- Text Size +

He had hoped that the number of girls had died down a little but looking ahead, all he saw was the exact amount and maybe a few more; the worse part was Nekoru was nowhere in sight. Scanning the room, looking for any trace of her, Neil noticed that there was a new girl. She looked older than the other girls; she wasn't even dressed in silly coat outfits. Instead, she wore a long, full-length tan dress, and a white rag could also be seen hanging out of her pocket. Guess she's a maid, Neil thought, though he was not quite sure what she was doing. The made seemed to be standing against the wall, flanked on either side by a set of doors.


Not having to think about it all day, the girls moved deeper into the room and headed towards a seating area. Several other Black Cat girls were sat lounging around; some read magazines while others talked. But one caught Neil's eyes. She was not doing anything like the other girls; she had one hand open while the fingers from her other hand played with something in her palm. His attention was caught again as the second girl who had come into Nekoru's room departed the one he was hitchhiking with.


Left alone, Neil's girl went behind the sofa and leaned against its back. Neil quickly tightened his grip as the girl's neck and scarf leaned forwards at a possibly dangerous angle. "So what you got their Miyabi?" The voice from above rang out; at least now Neil knew the name of one of the other girls. One down, 20 more to go, hurray. " ok, not much, just saved this little one from the Lady in pink; I can't believe she treats tinies like objects for her own amusement." Miyabi said, pouting though Neil could not see that from behind her. Curious about what she was talking about, Neil carefully shimmied along the rim of the scarf until he could see into the girl's hands.


What he saw made him freeze was what he thought it was. Far below in Miyabi's palm was something that looked human-like; he realised what Nekoru meant by him being small than usual. While the humans shrunk by Isaacs's machine had made himself and the others, it seemed whatever caused the shrinking here had made its victims bigger than he was. In Miyabi's palm, a naked human man, at least half an inch tall, appeared to be scared out of his mind running around the girl's hand, trying to get off. But try as he might, Miyabi's slender fingers kept the tiny man from falling. Hearing her giggle, Neil began to think she was treating this like a game, one the tiny did not like, not one bit.


Miyabi continued to play as it seemed like the girl Neil was riding was just staying to watch the show, looking down Neil was a bit tempted to jump down onto Miyabi's head, but given how she was playing with the shrunken man, Neil did not want to end up like that. in the quiet of the watching Neil heard the distant sound of a door opening and closing, shortly followed by soft footsteps. So was the Nekoru; he hoped it was, but he could not do much now as his ride was not moving an inch.


"Nya, Fiona, can I have some help please?" a voice rang out from somewhere in the room; looking around, Neil tried to see which girl would move, but to his surprise, instead, he felt the girl he was on shift and straightened up. So pulling back from the sofa, Fiona began to go to where she was called, waving a little at Miyabi as she left. So her name is Fiona; at least I can put a name to the face, Neil thought as she began to walk. When Fiona was straining up, he was forced not to fall out of her scarf and get stranded on Miyabi. Looking to where she was taking him, Neil was met with the sight of a new girl who had entered the room sadly though it was not Nekoru. Finding that Fiona was walking towards the new girl, Neil looked at where she was and what she was doing.


The girl in question was leaning over a table in the middle of the room. On the table was a small bag containing contents he could not see or even begin to guess what they were. Before the girl, herself was what seemed like a small…." Guess it that time already, is it, Nya?" Fiona said, reaching the table and looking at the little house before the two of them. Unfortunately, Fiona was too focused on the house and forgot where the table started as she bumped into its side.


Just like Fiona Neil was not expecting her to bump into the table, unlike her, it spells disaster. With a massive jolt, Neil felt his grip on the scarf instantly fail as he was shot forwards. All he could do was scream as he saw Fiona's towering body grow as he fell towards the table. Closing his eyes, Neil waited for himself to go splat on the table, but that didn't happen. When he did land, he was onto something soft; slowly opening his eyes, Neil was expecting to see himself in Fiona's clothes somewhere but looking around, he was met with an odder sight.


All around him was a large bedroom, nowhere near as big as Nekoru's but still bigger than he could ever easily use. By some miracle, he had fallen through a window and into the bedroom inside the doll house. Examining his surroundings, Neil saw that the doll house was too small for any doll he knew. Then he realised that the house was not meant for dolls but for the tiny humans, the Black Cats were looking after.


Looking around for a way out, Neil found the only two ways out, the door and window, were too big for him to use and/or escape through. As he began to panic about a lack of escape, he saw a shadow start to filter out the light; not wanting to think what it was, Neil hid under the bed and peeped out. The window had become filled with a dazzling sea of hazel. "So we need to prepare it, Nya," Fiona's said out loud, her voice nearly deafening Neil and sending shock waves through the room he was in.


As soon as she arrived, Fiona's stood up and left the window vacant. That was until the whole house began to shake. First, it came from above them. Then, it came from in front as the girls removed the house roof and front walls. With the front of the house completely open, Neil feared it would be a matter of time before they would find him, and he didn't want to think about how they may treat him. "Nya, first, we must ensure the rooms are cleared."


The voice of the unmanned girl sand out far above him but looking up, all Neil could see was Fiona standing over him like a skyscraper. But her statement was confusing; make sure the rooms are cleared. Assuming these were for tiny humans, did they really not check that the house was empty beforehand. While he pondered, Neil slowly began to notice the area around the bed was getting darker; gazing up at Fiona, Neil found she had not moved a single muscle. So if she wasn't moving, then that meant.


Make sure the rooms are cleared. Realisation dawned on Neil as he finally twigged the girl's meaning, but it was too late. A loud thud occurred just above Neil; dust fell from the bed from the impact. The bed was lifted instantly, leaving Neil exposed in the open. Franticly, Neil looked around, but his heart fell as it seemed the bed was the only thing in the room. "So with the bed gone next comes the… Nya,, Fiona, would you be a dear and do it while I tend to the bed."


The sound of rustling could be heard somewhere he could not see; presumably, Fiona was receiving something from the bag he had seen before. Neil had no idea what they would do, and he had no intention of finding out. So getting up, Neil began to run to the open wall. He didn't care if there was a drop; he had survived larger drops. But as he sprinted to the dorp, he suddenly skidded to a stop mere inches from the edge as a large shadow loomed over him.


Neil was practically staring down the barrel of the gun. Before him, Fiona held a massive spray can before him, and the way she had it made the nozzle aim right at him. the girl was going to clean the house with him in it. Suddenly up above, Neil heard what sounded like a level being pulled, and in the spilt second before it happened, he saw the can vibrate something shot out of the nozzle. "Wai….." He tried to scream, but it was too late.


"Mmmmm", Fiona hummed to herself as she simply pressed down on the top of the can, and it did the rest. In seconds, the whole bedroom floor was covered in a thick layer of moisture; some had even splashed on the lower parts of the walls. "Nya, be careful; we don't want to damage the floor of the house; despite their size, these custom doll houses are not cheap." The girl said, scolding Fiona a bit. Then, rolling her eye's a bit, Fiona moved the can to another room that had just been cleared. "It's not like any tinies were hurt, Nya." Fiona pouted under her breath.


A torrent of air-propelled cleaning liquid and other stuff shot out of the nozzle and hit Neil straight on. If he had been any smaller or the can a bit more power full, the sheer force of the spray alone would have vaporised Neil on the spot. Luckily, however, instead of the blast of cleaning products blew him backwards at such speeds that it was like Hewas teleported. Slamming into the back wall, there was nothing Neil could do. He was bombarded with liquids.


Neil wanted to scream in pain; the agony of the spray beating against his body was worse than being sat on by Valerie. But as much as he wanted to, he did not want any more of the cleaning product to get into his mouth. His mouth, nose, ears and eyes burned as if on fire from the chemicals in the can. He felt like it would choke him to death; just imagine he had survived being sat on, eaten, and nearly killed so many times only to die because of some cleaning supplies.


After what felt like forever, the nozzle turned off and moved out of sight, leaving the floor wet. Coughing and spluttering, Neil freed himself from the liquids sticking him to the wall. Weakened from the experiences, Neil didn't step off but just flopped onto the floor, leaving a Neil shop print on the wall. Wanting to run away, Neil had another pressing matter. Getting the sleeves of his jacket in his hand, he harshly rubbed his eye, trying to get the liquid out of it to at least let him see.


He was unsure how long he was rubbing for but could hear the spray being admitted elsewhere in the doll house. But soon, his vision began to return, not fully yet; his vision was still a bit fuzzy, but he could make out what was coming his way. After spraying the room, Fiona placed down the can and retrieved the cloth. Returning to the first room, he put the fabric onto the floor and slowly moved it around, getting deeper as she went.


Feeling the ground shake with every motion, Neil watched as the cloth was pushed around. Thankfully for him, it seemed that Fiona was not rushing the work, so the fabric lazily slid across the floor. But, seeing his way was being black and not wanting to end up under it, Neil got an idea. Taking a short run-up, Neil ran towards the cloth. It was a bit hard on the wet wood, but Neil landed in the cloth's fibres with a bounding leap.


Racing to get as high on the cloth as he could, Neil rushed through the fibres as Fiona moved the fabric to a new room. He was pretty surprised at how gently someone so big could move. Looking behind him, Neil noted that the cloth had entered yet another bedroom. Just how many shrunken humans could this thing keep? With the thought in his mind, Neil finally reached where the fabric ended, and Fiona's hand began. Neil had stepped onto the skin just a few steps before he felt the hand-wiping motion stop. Looking up in fear, Neil was met with Fiona looking down, returning his gaze, but before he could do anything else, he heard Fiona say a single word.


"BUG!" Fiona shrieked as she flicked her wrist to get the bug off her; the other girl, startled by Fiona's out, straightened up to look at her. But, instead, she was met with Fiona's cloth, sent flying from her grip, slapping her in the face. As soon as the fabric fell off, she cupped her eyes as they began to sting from the cleaning liquids. Then, feeling her eyes burn, she ran out of the room and into the kitchen to wash her eyes.


One moment he was looking up at her. The next, Neil felt launched into the air by Fiona's outburst. He was surprised he did not get whiplash from the sudden and violent movement. As he sailed through the air, he whipped his head around to see where he was going. Looking around, Neil saw he was heading for some kind of locker set-up; spare uniforms could be seen dotting the area. He even saw what he believed to be the same pair of shoes that had brought him here in the first place.


Once his importune flight was over, Neil landed beside an open locker. Luckily he was saved yet gained from a hard landing as a piece of clothing cushioned his fall. Finding himself here, Neil was unsure what to do, but one thing came to mind. Bending down, Neil grabbed the fabric he was on and used the clean material to wipe himself down. As he did so, he feared what article of clothing he was in; he just hoped it wasn't too personal.


With himself as clean as he could, Neil looked around to see if anything was helpful. He soon realised he wasn't in an article of clothing but inside one. Looking around, it seemed too big for a sock or underwear, so it had to be one of the girl's shorts. Remembering that he had gotten trapped in Sarah's jeans before, and while they were tight, these shorts were almost skin tight. Thinking back to how much Nekoru's shorts clung to her, he doubted he could get trapped inside if a girl wore them.


Looking ahead, Neil saw the fasted way to the exit through the short's leg hole. Getting up the courage, Neil began to long trek through the shorts. While he could still hear the sound of the girls not so distantly, it was almost ghostly; he could even hear Fiona apologising to her for whatever she had done. Walking through the darkness, Neil was surprised to see a little ray of light from within the shorts.


High above, he saw a small-ish hole in the upper fabric of the shorts; it would be about the size of a penny or quarter. Then, staring up through the whole, Neil suddenly became aware of approaching footsteps. Before long, the light was blocked out as a new girl stood over him and in front of the locker, but to his surprise, she was not dressed like any of the other girls he had seen, and it definitely wasn't the main from before.


Looming over him was a waitress; she, like Nekoru, looked about his age, maybe a year younger. The whitish blue skirt and shirt were covered in little stains from spilled food. However, while she wore a skirt like Mary-Jean, unlike her, this girl wore dark brown skin-tight stockings. Neil blushed a little as he saw the girl's striped underwear somewhat visible. Trying to look higher, Neil could not see her face past her chest, but he could see a name tag below her breast pocket.


Putting her purse and coat into the locker, Suki sighed as she began to look around the room. Despite being a member of the Black Cats, she was still a waitress who was meant to kill or serve tinies instead of save them. The best she could do was let them escape the Dinner she worked at and just hope another member found them. Taking off her shoes and placing the Cat shoes on the floor, she reached into the locker to pick something up.


"Crap!" Neil swore as he ran for the leg hole; looking back, she saw how he had just come from tilting upwards. But the wave soon overcame him as Suki lifted up the shorts he was in. for a split second Neil was conflicted about what he should do. He wanted to hold on to the fabric to keep from falling to his death, but he did not want to be worn by this girl. This split-second lack of thought cost Neil as Suki decided for him.


Unable to grab anything in time, Neil began to slip and slide down the length of the short leg before being spat out of the bottom. As he fell, Neil saw he was heading towards the shoe near the base of the shoe. Seeing where He was going, Neil tried to swim through the air to land on the shoe, but he was too small and fell into the shoe.


Landing with a slight thud, Neil was surprised to see that the shoe's insole softly cushioned his fall. He guessed even the insole is designed for tines in mind, Neil thought as he brushed himself off; Neil looked up to see away and saw something else. Remembering what he was seen from the girl, the shoes came up just below their knees. "Well, I have a long climb ahead of me," Neil said under his breath as he walked to the nearest wall of the shoe and began to climb.


But as he tried to reach out, he found it hard to grip, not impossible, but he would not be climbing out as quickly as He would have liked. So Slowly began his climb. Neil looked back at the monstrous cave inside the shoe. While he had been trapped in a shoe beforehand, the enormous cavern reminded him of Valerie's' stomach without the acid and piles of chewed food.


Another thing he was surprised about was the smell; there was none, guess the shoe must have been just cleaned or was brand new. Then, finally, Neil was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Suki moving around above him. Looking up, Neil immediately blushed and looked away as he saw her begin to take off her blouse.


Seeing that she couldn't use this pair for short, Suki began to change upon finding a new team. Unbuttoning her shirt, Suki let out chest pop out a little bit as she did so. This was the first time He hadn't seen a giantess topless, but he didn't want to think about it. Neil resumed his climb. Neil tried not to look up; he had a girlfriend. Pulling on her blouse and skirt, Suki began putting on the upper part of her Black Cats outfit, a hybrid shirt and skirt. Climbing, Neil could hear the sound of rustling cloth and fabric as the uniform was put on. Soon it went quiet; thinking it was over, Neil quickly glanced upwards.


Freezing mid-climb, Neil felt his face burning so much it was almost glowing red. But, high above, he just watched as Suki was halfway through taking off her stockings, her underwear on display. "You have a girlfriend! You have a girlfriend!" Neil kept repeating that mantra until he opened his eyes and looked up after a minute.


With relief, Neil saw Suki fully dressed, tugging at the shorts, causing her butt to jiggle with each tug. Taking a moment to resume climbing, Neil scolded himself for stopping at a quiet time. Then, just as He was getting his grove back, he suddenly felt the shoe shake. "Wait!" Neil shouted as he felt his grip break, and he began to fall back down. Then, landing back onto the insole, Neil found the shoe was tilted a bit, causing him to roll deeper in.


Coming to a stop, Neil stared upwards in fear; the light was blotted out high above as Suki began to lower her foot into the shoe. Given the shoe's high rim, it would take a moment before it reached fully in; Neil just hoped their insoles were padded too. Not wanting to put it to the test, at least under her heel, Neil ran deeper into the shoe to avoid being crushed. While being crushed was terrible enough, Neil was about to learn the hard way a little thing Nekoru didn't tell him.


Screaming at the top of his lungs, Neil ran as he looked over his shoulder to see Suki's large toes appear in the cavern, wiggling a bit. Even from here, Neil could smell the slight scent of sweat coming off them; if the crushing didn't kill them, the smell might. Running as fast as he ever had, Neil began to feel his own body start to scream; all the recent falls he had experienced were still bearing their toll on him.


Starting to run out of breath, Neil glanced up for a split second. He had to look up to see Suki's toe pass over him; they were moving fast. Then, within a blink of an eye, they were replaced with the sole of her foot. There was a slight bump as Suki's toes hit the end of the shoe; in his daze, Neil was not ready for the jolt and fell down. With terror in his eyes, Neil tried, hoping for survival, to shield himself by raising his hands over his head and into the air. Finally, in some vain hope, he could hold it back. The moment before the fall was utterly silent, but then, like being sat on, Suki's body fell onto him. Neil tried to scream, but he was instantly cut off as the foot was placed and lay down, fully engulfing him.


"I'm dead, I'm dead, I just know it" Neil repeated the phrase but soon realised that something was a bit off with his statement. He thought that meant he had to be alive but how. Luck was on Neil's side as long before his arrival when developing the Black Cats clothing. Nekoru had made sure that every part of every piece of clothing was tiny proof, even their insoles. Though rarely put to the test, at least for extended lengths of time, the shoes could protect tinies who fell into those depths. Despite all of this, a long-term 'study' had never really been carried out to both because the girl almost instantly felt any tinies in the shoes, and Nekoru not wanting to risk the lives of tinies just to trail something.


Sinking into the insole, Neil felt it mould to his small size, fitting him perfectly, all the while making sure not to let the flesh of Suki's foot from entering it, mostly at least. Neil wanted to scream, but foot flesh covered every inch of his body, Almost pressing into his mouth. Despite having his face practically covered, Neil could still breathe, even if it was hard. Below him, he could feel small holes covering the surface of the insole; sadly, they weren't even big enough for his nail to slip into.


The holes he was feeling were air holes, another idea of Nekoru's, their primary function was to allow air to flow into the shoes to allow any trapped tiny to breathe. A minor by-product also meant the shoes were super breathable, making them great to walk around without overheating. These small holes were now the only air source Neil had to breathe in Suki's shoe. While he could breathe, that was pretty much all he could do. Coughing, Neil gagged from the overwhelming scent of Suki's foot; despite the shoe smelling clean, all that smell was replaced with sweat and leather. Drops of sweat began to soak into Neil's clothes and even into his mouth; every time he coughed out some of the liquid, more poured in. then there was the smell; it attacked his nose and eyes.


No matter how much he wanted to rub the sweat off his face, the pressure of the foot and the mould of the insole made moving impossible. Neil wasn't even sure what part of Suki's foot he was under right now; he knew for sure He was nowhere near her toes; they had soared far over him. as he pondered on what he should do, Neil suddenly felt the world around him, violently jolt before he felt his stomach drop. "Here we go." With every piece of her uniform on, Suki gave herself one final pat down, feeling for any loose tinies; closing the locker, she entered the open room. If the smell of sweat didn't make Neil want to throw up, Neil was surprised this was not. Feeling a tremendous amount of G-forces in his body, Neil was reminded of when Valerie got up with him stuck to her butt.


Unlike Valerie, this lift was only a fraction of the height, but it was much faster. But just as the foot was lifted, it reached its peak, and for a split second, Neil could have sworn he was airborne. However, there was no time to determine if He was or not as the fall instantly began. The lift pressed him against the spongy insole, but the fall pressed him against her foot.

Near instantly, Neil felt the would collapse onto him; the sheer pressure of the foot landing was unlike anything he had experienced. Sure, he had been sat on many times before, but at least those butts were soft, even when Sarah wore jeans. But being pressed under a girl's sole, well, at least he had the insole to cushion most of the force. For a moment, there was nothing, just the essence of her Suki's foot and nothing else; sadly, it was all taken away, and Neil's shoe ride began again.


It was like a roller coaster from hell to Neil, but for Suki, she was simply walking. Left, right, left, right. Her feet slammed down in rhythm one after the other, just like they always had. There was no need for any fancy footwork. All she had to do was occasionally scan the floor for rouge tinies, but even if she missed a few, her shoes would ensure they were not harmed. As Suki walked, she couldn't help but like the feeling of the insole against her foot. While other girls preferred to wear socks with their shoes, she chose not to because all the materials that made the boots safe for tinies also caused them to heat up quite a bit.


After a short walk across the room, Suki finally reached her destination. "Nya,, Hey everyone", Suki waved as she lent against the back of the sofa. "Nya, see you're still playing with your little one then, Miyabi?" Suki chuckled a little as she leaned over and ruffled the hair of the tiny with her pinky. "yep, I could just gobble you all up. Your that cute!" She said, lifting up her palm, rubbing it and her tiny against her cheeks. Watching Suki giggle again, leaning closer to watch the event, lifting her leg to maintain balance.


Panitng and taking deep breaths, Neil used Suki's resting point to fill his lungs with enough air as Hecould before she resumed walking. Through the dense flesh and fabric Neil could make out the faint sound of what sounded like talking. Not knowing how long she would remain talking, Neil tried to summon as much strength and energy as he had left. Finally, Neil began to move, even if it was just an inch. Suddenly he felt the shoe and foot shake as it was lifted; guess my window is gone, he thought, but Neil was surprised at what the foot was actually doing. As the foot lifted more and more, Neil found it to start to become angled. Not sure what she was doing, Neil hoped he could use this new movement for free. However, Suki's foot had a slightly different plan.


Neil's hope for freedom was dashed as the foot reached its peak becoming verticle, but he remained in place. The sweat from Suki's foot and that covering himself glued together, making Neil stick to the sole of her foot as if to rub salt on the wound Neil was stuck upside down. Looking around, Neil's vision slower got used to the new darkness. Finally, with some pressure, Neil could pull his head free just a bit to look around.


Trying to think clearly was a minor issue for Neil, either because of the blood rushing to his head, the overwhelming scent of sweat or a combination of both. Looking behind him, Neil saw the shoe's insole half an inch away; glancing upwards though he could not see it, he presumed that Suki's heel was balancing the whole shoe.


Examining the surrounding, he could not make out much about the surface of the insole, but he could make out a lot of detail on the sole itself. The skin was wrinkled in some areas, while others had clumps of dirt and sock fluff sticking to it, most likely due to the same sweat that kept him stuck. Neil suddenly felt something challenging some of his feet.


Craning his head to see his foot, Neil saw a sweat droplet sliding down the skin and starting to engulf his foot. Then came another, then another. Neil was not quite sure what to make of this. The feeling was just like being underwater. But, as more sweat started to trickle onto him, Neil was alarmed to feel something else happing to him.


"No, I don't want to go any deeper!" Neil shouted, trying to break away from the sweat streams as they pulled him down. But all the sweat already covering him made things more complicated for Neil. High above, Suki felt a slight chill run through her body as a liquid slid down her lifted foot. She always hated this feeling; she simply shook her foot a little, not wanting to take care of it herself.


For an instant, Neil's heart leapt for joy as he felt himself be launched free from the clutches of Suki's foot. Then, however, his hope was violently dashed as the shoe was shaken all over the place. Neil was thrown this way and that, slamming into the foot into the insole, sandwiched between the two surfaces. To make things worse, Neil suddenly felt the world drop as Suki place her foot back onto the floor. In all the chaos, Neil has lost track of where he was or where he was going.


With the sensation of the sweat beads gone, Suki simply continued her conversation with Miyabi. As the talk between the girls continued, Neil took a moment to quiet to recover his strength. Neil tried to move occasionally, but he felt something in the world around him squeeze and hold his place. While it was tight, it felt like we were back in between some girl's breasts. But in the darkness of the shoe, he couldn't be in Suki's cleavage. Instead, he was in her shoe.


The realisation hit Neil like a bag of bricks, freezing. Neil examined his surrounding to confirm his fears. The curved surfaces around him more than established where he was. Somehow, in all the shaking and the fall, Neil had ended up between two of Suki's toes, which he neither knew nor cared about. All Neil wanted to do was escape, but given how sensitive her toes could be, any sudden movement could alert Suki to his presence. But as before, it seemed like Suki had other plans for Neil as the pressure around him increased. It wasn't much; the problem was just her toe muscles flexing, but Neil felt more and more of his body being engulfed between them as the toes came together. Until only his head was left visible.


Slowly Neil began to feel the toes shift a little as they moved up and down, gently rubbing together. One moment Neil's upper body was freed, his whole body smoothed between them. All the sweat covering him made it a bit easier for him to slide between them. But as the rubbing continued, Neil slowly began to feel the pressure around him increase slightly with each passing rub. Miyabi let out a little giggle in response to what Suki had just said. "You found a tiny where? Nya," as the girl laughed, Suki could see the humour in the story, yes, they looked after tinies, but that doesn't always mean they want to be. So many times, tinies had hitched a ride on the girls when they were leaving. Heck, somehow, one even found its way into her stockings.


While the girl giggled away, Suki began to rub her toes together. She could have sworn she felt something between them as she did so. At first, she was not quite sure what it was, a piece of lint, not it was complex and kind of around. But, then, squeezing a bit harder, she, for a split second, thought she felt movement. But, if It was too small or a tiny way too small, that means.


"Damn bug…" Suki whispered under her breath; as much as she wanted to kill it, she did not wish to have its guts on her toes. "… better get you out before I do something else". Reaching down, Suki placed a hand on the mouth of the shoe, holding it in place as she began to extract her foot. Once her foot was out, she bent her leg backwards to get the best view, but to her surprise, she could not see a thing. She had made sure to grip the bug with her toes when pulling her foot out; she had felt it squirm. But now it was gone; there was no sign of bug guts on her skin; maybe it just fell off. Just simply shrugged, put the shoe back on and resumed her chat.


Luckily, the bug would no longer be a problem for her. In the shoe, Neil had given up on the stay-still thing and was actively trying to get out. But all that was accomplished was Suki simply increasing the pressure of the rubs. Finally, after a near-endless struggle, the toes settled down but kept him in a vice-like grip.


Before Neil could think of what to do next, he felt the would shake again, thinking Suki was about to crush him. Neil was pleasantly surprised to feel the foot shift as it was pulled back; this feeling was replaced with vertigo as the foot became near the vertical as it was pulled out. But as the foot was lifted into the air, Suki's toes relaxed momentarily. Neil was launched from Suki and far away without anything holding him, combined with the momentum from the moving foot.