- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter this is pretty much just set up for the next chapter/character arc. There is some piss in this chapter though if that what your into. Enjoy fellas :)

Thomas was in quite the predicament. While Adi was running round doing laps of the oval in P.E, Thomas was slowly slipping deeper into her pussy, minute by minute. Thomas clung to her pussy walls, trying to pull himself out but he kept slipping deeper and deeper into her delicious pussy. Then he realised, he’s only in here until she takes a piss. He just had to hope she’d take a piss after class or he’d be stuck in her slit forever, which honestly wasn’t a bad way to live.


P.E class finished and Adi went back to the change rooms to change, there were a few other girls in the change rooms, so she went to a cubicle to change. Firstly though, she really needed to piss. Pulled down her shorts and her panties, she sat on the toilet and began to piss. Thomas felt the piss of the stream wash past him as he held his breath and was forcefully washed out of her pussy and into the toilet. Adi stood up and without even flushing shut the lid. Thomas heard her get changed and leave and was left swimming in her piss, fighting to stay alive. 


Mahli walked into the cubicle after Adi left and opened the toilet to find Thomas swimming in Adis piss. Disgustingly, Mahli reluctantly scooped him up with her hand. She then brought her hand up to her face. Thomas shrunk back into the crevasse of her palm. She was not happy.


“You should not have run off like that! I could have lost you and gotten arrested! I think you needed to be punished!”


Oh no.


Mahli move her hand to just above the piss in the toilet.


“Drink it!” Commanded Mahli. Out of fear of being flushed, Thomas leaned over Mahlis palm and began to drink Adis forbidden apple juice. It was salty and tangy, but honestly not too bad. He didn’t tell Mahli that though. 


Mahli lifted him back up to eye level and whispered,


“You do that again, you’ll be eating my shit, you understand” 


Thomas nodded.


Mahli washed him and her hands in the sink, tucked Thomas into her bra, and went about her day. The rest of school was uneventful, but the real fun begun when they got home that afternoon.



That afternoon Mahli got changed into some more short Nike shorts and an oversized tee and sat Thomas on her bedside while she did some work. At about four o’clock she put her laptop away. Now it was time to play.


“So remember how I said you have to be my slave”


“Yeah”


“Well, I’ve decided you can be a slave for my friends as well. Audrey will be coming by later and we have some- how do I word this- fun, planned for you. You will do everything we tell you, understand!”


“Understood”


“Good”


Audrey was Mahlis best friend. And when it comes to body build, they are complete opposites. Audrey is still pale af, but she’s blond, short and well, plump to put it politely. She not massively obese, but for a 13 year she ain’t tiny. My god does she have an ass on her though. Those cheeks are like god damn couch cushions, and honestly her tits are much the same. At Thomas size, he would be nothing but a speck on those gargantuan cheeks and tits. He was scared for what was about to come next….