, the fresh corpse still on the floor. Her eyes gleamed, her lip bitten as she began to think about Jacob.


‘I wonder how he did that?’ Deita thought, still in awe. ‘He had them hold hands… Is that it? Is that his secret, then? If they touch, can he shrink them simultaneously?’


Then her gaze shifted to the hole in the man's chest, where Jacob had punched him.


‘He punched a literal hole in the man’s chest,’ Deita realized. ‘Jacob had spoken of the density changing in his shrunken victims… I wonder, then. Does he too have the power to change his density? Does he have a way to increase his strength? His power? He must, if he can do something like that… I wonder, should I keep this to myself, or should I clue in Jinshin and Avaramix to this little detail that he left out?’


Not wanting to make any decisions right off the bat, Deita cackled mischievously at Jacob’s cruel and raw power. While she thought he was attractive in a general sense, now she was obsessed with him. While she knew better than to truly trust Jacob, she wouldn’t mind fucking his brains out sometime. She began to wonder how big he was downstairs.


“Oh Jacob, full of secrets, are we?” Deita bit her lip as she pictured him naked. She fantasized about him being small, and cramming him up her pussy. These thoughts then led to Gullivette, as she remembered the meeting that had occurred just the day before.


‘Your reaction to this woman was interesting,’ Deita thought, reflecting over Jacob’s initial reaction when Avaramix had asked him whether or not he knew who Gullivette was. Jacob’s answer had been no, before agreeing to join the organization under Avaramix’s proposal.


‘I wonder, were you lying to us, Jacob? Gullivette… Could you two be related after all? It would make sense after all… Wouldn’t it? The antithesis of one another… Destined perhaps?’


Deita opened the door leading out of the receiving dock.


‘Perhaps one day we’ll find out.’



Chapter End Notes:

Leave me a review and let me know what you think of my story!