- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

TAGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:
- For spoiler purposes, I'll be keeping the tags in this chapter a secret.

The final chapter of the first volume. I've looked forward to this for some time, and I really hope you guys enjoy.

Have fun! :)



Volume I Finale

Chapter 13

Gullivette


‘Pop!’


“Infrared is showing a total of about twenty three persons within the warehouse,” spoke the voice of a man in covert tactical gear. He had his eyes on an infrared monitor, counting the hostiles the monitor could identify.


“The contact said the victims are being held in a cargo container at the back of the warehouse shipping dock,” spoke the voice of a separate woman, also geared up.


‘Pop!’


“Missions on standby, hold for further instructions,” said a voice over the radio, as all of the covert operatives stood by and monitored their equipment and gear. 


They were all crammed inside a black van, hidden by night down the road from the warehouse they were stalking. It had been a few days of watching the warehouse closely, monitoring all incoming shipments and the movements of the security who surrounded the premises.


‘Pop!’


“For our own sanity, Annie, could you please stop popping your gum so damn loud?” Asked one of the agents as they leaned against the back doors of the van with a rifle in their hands aimed towards the floor.


Annie slurped the popped gum back into her mouth, a smile on her face as she chewed away at it. She had bright, green eyes and lengthy, dirty blonde hair. She had a petite facial structure, her nose perky as her eyes twinkled in the light of the monitors that were the only source of light within the van. She was rather short, only about five feet and four inches in height, but a built figure with the exception of her slim appearance.


“Copy that, bucko!” Annie giggled, growing bored and tired of waiting around. Counting down the seconds until the operation was a go, she was excited to get her grand de vue for the third time after joining the new, covert task force to tackle the increase in sex trafficking that plagued her nation.


“Movement has been spotted,” spoke the voice of one of the female operatives. She had headgear on, and was monitoring movements via a surveillance drone far above the warehouse. “Incoming cargo transport, this is our opportunity. Sending directives.”


“About damn time!” Annie giggled heartily. “These bozos have no clue what’s in store for em’!”


Just then, a voice over the radio was heard to all of the operatives within the van.


“Operation is a go. Repeat, operation is a go. Gullivette, you’re up!”


“Alright Annie, that’s you! We’ll cover your back, in case things go south.”


“Nothing ever goes wrong when big ol’ gully is on the front lines!” Annie stretched her back and arms, cracking her knuckles with a grand smile spreading across her lips. “Time to take down my third trafficking facility in a row! Here I come, you perverted assholes!”


Kicking the van door open with her foot, she cartwheeled out of the van and began performing calculated backflips in repeated succession. Her prowess was fine tuned, her coordination the reason she was one of the top agents of the new task force. After making a stunning landing for her performance, she began to make haste towards the side entrance of the warehouse.


Beginning to skip across the ground, swinging her arms back and forth, Annie continued to smile as she felt the familiar rush of adrenaline coursing through her. It was always a rush, being sent to the front lines and alone to tackle the operation with a surprise blow. It had taken a few previous operations to prove her abilities in combat, and once it was clear that nothing could stand against her, it had been signed off by the higher ups to allow her to be the first to strike in the hopes of reducing total casualties.


Reaching the door of the warehouse, Annie jumped and span, kicking the door with her heel as it flew off its hinges and glided across the floor violently. Cartwheeling into the large space, she performed a final few backflips before landing perfectly once more and raising her arms in celebration.


“Yippee! Ten out of ten for me! Yay!”


Immediately she was surrounded, the multiple criminals with heavy firepower all turning in shock at the sudden interruption of their nefarious operation. Drawing their rifles, firearms and shotguns, they all turned their weapons to face this random, odd woman who had burst into the warehouse through a door that should have been locked and impenetrable.


“Who the hell is that!?” Shouted one of the men.


“Did she just kick that door open?” Questioned another.


“Doesn't matter, how the hell did she even find this place!?”


Annie began to giggle loudly, winking at the several men who were baffled at her appearance. Lifting her hands into the air gently, she smiled at all of them.


“Boys, boys! No need to get your panties in a bunch, I’m just here for the party! Isn’t a beautiful girl like me allowed to have a bit of fun?” Annie gave them a toothy grin.


“Wait a minute…” One of the men studied her appearance closely, a sweat forming on his forehead as his eyes opened wide in horror. “I recognize her… It’s that bitch who was responsible for the Albuquerque facility getting destroyed!”


“No way… You don’t mean it’s her, do you?”


“It can’t be, she’s fucking tiny! Look at how short she is, don’t be an idiot, it couldn’t possibly be her!”


“Now who exactly are we talking about?” Annie asked, interrupting the frantic men’s conversation as they began to tremble. They all turned in silence to look at her, spooked by whatever it was they had heard only by rumor.


Annie slowly lowered her hands to her sides, her smile slowly fading until a somber expression was all that remained. Lifting her chin slightly and looking down upon the evil that stood before her, she frowned.


“Oh, I know who you’re talking about now,” Annie teased. “You really don’t recognize me?”


“No way…” Said the same man who recognized her, as he took a few steps back.


This caused Annie to give them a wicked smirk.


“Hm, this wasn’t how I thought this would go. Guess I’ll just start then, I figured you’d be trying to shoot me already. How boring. Well, time to party mother fuckers!”


Annie bent her knees slightly, keeping her eyes locked on the confused men. With a final scoff, she let out a bellowing roar as she began to grow before their very eyes. It was nearly an instant, her clothes stretching to impossible proportions before ripping and splitting at the seams.


Her black pants expanded and the sound of tearing echoed throughout the warehouse. Her belt snapped completely, and the torn remains of her garments rained from above as the once five foot and four inch tall Annie, became a seventy foot giantess.


The men all looked up in shock and horror, unable to believe what had happened. This blonde giantess now towered above them, her foot alone the size of a car, if not a minivan. Unable to contain her clothing, her rather large breasts hung elegantly as her nipples popped. With a clean shaven bush at her privates, Annie had no shame as leaned forward and rested her hands on her knees. Gazing upon the men who were in disbelief, she began to cackle ominously at them.


“What’s the matter? Not so short anymore?” Annie laughed, the sound piercing their ears as they all began to freak out.


“I knew it! Holy shit, it’s actually her! It’s Gullivette!” Shouted the man who had recognized her, immediately turning around and running for his life.


“How the fuck is that even possible!? Everyone, fire! Kill her now!”


Not needing to hear that order a second time, they all began to unload their raw firepower in an attempt to take her down before she could act. The sound of gunfire was deafening, the light of the muzzle flashes nearly blinding them as the smoke off their barrels made a hazy cloud that lessened their vision.


Every bullet that struck Annie’s skin, all but crumbled and fell to the floor. Laughing uncontrollably, the giantess shook her head as she lifted her hand to her chin, using her arms to squeeze her massive, hot air balloon-sized tits.


“Silly boys, at this size, I’m far too dense for that to do anything! Got any tanks around? Maybe you’ll have a better shot.”


“She’s fucking invincible!? Run for your lives! Ahhhhhh!”


Realizing they were doomed from the start, they abandoned their useless weapons and the criminal traffickers began sprinting in all manners of unorganized direction, not an ounce of coordination left as terror struck their hearts and fear controlled their minds.


Only having heard the rumors from a few odd survivors, none of them had come to believe the extent of what these rumors entailed. After making her third de vue, the name Gullivette would now surely be feared across all the criminal organizations within the United States. That is, if any of them would survive her wrath.


“Naughty, naughty criminals!” Annie cooed, taking a step forward as her massive barefoot collided into the concrete and sent cracks each and every way. “Running away like naughty little perverts? I don’t think so!”


One would think at Annie’s new size, her movement would be hindered. This could not be further from the truth. As acrobatic as she was, Annie lunged forward and performed another cartwheel. Her massive legs swung overhead, completely annihilating an upper mezzanine with two men who fell through the debris and tumbled the fifty foot distance towards the floor.


Landing on her feet, Annie carefully maneuvered her right foot as the bare sole came rushing down towards one of the men. As he looked up and screamed for his life, the last thing he saw was her massive, wrinkled sole as the ball of her foot crushed him into the ground instantly. His guts and bones splattered all over the place, most of it gushing into the face of a nearby henchman, one who had fallen from the mezzanine.


His legs had shattered, his spine broken from the fall. He watched in horror, the massive side of Gullivette’s foot right in front of him and covered in the blood of his cohort. A shadow then loomed over him, as he turned and looked in horror to see the giantess smiling cruelly.


“Still alive? I can fix that, I can fix anything! Mwah ha ha ha!”


Taking her index finger, she placed it over the man’s head. He began to flail and scream, pleading for his life.


“Somebody help me! She’s fucking insane! Please God, please-”


‘Squish!’


Crushing his skull with the tip of her finger, she wiped the blood onto the concrete as she turned and saw the other man on the floor. While he had fallen, he was attempting to crawl away. Giggling like a schoolgirl, Annie moved her heel backwards and gently pushed into the man.


“Gah!? No! Please! Not like this! Don’t crush me like some bug!”


“What’s that? Can’t hear youuuuuu!” Annie teased, pressing her heel into the concrete as she heard the man crunch beneath her foot. “Oops, guess it doesn’t matter now! Now who’s next?”


Scanning the warehouse, she noticed the bulk of the criminals were escaping through the shipping dock. There wasn’t a space large enough to fit through, but it didn’t matter. Her thunderous footsteps crushed the ground to ash with every step, debris flying backwards in every direction as she lifted her foot to take another step, like sand when walking along the beach.


While heading towards the shipping dock, her increased sense of hearing shifted her gaze towards a van a few feet away. When growing her size, her senses were amplified as well, giving her increased distance with her sight and the ability to hear more nuanced movements. She hadn’t a clue as to why, deducing it had something to do with science stuff, but Annie didn’t care for science, and simply enjoyed the benefits of her abilities.


“I guess there’s nobody left in here, they all ran away,” Annie deceived the criminal she knew was under the van, planting her foot right beside it for effect. The sight of that man, being under the van and watching her destructive foot land beside it, must have been terrifying. This thought pleased Annie, she loved the chase most of all, and inflicting fear into those who deserve it.


While the man held his mouth shut with his hands, tears streaming down his eyes as he hoped she wouldn’t move the van, his wishful thinking cut short. As Annie lifted her foot, she placed it on the van, and pressed it down until the tires popped.


The van began to crush the man, the only thing sparing him was the wheels which were now bare after the tires had exploded. He began to scream, pleading and crying, but all he heard was the bellowed laughter of the monster he’d heard about, Gullivette. The mystical giantess that had recently been involved in the destruction of two other trafficking facilities.


“I bet that hurts, huh?” Annie teased. “Well I don’t have time to play with you, sorry! Buh bye! Mwah ha ha ha!”


Annie used the massive strength of her thigh and delivered a force that could put Godzilla to shame. The van was crushed like a pancake almost instantly, blood and guts exploding from beneath and across the floor. Lifting her foot up, she grabbed the now stuck and flattened vehicle and peeled it from her foot before tossing it across the warehouse.


“Gullivette, you copy? Is the implant working?” Spoke the voice of one of her covert allies.


“Hm? Oh! Yippers, hear you loud and clear sir!” Annie responded. “Seems the implant worked after all, despite growing. We’ll have to see if it remains intact when I return to normal size after this operation.”


“Good thinking, what’s your status?”


“Heading to the supply dock. I’ve dispatched a few of these critters already, but a lot of them escaped into the supply dock. I don’t think they understand how pointless it is.”


“Just try to get this mission done pronto, there’s a shipping container with innocent lives and it’s pertinent they remain unharmed!”


“I dare any of these morons to even try and hurt them! Besides, they’re too busy shitting their pants right now. Anyways, over and out!”


Annie walked across the warehouse and towards the doors leading to the hallway and into the shipping dock. As she approached the doors, she reduced her size to thirty feet and got onto one knee before peaking through the glass of the doors. To her surprise, she saw several of the men holding their guns and waiting for her.


“She’s there! Fire!”


A torrent of bullets began ripping through the door, and hitting her in the face. It didn’t matter much at first, but then something unexpected happened. Before Annie could increase her size and density again, she was caught off guard as one of the men had actually equipped a rocket launcher. Without warning, the missile shot out of the launcher and struck Annie right in the face.


With a massive explosion, half the hallway was incinerated as many of the criminals backed up and kept firing. They were clearly attempting a hail mary, as the last of them unloaded their clips and found their ammunition had expired.


“Got any more rockets?”


“Reloading it now.”


Suddenly, out of the smoke came a massive hand. Before they could react, the hand reached far down the hallway and clutched the man with the rocket launcher. Squeezing him like a banana, his eyes popped out of his skull and his body turned to mush as his blood splattered all over his cohorts.


More screaming ensued as they began to retreat, but Annie then swung her wrist and managed to collide two more criminals into the wall, crushing them to death as they blended into the drywall and framing. Releasing the bloodied corpse from her hand, Annie began to widen the hallway and began tearing it to pieces. The warehouse began to shake and tremble, the remaining four men making it into the shipping dock as they rushed to the only truck with a shipping container attached to it.


“Get that container unhooked! It’ll slow us down!”


“But all of the product! Avaramix will have our heads!”


“Fuck Avaramix! I ain’t about to get stepped on by that giant bitch! She’ll kill us all!”


“I can’t believe it… Gullivette is real! She’s fucking real! We’re all going to die!”


Before any of them could even get the shipping container unhooked, or even start the truck, the wall that had protected them for now had burst wide open. Storming into the shipping dock at a staggering fifty feet tall now, as the ceiling was a bit shallower, Annie stood before them in her nude glory, her hand, arm and feet covered in the blood of their fallen brethren.


They all gazed upon her with absolute pale expressions, their hearts seizing as they became paralyzed with despair. Annie smiled at them now, placing her hands at her hips and leaning forward seductively. She bit her lip, raising a brow as she studied the final four men she had to deal with.


“I’m sure you’re all freaked out right now,” Annie teased. “How is she so big!? Why is she naked!? Would she let me smash!? No, I wouldn’t, but that’s beside the point!”


“W-what the fuck are you going on about!?” One man shouted, unable to process just how psychotic she seemed. It added to the horror, how unpredictable she was. One moment she was doing cartwheels, the next she was stepping on his henchmen like you would an ant on the side of the pool.


“Alright, this is your final wish!” Annie ignored him. “How would you like to die? I’ll do almost anything, but no anal! This divine ass is off limits to you perverts! I can step on you, bite your head off, or if you’d like I’ll just have you for dessert. Always wanted to try eating one of you…”


“Are you fucking crazy!?” The man turned and began to run for his life. It wouldn’t last for long.


Annie lifted her hand, revealing a piece of rebar she had picked off the ground earlier after it was exposed from the concrete. Rolling her eyes with annoyance, she flicked the rebar as it hurtled across the room and impaled the man straight through the heart. With one grunt, he fell over and died instantly.


“What the fuck!?” The others pissed themselves, unable to believe she had flicked it with such precision.


“Okay fine, I won’t eat you, clearly that’s a bit much. Mwah ha ha!” Annie loved tormenting them, in her eyes, it was more than they deserved.


As they were distracted by the death of their leader, the remaining three became distracted as they found the feet of Gullivette now standing on each side of them. Trembling with terror, they gazed up at the giantess’ crotch as it loomed above them. The cruel smile on her face sent chills down their spine, and they began to realize that death really had come knocking.


“Thanks for bunching up together, that makes this faster. I tried having fun, but you’re all being so boring! So bah bye!”


Lifting her foot and raising it above their heads, the three men realized she had been right. They were practically shoulder to shoulder, and in an instant she brought her foot down and crushed them into oblivion. Just like the rest, their blood squirted across the floor and slathered Annie’s foot with their remains.


“Too easy,” Annie sighed. “Copy, do you see any remaining heat signatures in the warehouse?”


“None except the victims, over.”


“Copy that, over.”


Annie returned to her normal height, the total time it took for her height to change ranging between three to five seconds total. It was a quick process, but any clothing she wore would always be destroyed. It was a bummer, she had really taken a liking to her new uniform.


“I hate having to do this naked, ugh!” Annie rolled her eyes, as she approached the shipping container.


Without thinking, she coiled her arm back and punched a hole straight through the metal door, before ripping it off the container and chucking it to the side. By using her abilities to expand the density in her muscle mass, she could actively increase her strength without having to change her size. While it wasn’t as effective, it was more than enough for most situations. However, bullets were a threat unless she was at least thirty feet tall or more. There was much she had to remember in combat should she want to remain the apex predator.


With the shipping container wide open, the light poured in as all the faces of the terrified women and children huddled together inside. They were afraid and terrified, tears streaming from their faces as they looked at the nude Annie in confusion.


“There’s children!? Fuck!” Annie covered herself, absolutely embarrassed with herself. “So sorry! I can totally explain! I’m here to rescue you! Please disregard my divine, nude beauty and vacate the shipping container!”


Multiple covert operatives arrived on scene, one of the females rushing over to Annie with a blanket.


“Here you go, Gullivette!”


“Thanks sis!” Annie covered herself, feeling more comfortable.


The operatives began escorting the women and children to emergency vehicles outside, where medical assistance could be supplied as they worked on vacating the entire shipping container.


“Good work, Gullivette. You’re living up to the name!”


“Thank you very much! I was nervous about joining the new team, but you’re all making me feel very welcome!”


“Commander, we have a situation back here. You’re going to want to see this…”


The commander and Annie faced each other with a look of uncertainty, as he led the way into the shipping container. Annie followed him, curious to know what the issue was. As they made their way to the back, they saw that she was carrying what appeared to be a small, metal container.


“Take a look inside of this, and tell me if I’m fucking losing it!”


The commander took a peek inside, and his jaw literally dropped.


“What the hell!? Gullivette! Get over here, now!”


“What’s going on?” Annie approached the container, and also looked inside, and what she saw filled her with a dread of which she had not felt since she was a child.


“No… No, this can’t be… This is impossible!” Annie was shocked, as she saw the tearful faces of three different people, ranging from an inch tall to two inches in height.


Clutching her chest, she backed up against the wall of the shipping container, feeling a panic attack starting to take over. Remembering her training, she forced herself to calm down as she tried to process what this meant.


“Gullivette,” the commander said. “I understand the details regarding your past, but… What are we to make of this?”


“No… No, no, no!” Annie shook her head and buried her face into her palms.


“Annie!” The commander wrapped his arm around her. “What is it!? What’s wrong? Do you know how these people ended up this way?”


“There’s only one person who could have done this…” Annie murmured, slowly gazing up at her commander and fellow operative.


“But… He died when we were children… It can’t be, it shouldn’t be possible…”


“Who? Who could have done this?”


“Jacob…” Annie whispered.


‘Is it true? Could this really mean what I think it does?’ Annie thought in disbelief.


‘Jacob… Are you still alive?’


End Of Volume I

To Be Continued…



Chapter End Notes:

Nothing more to say here, other than leave a review of what you thought of the first volume! I have great plans for the next volume, and we'll start diving into some fun, sadistic kinky scenarios!

Thanks for reading, and I should be uploading the next volume within a week, so don't worry about waiting to long! (I may even upload it tomorrow, depends lol)