- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 4 is here. Enjoy fellas :)

When Audrey entered the room, Thomas was stunned. She was wearing a tight pair of Gym shorts that had her wear hanging out with the sexiest camel toe you’d ever seen. She had gym bra on that showed her whole chest and left barely any of her beautiful breasts to the imagination. If Thomas was tiny compared to. Mahlis small tits and ass, he was scared to even approach Audrey. He though Adi was big, Audrey’s ass and tits were over double the size. Audrey and Mahli talked for a while well Thomas sat and wait. After about half and hour of this though, they finally turned to Thomas. Mahli began. 


“We have a proposition for you. Being a tiny slave could be wild and we could do some crazy things, but we need to know your not going to say know. So here is what we are going to do.”


Mahli pulled out the shrink ray and blasted Thomas. Suddenly Thomas was standing in the room 5’4, like he always was. Even he school uniform was back on. 


“You could walk out now” said Audrey, “and go home, back to your normal life, we won’t stop you”


“Or” continued Mahli, “You come over here and kiss my ass, forever sealing you to me my little slave, and therefore saying yes to whatever we want to do to you.”


Mahli then turned around and thrust her arse in the air, removing her bike pants and black panties. Her bare pale arse was in the air. The choice was Thomas’s.


He could have a future, a family, jobs, school. Or, he could live a fantasy dream, serving his  classmates for the rest of his life. 


“My ass is getting cold!” Said Mahli.


“Make the choice, smart guy!” said Audrey. He took a step towards Mahlis arse. Then another. Then he  placed his lips on her normal sized cheek. He licked it and kissed it. Tasted her cold pale flesh and love it. Then he moved to her arse hole shoving his tongue deep inside it. Audrey pushed him backwards and Mahli pulled up her pants and turned around. As Thomas shrunk back down to 1 inch, he though about what he had just down. Was it a bad idea to sell his soul to a fetish loving 13 year old and her friends. Maybe not. Maybe it was his purpose to please his classmates. Only time would tell. Mahli picked up the 1 inch Thomas and said,


“I’m going to get some food ready, for the next hour I’m leaving you with Audrey to do what she will with you” 


Dropping Thomas on the floor, she giggles as she left. Audrey picked Thomas up and placed Thomas on Mahli’s desk chair. 


“I hear you like ass eh? Well I’ve got a shit ton of it!” 


Audrey spun around and nearly took Thomas out with her gargantuan short clad ass. 


“Time to release the beasts I suppose!”


She giggled as she grabbed her gym shorts and did them down past her ass. Her massive cheeks flopped out and strains against the large white panties she was wearing . Thomas sat two inches away, mesmerised by the massive amount of cake Audrey had. 


Before removing her panties, Audrey crouched down so she was eye level with Thomas.


“So here’s what going to happen. My massive ass is hard to clean right, I mean I haven’t washed all the way in there for months. I barely even wipe anymore. So you, my tiny little friend, are going to get in there and clean it for me. Understood?”


Thomas nodded. This was going to be fun. Audrey spun around so her ass was right in front of Thomas again. As she removed her panties the massive mounds of flesh stretched out before him. He could see the darkness and mustiness all the way in there. 


“In you get!” yelled Audrey.


“I can’t promise you’ll get out though!” 


Thomas approaches the Mount Everest sized cheeks place a kiss on the flesh, he began to push his way into the crack. Each push for mustier and mustier until he was practically coated in dry shit. He was only halfway there though and he was well and truly stuck between the massive mounds of flesh. Sensing that he was stuck, Audrey shoved a hand into her ass, sending him flying forward until he was right against her back door. 


“EAT!” Came her booming voice from above. Accepting his fate, he began to lick away all the dry shit and must.


Meanwhile, Audrey pulled her panties and pants back on, sealing him in for good. Mahli came back and the two ate and chatted about their future plans for Thomas.


After about an hour of this, Audrey got up. She had to go home. 


“Does Thomas know he’s coming home with you tonight?” Asked Mahli.


“Not yet he doesn’t. He’s still cleaning my glorious ass.”


The two girls giggled and snorted.


“See ya Mahli” said Audrey as she went to leave.


“Wait!” Mahli stopped her.


“You’ll need this” said Mahli, handing her the shrink ray. 


“For a little, “extra fun” if you know what I mean” winked Mahli.


With that Audrey left, Thomas still wedged between her massive gluteus maximus…