- Text Size +

He had seen a man and a woman, so this giantess was clearly indiscriminate in who she used for her perverted pleasure.

 

Her fingers adjusted and slowly slid the dildo back out of her butt until it was nearly fully out. He could hear Krish spluttering and gasping for breath and then she rimmed it back inside her butt with a wet squelch. 

 

Then she dragged it out again and slammed it in again until she started to speed up and was pumping it in and out of her butt. 

 

Her other hand was also furiously masturbating her pussy until it was a slick, and sopping wet. 

 

Her fingertips lifted away from her pussy causing a long slimy film to stretch between her pussy and her fingers. 

 

Then she plunged two fingertips inside her vagina and gasped loudly as she pumped her fingers inside and dug inside herself; probing her erogenous zones. 

 

Her fingers were pumping herself on both sides. 

 

She bent forwards even more and Michael saw the tip of one of her large breasts dangling between her legs. 

 

Then she retracted her fingers from her pussy causing another long slither of slime to stretch and break up. 

 

A little stream of grool dripped out of her soaking wet pussy and onto the floor below. 

 

She bent forwards even more until Michael saw her long hair dangling, her chin, nose and then her eyes as she looked upside down towards Michael. 

 

Her hand suddenly shot between her legs directly towards him. 

 

It was happening to him now! 

 

He screamed out and protested and begged her to not do this but he could see the expression on her face. She was incredibly horny and was hungry for his dildo to be inside her pussy. 

 

She wanted to use Michael's body to stimulate and masturbate her pussy. 

 

Her giant fingers opened out towards him and for a moment all he could see was her fingers and polished fingernails and then they were opening up around him and grabbing hold of his dildo and then he suddenly had a feeling of weightlessness as she lifted him up. 

 

He shook his head in terror as he pleaded. This couldn't be happening! He didn't want it to be true; but it was. 

 

He started taking shorter breaths as the dildo was lifted into the air, the pumping butt dildo spectacle passed over head above him and was gone out of view and then his dildo was rotated to give him a full view of her pussy. 

 

He didn't expect it but instead of shoving him straight inside she slapped his body against her pussy lips a few times. The sharp motion and impact winded him and ended up covering him in her sticky sexual slime.

 

Then she rubbed him and the flat surface of the dildo in circles rolling and pressing him against the terrain of her pussy. 

 

Thick wiry hair brushed across his body and her spongy female parts squelched all around him until she was moaning and panting.

 

The pitch of her voice was increasing.
Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.