- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello! This is chapter two...figured i'd brighten up this wensday night for you all ;)

This is when the shrinking begins!! :D

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Journeyman

Chapter 2: Soon to be Miniscule

 

                At lunch it was the standard day. I walked in to see Liz sitting all by herself in the far corner of the room. Liz was a shorter girl and had strawberry blonde hair. She was pale skinned and freckled; her deep green eyes were hidden behind the glare of her glasses. She was overall average in build, a little chubby but it gave her the curves I had come to admire. She wore conservative clothing (today a sweatshirt with caches) that seldom ever showed off her modest looks.

                “Hello Allan; she said with a forced smile…she knew that my time was coming up. “How was your day?”

                “Fine;” I said, her concerned face told me that she knew I was lying.

                We both just kind of sat there in silence. She longed to have me for her own and I knew it too. This would seem like a no brainer plan, to have her be my protector that is, but complications were ever-present. Her mother hated the thought of having a man in the house…even though it would please her daughter greatly. No pets were allowed…at least that’s what she always told her daughter.

                Although silence was between us conversations stormed on all around us. I saw a senior girl drop a tiny man into her cleavage and playfully began to squish him as if it were some sort of joke to her and her girlfriend. I saw another girl (also a senior) drop a small man into her bowl of chowder; and still another with a man tied around her finger like a ring. This stuff was always happening…but it bugged me now more than ever.

                “So…what are you up to?” Liz asked, desperate to break the tension and cheer me up.

                “Not much…failed another test today;”I responded half-heartedly.

                “You know damn well that you are the smartest person in this whole school;” she said with a disgusted look on her face. “People are just afraid and insulted because you are male.”

                “I know…” I said, my eyes locked on the ground.

                Despite my attempts to hide my tears Liz knew that I was crying. She went over and sat by me, running her fingers through my hair.

                “Listen; I don’t know how but I’m going to find a way to be your protector;” she said comfortingly, trying to convince herself more than me.

                “If only I was a year younger;” I managed to choke out.

                If I were a year younger Liz would be eighteen when I turned fifteen. That way she could have been my caretaker and her mother could say nothing about it. I won her over with my intelligence when I was only a freshmen; she was then my one and only friend.

                She sat there and held me, paying no heed to the people’s teases.

                “Man Lover!!!” Many of them called her.

                “Stupid Bitch!!” said some of the less original ones.

                “Liz?” I asked as my scared sadness morphed into rage at the yells around us.

                “Yes hun?” she said with a voice full of sympathy.

                “If I can find you…in a year; will you take me in still?” I asked.

                I could feel her smile and tears form.

                “Of coarse hun… of course;” she said.

                The thought of someone surviving that long while shrunk was laughable to most. Scientific case studies show that the average lifespan for a shrunken man is the same as any non-shrunk person (250 years). Yet careful studies show that almost 89% die to do “accidents”.

                I looked up from Elizabeth’s shoulder to see the people glaring at her. Even teachers joined in the non-verbal chastise of the inter-gender display of affection. This was not the first time but this time more than all others made my blood boil. My fear melted away completely; by the time the bell rang it was all replaced with boiling red hatred.

                “I will get to you Liz;” I said with scorn in my voice. “And that’s a promise. I am going to prove all these idiots wrong. Men are not weak…men are not bugs.”

                There was a pause and she just held me for a few seconds.

                “I will not meet my end in the tracks of a shoe or in some girl’s disgusting stomach;” me saying the second one made Liz shiver.

                “It is illegal to eat men;” she said, gripping me much tighter.

                “Yes but you know as well as I do that the law isn’t enforced. Hell girls bring in men to “spice” up their meal everyday here at school;” I said with a half-hearted chuckle.

                She sat there now staring into my eyes. We both were going over how slim my chances were in our heads, we both were seeing how many ways I could die.

                “I’ve got to go to class;” I said, desperate to not stare into her tearing eyes.

                I walked away and she just sat there for a while. I walked down the hall with a strange new courage in my heart. By the time I reached the classroom I didn’t even hear the teacher’s yells about how late I was. All I could hear was what my mind was telling me: “You’ll get to her…you are not weak like the others;”

 

                The week flew past me in a blurry haze of reading and negative anticipation. I read a lot of books about how to survive whilst shrunk and some of the biggest hazards. Few of them ever alluded to a female as a threat (which was laughable to me) even if she was more than 500ft tall compared to you after you are shrunk. They did however mention quite a bit of interesting threats that involve bugs. Wasp and spiders are the two biggest killers of men according to the informative novel, even though everyone knows that it is “playful” girls and women.

                Before I knew it the time had come. My mother dragged me to the GCSPC (Government Center of Shrinking and Population Control) where my fate would be surely swiftly dealt. I remember that the wait in the cold white waiting room was amazingly short compared to most. I couldn’t had been there more than ten minutes before a girl with short blonde hair and pink highlights flung the door open and called my name.

                “Allen Scoff;” she called out chipperly as if this was just another doctor appointment; I reluctantly stood up from my chair…my mother did not follow suit. “Come right this way sir.”

                I followed her through a normal looking, bland hallway. Do to the featurelessness of the building I had one thing to look at; her. She was wearing tight fitting pink scrubs showing off her remarkably curvy figure. She was a perfect hourglass shape with legs and a rear to die for. Most men would have been so transfixed on her large bust that they probably would have lost themselves in their own foolish fantasies to even remember why they were in the clinic. I did though; because all I could think of when I saw this girl is how large she would be to me just minutes from that point.

                She took me into a room, gave me a shot in the arm, and let me sit in a chair a little while. Nothing very drastic happened…that was until I fallen asleep do to the affects of the drug.

 

                When I woke up my entire world had changed. The chair I was in was gone and I was lying down on a soft, warm, peach colored plain. Small grooves marked the landscape, each one a about my height. I didn’t need to look up…I knew where I was. I was in a palm.

                I could feel gentle breathing from up above and thus I was provoked into turning rolling on my back to see. Sure enough I saw the girl with pink highlights from before…only now she was a landscape to be awestruck by. No amount of reading could prepare me for it. Her skin was like a milky plain of endless glory, her eyes were deep brown oceans far above me, her lips were full and lavishly done up with gloss. He mouth could fit almost a hundred of me (considering I was about ¾ of an inch tall by measurements) and her body was infinitely large.

                “How do you feel?” she asked, her voice an odd mixture of booming and incredibly feminine.

                I began to stand up but the ground yielded to my feet and I fell back down. I was naked (to be expected when you are shrunk), and still trying to get my bearings.

                “Regardless…you’re coming with me;” she said with a small giggle.

                Her gigantic hand closed; I got my first visual of her fingers, each one as large as a redwood, as they soared above my head. The folds in the skin became more and more prominent as the light became dimmer and dimmer. Before I could ever react one of the skin rolled over on me, it in turn being suppressed by a gigantic finger. Flesh was all around my now miniscule body, slowly beginning to crush me into it; I tried to breath but got only a small amount of oxygen through the skin. I began to get the sensation of being moved through air at an incredible speed as she swung her arms with her walking strides.

                This isn’t right!!! I thought to myself frantically. What the hell is going on!! I’m suppose to awake in a holding chamber!

                A loud crashing of a door slamming pierced even though the now goddess-like hand. Then, all at once, light and oxygen came flying into me. I looked around frantically to see that we were in a titanic version of a bathroom. With much determination I found my footing and thus had a better view at my surroundings. These surrounding were filled with the young nurse (probably an intern’s) D size breast.

                A shadow once again loomed over me; this time it was the other hand. Two gigantic fingers closed in on me, I tried to escape but the attempts were feeble at best. It was child’s play for her to isolate me and pinch me between the two gigantic pads that were her fingers. My body shrieked in pain for she put way too much pressure on my frail frame. Only one arm and my neck stuck out from the gigantic finger pads while the rest of my body was being crushed by her rough ignorance of its tolerance.

                “Now you listen here;” she whispered as she brought me up to meet her gigantic lips; when I had reached my destination I was only a foot or two away from them (my perspective). “You have no idea what I can do to you.”

                He cinnamon scented breath overpowered me as her voice, even a whisper, boomed all around me.

                “You will listen to everything I say or else these lips, will be the last thing you see;” she said, the gigantic lip shaped landscape before me forming a small grin.

                Fear flowed through me. Somehow this was even worse than I imagined. My senses were being overloaded completely by the sheer scale of the size of my surroundings. Tears began to stream down my face, for at that moment I realized that I was a mere bug and nothing more…

  
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed! The more reviews you post the faster i write XD thank you all