[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jack gets invited out to a surprise party for his sister in celebration of her graduating at the top of her pharmaceutical sciences program. He flies out to help her roommates and childhood bestfriends, Maddie and Emma, to decorate the apartment in preparation for the party. However, upon arriving, Jack learns that his sister's friends have different plans for the evenings entertainment. 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Incest, Insertion, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9279 Read: 22724
Published: June 27 2023 Updated: July 02 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1179 words)

This chapter is a bit shorter than the rest, as the commission was not originally intended to be released in chapters. However, the commissioner requested it get put up in segments. The story has a pretty heavy focus on butts and farts so if you like my other stories, you'll probably enjoy this one too! 




2. Chapter 2 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (1782 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2012 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2069 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (2237 words)