- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one’s all about ass fellas. Enjoy :)

Audrey got home around 7, had some dinner then hurried up to her room, locking the door behind her.


Her room was nothing special, a desk, a cupboard a bed, the usual. Audrey removed her and she removed her top and bra and slipped on a loose sleeping top. She liked to sleep in her panties.She looked at her arse for a minute and considered taking him out. She pulled down her panties and stuck her hand into her arse and eventually found Thomas huddled up asleep against her asshole, which was three times the size of him. 


Thomas woke up to Audrey’s massive finger poking him. 


Thank God, thought Thomas, he was finally getting out. Suddenly the finger squished him up against her asshole. Thomas tried to grip onto the sides of the hole but it was no use as she slowly pushed him into her asshole. Before he knew it he was up to his waist. Then she kept going. Now Thomas was worried as her hole was quite tight and once he was in it would be very hard for Audrey to get him out. But she didn’t stop. He was up to his neck. And slowly, she pushed him at least an inch into her hole. The tight skin surrounded him and coating him in shit. Audrey’s finger disappeared and Thomas was left wedged all the way up Audrey’s ass. 


Audrey pulled up her panties, not caring whether she could get him out or not. Then she climbed into bed and fell asleep…


——————————————— 


Audrey’s Alarm woke her up in the morning. Time for school. She got up and went downstairs for some breakfast. Audrey pulled her school uniform from the cupboard and that’s when she remembered that Thomas was shoved up her ass still. Audrey pulled down her panties and stuck her hand in her massive ass. He wasn’t there. She stuck her finger into her asshole trying to find him, but he was too far up. Shit. Ironically enough he wasn’t going to come out until she took a shit. Which luckily she didn’t need to do right now. So Thomas stayed wedged far up her asshole, fast asleep. 


Audrey changed her clothes and hurried off to school. At school Audrey explained the situation to Mahli and she actually laughed. Mahli just said to have him back by tomorrow, for she had something excited planned. 


So the day went by as normal. That afternoon she got home and opened her laptop to do some work. Thomas had nearly been in her asshole for 24 hours. While she’d love to just keep him there forever, she knew it was time to let him out. So she stripped of her school skirt and panties and squeezed as hard as she could. She used her shit to push him out. Thomas came flying out of Audrey’s gargantuan rectum and right into her hand. Still bottomless, she picked him up and washed him off in the sink. That had been quite the adventure for him.  Now tomorrow she had to give him back to Mahli for the time being, but until then she had one last thing she wanted him to do. She talked to the tiny Thomas, who was a bit dazed as he had been in Audrey’s ass the past day, and she said,


“As you know my ass is really hard to wash. And I need a shower, so you can clean me in the shower!” 


Thomas stood up on the bathroom bench and watched as Audrey pulled out the shrink ray.  She shot him and he grew to 3 feet. She picked him up and placed him on the ground. He was level with her ass. Perfect. Audrey shut the bathroom door and then turned to Thomas. Thomas’s eyesight was perfectly lined up with her giant pussy, her massive lips luring his face in. She turned around so her massive fleshy butt was in his face. 


“Kiss it!” She commanded. Thomas stepped forward and placed his lips on her right cheek. At this size, he could enjoy her ass from the outside. He kissed the soft plush flesh, it was glorious. Audrey removed her top and bra, letting her big gloves flail around freely. She then stepped away from Thomas and into the shower. She turned on the shower and started to wash her top half.


“It ain’t gonna wash itself,” said Audrey, gesturing to her ass. Thomas stepped into the shower and soaped up his hands. Then he stuck them into Audrey’s ass and began to wash, cleaning the crack of all the dry shit. He even gave in a kiss every now and again. 


After Thomas cleaned her ass she stepped out of the shower and dried off. After she was dry she turned to 3 foot Thomas. “You deserve a treat for that” 


She picked up three foot Thomas and threw him on her bed. Then fully naked, she mounted his face. It sunk into her pussy as she rubbed it up and down his face. He took in all the smells, the fishyness, the faint strawberry smell, it was heaven.


After that brief joyride, she shrunk Thomas back down and got ready for bed. Thomas safely on her bedside, she drifted off to sleep…