- Text Size +

“Hey, don’t put him up your ass! We’re still playing with him.” Maddie shouted, having finished adjusting the shrunken man stuck between her unwashed toes just in time to catch her roommate lowering Sophie’s brother into her ass. For a moment, Jack thought that fate was throwing him a bone by preventing him from being plunged into Emma’s butt. But of course, that wasn't the truth.



“We’ve gotta finish putting up the decorations. He can stay here until we’re ready for him.” Emma said bluntly, lowering Jack into the back of her underwear. The feeling of a

terrified human being forced against her filthy asshole was something that Emma had

quickly grown to love. “Pucker up shit head, I’ll take you out when we’re ready to play.”


“FUCK YOU CUNT!” Jack screeched as the massive finger that was pinning him against Emma’s rancid stinking asshole began to retreat from the canyon of her round ass. Unfortunately, even as the crushing force of her finger was lifted off from his back, Jack was still unable to pry his body off of the sticky surface of Emma’s skin due to the residual layer of sweat, grime and anal oils that had been left to accumulate in this dank pit. There was no response from the giantess, which came as no surprise to Jack. Why should she respond to his petty insults while he was effectively glued to her asshole? The truth was abundantly clear to the shrunken man, he was no longer worth the bratty goddess consideration.


Satisfied that Sophie’s big brother was secured snugly against her butthole, Emma began to pull her tight fitting jean shorts back on, bouncing up and down to encourage her large cheeks to squeeze inside. Maddie put her own shorts on as well, stealing a quick glance at Emma’s butt as the shorter brunette trotted out of the room with a unique pep in her step that Maddie knew could only be caused by the suffering of a shrunken man. The menacing blonde quickly crossed the room to catch up and slap Emma’s butt fairly hard, eliciting a quick yelp from the shorter woman. Emma quickly lept out of range of another slap, subconsciously clenching her cheeks as she did so, much to the chagrin of her booty’s prisoner.


Emma and Maddie then proceeded to finish their preparations for Sophie’s party. Banners were hung, music was blasted on ridiculous volumes, and furniture was moved to open a wide space in the center of the living room where they could begin setting up a beer pong table. Throughout the process of preparing for the party, Maddie began pouring out shots of tequila at every opportunity. Emma was hesitant at first, not wanting to risk getting too fucked up before they managed to go out tonight. However, as she was wont to do, Maddie quickly whittled down her friend’s resolve. 


PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT






A horrendous jetstream of sour gas blasted Jack’s face as Emma released a long fart at point blank range. The shrunken man could hear the laughter echoing from outside the heavy cheeks as another few short puffs of gas sputtered out into his mouth. He had lost all track of time since Emma had stuffed him into her asscrack, especially since he was certain he may have passed out at one point of another as an effect of one of the giantess’ heinous farts. The thick, rancid smell of Emma’s colon was burned permanently into Jack’s mind as he sobbed, still unable to even pull his face away from the massive woman’s butthole. Mercifully, once the most recent geyser of putrid stench came to a close, a familiar pair of fingers came worming their way into Jack’s prison, gripping him tightly by the torso, and ripped him away from the sticky butthole. 


“Hehehe, did you like it in my ass little Jacky?” Emma cooed, her hot breath washing over him and the potent smell of liquor instantly recognizable even despite the residual scent of shit that clung to his body. The giantess dangled Jack’s body in front of her face, but a scowl quickly formed as she recoiled in disgust, clearly not happy to experience the stink of her own asshole. “Phew, you’re fucking gross.” 


“Hey, give him here. I’ll wash him off.” Maddie said, holding a hand aloft. Emma gave Jack a wicked smirk before tossing him across the kitchen like the toy that she clearly saw him as. Jack screamed in horror as he sailed across the room, only to slam into Maddie’s palm and bounce into the air through her fingers. “Shit!” Maddie cursed as she attempted to recover and catch Jack on the second bounce. The tiny man’s body redirected off of the giantess and torpedoed towards the floor, landing with a hard painful impact on the hardwood. However, the searing pain from being thrown like a baseball was trivial compared to the intense pain that followed as Maddie attempted to stand up out of her chair to lunge after Jack, only to catch her foot on the chair leg and topple to the floor.


“JESUS CHRIST!” Jack screeched as Maddie’s massive ass came crashing down on him like a meteor. The 6’2’’ tall giantess’ body applied a direct pressure to Jack’s body that made him think that he would explode into a bloody red paste. However, for better or worse, Jack found himself to still be alive as Maddie slowly rolled over, freeing him from underneath her massive asscheek as both she and Emma laughed uproariously. It seemed as though either the giant ladies were confident in his ability to not be reduced to a greasy smear or they simply didn’t care whether or not his life would culminate in a single pop under Maddie’s butt. Both possibilities seemed well within the realm of possibility after everything he had been through so far. 


“Oh fuck, wait!” He coughed, putting up an arm as Maddie rolled back over onto her back, inadvertently bringing Jack back into place under her butt. As the thin fabric of Maddie’s shorts was stretched thin across her ample backside, the porous material allowed the ambient stink of sweaty ass crack waft down onto her tiny prey. As sickening as he found the thought to be, Jack had to admit to himself that he was enjoying the smell just outside of Maddie’s butt much more than he did the potent, rotten stench that he dealt with inside of Emma’s asscrack. 


“Hey, I’m home!” A voice called out, causing both Emma and Maddy to freeze in fear. The two girls turned their heads to see that Sophie had just walked in, returning from her last shift of the week. The shorter blonde gave a confused look to the scenario playing out before her, Maddie lying on the dining room floor and Emma standing over her.


“Surprise!!!” Emma shouted, spinning on her heels and dashing across the room to wrap her friend and roommate in a big hug, Shaking her back and forth in an effort to obscure her view of the other room. Maddie, tipsy but still coherent enough to understand what was happening, rolled over onto her stomach while reaching behind to quietly tuck Jack’s body into the back of her shorts.


“NO! NOOOO! FUCK YOU! SOPHIE HELPPPP!” Jack screamed, his tiny voice barely even registering to Maddie, let alone the giantess over in the other room. As she stood up, Maddie took the long way around the dining room table, temporarily breaking the sight line towards the entryway where Emma and Sophie were still hugging. Once hidden from view, Maddie quickly rammed a finger into her ass, slamming Jack so aggressively against her anus that his knees buckled and his entire lower half was grappled inside the sweaty orifice. Without any further hesitation Maddie ran into the other room and wrapped her friend in a similarly aggressive hug.


“CONGRATULATIONS!” Maddie shouted loudly, causing both Sophie and Emma to wince as the shrill screeching of Maddie’s shouts threatened to deafen them both.


“Okay, okay. I get it, thank you both.” Sophie said, caught off guard by the unexpected party that she had evidently walked into. “But why a surprise party for me, we’re all graduating.” Sophie asked. Emma and Maddie shared a brief look before Emma took over.


“True, but only one of us is graduating at the very top of her program. We’ve seen how hard you’ve worked these past couple of months and we thought you deserved some recognition.” Emma said, causing Sophie’s bottom lip to start to quiver. She began to reach out to Emma as the emotions welled up inside of her, but Maddie quickly stepped in. 


“Plus it’s a good reason to go out and get fucked up tonight!” She cheered. Sophie gave her a quick glance before her eyes darted back over to Emma.


“Seems like maybe the party started without me.” She chuckled. Maddie just shrugged and Emma gave her a guilty smile. 


“All the more reason to catch up, bitch.” Maddie said playfully retreating into the dining room where she started to pour out another line of shots. Sophie and Emma followed, each of them taking a shot of tequila in hand and looking at their other two friends. 


“To Sophie!” Emma said.


“To my best friends in the whole world.” Sophie replied. 


“To getting shitty drunk on free drinks from losers at the bar!” Maddie shouted, but she gave pause as both Emma and Sophie gave her a look. “...With my best friends!” She added. The three ladies chuckled and threw back their tequila, causing everyone but Maddie to grimace from the taste. 


“Uhhhh, fuck that's tough.” Sophie said with a shiver. “Alright, lemme go shower and I’ll be back down.” She said, bounding off towards her bedroom, leaving Emma and Maddie alone once more. 


The brunette looked over to Maddie with a panicked look and asked with a hushed whisper, “Do you have him?” Maddie simply stared at Emma with a blank expressionless look on her face. Emma studied her friend, searching for some sort of response to her serious inquiry. However, Maddie remained stone faced for another several seconds until a loud, rumbling fart broke the silence.


PPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTT




“Ahhhh. Yup, I’ve got him.” Maddie sighed contentedly, enjoying the heat that she felt as her fart passed through her cheeks. Emma let out a relieved sigh and smiled. 


“Thank god. I’m honestly surprised he didn’t pop when you body slammed him. Seems like a tough little bug.” Emma said, causing Maddie to squeeze her cheeks around Jack. “Well, as much as I’m having fun, I think it’s time we get Sophie involved.”


“First of all, I love it. But, I’m not super sure she’d love the idea of torturing her brother.” Maddie said, flexing her cheeks to suppress Jack’s renewed struggle against her ass as the remnants of her latest fart surely poisoned his lungs. She also felt something strange as she flexed her glutes, almost as if Jack was beginning to slip inside of her butthole. A familiar wetness began to encroach in the front of Maddie’s underwear. If she played her cards right, maybe Jack would find himself all the way up her bum before the night was over.


“No, I get that. We just have to be clever. Give him here.” Emma demanded. Maddie wanted to pout, but she couldn't deny that she was at least a bit interested in what Emma had in mind. Reluctantly the blonde goddess reached a hand into her panties and began fishing around between her cheeks for her friend’s “big” brother. With a wet *pop* Maddie managed to remove her little plug and bring him back up to her face. “Now, go get another dose, quick...”