- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You go out on your first delivery.


Contains: Feet/Breasts/Pussy Entrapment

After two days of waiting for the interview process to be over, Stacy contacted you through your cell to congratulate you on the new driver position.


You were pretty jazzed about the job, but more excited about catching unaware glances at her sore feet popping out during slow hours. You didn’t expect that to warp your mind so much, and you definitely didn’t want to turn her into the star of your fantasies. 


You were always a loner, and felt like this hidden fetish of yours held you back from making true friendships that didn’t lead to sexual fantasies. 


The best you could do was try and cool it. At least for the first couple of weeks while trying to get to know your co-workers better.


The next morning after that phone call, Stacy called you in on a short first day to go over all the online training and extra paperwork. This time, you were on the computer all day finishing up module courses while Stacy moved around the store making pizza and answering calls.


She didn’t have a moment to rest, and you could only imagine how hot and sweaty her feet were getting inside those worn sneakers. You kept your mind concentrated on the assignments, trying to suppress the memory of your previous dream. 


The end of your shift was the only eventful thing as you were on a ride-along with her morning guy, Alex. A quick trip to a small neighborhood close by, and you got a chance to bond with the best driver Stacy’s ever had.


He was cool enough to share some of his gate numbers written on a cheat sheet in case customers forget to make a note, and even pointed out the best places where to get the good tips.


You were very grateful for his help, and the very next day, Stacy believed you had all the basic necessary training to start working. She had you fold boxes, answer phones, and do other menial chores to cover until you were next in the delivery queue.


Your first delivery was heading to Oakwood Apartments, one of the few ghetto locations in the neighborhood. Alex predicted that this would probably be the first since the residents are constantly ordering, and since they believe the store is a 5-minute drive, there’s no reason for a tip.


Being your first time, you didn’t want to make a bad impression, despite how much Alex encouraged it. You waited for Stacy to complete your order, and then headed out the back door to your car. 


Since the plaza had ongoing customers, there was little parking space, so drivers were allowed to park in the back of the store where delivery trucks and garbagemen pass through to drop off and collect.


You get into your car and drive to Oakwood, which was literally down the street. You have always passed by it on your frequent trips to Target, but now you had a reason to go inside.


The main entrance gate was missing its gate, so anyone could just come and go as they please. The apartment building stood at the very end of the complex, and you had to pass through a couple of unnecessary speed bumps and a couple of black kids bicycling around a deserted parking lot.


You arrive at the designated apartment complex and carry your order up a flight of stairs to reach 7B on the second floor. You knock on the door and try and mentally go over your training from yesterday, fixated on a small line of ants walking in no specific direction.


After about 2 minutes of polite waiting, you knock again with a little more force, not wanting to seem upset. This was your first time, and you wanted to do it right, even if it didn’t seem like much to make a big deal out of.


However, after waiting another 2 full minutes, you gave it one final knock, harder than before, hoping that they didn’t fall asleep inside. If this didn’t work, then you were going to have to call the number listed on the receipt.


After another minute, you heard footsteps climbing up the metal staircase. From the top half, you saw this round, ebony woman with an ivory, flower-patterned bandana wrapped around her forehead while the length of her curly autumn-colored weave stuck out. 


Standing on the same platform as you, she was a short woman with hefty proportions. Her small, bulging gut broke the concealing line between her teal, spandex shorts and a white, spaghetti-strapped tank top that hugged her melon-sized breasts together. 


He couldn’t help but notice that her whole appearance was too revealing. The dark coloring of her bra cupping her DD breasts stuck out like a sore thumb, and her shorts were doing no favors to disguise the fat camel toe outlining her beefy vagina.


She was also stomping towards you barefoot with bright-yellow toenails slightly crusty around the edges. She was flat-footed and they looked to be around size 6; probably the smallest thing about her.


“Sorry, sorry.” The girl you can only assume is Erika said. Both her petite feet slapped the dirty concrete below you, crushing a linear row of ants who had no chance of surviving. The fact that she was completely unaware made your dick tingle a little. “You new?”


“Yeah.” You said. “Just started yesterday.”


Erika sized up your 6-foot figure and suppressed the urge to mean-mug. “I like the other boy better. Where he gon?”


“He’s still at the store, there’s just two of us now.”


“Mm.” Erika sounded. Her left hand adjusted the waistband of her shorts, dragging her smushed pussy lips a bit higher until they snapped back into their original position., and then proceeding to scratch her flabby ass cheek.


“How much I owe you, like 12-sumthin?” She estimated.


“Total came out to 15.57.” 


Erika sucked her teeth. “Damn, why it gotta be so damn much?”


You just shrugged your shoulders, not knowing how to answer that. She made the online order, how could she not know, like the company lied to her or something?


You watched as Erika annoyingly dipped her chubby hand in between her breasts and practically fisted herself to pull out a wad of crumpled singles. She used her thumb to file through the correct amount and gave you $16.


“Keep the change.” She said as you exchanged the large box for her breast money.


“Thanks.” You said, but she had already whipped her head sideways and walked through her door before slamming it behind her. You rolled your eyes and walked back towards your car. 


You didn’t know what to expect from your first customer, but it could have been worse. The further you walked from the building, the more your mind started fantasizing dirty thoughts. How helpless you’d feel being crushed amongst those ants, or getting lost between those huge breasts of hers.


You sat in your car, staring at the warm wad of cash in your hand. Looking around to see no one, you proudly pressed your nose against the bills, picking up the heavy scent of coconut lotion. Like a drug, you couldn’t resist, and you drove back to the store with a raging boner.